Comments

So, in about 30 days the next CFC engagement will begin. It’ll be around the time all the jump bridges are installed in Fountain. Whether the CFC has renters by then, I don’t know.

The CFC will be aiming to capture Delve, Querious and Period Basis. I suspect we’ll take them easily. I don’t even think it will be much of a war. Certainly no fights on the scale that we saw in Fountain.

Northern Coalition doesn’t have much of a track record in defending their territory against CFC attacks. They usually seem to retreat to other territories. They hold so much territory scattered around New Eden, that they don’t ever seem too fussed losing a region. They’ll probably put up some token resistance, but nothing on a grand scale.

As for whoever is in Delve currently, the Initiative and Pizza/Pasta, I don’t see either putting up much resistance.

I’m not sure where we will stage to begin with. NPC Delve probably. Though staging from Fweddit’s new constellation would be pretty cool. Fweddit playing host to the start of a new CFC engagement. (I wonder when I Whip My Slaves is officially declared a junior CFC member?)

Concerning the end of the “war”, and who gets what, I’ve heard a few strange things. A good chunk of Delve will go to Fweddit. Querious and Period Basis to Black Legion and Confederation of Pizza (I’m not sure who is supposed to get which region.) All three of those seem a tad out of this world to me. I’ll believe it, I suppose, when I see it. First of all, Fweddit is too small to occupy much more than a couple or three constellations. They certainly can’t defend any of it on their own. Most sov-holding alliances would easily roflstomp them. And concerning Black Legion and Pizza, I find it hard to believe that we’re on good terms with them now. Does their CFC hate evaporate so quickly?

And we’ll be rolling out a new doctrine. An Ishtar sentry drone doctrine. Because apparently sentry drones are broken or something (I’m not sure how they’re broke, I’m only just training sentries now.) But in Goon-manner, you demonstrate a broken system to CCP by abusing the hell out of it until they take notice. So all you speculators, get buying or manufacturing Gardes and Bouncers.

What comes after Delve/Querious/Period Basis? I have no idea. We might just end up with the Big Blue Donut for another half year.

- Poetic Stanziel

You can read more of Poetic Stanziel’s opinions at his Poetic Discourse blog.

1. Wow

Wow, how did this even get here? This is such poorly written chest beating that it doesn’t even belong on the CFCs own propaganda site.

August 23, 2013 at 6:03 pm Reply
    1. Sad But True

Aye, the article sounds like Poetic was bored, but my question is this: what is not true up there? NC. is rather flakey about defending sov, other occupants are either feeble compared to the full CFC or not home. I mean, that pretty much is the way things will go in their current state. Perhaps we will see some well aimed dickery from BL. One can hope.
      Mind you, I hate the CFC pretty thoroughly, but lets be real here, unless they get some serious help, they will not last long. If TEST wasn’t busy being pathetic, maybe. If PL wasn’t a bunch Egotistical self-centered elitist, perhaps. If S2N wasn’t still licking its wounds, well they are the best option currently. I like TRIBE, but being the most likely, hence capable, to defend any sov and still not matching the CFC in manpower, wealth, or tactics, I do not see this lasting long.

August 23, 2013 at 10:13 pm Reply
      1. Cowards&fraudscoalition

Ncdot flakey about defending sov? Lmfao such a tool. On numerous occasions Ncdot organises groups far smaller to fight cfc when cfc blobs them. Making the ombination pay dearly before eventually losing sov due to overwhelming odds.
        Your trying to say that because a small group fraction your size ends up losing their sov to you a few times means they are flakey a out defending their sov.
        Look in the mirror the whole reason your in cfc is because you can’t stand on your own 2 legs, you can’t even crawl yet due to being such a snivelling worthless peice of cat shit.
        Stand against the massive odds then you’d have a perspective on the matter. Until the. Your view of a cfc grunt is as relevant as pigs spouting wings and flying.

August 23, 2013 at 11:37 pm Reply
        1. Seriously, its True

Well, you said it all for me. My point isn’t that the CFC doesn’t suck donkey dicks(which they do) or that people won’t fight(they will), the point is, as Poetic says, the CFC will probably roll over Delve etc. Who is going to stop them? I love Tribe, but no. NC. has supers, good tactics, and doctrines, but lacks the manpower to stand up to the 30k player coalition. If the CFC says they will take it, barring the meta game or enough people actually coming together, it’ll be like Russia fighting Finland.
          And FYI, I fly faction warfare, because I don’t need a fleet to PvP, misuer scrub.

August 24, 2013 at 12:53 am Reply
  2. Dennis the Dreamer

“Tribal Band, I figure they’ll stick it out in Period Basis until the last possible moment and then retreat to their new holdings in Paragon Soul.” okay. so way off. read faux news. :) but thanks for compliment.

August 23, 2013 at 6:04 pm Reply
  3. Pyrexia

Poetic’s blog now a goon propaganda blog? Serious question, I don’t read his, or any blogs very often, bur this reads like propaganda, it’s hard to believe he actually wrote it. Is this actually what Poetic has started writing?

August 23, 2013 at 6:10 pm Reply
    1. Tubrug1

Don’t be silly, riverini would never post goon propaganda.

August 23, 2013 at 6:36 pm Reply
    2. Camper McCampings.

I’m not sure it is propaganda, actually. I have a pretty strong dislike for the CFC, but that is probably how this is all going down, as much as I would like to see the CFC choke on it. It’d be nice to see BL rampage through the CFC’s northern renter space, that’s for darn sure.

I’d also like to note that a lot of what Poetic says borders on skepticism. I mean, honestly, who down there is going to put up resistance? The occupants either can’t be bothered, or lack the manpower to do anything. The CFC probably triples the numbers of everyone living in that space. Unless they get some serious help, it’ll be a walk in the park for Goons.
      All I know is this: Its time to start camping the CFC pipes to Delve.

August 23, 2013 at 10:01 pm Reply
      1. Your an idiot

Wasting you’re time, and your an idiot for buying such shit.

btw I have a magic potion that makes it so you can shoot lasers out your eyes, I’ll sell it to you.

August 24, 2013 at 1:17 am Reply
        1. Uh huh

What, you think the goons won’t take Delve, given the current opposition? That’s pretty much all that is being said. No reason to believe other wise. Or did you have something insightful to say? If I was looking for a response a 13 year old would give me, I’ll go troll on the WoW forums.

August 24, 2013 at 1:50 am Reply
          1. Just saying

Did you read that blog? He wrote that black legion, and pizza were CFC pets, and that some 600 man alliances was getting Delve. The guy is a retard, or he’s trolling, ether way you would have to be an idiot to believe anything he said.

August 24, 2013 at 4:29 am
          2. Getting Old Now.....

Ummm, did you read it? Evidently not: “All three of those [BL, Pizza, and Fweddit] seem a tad out of this world to me. I’ll believe it, I suppose, when I see it.” and “…concerning Black Legion and Pizza, I find it hard to believe that we’re on good terms with them now. Does their CFC hate evaporate so quickly?”
            No where does she say that BL nor Pizza are Goon pets. Heck, she doesn’t even say they accepted the sov. She just says what the CFC *plans* to do, and that is it. Hopefully they reject it and get back to killing the CFC. Just because Poetics article isn’t spewing 12 year old-esque rage comments hardly makes it propaganda.
            No one will take anti-goon sentiment seriously if everyone sounds like a 12 year old Call of Duty player when the topic comes up. Not one person has given an actual example of propaganda. I’m sure if she put “Goons suck!” after every sentence no one would be calling it propaganda, even if the message was the same. And the message here is ‘What the CFC plans on doing and what will probably happen given the current state of affairs’. Seriously people…..

August 24, 2013 at 11:56 am
          3. Hi there

What are you smoking? The whole post was propaganda.

August 24, 2013 at 2:43 pm
          4. Dark Distric

You have to admit, he sounded like that crazy harold camping dude that

predicted the end of the world, If he didn’t believe the whole black legion thing, why write it at all? to sound more stupid, or crazy?

People are calling him stupid, retard, and idiot, and for good reason, he sounds like one, no other reason besides that. When Poetic writes something, and makes interesting, and rational arguments, unlike “FACT: nobody can stop goons herp derp”, people may still disagree, but they don’t call him a retard. You act like a retard, people will call you retarded, and this won’t ever change.

August 24, 2013 at 9:04 pm
  4. Lawful-Insanity

Wait what? First of all elos crew is an incredible group. I personally think of them as the new PL. and even know cfc had to pay them cause well….. u couldnt get ur toys out doesnt mean elo is joining cfc donut. But if u do give them a region id say in the long run entitys like FA will get stomped by elo one on one. And they should be. As far a querious. I wouldnt count ncdot out so soon. If theres content they will be there.

August 23, 2013 at 6:13 pm Reply
  5. Wig I had what he has!

Where n the f does someone come up with so much bullshit?.

August 23, 2013 at 6:24 pm Reply
  6. Strag

Does this guy know anything??? … Thank you evenews???

August 23, 2013 at 6:30 pm Reply
    1. Riddick

His Information is inaccurate concerning the inteneded region. In order to attain this information, he/she must complete the research. Xerxies (aka The Mitanni) will soon know the battle of thermopoli

August 23, 2013 at 6:45 pm Reply
      1. Arrendis

You do know the Greeks lost Thermopylae, right? And that while an important symbolic gesture, it actually didn’t really contribute very much at all to the defense of Greece from the Persians?

August 23, 2013 at 7:26 pm Reply
        1. Truth

Aye but Ncdot/N3 although the Spartans/ free Greeks lost. They at least inspired many to prove few can stand against many. Free men can stand against a tyrant & even make a god king bleed before the end.
          Cfc may win end result wars against them for obvious reason of far superior numerical blob, but who remembers cfc/ Persians for there lack of quality, they only remember ohh they eventually won after getting dumpstered a lot but finally winning by having a far bigger blob and being able to buy there self a victory by buying groups off not to attack them.

In essence I’m happy having fun fighting against the tyrant than having an easy life joining the obomination.

August 23, 2013 at 11:24 pm Reply
  7. Azule

I think you all misunderstand. You get trolled so hard that you have to come back to the site time and time again just to vent, and that is really the purpose of this site. They get income off of your visits. So boring articles, no matter if they are informative or true, would decrease the visitor count. So log on and type away, it makes no difference to them as long as you come back time and time again.

August 23, 2013 at 6:50 pm Reply
  8. jolaan

sorry to say, stanziel, but it seams you are behind current political development.

August 23, 2013 at 6:55 pm Reply
  9. JG

After reading this i wonder: whats the point in this?

August 23, 2013 at 7:01 pm Reply
  10. BL grunt

are you high?

August 23, 2013 at 7:48 pm Reply
    1. Mord Fiddle

Heh. Well, when you think about it, it wouldn’t be like a gift. This would be more like CFC offering BL a region far from Deklein that isn’t CFC’s to give (at present). Maybe in hopes you’ll do most of the conquering of it, settle down there and stop dumpstering all over the CFC’s high value real estate.

BL gets a turf. CFC gets rid of BL. CFC property values go up.

Damn, wish I’d though of that one ;)

August 23, 2013 at 8:28 pm Reply
      1. DS

Yeah that’ll work out real well. Cause BL.would never dumpster over anyone and everyone anywhere and everywhere simply cause there’s good fights to be had.

August 23, 2013 at 9:25 pm Reply
        1. a

You mean like the ~gudfites~ BL had while blobbing the shit out of TEST with their CFC masters last month? Fucking moron go kill yourself.

August 24, 2013 at 1:03 am Reply
          1. tara read

Don’t be mad TEST couldn’t offer BL more…. Besides this “war” was lost the moment TEST believed PL would commit hard assets for a bunch of retards and squabbling carebears.

What is hilarious is BL today is what PL should have become. Elo took Mittani’s money and still they kill CFC fleets. Try to use what two brain cells you have and connect the dots sport.

August 24, 2013 at 2:42 am
          2. Bystander

^ Elo cock deep in this one

August 24, 2013 at 11:41 am
          3. blubadub

BL used to be made up of members of PL. BL will need a region of their own to rent out (and build supers/titans in) it’s not like they will live in their sov.

August 24, 2013 at 12:23 pm
          4. DS

Lmao, sure retard. BL, an alliance of what, maybe 150 active guys blobbed test? An alliance of I don’t even know how big at the time. Cry some more about where Elo touched you.

August 25, 2013 at 3:18 am
          5. asdf

Pretty sure he said “with their CFC masters” you tool, l2read.

August 25, 2013 at 5:55 am
          6. DS

“Wait we’re apparently getting Querious even though we’ve been dumpstering all over the CFC lately?”

asdf, if you think BL has “CFC masters” then you know nothing about BL, are probably inbred and read worse than I do.

August 25, 2013 at 7:43 am
  11. Cold as ice

Wierd Tribal Band is flipping sov as we speak..

August 23, 2013 at 7:55 pm Reply
  12. youhaa

ok, who wants to put up a ‘eve news site’ with actual accurate content and not articles written by a 12y old WOW legend playing EVE for 1 year in the worst alliance up to date (test) or mr Stanziel who apparently knows shit about the game?

August 23, 2013 at 7:55 pm Reply
    1. Pot, Meet Kettle

The only people here who sounds like there’re 12 would be the forum warriors who can’t actually point out what is wrong with the article besides “HURR DURR GOONS SUCK!”. Granted, they do, but given that A) The CFC is aiming for Delve, as mentioned many a time, B) The CFC plans to bribe a few folks as they are want to do, by handing out sov(attempt to, anyways), and C) The line up of resistance in the afore mentioned regions is not an A-list group(NC. not withstanding), I fail to see any inaccuracies in the article. Some speculation, yes, but if you want it speculation free, that doesn’t exist anywhere. That’s what happens with any news service.
      Just bear in mind, forecasting EvE news is like forecasting the weather: You can be right most of the time but never all of the time. Just because you don’t like it doesn’t make it unlikely or untrue.

August 24, 2013 at 12:21 pm Reply
      1. Some speculation???????

There are enough “I thinks”, “maybe’s”, “possiblys” even “I’m not sure’s” and “I’ve heard’s” to warrant being posted in his unicorn covered diary.

August 25, 2013 at 12:16 am Reply
      2. just say NO

and this kids, is why you shouldnt do drugs…

August 25, 2013 at 11:55 am Reply
  13. war anyone.

Stop bitching about goon propoganda. After 3 years of fighting goons I’m done arguing against them. They win every time. I’m tired of believing that some group of white knights will come along and beat the gsf.

August 23, 2013 at 7:55 pm Reply
    1. observer

the reason theres no white knights is because goons are good at divide and conquer keeping those alliances opposed to goons and CFC squabbling amongst each other instead of putting old squabbles behind them and uniting to rid EVE of goons they would rather argue over the scraps thrown from mittanis table than do something as logical as uniting for common purpose but who the fuck wants to unite alongside with AAA their bigger wankers than goons are

August 23, 2013 at 11:13 pm Reply
      1. asdf

-A- hasn’t been relevant for over a year now, thank god. They’re just DD pets in their current form.

August 24, 2013 at 4:14 am Reply
  14. Billbo

“Tribe staying in PB”
    FFS Learn2EVE

August 23, 2013 at 8:03 pm Reply
  15. Spectrux

Stopped reading from the 4th paragraph and from the comments below, sure looks like utterly crap to continue to read.

I’ll prevent myself from reading further down the “news”.

August 23, 2013 at 8:09 pm Reply
  16. Dirk MacGirk

This was dumb. Were you just bored Poetic? You should have just gone outside or rubbed your grandmother’s feet.

August 23, 2013 at 8:12 pm Reply
    1. Oppressor

The goon influence rubs off on even the once reasonable and intuitive. Unfortunately it seems common trait as soon as a man/ women with flare and promise joined the overwhelming blob for the easy life. There reason and intuition seems to be marred by piss and shit. Great shame :(

-1 Poetic -1 BOB empire cfc hybrid obomination.
      Cfc recent acts over the last few months has once again only proven how contradictory CFCs hate BOB chant is. Use words and hate for minipulation of the weak minded (sadly huge majority of cfc) while cfc has always been as bad, and a lot worse in reality than BOB.
      Black meets kettle baby GG

August 23, 2013 at 11:15 pm Reply
      1. Badcfc

Who’s Bob?

August 25, 2013 at 1:49 am Reply
  17. boohoo

Can we cal it a blue moon instead, cuz atm its kinda at a semi eclipse

August 23, 2013 at 8:27 pm Reply
  18. Billbo

Pathetic you might as well have wrote an article claiming “Ben Afflick ” will top Christian Bale’s performace as Batman. At least you might not have gone “Full Goblin”

August 23, 2013 at 8:32 pm Reply
    1. Baggins

Well until he actually plays Batman then you can’t really judge anything about it. People said the same thing and worse (before internet as well) when they cast Michael Keaton as Batman.

August 23, 2013 at 8:54 pm Reply
      1. Billbo

I take it you never saw Daredevil or Sum of All Fears…..

August 23, 2013 at 11:51 pm Reply
        1. Justsomegui

lol Ben Afflick should stop acting and just stick to directing.

August 24, 2013 at 8:16 pm Reply
          1. asdfasdfsadf

Argo was great

August 25, 2013 at 11:48 am
  19. DrkyDrky

New BOB: Nice Region, we’ll take it!

August 23, 2013 at 8:34 pm Reply
    1. lol

what are you going to do about it that everyone and their fucking mother couldn’t in Fountain?

August 23, 2013 at 9:13 pm Reply
      1. lawful-Insanity

You sir are a frigen moron,
        What are you going to do about it that everyone and their fucking mother couldn’t in Fountain?
        Lol this from a cfc member, oh the irony, Rent space much lolololololololol
        The only reason u can even move onto delve is cause half of n3 had to go stop some Russians and u used this to ur advantage.
        Oh u cfc propaganda fags are great!!!!

August 24, 2013 at 12:09 am Reply
      2. trollasaurus rex

only about 24% of nullsec was in fountain…..everyone and their mother was not there, considering yours was under my desk

August 24, 2013 at 11:38 am Reply
  20. Aristotle

This is Goblins best post yet…..

August 23, 2013 at 8:52 pm Reply
  21. crapster

And you figured that out all by yourself did you?.. Wow you must be Nostradamus reincarnated or, wait for it, cloned… Not too sure the pun isn’t entirely wasted…

August 23, 2013 at 9:09 pm Reply
  22. GOONS EMPIRE

GOONS EMPIRE YES !!!! :D

August 23, 2013 at 9:11 pm Reply
  23. Jerry

Goblin post if I’v ever seen one.

August 23, 2013 at 10:02 pm Reply
  24. Filter your articles

This was pure shite. Can anyone post on this site? I have some great ideas and speculation about EVE itself in the near future being attacked by goons in Iceland.

August 23, 2013 at 10:18 pm Reply
    1. TiredOfAllTheStupid

Then write a piece and send it in. Put your money where your mouth is :)

August 23, 2013 at 11:55 pm Reply
      1. StopEnablingTheStupid

If I had the time, resources and correct contacts relevant to an article worthy of reading I would. All these things were not important enough for the poster to consider, which is why it is pure shite.

August 24, 2013 at 2:01 am Reply
        1. Very Interesting

And if you had a million dollars, maybe you’d make a name for yourself. But guess what? You don’t and you haven’t. Any other dreams you’d like to make known? Or are you done giving us a tour of your colon? Sorry, I meant mind. But the two seem to produce the same substance. Perhaps that’s why you don’t write articles.

August 24, 2013 at 12:27 pm Reply
          1. Are you the OP?

About as much fact in that sperg as the OP.

August 25, 2013 at 12:00 am
  25. Well Then

High Sec (yes all of the things) to deploy to Delve to help stop the onslaught of the horde known as the CFC. HBC to be reformed under Mont, Unicorns found on Mars.

August 23, 2013 at 11:11 pm Reply
  26. oh poestan. how your articles used to be a joy to read. ever since joining the cfc, you have become nothing more than a propaganda mouthpiece for them. hope it was worth selling out man

August 23, 2013 at 11:23 pm Reply
  27. Arab Money

TRIBE has already vacated PB and PS. PIZZA has abandoned Delve due to lack of PVP and would be unlikely to resituate there. They live in Curse.

“The CFC will be aiming to capture Delve, Querious and Period Basis.”
    Nope.

You’re a dullard and your sources are openly trolling you.

August 24, 2013 at 12:41 am Reply
  28. Blergh

Whole Article Troll, Op success.

August 24, 2013 at 1:05 am Reply
  29. Max

Poetic went full retard.

August 24, 2013 at 1:14 am Reply
  30. DubbaYooArr

Came looking for news of new war – left looking for new of new war

August 24, 2013 at 1:19 am Reply
  31. Cloora

BL. is going to have sov? Wut? O.o

August 24, 2013 at 2:01 am Reply
    1. DubbaYooArr

not a chance – BL operate so well bc they are sovless

August 24, 2013 at 3:26 am Reply
  32. Cloora

Also, PL already has a counter to Sentry Drone doctrines. We are always ahead of the curve

August 24, 2013 at 2:02 am Reply
    1. Horux

We shur do love saying how meta we are. we dont want to discuss how boring we are.

August 25, 2013 at 6:08 am Reply
    2. troll

Yes, PL doctrone is called ” stay docked”

August 25, 2013 at 7:01 am Reply
  33. Mo Targets!

Honestly if they were to take all of the regions great! They are just going to rent them.

Renters == Targets.

CFC line members having protect carebear industrial corps from gankers living in High Sec. The Irony in this is just Epic!

August 24, 2013 at 3:24 am Reply
  34. Barkaway

Yay troll propaganda

August 24, 2013 at 4:51 am Reply
  35. goons are fags

I want my 10 minutes of pointless reading time back please

August 24, 2013 at 6:54 am Reply
    1. lolololol

jesus u took 10 minutes to read that?

August 24, 2013 at 7:10 am Reply
      1. Kara

i have learned that the only thing worth reading on this site are the comments

August 24, 2013 at 10:11 am Reply
  36. pineapple?

Pizza became less relevant when ananas left them.

August 24, 2013 at 7:17 am Reply
  37. Codo Yagari

Eve news 24 should change its name to ‘Eve specualtion and last weeks news’

August 24, 2013 at 11:48 am Reply
    1. Please, Complain More

If its that bad, go wad through the forums or stop visiting. Because I doubt you could or would make any attempt for the better. Now thank you for the insight of what your anus looks like.

August 24, 2013 at 12:00 pm Reply
  38. FA4life

So, basically Black Legion has just become CFC cock-suckers after all? Elo, how do our cocks taste? Yeah, you guys are going balls deep on us, and you appear to be ok with it. BL pets best pets! Your chin nuts look good! Now swallow like good bitches do, yummy yummy!

Not mad, not butthurt, just find it ironic that you guys would bow to us so easily. Come on, this is some funny shit. Black Legion as CFC pets, I love this shit yo!

August 24, 2013 at 1:11 pm Reply
    1. Post 0.0 bullshit pilot.

This guys is so not CFC, obvious childish taunt is obvious. Maybe you lost your home to the CFC ?

August 24, 2013 at 1:46 pm Reply
      1. CptObvious

“This guys is so not CFC, obvious childish taunt is obvious.”

Im confused, isn’t that exactly how you spot a CFC member.

Granted they can back up the childish taunts with impressive fleet numbers.

August 25, 2013 at 2:36 am Reply
  39. Used to play in nullsec.

I am glad I stopped playing EVE. Sounds to me like everything is stale now.
    I remember back in 2009 there was so many alliances fighting all the time. Now its just mega blocks and pussies.

I think if I ever did go back to EVE I would join RvB. Way more fun there.

August 24, 2013 at 2:46 pm Reply
    1. Dark Distric

Yeah, it’s pretty much serenity server now. Pretty much no rivalry’s anymore, in fact all the leaders Goons deem relevant all are in a channel where they can talk shit out, because you know….. wouldn’t want drama to create content, or anything crazy like that. It’s all about making alliance leadership rich, and how can we all get rich together. War costs money, so avoiding war(content) is the name of the game. It would be nice if was is suggested in this blog actually did happen, because the game would have it’s new BoB type alliance(irony of Goons being BoB will never wear off), but it won’t if CFC takes the region, it will be because a deal was stuck, because thats how the game is now.

August 24, 2013 at 10:37 pm Reply
      1. Observer

hello, retards. you just had war worth trillions of isks. Biggest battles one after another. Stop whining and uninstall.

August 25, 2013 at 1:43 am Reply
        1. asdf

You mean blueballs, right?

August 25, 2013 at 2:02 am Reply
        2. Max

Noobs like yourself don’t understand, as you didn’t know what it was like before, If you played before all the leadership of all the alliances held hands and got rich off each other you would know what he’s talking about. Best time in this game was when BoB wanted to take over the whole server. Now all the big alliance want peace so they can all get rich, and that is serenity server in a nut shell, which is what he just explained. I agree with him, if Goons actually did what Poetic thinks is gonna happen, it would be the best thing that could ever happen to the game, I hope Goons try to take the whole server. But what will likely happen is we will get some stupid NIP between everyone, and they will all split Delve, and PB, and we’ll have some nice peaceful eve like we had for the year prior to fountain steamroll, and like we had for the two years prior to the dotbro war.

August 25, 2013 at 2:47 am Reply
          1. Observer

I participated in all nullsec sov wars since and including your so loved BOB and discussions that EVE is not as it used to be makes me puke as well as the blue doughnut comments. Everyone in leadership position always wants to get rich no matter what kinda game it is. So stop crying, HTFU and leak where goons touched you.

August 25, 2013 at 7:59 am
          2. Max

I have no problem with Goons, not sure why you imply I would. Infact I don’t have a problem with the sheep in any of the big blocks in null. I don’t even blaim the leadership for doing what they have done even, and sorry to tell you but I am aloud to talk about how our server being like serenity for the four last years is awful.

August 25, 2013 at 3:17 pm
          3. Dark Distric

Tranquility turning into Serenity server may have been inevitable, but Jabbalon5 spread up that process, literally 6 months after Jabbalon5 became a thing the server was all Serenity like, and we haven’t looked back.

August 25, 2013 at 6:15 pm
          4. ShayneO

All of this is ignoring that Serenity is in the mids of a massive all-of-space war easily as big as anything ever seen on TQ.

August 28, 2013 at 4:56 am
    2. lol

It has been lag blob coalitions for a long time, Dominion sov patch was nail in coffin and TiDi double fucked it.

There is no penalty for “recruit all” or lagging systems out, huge blob numbers pretty much always win.

August 25, 2013 at 3:15 am Reply
  40. fukier

sentries are not broken drone assist is.

August 24, 2013 at 3:56 pm Reply
  41. uwotm88888

TLDR CFC want to be nc mark 2 and want to own all of 0.0? got it.. sounds like eve will be fun!

August 24, 2013 at 10:50 pm Reply
  42. Shoot blues erry day

Why don’t you go to war with Fweddit? It looks like they went to war with your badposting:

August 25, 2013 at 8:22 am Reply
  43. Awesome post

Tomorrow on EN24: “Poetic Stanziel gets dumpstered from Goon propaganda department”.

August 25, 2013 at 9:05 am Reply
  44. Shadoo's Left Eyebrow

i just want to say that a typical doughnut shape is a circle, there is no circle, there is only half a circle give or take a little. so shut the fuck up about a fuking doughnut and call it what it is you fucking faggots, a mother fucking crescent. fuck me i thought everyone played with blocks as a kid you would think you would know some fucking shapes

August 26, 2013 at 12:40 am Reply
    1. Luwc

Big Blue Swastika

August 28, 2013 at 10:42 am Reply
  45. ><a1N

So what you are saying is whoever has the most Supers wins? Light cyno, jump, deploy fighters. A region can be won in three simple steps, which is sad. Although I don’t see many playing second fiddle to Goons forever. With the recent shift away from the norm and embracing change I don’t believe Goons can make ‘change’ work for them. Goons have been too used to the tired rinse and repeat strategy. There is a brave new world out there for Goons but it is a new one too, are they up to the task?

August 26, 2013 at 2:40 am Reply
    1. Thatguy

Which article were you reading?

August 26, 2013 at 5:03 pm Reply