Being unsubbed and inactive for even longer has not stopped me from keeping privy to the happenings of Eve unfortunately. Although life’s been more busy than I would like for it to be, I keep coming back to Eve like a typical no self respecting junkie hoping to sniff just a bit of the white powder that’s fallen off Tony Montana’s table. It’s the love of game theory, the analytic aspect of the human psyche that I mostly hunger for. Thus I must once again with my trifles and I apologize for I do this with no one’s benefit in mind but my own and out of pure selfish pleasure. Enjoy the rant…or don’t.

Build a Triumphal Column

I would first like to congratulate the CFC on their conquest of Fountain. The Goons have fought a entity of near equal weight and won. No one can say they won simply because of numbers. The CFC had better leadership, a more unified coalition, and quite frankly a better doctrine. Their diplomatic focus was spot on in buying off Black Legion. Their indirect support of Solar helped draw away TEST’s allies, their only hope of resisting in Fountain.

Hearts and Minds

The CFC continues further in their conquests by wishing not to just hold Fountain, but the hearts and minds of the TEST grunt. “Sorry baby, but you made me have to back hand you. Come back, I miss you!” While Fountain will provide the much coveted income that the moons will provide, the region itself will still be a frontier and holding the territory may prove harder than its actual conquest. Fountain is still more dear in the hearts of the average TEST member perhaps in the same sense that Deklein is to the average Goon.

Now earn it back, bitch (Jesse)

Over all it can be said that TEST never deserved sov to begin with. It was given its territory and installed in its position by the Goons. Perhaps TEST should be thankful for the opportunity to build itself into a respectable alliance and earn the begrudging respect of the CFC eventually. Boodabooda seems to have taken that perspective and it was a smart move.

Machiavelli wrote something along the lines that a prince who rules by the arms of others does not deserve to rule and will not rule for long. Although N3 and PL are capable pvp entities they have their own respective interests in mind. I could be wrong but I do not believe my advice in giving them moons and territory in Fountain to transform it from “TEST’s War” to “Our War too” was listened to. Over all “N3ST” lacked the leadership and organizational integrity that the CFC had time to mold.

One can pose the criticism that “The Goons didn’t win their war by themselves either, but they did it by other’s arms.” This would be true were it not for the fact that CFC coalition members belong to the Goons. This is not an insult and quite frankly calling entities like Razor or Gents “pets” of Goons means jack all considering they’re making bank rolling in smug and trampling on corpses. What I am doing is stating a simple and undeniable fact concerning the organization of the coalition.

Prelude to the Reconquest

Delve provides a platform for TEST to rebuild and expand upon their good qualities. They should keep their allies such as Tribal and N3 close. But they should be weary of entities like PL that tend to snipe the creme of the crop members. PL as an entity has image as its greatest strength and weakness. I’m not saying that they are all hype. What I am saying is that they have a very good brand, probably the best. Who is the “best at Eve?” 9 out of 10 people will say PL. Being Pandemic Legion gives one a level of clout and ego no other entity can give. Even if they aren’t “that good” they’re still probably better than you. At the same time if the side they are on does not provide a win, they pull out. So in essence PL can make your wins more defined and accented, but rarely if ever turn your losing situation into a winning one if the risk of failure is too great.

TEST’s attitude of “We’re shit and we don’t care” works some of the time but at the end of the day every person wants to be proud of the organization they are part of. Even Goons pride themselves on certain aspects and they have by far one of the most capable and competent team of FCs. Building this internal pride will be high priority but more than just mottos and posters will be needed. Delve and the newly lost Fountain territories offer a great opportunity for TEST to hone its small gang capabilities. Through it all, capable leaders should be given positions to further the alliance and a “returning conquest of our homeland” narrative would be easy to create and maintain.

The CFC will have to deal with policing Fountain. Now that they have it, who will they set up in this new found territory? Ideally it would be nice if a loyal and submissive TEST took that position up but that does not seem likely, at least not right now. The CFC will continue, and smartly so, to try to destabilize TEST enough so that someone more favorable to their perspective takes the reigns. It’s also possible that the CFC as a whole does a western shift installing buffer alliances in the north east. Sometimes territory gets too big to manage efficiently.

Na Vostok

Now with the main war officially over the question remains what will N3 do. If Nulli sees the creation of N3 with its specific purpose to destroy the CFC, one can only imagine what will go down. Vince Draken had already stated that he disagrees with this vision although he is unwilling or incapable of taking more direct control of N3 as a coalition instead letting Nulli leadership call the shots. I have nothing but respect for Nulli since their loss in the south west and their capability to survive and become a very relevant entity in Eve, but this is simply a case of the tail wagging the dog. Man for man N3 has arguably more capable pilots than the CFC but their leadership comes off as completely dysfunctional like two virgins trying to figure out who would be on top first.

N3 has already stated that they plan on punishing R O G U E for sending like 5 guys to putz around in Fountain in some CFC fleet and while WhySo were nice enough to give me a couch to crash on for a bit, and they seemed like cool guys for all 5 seconds before becoming inactive to RL matters I have to call bs. WhySo at the very least had designs to hit R O G U E allies’ moons and eventually R O G U E themselves for several months now. Not that there is anything wrong with that truth be told. On every occasion that we ran into R O G U E with equal numbers they refused to engage. Honestly the smartest thing N3 could do now is hit the north east and take everything up to Cobalt’s Edge. I would be impressed if the CFC mobilizes to defend Razor’s territory or if they’ll just “*snort*…sorry broah” it.

Ah yes something about Russians. After all they still exist. I can’t understand for the life of me why the CFC failed to coordinate with Solar on a more organized level. But I guess since Mactep and Death are doing their little personal grudge match thing its best to stay out of it. “Hey there’s two Russians in a knife fight, let me step in the middle of that” ~ said no person ever. As far as Red Alliance goes, my only experience with them was Roweena building up his collection of rage hemorrhoids as he threatened to send the entire Red Army after Heretic for blowing up his Hurricane somewhere in low sec. I still respect that they refuse to die regardless of what happens to them much like Solar. Whatever the case, the Russians will continue to be a wild card in whatever conflict emerges after this one.

– Seraph IX Basarab

1. fuck yea! Science!

10/10 for Breaking Bad reference

July 31, 2013 at 7:39 pm Reply
  2. Expert penis gulper

Worst piece of biased crap I have read since the entire conflict started

July 31, 2013 at 7:48 pm Reply
    1. Anhenka

You can’t be serious.
      There has been so much biased crap tossed around that this does not even rank in the top 10.

The only part seriously laughably biased was the part about goons facing an enemy with equal numbers and winning, what with them making negative progress until 2/3 of the enemy had to deploy elsewhere. They lost vs equal numbers, then steamrolled the remainder.

July 31, 2013 at 7:51 pm Reply
    2. zeekthegeek

Somebody didn’t read Gevlon Goblin’s article yesterday.

July 31, 2013 at 8:40 pm Reply
      1. lol

You actually read that shit?

August 1, 2013 at 1:02 am Reply
  3. Sandune

WHYSO are awesome dudes and with Rots at the helm that alliance will go places and be good role model for alliances that wanna go from renting to big time pvp. I’m glad they give out couch seats to friends in need although I hate seraph!

July 31, 2013 at 8:17 pm Reply
  4. FA grunt

Good article I agree with all the bashing from my perspectives except for the part about how solar couldn’t coordinate with the CFC. They didn’t trust us plain and simple. Nulli left on good terms from delve so the Russians were skeptical. Also a touch of pride was in there. But communication was horrible and even FA leadwrship mentioned it was hard to reach out. But something you forgot to mention is the Russian alliances aka legion, red, and solar will never really die because its that cultural pride that keeps them going. Much like Hun reloaded. AAA was a exception to this rule because the intigrated with multiple cultures but still quickly reformed their Russian side.

July 31, 2013 at 8:26 pm Reply
  5. vahdu

So the message if this article is:
    “I am unsubbed, inactive even longer, don’t know shit what is going on but I am telling you like it is.”

ok.

July 31, 2013 at 8:42 pm Reply
    1. suhmushbuhurt

confirming that being logged into the eve client lets you know more stuff said no fucking intelligent person ever

August 1, 2013 at 8:13 am Reply
  6. Dude

Equal numbers? i was in that war on the test side and we called it good odds if it was 2 fleets against 1 .. it was usually more it was only the first days that n3+pl really showed any interest that we managed to gain some ground after that we pretty much got steamrolled.

July 31, 2013 at 8:46 pm Reply
    1. Arrendis

I think that’s partly the point, though: TEST + N3 + PL… the numbers were relatively equal.

Until people stopped showing up.

August 1, 2013 at 7:43 am Reply
  7. Duh

Can all of these unsubbed guys, wormhole guys and empire pubbies please stop pontificating about 0.0 please?

July 31, 2013 at 8:48 pm Reply
    1. Gunnaras Grinkevicius

null slave talks like he knows more of what is going on… while shitposting on comment bar..

August 1, 2013 at 8:48 am Reply
  8. Fletch

A good read. I disagree about Nulli being relevant. They like to talk themselves up on the forums but without NC. They are at best average. I would put them on a par with Razzor or FA or any of the other lesser CFC entities.

July 31, 2013 at 9:17 pm Reply
    1. qwerty

agreed i’m in nulli and I think razor would be a good and fun fight. I honestly don’t know who would win or who has more caps. We will never know though this game is about coalitions and tidi these days :(

July 31, 2013 at 10:38 pm Reply
  9. Leicester

Let’s clarify a few of those comments here shall we?

“The Goons have fought a entity of near equal weight and won.”

Bullshit, Goons beat Test and Tribe while the big dogs were out of town. Were N3 and co. there for the whole fight rather than having to clean up Solar in the east Goons would still be stuck holding half a dozen or so systems – if that.

“No one can say they won simply because of numbers.”

Yes we can, see above.

“The CFC had better leadership, a more unified coalition, and quite frankly a better doctrine.”

I’ll grant you the first two, better doctrine could be argued until doomsday – CFC has better FCs though, which does make a difference.

“Their diplomatic focus was spot on in buying off Black Legion.”

You say it as if they had a choice.

Maybe try resubbing and getting back into the fight, you might find some facts rather than just writing an article based on what your imagination tells you.

July 31, 2013 at 9:19 pm Reply
    1. The D

Doesnt matter had se… still won.

August 1, 2013 at 12:01 am Reply
    2. Seraph IX Basarab

I wonder which fan girl of mine you must be. Lisa? Jennifer? I tend to forget

August 1, 2013 at 4:05 am Reply
      1. Leicester

Guess I touched a nerve there, that’s ok – I’ll be back to play editor and fix up your next half baked article.

August 2, 2013 at 12:17 am Reply
    3. Fartolio

Lol. I saw the Big N3 Dog getting bitch slapped 2 days ago.
      Yes, you can say it was also about the numbers. Right. Still most people here know this is just a lot of butthurt because it wasn’t your Capfleet numbers. Wait, wut, big dogs did go outta town? When did it happen? When they saw their “win” button got stuck? But, heh, we all know you boyz do own EvE. And we just imagine to be there and see your arses in the wind every time you don’t manage to hotdrop or blob with shitloads of caps. Failscade harder, gents! You have my full laugh.

August 1, 2013 at 6:59 am Reply
      1. Leicester

Funny how CFCs cap fleet was nowhere to be seen while N3 + Co. were staged in Fountain.
        I think the laugh is on you buddy.

August 2, 2013 at 12:18 am Reply
  10. Some vet

Let it all burn, let the CFC control all of Eve 0.0 then the CFC has no one left to fight and then the people who have invested so many years in a computer game of shiny ships and pixels can finally leave this awful game and invest time in there real lives.

And then the CFC can get bored of having no one left to fight and then the CFC members will finally realize Eve is just a game after all and no matter what you accomplish in the game no one really gives a fuck, and then they can all quit as well and this god awful life sucking game can finally be left to the empire dwellers that play the game casually and had the right idea about how to play Eve after all

Make it happen CFC

July 31, 2013 at 9:28 pm Reply
    1. TESTDUDE

Nicely said my Friend.

July 31, 2013 at 10:09 pm Reply
    2. lols

Sounds like a testie pilot that had his ass reamed and is QQing. Why would anyone who thought this game is terrible keep reading, let alone post and know of the current state of ve politics

July 31, 2013 at 10:41 pm Reply
    3. Sour Suasage

Sorry, you have to be kicked out of your space twice to be a vet, three times if you wish to become bitter about it.

July 31, 2013 at 11:33 pm Reply
      1. Some Elite Bitter Vet?

I have actually been kicked out of my space 5 times, First time with ISS, 2nd time with Fix 3rd time with Tri, 4th time with Ev0ke and then a 5th time with Ncdot

So that makes me an elite bitter vet now yes?

August 1, 2013 at 10:49 am Reply
        1. ---

It makes you bad at choosing alliances.

August 1, 2013 at 1:42 pm Reply
  11. Little Bee

I just leave this here, to make it easier for the uninformed people who still thinks CFC out numberd the N3ST.

July 31, 2013 at 9:45 pm Reply
    1. gark32

i see 30k vs 18k. what do you see?

July 31, 2013 at 11:36 pm Reply
      1. Math Much?

Math much? 18649 (N3) + 16748 (TEST + FRIENDS) + 2164 (PL) > 30036 (CFC) + 949 (BL)

August 1, 2013 at 12:37 am Reply
        1. Leicester

Are you a fucking idiot? N3 and PL were not there when CFC beat Test and Tribe in the last two weeks.
          Might want to go back to math class.

August 1, 2013 at 2:18 am Reply
          1. Little Bee

Ah so now its our faulth your elite friends bailed out ?

Dunno but i still hear those big words from the start of the war when PL + N3 + Rebel Alliance formed up to kick our ass back to VFK ?

VFK in Juli ?
            Wiping the CFC of the map ?
            Not winning fast enough ?

all big words and running away from a war that was won before it even began.

Thats why “your” friends run away Test.
            Thats why PL robbed that 350 billion.
            Thats why NCdot needed their full armada back to deal with undefended Ihubs together with PL ^^
            Thats why NCdot searched for a weaker prey like Rogue Alliance.

Shall we continue ?

August 1, 2013 at 7:36 am
          2. Aricas

And that explains the abrasion on your palm!

August 1, 2013 at 12:51 pm
          3. TESTDUDE

He is employing goon math, don’t ya know 2+2=5. Well it does because mittins said so,

August 1, 2013 at 8:21 pm
  12. na

Lol, don’t worry your curious mind of such matters. Things will become clear enough.

Fazor will be fine. N3 b-team will be in for a shock.

July 31, 2013 at 9:45 pm Reply
  13. na

Your fault, n3 and pl took the first chance and excuse to run East.
    What about your fw reddits dudes you ostracised and would have padded your fleets. Diplomacy goes a long way so hope you guys learn from this.

July 31, 2013 at 9:53 pm Reply
  14. TESTDUDE

Nice article. Summed up the state of affairs quite nicely.

I have been looking a this here map. http://eve.farlab.org/?map=31.07.2013.png Notice NOL-M9 with 995 ship losses.

Now as a member of TEST I am getting tired for being a member of an Alliance that everyone and their dog in EVE come to shit on. What you said in Prelude to Reconquest couldn’t be closer to the truth. If TEST can’t get their shit together enough to prove to eve that not just anyone can come to Delv and shit on then all day long as they un-dock not in fleet and feed them kms. Then I believe that most of the capable pilots will either leave on their own or be easily recruited by CFC or N3.

People need something to be prowed of. Sure there are a LOT of retards in TEST that don’t give a crap about anything and get a rush out of getting their ship blown up. But those guys aren’t going to get you a victory in Fountain, or even the capability of holding Delv.

Bescially my point is TEST needs to decide what they want to be. Do they want to be a sov holding alliance that is feared and respected and HOLDS SOV. Or do they want to be a bunch of fuck tards that undock just to die because they think its funny. And then TEST needs to purge on of the groups or the other.

If the idiots are purged then i think TEST will find itself more then capable of holding sov and possible become a force in EVE. If they choose the purge the ‘elitists’ as one can call them, then they will have to move somewhere NPC because they will not hold sov. Then they can have their retard fleets.

Either way I do not believe that TEST can exist the way they are now at all. Cuz as I stated, all the good players are at the end of their rope and ready to go elsewhere. Leadership needs to make the call soon, or they will be driven to NPC retard fleet by default.

July 31, 2013 at 10:05 pm Reply
  15. whut

That’s is not why rogue was reset, partially, but no. Had more to do with shit talking, defiance, and blue shooting after sending those “5” pilots to fountain

July 31, 2013 at 10:34 pm Reply
  16. I just do not know

A very good article again and close to what I feel.

July 31, 2013 at 10:38 pm Reply
  17. Billbo

“Being unsubbed and inactive for even longer has”

I stopped reading there………

August 1, 2013 at 12:51 am Reply
  18. Get a load of this guy cam.

“lets pretend PL didnt loose that supercap fleet to an obvious dread blob sitting in jump range”
    0/10 PL are no longer revenant.

August 1, 2013 at 1:41 am Reply
    1. wow

pretend it wasnt an awox and use jokes that arnt old already

August 1, 2013 at 5:58 am Reply
  19. Dennis the Dreamer

TEST’s attitude of “We’re shit and we don’t care” –> Wrong in so many ways..

August 1, 2013 at 2:48 am Reply
  20. best_burek

The question remains whether N3 will do something in Delve or are they going to pussy out like they did in Fountain. Maybe now they will feel rejuvenated with 401k running away oops…I mean moving to Delve for good fights. So what do you think, SN24 would like to hear your opinions.

August 1, 2013 at 3:31 am Reply
    1. lol

if by pussy out you mean do most the work and put more people in fleets than test except for that shit storm they called fleets in 6vdt then i guess

August 1, 2013 at 5:58 am Reply
      1. best_burek

So your sayin TEST is shit and they deserved to get their shit pushed in. Just like N3 kick your allies when they are KOed.

August 1, 2013 at 5:07 pm Reply
    2. Guess

Pussy out? more like mits had a quiet word in SoCos stupid and greedy leader’s ear and got things rolling that way, N3 etc had to go stop Solar from causing more damage again, and well sooner or later solar are going to be on their knees sucking on goon cocks, and Solar has only themselves to blame for that.

and this article is so blatantly goon BS psycho crap if it was printed out and you needed to wipe your ass after a dump you’d end up with more s**t on your hole than when you started lol

August 1, 2013 at 6:00 am Reply
      1. Fartolio

Lel. Butthurt much?

August 1, 2013 at 6:53 am Reply
        1. Dudumarus

best reply ever

August 1, 2013 at 9:09 am Reply
      2. Arrendis

But SOLAR didn’t fight back – didn’t defend the space at all. So why did N3 need to keep their entire cap fleet back there? Why did PL stop showing up? Did they really need their entire alliance to fight in the AT? Somehow, I doubt it.

Yes, they puss’d out.

August 1, 2013 at 7:50 am Reply
  21. Titus Veridius

Thanks for starting off by saying you are unsubbed.

I skipped right to the comment section.

Get fucked nerd.

August 1, 2013 at 6:04 am Reply
    1. hurrrwut?

unsubbing tends to work in one’s favor when trying to get fucked. pro tip champ

August 1, 2013 at 8:11 am Reply
      1. Titus Veridius

Yeah, but writing shit articles for a Internet Spaceship “News” site will probably not get you boned.

+ 1 for snarkiness
        – 5 for lack of colloquial English comprehension

August 1, 2013 at 5:10 pm Reply
  22. test

unsubbed, please stay that way!

August 1, 2013 at 6:28 am Reply
  23. R O G U E <3

on the part of rogue, Whyso got there ass beat by rogue almost everytime they come to our space we didn’t wanna be bothered with there shit alliance, everyone is forgetting we just left our space because we were tired of dealing with vince the faggot and friends. We wanted to go have fun in fountain like everyone else so we went and left our space, fuck drone regions we are here for fun and being in the fuck end of no where don’t provide that, too many renter scrubs around us. Were still waiting to watch n3 go grind 66 systems LOL have fun. GTFO of fountain cause only thing your good at is grinding sov.

August 1, 2013 at 6:52 am Reply
    1. Manny

Yes, cause killing Rot’s drunken 12 man roams in frigates with a full ass fuck CTA is worthy of note. How about linking a fight where you went toe to toe with WHYSO
      I bet you cant cause R O G U E always ran, keep drinking the cool aid scrub 😉

I was even in a fleet where you guys had a full raven fleet and logi and WHYSO went to engage in Gilas with 4 logi and 10 less dudes in fleet and R O G U E ran for the hills… let me hear about your E-peen… Also, there is yet another CSAA to hit 😉

August 1, 2013 at 8:39 am Reply
      1. Tonker

That sounds just like my experiences in rogue.

Running. Away.

August 1, 2013 at 11:14 am Reply
      2. groll

really can’t see any differences to what NC. and PL are doing right now. throwing massive cap fleets on some frigs and tell everybody “we beat them, we have destroyed them and now 66 new renting systems”. yes, you are really relevant to this game and you add a new blue corner and get rid of all possible content for your members :)

allies are complete unimportant for you, just look on the war declaration from PL because of rogue. they declaired war because some rogue members took part in a conflict that PL passed ? wow.

August 1, 2013 at 12:27 pm Reply
        1. Carl

Err dude, that was NC. I don’t think I have seen a single PL dude out here, and considering NC only fielded their 70 man gang for a CSAA kill I don’t call that blobbing either, especially since ROGUE is still building supers and shit in Cobalt.. they literally, up and ran.. they are sitting in HB- and on Razors couch sucking in the rats! :)

August 1, 2013 at 6:17 pm Reply
      3. best_burek

So tell me again how N3 + PL and all the field niggers they have is anyway different than the CFC? Cause blue balling someone with less resources is not N3 + PL style, right? Or is it? I think NC. + PL are bigger slave masters than Goons, too bad Nulli are not smart enough too see that. So when you tell someone to stop drinking the kool aid maybe you should look in your own glass N3 scrubs.

August 1, 2013 at 4:51 pm Reply
      4. R O G U E <3

blah blah blah blah stfu you will be a pet of ncdot until they fuck you over, you will always be terrible because your overlords will keep you down and never think you’ll be anything because vince will always tell you that your not sucking his dick good enough.

August 2, 2013 at 2:33 am Reply
        1. Dan

CFC is much better HHAHAHAHA you’re just a couch sitter!

August 2, 2013 at 4:43 am Reply
    2. Tonker

It’s true about refusing to engage. Ex- Rogue here. Rogue has never considered military force projection, they’ve always been about crap diplomacy. But you see what happens when you try to solve every damn problem by diplo avenues- eventually you piss someone big off, and it’s time to start fighting. Instead what Rogue does is run away.

Seriously Rogue, what the fuck do you even play the game for? Are you all diplomats? CE may not be as good as other regions, but we all made ISK there. ISK was never a problem, it was always the lack of competent FC’s and High Command freaking out every 2 minutes over diplo shit, and then add into the mix the fact that HC and affiliated indy corps regularly fucked over their line members- towards the end I had about as much fun as sticking my willy into a hornet’s nest.

The members of Rogue wanting to actually fight might want to think about jumping ship while they can. I did, and I don’t regret it for one moment. There are bigger, better, more organised and more determined corps/alliances out there. As for CFC, I wouldn’t bank on Rogue lasting long there, either.

August 1, 2013 at 11:10 am Reply
  24. sour

dude since ur unsubbed and inactive why u even bother? tldr since u said it ur self that u got absolutely no idea what ur talking about.

August 1, 2013 at 7:44 am Reply
    1. sweet

isnt the mittani known to not even log on to play? why not pay attention to the content instead of being a little whiny prick. i dont agree with everything written but thats not the point.

August 1, 2013 at 8:09 am Reply
      1. Solai

I’ve been in multiple fleets with him throughout the war, either as a line member or FC.

Got any other ‘known’ info to share?

August 1, 2013 at 11:20 am Reply
  25. A Fountain counter attack you say.. I don’t quite buy into that logic, put yourself in Test shoes.

You have just lost a war, suffered several internal thefts and are now a somewhat poor alliance, with self admitted issues at leadership levels and alot of clean up work to do in your home region. Your “allies” full of hubris recently marched to your aid, put up a decent fight for two weeks to the point you where definately winning, lost two big fights back to back and gave up as a problem at home that was “not an issue” while they where winning suddenly became completely urgent.

Do you:
    a) try to take the space back with the most likely result being; at best the CFC headshotting NOL- as a slap in the face or worst case prompting a full invasion of Delve to make Test homeless.
    or
    b) attempt the diplomatic road and try to survive as an alliance, regroup and plan for the future.

If Test continue the GrrrGoons road, I perdict it will be the end of them, you cannot live on the CFC boarders and be openly hostile.

August 1, 2013 at 8:12 am Reply
    1. With or on this shield

So the question is, after a defeat do you get on your knees and beg or do you keep fighting while rebuilding and hope for the best?
      If test want to become a true and powerful alliance then I guess the second is the option they will choose.
      If test want to become a little pet again and lose all the respect it gained from this war then the first option is what they should choose.

I would say that test can become great alliance if its able to rebuild and train for 1-2 more years but they will always need the of allies since they will be against coalitions all the time…

August 1, 2013 at 9:23 am Reply
      1. After twelve rounds in a boxing match, when your face is bloody and mangeled, you’ve just lost, do you want your rematch right there in that same ring without time to heal?

TEST needs time to regroup, you talk about becoming true and powerful but the only power true power that TEST really wields right now is its huge player base.If they find themselves homeless some of that player base will leave and then so begins the slope.

I’m a big fan of heroism and standing for your morales, my last alliance went down with the ship because we refused to bend a knee to PL and NC. but 9/10 refusing to kneel in defeat costs you your alliance.

August 1, 2013 at 9:35 am Reply
        1. with it or on it

Then so be it.
          Preferring to stay at your space a dog instead is by no means a good thing.
          Also, this is war not a sport. You either submit or you fight.
          Should test submit and not harass goons now that they have no full control of fountain (Not all key systems have cyno jammer so its possible to use lowsec or 0.0 NPC space as base for roams, raids and small “siege” fleets) they face the danger of becoming a target of CFC in a few months again and this time it could also be with an excuse such as “It is to show NC. that no one fucks with us”.
          On the other hand I’m just a noob that knows nothing.

August 1, 2013 at 12:00 pm Reply
    2. Bebop Adoo

TEST just got VERY embarrassed publicly. There is no way the informed members think a counter-attack is possible or logical. And I would like to see the crystal ball they look through that tells them they will have the same allies they have been throwing under the bus the past few weeks that will help them out. As of right now, to TEST’s allies, TEST is a buffer state.

The only way for TEST to survive morale-wise is for the uninformed members think “Oh we are gonna get em back, just you wait goons!’ And I envy that, I really do, you are getting your assets stolen, internal strife, you just lost half of your potential income (note potential), you have been throwing your allies under the bus (but fully expect them to still be by your side), you have been exposed to how inept your war-machine is, your leaders have failed you but you still stick up for them, you still defend doctrines that haven’t won a battle or shown any promise.

How can you not envy someone who can somehow overlook all of that and arrive at “I’m gonna get ya!”.

Or maybe it is really pity for them I am feeling.

August 1, 2013 at 11:17 am Reply
  26. Gunnaras Grinkevicius

To all the morons who are in a huge nullsec alliance related to the post…
    Dont act like you know shit just becouse you been structure grinding in test space..
    All the hate becouse this guy is unsubbed?
    Most of you only know how to follow the FC and press F1 pvp.. Lets be honest 80% of all nullsec people are horrible bad at this game…

Also, posting things like (hurt durr faggots, ni**ers, we are better then you crap) just shows how retarded and unintelligent you relly are….

this is not eve local…

August 1, 2013 at 8:53 am Reply
    1. Maximus Decimal

yeah, but there is more of them, and they have bigger ships, and better FCs, and better infrastructure to their corps and alliances, and logistics, and replacement programs, and capitals, and titan logistics.

Your lowsec – 5man corp has…. none of these things.

But that’s ok because you can beat them in a frigate. Right?

The reason they are called ‘nullsec Entities’ is because they are large. and like any pvp you use what you have to gain an advantage. they have numbers, and smart people willing to put in the effort for the rank and file to be able to buy a big ole battleship in the arse end of whatever outlaw region it happens to be. Get jumped directly to a fight and then directed on how to win that fight.

Think of all those Russians in the 1940s. Being told ‘March west’ they were conscripts, they had the basic ability to hold the rifle (fly the ship) and operate the weapon (fit the modules) now we all know what happened to the Russians in WWII. But are they bad at war? No, because they won Germany.

sorry for the rant everyone but Gunnaras Grinkevicius you. Are a fool.

August 1, 2013 at 12:00 pm Reply
      1. TESTDUDE

Yes he can beat you 1 vs 1 in a frig, or any other ship. You fucking bolbing retarded piece of shit. The goons where a fucking push over before the used their influence have n3 sov dropped and now you guys smug to no end. Shut the fuck up and get ready for round 2 you piece of shit. Now with out allies cap fleet back you’ll be back at flying Caracles and blue balling as a tacit.

See Gunnaras Grinkevicius this is how you talk to a CFC fuck with words they understand.

You got that you CFC nigger faggot?

August 1, 2013 at 8:08 pm Reply
        1. Sieveboy

You ground down a bunch of systems outside our bridge range in B-D, systems which Sort Dragon gave to Goons. Cool great defense there.

Except that you dudes and the N3 losers never managed to recapture J5A
          or 4-EP, allowing goons to hold it for 33 days, meaning it got to Sov 3
          and jump bridges were put in place.Suddenly CFC stage out of 4-EP, in range of all of fountain and all of Fountain goes down faster than a hooker on free blow, even with N3 in range to stop it. Your defense of 6VDT was horrible, you let your capital become a goon fortress. Etc, etc, etc.

August 2, 2013 at 1:07 am Reply
        2. Maximus Decimal

1. Not CFC
          2. CFC/TEST same fucking thing to me, hope you both die
          3. your post was waaaaaaay off the mark. like. so far its out of the park man, thats a home run on the full retard circuit for you TESTDUDE.
          FYI. TEST will be the next ex entity from nullsec. no doubt. see you in faction warfare dipshit.

MD

August 2, 2013 at 4:56 am Reply
        3. Fartolio

come at us bro. wutwut? you already in hisec, ganking badgers at Niarja gate? rofl idiot.

August 4, 2013 at 9:56 am Reply
      2. Gunnaras Grinkevicius

better logistics and ship replacements?
        how come… by having a mining division mining for ships all day long? and carebearing with a tax? corp tax for being in null alliance? those replacement money dont appear out of nothing just becouse you live in null… you are literally paying for your own shit in the end..

if you did read what i say, i dont understand why you repeat the same and say it is good. the basic ability of holding a rifle still doesnt make you anything else then a asset, grunt, nothing relevant at all…

can you rely on these people if a 10 man roaming gang comes to bother you ?
        Or do you have to wait until you form up a 50 man alliance doctrine fleet…
        this again proves that 80% of nullsec isn’t very good at eve….
        of course they can chase us away.. but we can come back to bother them again. In the end we are getting kills because of their single minded 0.0 enviroment ..

for people like me who have no interest in holding sov i can only look at them as noobs with little experience in everything else then 500+ man fights.

by this sayed i dont really understand why you disagree….

August 2, 2013 at 10:07 am Reply
        1. NullSecGuy

Dude I’ll take a group of N3 pilots any day against a low sec pirate grp. 9 out 10 we will stomp the low sec pirates. With the High-sec pirates its 10 out 10 with us out numbered.

August 2, 2013 at 10:18 pm Reply
          1. Maximus Decimal

OK, lets set it up, bring your ten over to Metropolis one day. just give me a shout and Biohazard. will be waiting for you. It will be fun.

Nullsecers traditionally do not fare well from stepping out of their comfort zone.

Lowsecers make null part of their natural progession.

Your chest beating makes you look weak NullSecGuy.

August 3, 2013 at 1:56 am
        2. Maximus Decimal

All I’m saying is that they rely alot more on each other, than a nullsec gang or fleet, as a general rule lowsec pilots are a bit more savvy at smaller engagments. But on the flip side , you throw a seasoned lowsec pilot into a big fleet TIDI fight, it goes bad for them.

most nullsec dwellers I will agree are useless at solo/small gang, but its relative.. what is a small gang. I consider small gang to be 4-5 but thats what I am acustomed to after 6 months of flying lowsec, where a 40man fleet is big.

August 3, 2013 at 1:51 am Reply
  27. Hmm

They won because n3, PL went home to defend their own space and take it back. Goons saw this as perfect opportunity. Before that every structure they built be that 10-30 tcus/sbus where pretty much destroyed as quick with the super cap fleets.
    So again gonna slipped in without much contest, I don’t agree they fought and won in the way you are saying. But hey they still won. Why no one as directly invaded the north and removed goons properly I don’t know.

August 1, 2013 at 12:26 pm Reply
    1. ---

PL tried in 2011, ask billy merc how that went for them.

August 1, 2013 at 1:07 pm Reply
    2. Ynglaur

Confirming that CFC were not winning fast enough before they went on vacation in the East.

August 1, 2013 at 2:20 pm Reply
  28. Nulli guy

CFC as an entity is very slow to gain momentum but very hard to stop once they do. The early part of the war things were looking dicey for the CFC. But with the switching of Black Legion to the CFC as well as the sov drop plus NCdot and mates having to go east for a couple of weeks to stomp on Solar and ROGUE gave the CFC breathing room. That allowed them to build up momentum by the time everything settled down it was too late to stop them in Fountain.

Time will tell what happens in Delve but that is a far more defensible region.

August 1, 2013 at 1:43 pm Reply
  29. Delta.Al512

Log in and get your facts straight. What is this? A third-hand account of the war based on second-hand commentary?

August 1, 2013 at 2:23 pm Reply
  30. Lol

You got booted from WHYSO. Lol.

What the hell do you know about this war?

August 1, 2013 at 2:25 pm Reply
  31. salty

“Being unsubbed and inactive”

You forgot inarticulate, misinformed and completely full of shit.

August 1, 2013 at 2:34 pm Reply
    1. saltycumstains^

Confirming you need to log in to know what happens in eve

August 1, 2013 at 4:53 pm Reply
  32. CK

Null Proof

Large Coalition > 2.5 Alliances
    Blob fleet of mindless F1 pushers > 15 lowsec pros

Conclusion

CFC > Test+Friends (GSF alone Most of those who think they can eradicate Test

August 1, 2013 at 2:51 pm Reply
    1. Fartolio

lolwut now? Test are lowsec pro’s? because they lived for a while in Karan, or why dafuque? why would someone want to eradicate Test? and, heh, we might see “Friends” eradicating Test very soon. they started it already. and totally unwanted too. 😉

August 4, 2013 at 9:54 am Reply
  33. N3 WarHQ

The N3/TEST vs CFC block war is far from over. The war in Fountain gave N3 a chance to face CFC on the battlefield to see both our strengths and weaknesses. I would say that there is two main reasons to why we lost Fountain.

1) Numbers – Both N3 and TEST had problems the last few weeks with fleet numbers. In N3 it was mostly because of summer and maybe some motivational issues also. In TEST it might have been both summer and leadership problems and other stuff that affected numbers.

2) That NCdot and PL had to deal with SOLAR in the east. When NCdot was forced to deal with SOLAR their AU TZ moved with them and that meant losing control over the timezone that was responsible for us being able to stall CFC for 5 weeks and had a major part of pushing CFC out of Fountain.

Does this mean that N3 can’t beat CFC and that N3 will just give up and die? Not really. When CFC attacked fountain and TEST we took a chance by taking TEST under our wings and launch a attack on CFC. It was not a very well planned campaign to be honest. I believe it took us maybe 2 weeks to get our shit together and get members ready for deployment. I think some of us more than others hoped that this could be the start of the march towards VFK. The fountain war could have been a great launching platform for our goal to purge CFC from the map.. but it didn’t work out as we had hoped. If it wasn’t for the two factors i mentioned i think we would have been ready to launch a full scale invasion of Cloud Ring by now and have CFC falling back.

What we can learn from this conflict is that before we(N3/TEST) go up against CFC again we need to make sure that we are fully prepared for it, it’s not a campaign that you can put together in the last minute. We also need to make sure that our allies are in a good shape and can last during a very long conflict.

Personally i’m looking forward to round two.

August 1, 2013 at 3:55 pm Reply
    1. Fartolio

actually fountain wasn’t aready round 3? or 4?
      there was tribute before, vale of the silent short after…

August 1, 2013 at 4:36 pm Reply
    2. best_burek

Don’t forget everyone, now they have 401 in Delve. Now the hammer will fall on the CFC. I guess only time will tell or maybe Delve and Querious will just fall under CFC control and N3 will have to go back and defend their renter space once again from the ruskies.

August 1, 2013 at 4:56 pm Reply
    3. Winter is comming

Half our corp members are also on vacation, so the problems you described goes both ways my friend.
      Its the same for each coalition in Eve for the summer activity.
      Yet we showed great participation on every fleet with our current active members.

Also:
      I dont understand why NCdot needed PL and their whole war armada back to deal with Solar, PL could have handled that with a handfull of NCdot pilots, there was no need to redeploy with all those troops.

Solar had no intention to fight off NCdot dude.

NCdot just needed a way out of the war….spin it or say its propaganda, either way every campaign leader serious about war knew this would be the end of the war for Test.

N3 had lot of big talk at the start of this war, but only shows that to much weaker enemy’s. Both Solar and Rogue are no match versus N3+PL
      N3+PL+Rebel Alliance had an oppertunity of a lifetime to make CFC bleed.
      Yet PL backed of 7 days into the war, and NCdot after 2 weeks, 3 major victory’s were claimed by the CFC in that peroid.
      1 of which would have been a capital fleet loss of epic proportions.

This was the war of all wars, the war to wipe the CFC of the map, but as soon as N3ST lost some major battles the whole war took a turn and suddenly it wasnt that big of a deal and all blame was moved to Test, Solar, Rogue yada yada yada
      The moment i saw N3ST flying Cruisers i knew it was gameover.

PL just stole 350 billion isk from Test, it was clear the moment the pilot joined PL 5 minutes after the theft.
      I know how PL thinks……..i hope N3 doesnt suffer from those same air bubbles they had in Fountain or its gameover with the renting empires and their sov in the east.

+ they do have half of the old BoB gaurd in their ranks now, and we all know how The Mittani like reformed Bob coalitions :)

August 1, 2013 at 5:05 pm Reply
      1. N3 WarHQ

The reason PL went there also was because SOLAR was not only a threat towards N3 renters but also PL’s own renter empire. So NCdot and PL joined forces to make sure that we had to spend as little time as possible in the east. By dropping 70+ supers on SOLAR’s shit we send a clear message to SOLAR to fuck off.

I don’t know how you count weeks, but N3 including NCdot PL stayed in Fountain for a lot longer then 1 or 2 weeks. But i guess in the mittani spin machine it seems everything goes a lot faster and it’s easy to forget those 5 weeks when CFC did jack shit.

“This was the wars of all wars” That’s your own words not ours. I know Progod has a lot of passion and wanted this to be the great war but that doesn’t mean that Gorga or Vince thought it would be it. It could have developed into the wars of all wars but it didn’t, the wars of all wars will just have to wait a while longer. We haven’t even seen the beginning of how the wars of all wars could be, 6VDT i guess was a glimpse into our future.

So some dude that stole 350 bil joined PL, who cares? It doesn’t mean it was masterminded from PL or anything. Stealing 350 bil from anyone would most likely be a free pass for most people to join PL. Also It wasn’t TEST it self that got robbed it was TEST members and there is difference in that even though it sucks for TEST.

BoB and The Mittani.. that’s some old shit and nothing that really matters anymore. 401K has been a allied with N3 for a long time now and was allied with NCdot and Nulli even before N3 was created.

August 1, 2013 at 8:22 pm Reply
    4. Observer

The inability to recognize your own mistakes will always keep you from defeating stronger opponents.

N3+Eve lost all major battles in Fountain.

1. Z9P was lost along with slowcat backbone due to PL running in the middle of battle and leaving the major Test force to die. Test allies werent committed and abandoned Test in the end to rot.

2. Test has little experience in sov warfare and missed important timers for 4-EP and other strategic systems.

3. Test couldn’t find weak spots of CFC and distribute their force accordingly. They preferred head-to-head ‘honoroble’ engagements with overwhelming force, bcs they just don’t know any better.

To sum up: Test lost not because of the line members who were surprisingly committed and ready to whelp. Test lost due to extremely poor leadership and unreliable allies, who are good in bold words and propaganda spins, but when it gets to reality they’re just a bunch of cocksuckers ready to abandon sinking ships and take as much isks with them. Test must rebel against current leadership. With them they have no future.

August 2, 2013 at 7:28 pm Reply
      1. Duh

They never cyno-jammed anything either which is sov defense 101

August 5, 2013 at 7:17 pm Reply
  34. Chiggy

Its true we made some mistakes in this war. We also did many things correctly. This was a learning experience and it taught us much. Booda has made changes that we needed and we move forward. To those who think Test is going to fail cascade or become a coon pet, you have no idea what you are talking about. This war has shown us who many things about ourselves and others n the eve universe. We have taken these lessons to heart. Test will never cascade even if we were kicked to low sec. It is unlike any other Alliance in this game. We are restructuring and rebuilding and are as strong as ever. We took on an entity with five times the numbers and probably fives times the wealth. We fought a coalition that has the experience of sov warfare. Had this contest been a goon vs test, things would be very different. Ouu alliance cosistantly outnumberd any other alliance in every battles. But we fought a larger coalition. We lost due to numbers and now it is the past. We move on, but we never forget.

August 1, 2013 at 4:53 pm Reply
    1. best_burek

Just remember keep your so called N3 allies in front of you or keep a tube of lube around just in case.

August 1, 2013 at 5:13 pm Reply
    2. Fartolio

This remembers me of all the chestbeating when the war started. And, for you to know( if you didn’t realise it till now), you guys basically lost not because the number difference. You lost because you didn’t want to fight for your own land. 8 outta 10 testies avoided to show up. Maybe more, on the average days. You guys did fight this war worser than renters do. This can’t be called failscading. This can be called self-shitting.

August 2, 2013 at 10:22 am Reply
      1. do the math

11,5k member in Test, 3,5 k in nulli and 2k in ncdot. Nulli and ncdot get at least one full fleet together on big ops, so 5% of the characters in there. If test had done the same constantly, they would have brought 2 full fleets plus a 50 guys bomber gang. Those numbers could have turned it.

August 4, 2013 at 8:05 am Reply
        1. Fartolio

Not rly.

August 4, 2013 at 9:50 am Reply
    3. RIPTest

We we we are de best. They blobbed us QQ!

August 2, 2013 at 7:11 pm Reply
  35. the_mittani

one this is for certain, i am a sonic bible tipple and my butt flippers are rantanding itself

August 1, 2013 at 6:46 pm Reply
  36. slo

Excuse me but you weren’t in the war seraph the cfc won by blobbing test weren’t getting huge numbers during the fountain war.

August 2, 2013 at 3:36 am Reply
    1. Matt Flood

so now your getting blobbed cry cry cry pretty sure you were doing that to every other alliance before this war…… i mean test has 12k players did you really think your group doesn’t blob……….

August 2, 2013 at 4:07 am Reply
    2. Duh

lolololololol these nerds spent all of 2012 blobbing -A- how does it feel HOW DOES IT FEEL LITTLE TESTIE

August 5, 2013 at 7:15 pm Reply
  37. Fartolio

As much left of a beautiful friendship…

August 3, 2013 at 2:44 am Reply
  38. guest

To win the TEST grunt, why not buyout Reddit, shut it down and make them SA subscribers. Anyone can join the CFC. If you haven’t by now, there is prolly a reason.

August 4, 2013 at 4:17 pm Reply