Also it seems like Brave Newbies want to join the fun, as per Motre’s Email:

From: Motre
Sent: 2013.08.02 21:54
To: Brave Collective,

It brings a tear to my eye. You all did a great job last night helping out SOUND. Now it wasn’t a one time fight and they are gone. I know it’s on the other side of the universe, back where we just left.

But SOUND, they are good people, they deserve our help. When we lived back in Raha they brought good fights, they helped us out, they killed us on gates more often then not. But in the end SOUND helped us. They helped us grow, change, and now stand where we are now. And now SOUND is being pushed out by the rest of ProviBlock. A group that called them a friend and a member. And now they want them out.

I will be honest, and even SOUND thinks this, they can’t win this. Their goal is to extract as much blood from ProviBlock as they can. Now we can’t go back down there and sink our fangs into ProviBlock like I want to. What we can do though is help SOUND extract that blood. Every timer, every fleet fight. We can easily get down there, we can easily add more spikes to SOUND’s club.

We do this for the fun of it. We do this because our friends in SOUND need help. We do this because we are BRAVE!

-Motre
Head of PVP, Alliance Director

Here is a list of the lastest CVA kills and losses, in case you were wondering:

44 Comments

  1. CCP Douchebag

    Who joins with what?

    Some non-entities got their period, move along.

    August 7, 2013 at 10:39 pm Reply
    1. Leicester

      Oh I dunno, a small war between non blue-donut factions could be interesting for the outside observers. *popcorn*

      August 7, 2013 at 11:13 pm Reply
      1. TESTbro

        Yea man I hear ya. Non tidi battles with caps and battleships are not only cool, but super fun.

        The big tidi bolbs are not as fun as most in the null sec power blocks would lead you to believe.

        August 7, 2013 at 11:34 pm Reply
        1. CFC GRUNT

          Its ok dude we all know a proficy is the best you guys can field and your right a hundred bc’s wont be causeing any tidi. Besides you guysneed to make some new friends with a couch you can crash on soon that delve couch is gonna get repossessed soon by your “friends” south of you.

          August 8, 2013 at 12:42 am Reply
          1. Herp Derp Derp

            Someone needs spell check. And the best troll you came up with is that Tribal is going to take Delve? 2/10

            August 8, 2013 at 12:29 pm
          2. Just Checkin'

            That would be interesting to see…
            If Tribal manage to take sov from TEST I will join them and be in every fleet while having someone rat to donate at the war fund wallet 1-2 billions per day (Yes, it will be a bot)

            August 8, 2013 at 2:11 pm
          3. CFC Leadership Grunt

            This post is about war in provi quit trying to make it about CFC.. no ones cares about us right now you dumb fuck and nor should they. We won fountain we blobbed out TEST woohoo ok great now we sit on our assess and post on EN24 because thats pretty much as close to PVP as we are getting.

            August 8, 2013 at 3:04 pm
  2. anonymous

    Battle reports from day 1 and onwards can be found here:
    http://failheap-challenge.com/showthread.php?113-Providence/page13

    August 7, 2013 at 10:40 pm Reply
  3. Billbo

    Provi has not been relevent since the “Great anomoly” nerf. And in other news Goonswarm Federation has announced “Caldari Ice Interdiction 2013″! More reactions from the local pubbies news at 11.

    August 7, 2013 at 10:54 pm Reply
    1. cfc needs hugs

      oh look another “look at me i am in the cfc post”

      August 7, 2013 at 11:21 pm Reply
    2. lulz

      lol… goon directors tell CFC pubbies to by ice, well they sell it, is that news? Goons have been ripping off their member base for years, not sure why anyone should care.

      August 7, 2013 at 11:26 pm Reply
    3. GRRRRRRR

      “Oh god someone made news not about geewnz or test, quick, jump in the spotlights”

      August 8, 2013 at 9:21 am Reply
  4. ProviHater

    DAE HATE PROVI? LOL

    August 7, 2013 at 11:02 pm Reply
    1. Brave newbies lol

      On noes, brave newbies!

      We surrender

      August 7, 2013 at 11:10 pm Reply
  5. Suicide

    Not sure if this will actually help SOUND defend their systems or just motivate more Provi-Bloc pilots to join fleets for kills…

    August 7, 2013 at 11:09 pm Reply
    1. More targets

      It only motivates more provi pilots to join fleets. It also removes a lot of carebears from provi, so less targets for roaming gangs.

      Nothing new here, provi has burned in the past and really nobody cares. CVA and friends just move out if they can’t win the fight and wait for the “winners” to move out again, in the mean time using the new provi owners as target practise.

      Living in provi is and has always been a temp thing. Everybody knows that as soon as one of the bigger alliances is motivated enough to clean provi from its current residents nothing can be done against it. Provi will not alli with power blocks just to keep sov (or even get it back when lost).

      August 8, 2013 at 10:37 am Reply
      1. VH

        provi is an idea, NRDS, you cant kill ideas!

        August 10, 2013 at 3:23 am Reply
  6. EveDramaQueens

    irrelevant alliance 1 joins with irrelevant alliance 2 to die in a brave and pointless manner. Derp derp derp. What’s provibloc actually said about this affair so far? All we hear is whining from the sooner-or-later to be evicted and pals?

    August 7, 2013 at 11:15 pm Reply
    1. Dave The Rave

      Then irrelevant noob moans about reading irrelevant news site and yet still reads every irrelevant article by said irrelevant site, making himself look a irrelevant cunt.

      August 8, 2013 at 5:52 am Reply
    2. Yeah...

      Sorry, but are you under the impression that we all play this game to gain any kind of relevance?

      If so, spend your time more wisely and stop logging in.

      Thanks.

      August 8, 2013 at 12:32 pm Reply
  7. Ossey

    Ich will das mir jemand den Schwanz lutscht

    August 7, 2013 at 11:15 pm Reply
  8. Test Pilot

    See you there.

    August 7, 2013 at 11:22 pm Reply
    1. cfc dude

      Lolz a testicle gonna go help someone when you guys cant help yourselvs…..priceless

      August 8, 2013 at 12:36 am Reply
      1. Test Pilot

        Who said anything about helping them?

        August 8, 2013 at 12:43 am Reply
      2. Noir Merc

        Might want to check that blue loss mail for that CSAA that your friends just lost. Oh no! Is that CFC, TEST, NMG., and SOUND all on the same mail? Yup! That just happened.

        August 8, 2013 at 2:12 pm Reply
  9. EVEWizard

    provibloc = wizards fighting wizards in a far away land that houses hugboxes and blobs for wizard caves that nobody else in new eden wants

    maybe if you’re lucky, you can catch a rare CVA RP execution at the sun for a failed fleet.

    never change, autists. never change.

    August 7, 2013 at 11:25 pm Reply
  10. voteforaliaras

    After reading all of these comments and what Ali Aras posted on the Mitanni I think I am seeing what is really going on here.

    Here are some key quotes from Ali Aras and Xavier.

    “Heated arguments on forums occur with everyone, especially
    between YF and SOUND.”

    Um, arguments happen, this is why mature diplomacy and rules
    and good leadership are important.

    “CVA sides with YF most of the time, but we eventually get
    what we want.”

    Soooo as long as Ali Aras and Xavier got what they wanted, everything is good…right?

    “Providence is my home, and I still love it and dream for
    what it could be.”

    My guess is that ali Aras and Xavier have a dream for Provi that other
    leaders do not agree with and so if they cannot get “what they want”
    they will start wars, buy support and claim the victim to get support.
    Sound familiar?

    “I used it as a model region many times during my CSM campaign.”

    Why would you use Provi as a model region for your gaining of votes
    to get a position on CSM when you claim that Provi leadership are bullies? Is
    providence the only area of EVE that could support your “dream”?

    Most importantly has Provi gone from “a model region” just a
    few months ago to something aweful for neutrals far worse than all the rest of
    Eve that you resort to supporting destroying it? Is this war all CVA’s fault Xavier
    and Ali? Or do you refuse to take any responsibility for how ridiculous this is
    getting now, or do you have other “ambitions” you are not ready to share with
    everyone?

    “And yet, here we are, backed into a corner by Provi’s failing leadership.”

    Lets not forget that ali aras and Xavier were a big part of that
    Provi leadership. What Ali is not telling anyone is that she is in full
    support of Xavier in their using
    subtle ways to gain support in their
    “victim” status to “burn providence”. What better way to make CVA look
    like the bad guy so that they can start a new fresh provi led by…oh
    guess who Ali Aras and xavier :)

    You see Ali Aras and Xavier, from everything I can tell have their own
    ambition in all of this. Ali hates CVA and VOLT and YF and all of their leaders
    because they are not “giving them what they want” and it is becoming quite
    clear that Ali has a plan for provi and it is being blocked those CVA bullies.

    If Ali Aras ever gets leadership in an area of EVE I can guarantee
    you there will be hordes of people who will work to do exactly what Xavier and
    Ali aras are trying to do to Provi right now, ruin it and just point fingers
    that “its your fault or you didn’t do what I wanted” but it wont be that polite
    I am sure because we know that Ali Aras and Xavier are fully supportive of the
    following kind of diplomacy…..

    “send me one of your diplos, so I can tell him or her to put
    his or her dick up his or her own ass. Fly safe”

    Isn’t EVE such a wonderful place? I sure wish we had a
    respectable CSM that would put an end to bullying and horrible pornographic
    language once and for all.

    August 8, 2013 at 1:58 am Reply
    1. Billbo

      TLDR it FFS

      August 8, 2013 at 2:48 am Reply
    2. Booyeah

      For all your talk, you know nothing. But, whatever helps you sleep at night, bitch.

      August 8, 2013 at 6:31 am Reply
      1. OfSoundJudas

        Actually voteforaliaras get’s it pretty much spot on.

        August 8, 2013 at 11:51 am Reply
        1. Get it right

          Yep. Totally. Booyah, you are guilty of the thing you accuse other of. Ignorant sod.

          August 8, 2013 at 1:51 pm Reply
          1. Booyeah

            Sorry, who are you? Another nobody peon who gets his information spoonfed to him by his leadership just like “voteforaliaras” clearly does? That’s right. True ignorance lies with you.

            August 9, 2013 at 1:25 am
  11. Hiding in Condors Bar

    so much for no politics bombers bar…

    August 8, 2013 at 3:51 am Reply
    1. why?

      That’s no politics, that’s target discipline. I mean, you get the most fights from evening the field and thus prolonging the war.

      August 8, 2013 at 6:21 am Reply
    2. ali_aras

      Bomber’s bar has bombed us too. G-5 camp on the assah gate was a ~thing~ and it sucked.

      August 8, 2013 at 6:47 pm Reply
  12. CSAA

    They forgot telling about me!

    August 8, 2013 at 8:53 am Reply
  13. War Update

    http://imgur.com/r/Eve/KyYpuoR – thats all you need to know about the warupdate in Provi

    August 8, 2013 at 9:40 am Reply
  14. Yeah Right.

    Doesn’t affect Southern Providence, don’t care. Though, maybe this is the “war” that will see the fall of Provi for the 3rd time. That would be fun.

    August 8, 2013 at 1:25 pm Reply
  15. Fletch

    These shit cunts lived in Provi and seem to have became to big for their boots.
    They obviously think they are special or that they have somehow out grown the place.
    Don’t forget to close the door on the way out faggots.

    August 8, 2013 at 1:35 pm Reply
    1. Yeah Right.

      You mad bro? Sounds like you should come down and take sov from us. That’ll teach us!

      August 8, 2013 at 3:18 pm Reply
  16. Picky Basturd

    Good job using Iframe for dotlan. I cant stand when I am reading an article and click on a link that takes me away from the main article.

    August 8, 2013 at 7:58 pm Reply
  17. NRDS 4life

    The key to holding providence is remembering one thing: Its crap space that no one wants. Its not worth taking over. Major alliance blocks all around have fallen, why hasn’t CVA? Simple its not worth taking over!

    That being said, so what if the Proviblock gets their feathers rustled up from time to time.

    August 9, 2013 at 2:20 am Reply
    1. bend it bitch

      Breaking news of sound mind ran out of money to pay the mercs and has called for truce………..so they can evac there shit befor it get’s pushed in

      August 9, 2013 at 8:39 am Reply
    2. Dirty Rotten Sneaky Bastard

      You ask why CVA hasn’t fallen? They are one of the oldest alliances in the game, and most of that time has been spent right where they are. “What you call Hell, he calls home.”

      August 9, 2013 at 3:16 pm Reply

Leave a Reply