How about medium size alliance news for a change? :)

Catastrophic Uprising is going to move from Syndicate to Scalding pass. They are going to assist the N3 Coalition. If you are going to move your alliance around then you will always have to answere the question: Why? and so the following mail was sent out by Catastrophic Uprising Military Director.

Deploy!!
From: icelacky
Sent: 2013.08.31 05:07
To: Catastrophic Uprising,

I know there has been alot of hearsay, and speculation. We are going on a deployment out in Scalding pass. We will be aiding the N3 coalition in retaking said region, which was recently lost while they were out in fountain fighting goons. Its time for them to retake the systems, and we are going along for the ride!!

We have been promised 2 systems regardless. Although based on participation, we can get up to 1 entire constellation which has about 6 systems in it. This constellation has a great true sec its really more then we could ever realistically expect anywhere else. We should thank Rhaeghar for getting in touch with his contacts in nulli secunda.

I want to stress while some will feel the need to start moving things out of syndicate. Its important to say that all thats required for you is to bring yourselves down. If you want to bring a frigate to roam in, and a ratting ship then you are obviously welcome too once the russians go to bed their space is prime for making isk.

Though every ship will be up on alliance contract. we are hammering out the doctrines right now because we are going to want to fit in our new N3 allies doctrines, but we will most likely use our nado doctrines, and the prophecy doctrines for roams. There will also be alot of blopsing fleets. People who can light covert cynos will be very appreciated.

Our industry guys can just stay where they are keep producing ships for us. We can have them shipped out to where we are going. Set up clones in our null sec staging and the hgihsec island so you indy guys can jump back and forth.

The high sec staging system is going to be Gelfiven. Get yourselves here, and hang out till We set a null sec staging system. Hopefully this and standings will be set by in time to run roams/blopsing this weeekend.

This is a good move for our alliance, and we can secure real big allies, and a truely secure home to make ours, and make a ton of isk in for our alliance and our members.

So Participation is of the utmost improtance over the nect few weeks it will determine how much space we get. the constellation we are hoping for is really a great place for CUP to grow even more then it has in the last few months, and become a real player in New Eden!!!

-Bobmon

* Update *

It seems like we got a couple of interesting days ahead in Scalding Pass, Bosquit from I-RED alliance decided to add up to this article:

I noticed you just published a story about the alliance Catastrophic Uprising. Now I have had first hand experience with this alliance, and its destruction and removal from Syndicate. I-RED my alliance, and pretty much all of Syndicate teamed up to get rid of these bads, who thought that they could roam in 40-50 man fleets and take over all of Syndicate.

NPC Null is a harsh place to live, and those who take it lightly get removed, and quickly. Most of them run to sov, Catastrophic was no different. The idea that them going to sov is note worthy, when they were literally forced to sov by all of syndicate,who pretty much hate all of each other. That story is probably much more worth hearing then about (possibly the worst) alliance I have ever encountered going to sov.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=19315725

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=19186976

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=19148616

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=19095053

All of these fights Catastrophic would go in fleets of around 40-50 people, thinking they could stomp all of Syndicate, they talked smack, said they would destroy Rote Kappelle, and I-RED both longtime residents of Syndicate. They are now running to Sov…

Bosquit
I-RED Vice Executor

116 Comments

  1. JG

    Who?

    September 4, 2013 at 6:33 pm Reply
  2. Some vet

    I dont get it.. when did we loose Scalding Pass?

    Sure GE have a handful of stations and systems there along with RA but I highly doubt there is going to be any sort of fight for the space

    September 4, 2013 at 6:38 pm Reply
  3. Bosquit

    Lol this is news. They are literally the worst alliance ever, and all of Syndicate put aside their differences to stomp them.

    September 4, 2013 at 6:48 pm Reply
    1. youhaa

      ‘worst alliance ever’……..ever met FA and Fcon?

      September 4, 2013 at 7:10 pm Reply
      1. youhaa

        MH….KIA….to add a few more…

        September 4, 2013 at 7:11 pm Reply
      2. Bosquit

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbwSoygVRnk&feature=youtu.be

        Here is one of their fleets. Bashing a pos with armor BS and a triage carrier on field. No one knows what to do, their triage carrier caps out cause he had Trimark Rigs fit, also missing a third rep. http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=19148029

        So a triage carrier can’t hold reps on a tempest vs 10 drakes, which is absurd. Rote drops on them and kills them. http://dog-net.org/brdoc/?brid=23086. They got kicked out of Syndicate cause of how utterly delusional they were, after this fight on their forums they said “Logi did an amazing job.”

        September 4, 2013 at 7:18 pm Reply
        1. riverini

          I added your call out to the article

          September 4, 2013 at 7:32 pm Reply
          1. Bosquit

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQQdulWvwGk&feature=youtu.be

            There’s video of us fighting their 30 man prophecy/maller fleet with a 15 man T1 cruiser gang, that we drop a Nidhoggur on just for fun.

            http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=19315725

            September 4, 2013 at 7:44 pm
          2. Shadowblade1436

            I smell something, it smells like BS…. you have 21 in your fleet and they did not have 30.. count the number targets on the overview. they never had more than 15 on the field at a time.

            September 4, 2013 at 8:21 pm
          3. Bosquit

            Not everyone in the fleet was at the fight. If you look as well when they jump in local goes from 28 to 53, so that’s 25. They had people in the system as well initially. We had 17 and the carrier, we had 2 scythes that reshipped to dps so they were included in the killmails.

            The point is if they were even a little bit competent they should be able to nearly volley out T1 cruisers with that fleet, even with a carrier, or at the very least change targets quickly and kill t1 cruisers before the carrier can switch to rep them. They were just so horribly incompetent.

            September 4, 2013 at 8:28 pm
          4. Ur Stupid

            I believe that just makes the FC incompetent, not the alliance as a whole… Unless they had a variety of FC’s which all did terribad.

            September 4, 2013 at 10:53 pm
          5. Dave The Rave

            LOL give up you little scrote, you have made yourself and your shitty alliance look like fucking retards, in the future link achievement and not you blobbing, you came to get your slap on the backs and a little ego stroked and leave looking like a noob.

            September 5, 2013 at 8:53 am
          6. Rhaeghar

            LOL yes you dropped a Nid “for fun”. In fact you would only engage when you had cap support on stand by, and then would call in rote or anarchy as well. We had some good fights, and decided we did not want to escalate roam fleets.

            Yes the prior leadership of -CUP- ran its mouth, you wont find anyone that denies that. That has been fixed.

            As for leaving syndicate, its not worth the time investment. Goons will come get there R64’s soon, and then what do you have, some shit space, with shit rats.

            As for where we are going yet, that is not decided, some people get excited and send out mails they shouldnt. Good thing that only happens in my alliance… having a member base that enjoys logging in and pew pewing, and wanting to shoot things for hours, is something we hope we can fix by going to sov. Maybe some day we will be bitter vets also.

            September 4, 2013 at 8:31 pm
          7. Bosquit

            Your alliance has capitals, even a titan, you just never used them.

            September 4, 2013 at 8:33 pm
          8. Rhaeghar

            You are right, we are able to engage someone without dropping caps on them. And yes we could of easily dropped in a dozen dreads and killed your nid, but to what point? Just to show off our epeen…I mean who does that…oh wait nm.

            Some groups just want to have fights, and enjoy learning pvp. We are glad you guys showed up and gave us some fights, even the hot drops was good for people to see and learn from, and thats exactly what we did.

            But yes at the end of the day our time in syndicate was over, we was not forced out, we decided to leave. The simple fact that you could not force us to leave must piss you off to the extent your here posting.

            As for the entire fight against I-RED, that was started by prior leadership in alliance. I never really understood the entire thing, but whatever. Some groups take things to far, and to serious, at the end of the day we enjoyed the fights.

            September 4, 2013 at 9:16 pm
          9. Dave The Rave

            Why are you linking this shit? im sure you think it proves your are “leet” but you just come across as attention whoring little nubs, every link was a shit fight and this video is again just a shit fight, you are painting yourselves in a very shitty light.

            September 5, 2013 at 8:46 am
          10. Dirty Rotten Sneaky Bastard

            Really, Riverini? Bosquit is just another hate-mongering, butthurt, little spaz. Why do you even give him the time of day? He has even had his ass kicked by SMA for God’s sakes.

            September 4, 2013 at 11:20 pm
          11. Bosquit

            Ummmm…..that’s everyone who plays this game, if you think it isn’t you’re a delusional mental institute escapee

            September 5, 2013 at 2:00 am
          12. Dirty Rotten Sneaky Bastard

            I have not had my ass kicked by SMA… and most of Eve hasn’t either. They are one of the worst alliances in the game when it comes to PvP.

            September 5, 2013 at 4:39 am
        2. Syndipvp

          Ired is not Rote. Don’t even pretend to be on their level.

          September 4, 2013 at 10:02 pm Reply
        3. Chief Gumbo Speaker

          I do miss hearing Inevitability panic on comms. Thanks for posting that.

          September 6, 2013 at 7:51 pm Reply
    2. BL grunt

      I take it you never heard of Jagged Edge either

      September 4, 2013 at 7:42 pm Reply
    3. Alisyana

      Usually we just ignore “worst alliances”, like when FAZOR refused to undock in E02 while being station camped with our pods. Eventually you just ignore them, because they’re not worth the effort. You sure are putting out a lot of anger and effort for “the worst alliance ever”, if you had to rally all of Syndicate to stomp them. Was there a problem with doing it yourself, or did you need to form a coalition to stomp “the worst alliance ever”?

      September 4, 2013 at 9:52 pm Reply
      1. Dirty Rotten Sneaky Bastard

        Of course, Bosquit is so “leet”, he has lost fights to FA and SMA… plus got camped in a station one night by 4 LI3’s on a frig roam. This guy really makes me laugh… I saw his KB one night when we hot dropped him. Between drops, I got bored and started looking at the KB’s of the dudes we had killed that night, and when I saw his, I was laughing so hard, I missed the bridge to the next cloaky hot-drop.

        September 4, 2013 at 11:31 pm Reply
        1. Bosquit

          Your hate it feeeeeds me

          September 5, 2013 at 1:59 am Reply
          1. Dirty Rotten Sneaky Bastard

            Not hate…. pity. You are pathetic and misrable, that is why you are carrying on so much about CUP. You are trying to make yourself feel important. I do wish you well and maybe one day, you might do something that others respect instead of laugh at.

            September 5, 2013 at 4:37 am
      2. Krystyn

        After we reset them, It kinda formed automatically as everyone simultaneously decided they wanted to stomp CUP. we still hate each other…but we all hated them more

        September 6, 2013 at 12:06 am Reply
  4. Name

    Who the fuck cares

    September 4, 2013 at 7:10 pm Reply
    1. Kadeshi Grunt

      You, since you took your time to emo-cry here.

      September 4, 2013 at 7:16 pm Reply
      1. Dave The Rave

        Emo cry? where?

        September 4, 2013 at 7:23 pm Reply
  5. Inker

    I have no idea what space in our region ur looking at having. So…welcome to the region, and look forward to you guys joining the N3 coalition. Although, whoever told you it was good space has prolly never been there. 😉

    Still, the more ppl, the quicker we can deal with the old folks of the Solar Fleet Coalition.

    September 4, 2013 at 7:22 pm Reply
    1. Dirty Rotten Sneaky Bastard

      Better than Syndicate… that region blows goats.

      September 4, 2013 at 11:14 pm Reply
  6. BL grunt

    You couldn’t give me Scalding pass to live there.

    September 4, 2013 at 7:39 pm Reply
    1. Dave The Rave

      Well goons don’t own it so i doubt you’ll be given it anyways, but keep gobbling down like a good little girl and you little failcakes might just get some space.

      September 4, 2013 at 7:51 pm Reply
      1. BL grunt

        Lol we’re red with goons u fucking mongoloid. Also Sov is for scrubs and jews.

        September 4, 2013 at 7:57 pm Reply
        1. worst legion

          aww poor babies sound mad they are not mittens bitches

          September 4, 2013 at 8:08 pm Reply
        2. Dave The Rave

          I’m afraid once you suckle on that teat you are forever remember as a cock sucker, any cred your shitty alliance was gaining was lost in a single stroke of ol’ mittens cock

          September 5, 2013 at 8:12 am Reply
          1. Cake

            You mean just like pl. Does all the time

            September 5, 2013 at 9:37 am
      2. Shadowblade1436

        “Well goons don’t own it” give it time 😛 lol

        September 4, 2013 at 8:12 pm Reply
      3. ---

        ~what once was shall be again~

        September 4, 2013 at 9:05 pm Reply
  7. Dave The Rave

    Lol all those fights linked are shite, if you are gonna send prrof of fail atleast show something thats worth looking at, they are outnumbers in most fights and makes you guys look bads and blobbers

    September 4, 2013 at 7:49 pm Reply
    1. Bosquit

      All of those fights they had around 30-40 people, but simply ran away, and left lots to die. They don’t show up on killmails cause they didn’t kill anything.

      September 4, 2013 at 7:52 pm Reply
      1. lulz

        You sound mad. Stick to being “leet” in NPC null

        September 4, 2013 at 8:23 pm Reply
        1. Bosquit

          Check failheap, Syndicate is where all the “leet” people live.

          September 4, 2013 at 8:31 pm Reply
          1. Alisyana

            Syndicate has always been the armpit of eve. It’s a great place to form an alliance and build it up PVPing, but eventually when that alliance grows up they need to leave the nest. Unless of course, they can’t make it in sov space….

            September 4, 2013 at 9:44 pm
          2. hurp

            Nobody gives a fuck about syndicate or any other shitty npc null entity scrub.

            September 4, 2013 at 9:55 pm
          3. Nerdman234

            I take offence to that sir. I sure as hell care about Syndicate. It’s a pretty laid back way to pvp and have fun. Our neighbors are assholes and so are we, but we do our own thing and you do yours. Unless you come to visit, then we’ll be glad to come out and play. 😀

            September 4, 2013 at 10:32 pm
          4. Sad Panda

            I care :'(

            September 5, 2013 at 2:03 am
          5. Dave The Rave

            Whats failheap? one of those lonely young men places geeks hang out trying to look cool right?

            No thanks princess

            September 5, 2013 at 8:06 am
    2. Funky Kingston

      I-RED will never fight farther than 1km off a gate or station, unless they cyno Rote in to do their dirty work for them. They’re pretty bad.

      September 4, 2013 at 11:37 pm Reply
      1. paingod

        I-Red, I remember when I moved to syndicate with a shit alliance “Tabula Rossa” (leftovers from HTA alliance after space was taken by PL for RA. We ran them out of their home pocket and took their moons, they were not elite pvp back then and now it seems like they’re rote kappelle pets, no matter if they think someone is bad them they must truly suck.

        September 5, 2013 at 11:32 am Reply
  8. BM

    I’m so confused by this… the majority of Scalding Pass is owned by N3 coalition members, or blues:

    http://evemaps.dotlan.net/region/Scalding_Pass

    There are a few systems that Gorgon Empire has taken, but I don’t think they actually need a coalition deployment to take back 10 systems.

    September 4, 2013 at 8:38 pm Reply
    1. Nulli vet

      No we don’t but Nulli likes making friends and helping people.

      September 4, 2013 at 8:53 pm Reply
      1. BM

        So basically you can’t be bothered to take these systems yourself from a one TZ Russian alliance (OK two if you count RA; I don’t), and this is being subcontracted to other small alliances to let them take the space themselves. I assume them being “promised” systems which they get to keep, the rest go to the renter programs? Are you guys going to help out at all in taking these systems, or just sit back and let the tryhards do the work for you, then collect the rent?

        I realize the OP EVE Mail was an internal communication, but it’s not exactly a big strategic deployment the way he makes it out to sound:

        “We will be aiding the N3 coalition in retaking said region, which was
        recently lost while they were out in fountain fighting goons.”

        September 4, 2013 at 9:05 pm Reply
        1. BM

          Bloodline. is another small alliance that looks to be doing the same thing.

          They’ve already taken two systems in Scalding Pass from Gorgon: 6-KPAB and N3-JBX

          http://evemaps.dotlan.net/alliance/Bloodline.

          Same arrangement?

          September 4, 2013 at 9:10 pm Reply
  9. lol your a loser

    maybe you should write a story on how you had to pay NC. 17.5bill to get in

    September 4, 2013 at 10:24 pm Reply
    1. you english bad

      cup doesn’t rent. also… it’s ‘you’re’, not ‘your’.

      September 5, 2013 at 1:14 am Reply
  10. Eleet pee vee pee

    LOL, only Triage Kapel would drop carriers on T1 Cruisers, or drop carriers on Brave Newbies, or drop carriers on anything that has the slightest chance of beating them, and then call another alliance terrible.

    Go lose caps to Black Legion about it, scrubs

    September 4, 2013 at 10:44 pm Reply
  11. I-RED bot miners, everywhere

    I-RED did not push CUP out, no one did. This is a deployment. Bosquit and John Revenent are the two biggest butt fucking queer stallions in all of Syndicate who will shed many tears when Goons sweep through taking all their moons. Enjoy.

    September 4, 2013 at 11:17 pm Reply
    1. DGMT vet

      Truth – I-RED ran like chicken shits when they were a provi holder, and hid during the Atlas/-A- invasion 3 yrs ago. Smack talkers that have nothing to back it up, John Revenent is the biggest fucktard of them all,,,

      September 5, 2013 at 12:28 am Reply
      1. JD

        you sound angry. Although I don’t run with John and Bosquit anymore they are pretty good guys.

        September 5, 2013 at 12:57 am Reply
        1. Bosquit

          I hate you Michael and I always will, penis face

          September 5, 2013 at 2:20 am Reply
    2. Nerdman

      Hi Snatch Pinion

      September 5, 2013 at 1:58 am Reply
    3. I-Red Bot miner

      so CUP deployed from IOAB to M2 on their own? They didn’t have to make the move in a hurry? say 48hours
      Syndicate = botter’s paradise. Who knew?
      queer stallions, at least that is halfway original. Not very PC, but almost original. Good job. Now please rest your brain, it is over worked from describing your latest move as a deployment not running from a shitty region.

      September 5, 2013 at 5:32 am Reply
      1. lol

        this nigga mad

        September 5, 2013 at 6:00 am Reply
  12. [RH-] BCPRO

    lol, syndicate is a brutal place. wave your dick around too much and you’re bound to get it chopped off with a machetti

    September 5, 2013 at 1:03 am Reply
  13. Bosquit

    Turning Eve News into the Syndicate Failheap Thread, where are the mods to ban us all?

    September 5, 2013 at 2:04 am Reply
  14. balp

    i-red is shit moving on

    September 5, 2013 at 2:48 am Reply
  15. Dennis the Dreamer

    N3 should contact all major players in Syndicate alliances like i-red, MoW, Rote etc. They are mostly anti-goons and give them 1 system hows that for an idea. Would be fun, If that will happen i’ll be going back to my old corpies and join with warring against the goonions.

    September 5, 2013 at 3:03 am Reply
    1. Duh

      Like N3 is in a position to hand out anything to anyone- N3 can do only what PL says so

      September 5, 2013 at 3:42 am Reply
      1. Some Vet

        Stop being a CFC grunt and fabricating stuff because you hate them so much yeh?

        September 5, 2013 at 10:06 am Reply
  16. Zella Polaris

    Here, have some propaganda: http://i.imgur.com/q5aKMqm.jpg

    September 5, 2013 at 3:35 am Reply
  17. Duh

    Who? No, for real- I never heard of these guys..

    September 5, 2013 at 3:41 am Reply
  18. Zella Polaris

    Only I-RED would call a deployment “cutting and running” — NPC nullsec isn’t SOV, you freaking retards. Also, battle reports that don’t show repping archons is grossly misleading. Bosquit is a strange human being, full of bile. I kinda feel sorry for him.

    September 5, 2013 at 3:45 am Reply
    1. Bosquit

      I’m the Pudge of Eve

      September 5, 2013 at 4:01 am Reply
      1. Bubalubs

        It’s true

        September 5, 2013 at 4:01 am Reply
    2. LexArson

      Hi

      when most people see a fleet of faction BS like such (especially navpocs) they just assume multiple triage were there.

      also since triage are p much unable to aggress anything in cycle and you ran/died within 1 cycle in each engagement, there is no real way for the archons to show up on the BR.

      September 5, 2013 at 4:32 am Reply
      1. Props to logi

        Your own killboard [STUGH] has a very nice feature for adding scouts and logistics to a killmail in order to give them some much deserved credit.

        Of course, as far as I know, it is an entirely manual process.

        September 5, 2013 at 4:05 pm Reply
        1. LexArson

          this is true, but the way the KM parses it doesn’t actually get “added” to the killmail, and does not show up on the BR.

          It does work for kill/point values tho

          September 5, 2013 at 8:58 pm Reply
  19. John Revenent

    Hai Guiz, baddy signing in.

    September 5, 2013 at 5:17 am Reply
  20. JFR's Fiancee
    September 5, 2013 at 5:49 am Reply
    1. JFR

      Man I am sexy..

      September 5, 2013 at 6:09 am Reply
      1. Bosquit

        We’re a package deal

        September 5, 2013 at 6:09 am Reply
        1. JFR

          Gheeeyyy!

          September 5, 2013 at 6:10 am Reply
        2. Nerdman234

          You proposed to John, Bosquit? Awwwwwww.

          September 5, 2013 at 6:12 am Reply
  21. Vesp

    I think our recruitment is better.

    September 5, 2013 at 6:09 am Reply
  22. Luwc

    who ?

    September 5, 2013 at 7:34 am Reply
  23. Jakkie

    Wow really did he just link 4 fights in which maybe 40 ships were killed and called it ‘pushing them out’?

    September 5, 2013 at 8:05 am Reply
    1. MM

      That’s I-RED for you.

      September 5, 2013 at 8:30 am Reply
    2. lawls

      Considering they redeployed from I0AB-R to M2-CF1 when they were shown the door, then realized that M2- was ugly and tried to redeploy back up the pipe to– what VV-VCR or IIRH-G before running to lowsec?

      “We didn’t want that Syndicate anyway.”

      September 5, 2013 at 11:48 pm Reply
      1. huh

        what

        September 7, 2013 at 4:07 am Reply
  24. lalala

    N3 doctrines ???

    they have every week a new doctrine and every alliance in N3 has it’s own. have fun wasting money to run after the “N3 doctrines” :)

    September 5, 2013 at 8:28 am Reply
  25. Muul Udonii

    I honestly have no idea who any of these people are, other than N3.

    Some background on who they are and why this is relevant would be appreciated.

    September 5, 2013 at 8:52 am Reply
    1. Luwc

      yes please…

      September 5, 2013 at 10:53 am Reply
    2. Provistani

      Nice to see some other “news” for a change. EVE isn’t all about Goons, despite what they might like to think.

      September 5, 2013 at 12:38 pm Reply
    3. Miles

      Only allience I know of the bunch is Rote Kappelle. They are pretty much a coward mode alliance, very quick to drop caps on small alliences, but almost never on larger ones. They do some smaller gang stuff, but to call the a small gang alliance would be idiotic, as a large portion of there kills have 15+ dude on them.

      September 5, 2013 at 2:54 pm Reply
      1. LexArson

        speaking as CEO of the #1 rote corp, this is pretty much entirely true

        September 5, 2013 at 9:03 pm Reply
  26. Roam three regions from home

    Why do we blue all the morons in EVE?

    September 5, 2013 at 4:06 pm Reply
  27. Lawful-Insanity

    Wait who? Who the hell is I-red? Im so lost. Wheres the bread crumbs?

    September 5, 2013 at 4:10 pm Reply
  28. Isy

    It takes “all of syndicate” to blob a 12 man fleet? Wow…

    September 5, 2013 at 6:26 pm Reply
  29. Zella Polaris

    Haha, oh I-RED.

    They’re talking about CATASTROPHIC UPRISING! NOO!! TALK ABOUT USSSSS!!

    The butthurt is very strong — that says something when people celebrate when you venture elsewhere

    September 5, 2013 at 7:47 pm Reply
    1. LexArson

      that is a lot of tryharding for one post.

      also, how come Rote didn’t get an article when we went on a deployment to Black Rise a month ago? We’re actually a household name, WE’RE RELEVANT TOO T.T

      September 5, 2013 at 9:00 pm Reply
      1. MWBESTW

        Niggers double reply to the same post. Also, rote are shit scrub blobbers who run from Moon Warriors daily.

        September 7, 2013 at 4:05 am Reply
    2. LexArson

      also, at least I-RED isn’t renting from N3 and trying to cover it up to their members lol

      September 5, 2013 at 9:01 pm Reply
      1. dirkadirka

        cup aint renting from n3, not like ired does from rote

        September 7, 2013 at 4:04 am Reply
        1. LexArson

          better to be a landlord than a serf :)

          September 7, 2013 at 8:28 am Reply
    3. Krystyn

      John is Canadian…

      September 5, 2013 at 11:54 pm Reply
    4. Pewpew

      That is the best argument you can come up with… “Oh man we lost in game to role players, lets fight back by attacking spelling!”

      GG CUP

      September 6, 2013 at 9:17 am Reply
      1. Zella

        No, it’s just really easy to make fun of I-RED. There is no argument. We outgrew syndicate; and so we saw an opportunity, and took it. anything else is just a desperate attempt at spin. I-RED trying to take credit for us leaving reeks of a desperate attempt to control the narrative, and as for the claim itself, borders on delusion.

        September 6, 2013 at 4:40 pm Reply
  30. abc123

    What does one take away from this article?

    .

    1. Someone in there Alliance has an Alt in N3.

    .

    2. Someone sold there Alliance Leadership that if they suck N3 tit and do the bitch work they might get space. Might even get a whole constellation if they deep throat N3 Leadership enough.

    .

    3. Fly N3 Doctrine and fooling there members to buy said Doctrine ships to make N3 leadership richer.

    .

    4. When N3 fail cascades, guess which titty sucking Alliance will be left to fend for them self’s looking for a new tit to suck on.
    .

    Catastrophic Uprising quit trying to be REAL PLAYER IN NEW EDEN like the other 3,000 plus Alliances that have came before you. Be yourself, wait your time, and EVE will always be fun. Trying to suck up to the like’s of the Superblocks will only assure your failure in EVE and keep Superblock Leadership richer. And when N3 leadership get tired with all the babysitting and running an Alliance they will just to PL to feel relevant with there ISK and Supers. Don’t let history prove me right again.

    September 6, 2013 at 2:55 am Reply
    1. so dumb

      that’s a whole lotta wall of text just to say ‘derp I dunno what I am talking about’

      September 7, 2013 at 3:59 am Reply
  31. Zella Polaris

    “Also since when do people get mad at getting a bounty.” Since Bosquit.

    September 7, 2013 at 3:34 am Reply
  32. Boston Bradley

    I fly with Catastrophic Uprising when we were assisting RED Alliance during their last major war. Catastrophic Uprisising was the last alliance to hold them lines with RED, and everyone who has met Bosquit knows he’s a giant dingle berry who hates anyone and everyone that gets more attention than himself.

    September 7, 2013 at 8:34 pm Reply
  33. James in China

    LOL Rote drops Apoc navy fleet on kitchen sink shield BC, chestbeats.

    September 9, 2013 at 2:28 am Reply

Leave a Reply