Rack up another Titan kill. This one apparently brought you to by a character named Wicked Princess who left left DooM and NCdot  over a year ago.

She apparently maintained an alt in the corp with POS rights much now to the dismay of NCdot and their titan pilot Kaira Ripley. It turns out an Erebus was in the POS that she found, so what did she do? Well turn off  the POS shields of course! At that point Black Legion rushed in and got the kill.

Here is the kill board:

Battle Report

JustSharkBait sent us to following battle report, written from his POV:

Last night was an interesting night for NC. and the end result was the tragic loss of a Titan. The story is as follows: A NC. Proteus fleet was waiting on a titan in a POS (it was a D00M. POS). They were waiting to bridge onto a carrier and battleship gang that was scouted having a brawl. A cyno was made ready, and the NC. Fleet bridged onto the neutral fleet. They were just in time to see most of the carriers warp off. One carrier was tackled, however, and the fleet started to work clearing off some battleships and then began on the carrier.

About that time, it was reported that the POS shield the bridging titan was in had been turned off. A hostile heavy interdictor landed and the titan was tackled. A Black Legion. dread fleet jumped in and engaged the Erebus. It went down rapidly with the entire engagement lasting one siege cycle (the titan was dead well before the cycle ended). Apparently, a Wicked Princess alt with roles was in D00M. and this allowed her to turn off the POS shields as the heavy interdictor landed.

Erebus killmail:

All was not lost, however, because as the titan was dying the NC. Proteus fleet managed to kill the carrier they had used the titan to bridge on.

Killmail here.

Cr Turist of SM3LL has this to say when asked for comment:

“So what if we lost a titan, we got tons of them. CARRIER DOWN!!”

That is two super capital kills for BL. in one night (they baited a PL. Aeon literally an hour earlier, but I’m sure that has already received coverage). BL. seems to be enjoying some high-rep right now, how long will it last?

Video

1. Guest

first.. and i got bean pies and your latest issue of final call on sale MHU.. IJS

September 25, 2013 at 7:31 am Reply
  2. AKA Black Jesus

first.. and i got bean pies and your latest issue of final call on sale HMU.. IJS and that story is kinda sorta right

September 25, 2013 at 7:32 am Reply
  3. riverini

Updated with Shark’s BR

September 25, 2013 at 8:26 am Reply
  4. carrier down boys. carrier down.

September 25, 2013 at 8:40 am Reply
  5. Red Orchestra

I see Wicked Princess is still mad coz she got kicked. Well done WP, so after all you were worth of kicking :D

September 25, 2013 at 8:47 am Reply
    1. Ahh dear!

Well BL. We’re hardly going to kill a NCdot super cap in a straight up fight where they.
      Props we’re sits deserved. Well done for using a spia. Except for that really not much else to go on.

September 25, 2013 at 11:45 am Reply
      1. Kama Kairade

I think that it is less a matter of BL having spys, and more a matter of BL being the new go-to Batphone for just about anyone, anywhere in eve. It’s a testament to BLs ability and willingness to assemble and project a fair amount of force on a moment’s notice.

September 25, 2013 at 5:19 pm Reply
        1. lol

they are only bat phone to their cfc over lords and shitty lowsec fucks

September 25, 2013 at 8:04 pm Reply
    2. bar

you’re stupid – if you kick someone and then forget that the person still have alts with roles in your corp you deserve to lose a titan

September 25, 2013 at 12:09 pm Reply
  6. I just do not know

Any one get details on the full story of the PL Aeon kill, I so love it when PL get baited like that.

September 25, 2013 at 10:40 am Reply
    1. Booyeah

3 Sev3rance caps (Chimera, Archon, Moros) jumped into Hothomouh and docked in station. Moros pilot reshipped to Devoter carried by Archon. Archon/Chimera undock and play bait at station. Machariel shows up and bumps Chimera 20km off station, then cyno goes up and PL supers jump in. Moros/Devoter pilot undocks and burns to nearest super (Aeon) to point it, Chimera lights cyno and 60 BL dreads jump in. Rest of PL supers manage to warp off, but Aeon is caught and goes down fast.

September 25, 2013 at 2:48 pm Reply
    2. Kama Kairade

Looks like someone else got the back story. Here’s a vid of the event. Sorry for the horrible piloting.

September 25, 2013 at 4:30 pm Reply
  7. NCdot graybeard

Good job BL, I will say only Vince get that Full API and put deep in your smart fat ass and don’t retract roles from alts what don’t need them. I’m glad that happens to D00M. but also sad to see as NC. loss.

September 25, 2013 at 12:19 pm Reply
    1. Yahahiuy

good to see that the new ncdot full api thingy is working with flushing out spies even in D00m.

September 25, 2013 at 3:44 pm Reply
  8. droljica

Must be a bl goon….

September 25, 2013 at 12:32 pm Reply
  9. -.-

Elo Knight, a leading personality in BL, gave this quote in regards to the battle report:

Elo Knight:

Ahahahahahhahah

September 25, 2013 at 12:53 pm Reply
    1. ahahhahahahahahah

elo poor little bitch, had to use his internet tranny gf to burn spy alts so he can get kills anymore so he can cover up his failing in everything else

September 25, 2013 at 8:02 pm Reply
  10. TrashyTash

BL Only kill shit with spais anymore, used to be boss bros at PVP – now just spai shit *yawn*

September 25, 2013 at 2:50 pm Reply
  11. Anon

Nice to see the CFC are keeping the killboard green…

September 25, 2013 at 3:20 pm Reply
  12. hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

September 25, 2013 at 4:01 pm Reply
  13. Kama Kairade

Another video from a dread’s perspective.

September 25, 2013 at 4:28 pm Reply
  14. NCDAWT PLS

WTT carrier for titan

September 25, 2013 at 4:41 pm Reply
  15. LOL

Shouldn’t CCP ban Wicked Princess for “impersonation” ? : )

September 25, 2013 at 4:46 pm Reply
  16. Carlos

GJ bl, i mean goons, i mean bl, goons. who can keep it straight anymore?

September 25, 2013 at 6:43 pm Reply
  17. Here is a link to the brawl that the NC. fleet jumping into.

I apologize for the bad audio – I was live-streaming atm and had all of our main coms/eve muted from my stream since I was in the command channel. It was a great fight even though we (RISE of LEGION) lost a couple of carriers due to bad timing on e-cynos. But overall it was a great fight and we had a blast! ROFL held its own even in an outnumbered situation!

September 25, 2013 at 6:53 pm Reply
  18. war anyone?

If NCDOT Leadership can’t keep track of who has POS roles they’re negligent dumb asses. Hopefully they learns their lesson. I’d hate to see the work of N3 pilots go to waste because the leadership is incapable of competently managing POS roles or some such nonsense.

There’s no excuse for this. Acknowledge that you fucked up, and move on.

September 25, 2013 at 10:07 pm Reply
  19. RZR Lemming

And while NC. and friends were killin a carrier and loosing a titan, Qicia of Razor had us bridge onto one of the carriers that got away then we ninja’d a proteus before bugging out.

http://www.eve-razor.com/killboard/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=631040 Carrier

http://www.eve-razor.com/killboard/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=631039 Proteus

September 26, 2013 at 4:06 am Reply
    1. It was actually my first time ever doing/commanding the triage Archon group. I give props to RZR group for the kill.

Wicked Princess, I cannot speak for my entire alliance, or even those pilots who were part of our fleet, but I am glad that our carrier loss was able to be a catalyst for you to exact your revenge on someone. it is rare, that common players such as I consider myself, can do things, that make Eve news and history.

Again, GJ on dropping my carrier RZR, you def deserved it, and props to the bomber pilot who tackled me at the planet. It provided me with a learning experience I would not have had otherwise.

September 26, 2013 at 3:39 pm Reply
  20. hjhj
    September 26, 2013 at 5:53 am Reply
  21. CAP KILLAAAAA

CAP KIIIIILLAAAAAAAAAAH … YEA!!!!!!!!!

I got my homies on. I got my black ops on. This shit’s been too long. I got my cell Phone turned off. I got the lights turned off. I’m ’bout to dust some caps off.

Cap killa, better you than me. Cap killa, f**k NC brutality! Cap killa, I know Vince’s grievin’. Cap killa, but tonight we get even.

September 26, 2013 at 12:10 pm Reply
    1. Mamdasss

As i see we got another Body Count fan :D

September 26, 2013 at 12:25 pm Reply
  22. Shmoof

ROFL this makes my cyclone death look so insignificant.

October 15, 2013 at 3:41 am Reply