Comments

N3_NEW

R O G U E and the rest of the N3 blues-set has been busy threatening each other and resetting standing, take a look at the space opera which developed in a series of interesting emails:

FULL RESET
From:Faras Nrom
To:Brothers of Tangra
Date:2013-07-25 09:27:00

Heya

As most of you have already heard or read, R O G U E has decided to go help the CFC in the Foutain war and oppose N3 openly. N3 has told them if they do that they’ll have to live with the consequences. To cut it short, CSAAs been reffed and Nyxes were killed v0v

PL/B0T never had issues with ROGUE alas it’s was a pretty naive move to keep blue standings intact while openly shooting N3 members in Fountain and thinking that nothing will happen over that v0v

SO Rogue and all their associates (trifecats/rogue citizens etc) have been reset as of now, since SOLAR is down to about 1-3 systems and will soon be mopped up, expect supercaps to turn north and continue cleaning up some space :O

I will open some B0T fleets for those that are interested to participating in this endevour, its obviously just for those who are interested and nobody is obliged to join up there.

I will post more fits/setups later on via mails, but generally expect the use of carrier/dread/supercaps a lot (JDC V!).

PS: Those guys living in Oasa, pay attention in the next few days.. report ROGUE fleets in intel and fit cynos to all your ships ))

Fara

When news broke yesterday that ROGUE’s standings had been reset, Malleus Mallificarium (who had previous been screwed over by Cosmo and ROGUE) and allies drove into thier space and started to burn down their homes and incap their jump bridge network.

This seems to have been the straw that broke the camels back as Mordox has now sent out the evacuation notice and have negotiated a safe passage out of Cobalt Edge in return for turning over their SOV without a fight to PL & NCDOT.

From: Mordox
Sent: 2013.07.26 03:34

This time will be for our LOGISTICS. Move your stuff!

More details tomorrow early (I’m going to bed.), but remember we want these standings for as short a time as possible so we can get back to fighting.

Once the temp blue standinds are up, we will STILL have time to move things and N3 will STILL stay out of our hair, but it will allow us to continue fighting in fountain.

Don’t dilly dally. Blue to the world is not a good thing.

ROGUE HC

From:Faras Nrom
To:Brothers of Tangra

Heya friends

R O G U E has been set blue temporarily again, more news will come in later. Please cease hostilities immediately, thanks for all the effort some of you guys put into this :) I can’t go into details just now, but its good news. I will write in more details in about 24h.

Fara

1. ,

nerds

July 26, 2013 at 8:00 pm Reply
  2. FeelGood

lol these fucks will not even fight for their home ?

give cobalt edge back to IRC tbh (lol)

July 26, 2013 at 8:02 pm Reply
    1. chuck snorris

Fountain will be complete in 3 weeks. Good timing :)

July 26, 2013 at 8:22 pm Reply
      1. James

Goons gonna let Rogue pay for sov. in fountain well they keep all the moons? how generous

July 26, 2013 at 8:31 pm Reply
        1. orly?

Gee – I wonder if that’s the same as the deal they had before?

July 26, 2013 at 9:50 pm Reply
    2. Elephant

ROGUE under Mordox was always going to failscade. Just wait for people like Sullen Arise to start running off quietly. The problem with ROGUE is that the High Command has absolutely no idea what they’re doing, and as a result Mordox does whatever he wishes. It also means that for the most part, ROGUE is scared of fighting and losing any ISK war. Try being a PvP pilot in their alliance and you’ll see what I mean. There is little to no top down communication,and their command is pathetic. Even Razor couldn’t be arsed to show up to help them. Still got respect for a small cadre of the ROGUE pilots though, but the rest- especially HC- just aren’t worth the time and effort.

July 26, 2013 at 9:25 pm Reply
      1. Treston Cal

I made a rant in alliance about 2 days ago how they pussed out after one fight. Granted they lost a nice chunk of change in that fight but all I heard was “evac your shit” when I logged in. Then directors were talking about how everything was SBU’d and I flew around with nothing SBU’d. So I finally warped to a JB and saw BOT shooting it. I asked in alliance if anyone noticed BOT was shooting a POS (since all modules were incap’d when I landed and suddenly they were reset.

5 minutes later I called them retards and left. Pretty sure the “HC” had no clue how to run an alliance. Should have known when I was promised “elite pvp” only to find CTA’s for mining ops. NC. barked and they folded. Reminds me of the time they went to provi and the provi-block failscaded.

July 27, 2013 at 6:17 am Reply
        1. Elephant

Worst thing is they lost so many good pilots because HC act like children, Xamiel and Lazlow from UNLIT left, MLS and a lot of the heavy industry guys from KDF and Umbra Domini left too, but Cosmoboy never did the right thing and take steps to resolve the problems. I got out a while ago, discussions were in progress back then to join the CFC, no vote though. So to the CFC, I would stick a warning on the tin if they’re thinking about taking ROGUE into the CFC now. There are a lot of people in ROGUE unhappy about joining the goons. Security risks will be all over the place.

Whatever, I hope the good pilots in ROGUE find a better home.

July 27, 2013 at 7:40 am Reply
          1. Treston Cal

What frustrates me so much is that they bailed after ONE FIGHT! There was a raven doctrine to fight dominix’s with and we were like “what???” That was a disaster waiting to happen.

As for the goon issue, I had noticed that, but never really paid attention to what was going on in fountain, since I came to the east side to get away from that drama. I guess it goes to say that big wars ripple throughout 0.0, even if it is not in your area.

As for Cosmoboy, HC has always been “it’s my way or the highway” and it is pronounced like this in the forums rules. “Respect my authoritah!!!!

July 27, 2013 at 8:48 am
  3. N3 Born to kill CFC

Awww coulnt win versus the CFC so they need to bully the little kids on the playyard ?
    N3 Elite coalition born to wipe the CFC of the map, what a bunch of jokers.
    Had enough beating in Fountain Vince ?
    Dont you worry N3 Winter is comming fast enough……

July 26, 2013 at 8:05 pm Reply
    1. stupid cfc

aww cfc didnt use super caps till n3 moved 1/2 of theirs to the other side of space?? it is ok cfc you will be back to grinding in your bombers soon

July 26, 2013 at 8:21 pm Reply
      1. GrouchyOldGamer

You mean NC.’s supers? Because NC were the only ones that left.

July 26, 2013 at 8:22 pm Reply
      2. N3 Born to Kill CFC

We seem to be having a blast and filling up our fleets day in day out no probs.
        How are your fleets filling ?
        10 bombers and 20 cruisers ?

Dude dont be bitter, we will create more contend this winter !
        And gues what ? your in the Stew next !

Delicious N3 tears are delicious.
        Keep attending fleets in Fountain tough thigs are going pretty fast these days :(

July 26, 2013 at 8:30 pm Reply
        1. Silly goons

*yawn* Thanks for the information update buddy.
          “Keep attending fleets in Fountain tough thigs are going pretty fast these days” Dah fuq does this even mean?

July 26, 2013 at 8:33 pm Reply
      3. nice bullshit.

Aww get you shit pushed in twice while using supers by sub cap fleets and you run half way across the universe to “save your space” from Solar all the while saying they are not a threat and you got it all under control, if they aren’t a threat and all they got are 3 systems how come you aren’t back in fountain making the CFC look like the like idiots like all you elitists say they are?

July 26, 2013 at 8:49 pm Reply
      4. orly?

Grinding in bombers or grinding with supers. Either way it’ll still happen.

July 26, 2013 at 9:48 pm Reply
      5. Fartolio

Like things were, CFC pretty did not care about N3 capfleet.

July 27, 2013 at 2:30 am Reply
  4. Dumbledore

So you traded good kills and firesales of stuff to freedom from 3 weeks of grinding?

Well, good call I guess.

July 26, 2013 at 8:05 pm Reply
  5. guest

wtf , your article title said “cloud ring ” and talking about cobalt edge?

July 26, 2013 at 8:20 pm Reply
    1. lulz

Congrats, you just proved you don’t know where Rogue holds sov.

July 26, 2013 at 8:28 pm Reply
      1. guest

I dont know who is Rogue alliance, never seen them in the recent major conflicts. are they of any relevance?

July 26, 2013 at 9:08 pm Reply
        1. snort my taint

July 26, 2013 at 9:48 pm Reply
      2. Fartolio

You mean, where Rogue pays for Sov?

July 27, 2013 at 3:03 am Reply
  6. Billbo

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllll

July 26, 2013 at 8:26 pm Reply
  7. Duh

This title is confusing.. are they evacing Cobalt Edge or Cloud Ring?

July 26, 2013 at 8:31 pm Reply
    1. Billbo

story of your life eh?

July 26, 2013 at 8:39 pm Reply
    2. mmmmmm

You don’t understand English?

July 26, 2013 at 8:42 pm Reply
      1. Soulxlight

Title was originally Rogue Alliance to Evac Cloud Ring as you can see if you look at the address bar. Title was eventually corrected in the article.

July 26, 2013 at 11:45 pm Reply
  8. riverini

Ok, I want to take this opportunity to let everyone blast me away for this awful title, I actually went to evemaps in a “dude cobalt edge, isn’t that were some goons allies live?” when i went to the site and was like “ahh it was cloud ring”, ohh I won’t fuck up… end up writing Cloud Ring…

July 26, 2013 at 8:41 pm Reply
    1. Fiberton

lol

July 27, 2013 at 7:17 am Reply
    2. derp

URL’s still wrong

July 27, 2013 at 4:42 pm Reply
    3. inirevir

You’re an awful mod, you should feel bad..

July 27, 2013 at 7:24 pm Reply
  9. NCdoter

We decided to make a play for this space to give Test someplace to live after the war : D

July 26, 2013 at 9:04 pm Reply
    1. GrouchyOldGamer

You mean after you take Delve :)

July 26, 2013 at 9:10 pm Reply
      1. lol

You mean if the goons let them take Delve, there are more than a few of those R64’s Goons started this war over in Delve and NC. will actually have to fight goons to take them. Which would require a war, and they aren’t at war with goons, just the little tiny people they can kick around without the risk of getting their shinnies counter dropped.

July 26, 2013 at 9:57 pm Reply
  10. Gipsy

Confirming Rogue Alliance lives in Cloud Ring

July 26, 2013 at 9:24 pm Reply
    1. guy

Well atm they appear to live in Odebeinn ….

July 27, 2013 at 7:17 am Reply
  11. ImaNewb

The lesson to be learned here is that gamers value their time. There are good and bad in all collections of people so those that actually intend to spend time in a game want to create friendships that are bound to last. The CFC/GoonSwarm have dependable leadership. That leadership brings with it security. It attracts others who value their time and who value good leadership. No matter where you are in this game you have to take notice of The Mittani, CFC, GoonSwarm, and their allies. It doesn’t take propaganda to inflate their standing or ability, just look at their history, look at the map, and look at how well they manage their entire situation. Who would not want to be part of that?
    A lot of people may be angry with them for one reason or another, but that is just normal business in any PvP game. TEST is not managing things well. TEST has shown the entire Eve Online community how NOT to act and what should be avoided in everything from communications to inviting in countless big entities that are much more self serving than helpful.
    You can point your finger at the king of the hill and say you will be the one to knock him off or that the crown should fall into the hands of another, but the people on top are their for a reason. They do what they do very well. Like him, love him, hate his very image…. The Mittani is an Eve Online success story that continues to be written. I am honestly not a member of the Goons but I can tell you that I wish I were in that cirlce of friends/jerks (depending on how you see them). The CFC alliances are the top news for this game period. News about them, for them, against them….. what else is there? What other alliances are nearly the center of attention for the Eve gaming public? So much love and hate surrounding their name and existence. In PvP terms, I have never been in a PvP game where you were on top and weren’t getting called every bad name in the english language. The CFC have surpassed that. They are cursed and praised in half a dozen languages on an off day. To put it mildly, they are not on topic, they are the topic.
    People are taking notice. Gamers who value their time will most likely gravitate toward the CFC even more. I am guessing that due to the war, right now is probably a great time to try to join the CFC in mass. ROGUE can see the writing on the wall and if they are truly joining the CFC then they will become part of a very well known and popular legacy.

July 26, 2013 at 9:28 pm Reply
    1. Constantin80

It’s worthless without a TL:DR.

July 26, 2013 at 9:44 pm Reply
      1. Soulxlight

TL;DR

* CFC are the center of attention.

* I want to be the center of attention.

* Test sucks cause they wanted to fight

* Mittani is great . . . I’d suck his cock

That’s pretty much it . . .

July 26, 2013 at 11:43 pm Reply
        1. random duder

well test sucks cause they didnt want to fight when their initial leader montolio asked them to go to war … noone likes structure grinding right … oh wait

July 27, 2013 at 12:37 am Reply
          1. Fiberton

But if you trick the membership in going to war they will fight for sure……

July 27, 2013 at 7:16 am
          2. Barkaway

Well it works for the CFC:)

July 27, 2013 at 12:23 pm
    2. Nullibro

This whole thing about friendship in an internet spaceship game makes me laugh. Clearly you have no RL other then this game. Get the fuck out of your damn basement and go make yourself some RL friends. Go back to school or find a job. This is a game you fucking homo!! And by the way, CFC leadership does not give a crap about friendship. All they love is to have faggots like you to suck on their dicks to maintain their internet empire and boost their ego. They don’t give a crap about their members, they don’t give a crap about this game, its all about feeling great in a virtual world. They need turds like you to keep their empire on top. And it looks like, they are not running out of turds!!

July 26, 2013 at 10:04 pm Reply
      1. groll

….. said the guy with a leadershipment that couldn’t even set up access rights correct in two holding alliances ….

July 26, 2013 at 11:54 pm Reply
      2. Calling it

Big words from the guys humping NCDOTs leg, without them you would be at what, the same level or below as DnD or Solar?
        what a punk.

July 27, 2013 at 2:17 am Reply
      3. Turdbro

Ha! looks like the “turds” be shitting all over you there boy!!!!

July 27, 2013 at 2:21 am Reply
      4. ImaNewb

You really should do something about that anger issue you have there. You are mistaken if you think I have no life, no friends, and that as a newb in this game that I am here to find friends. Don’t delude yourself. To clarify, when I play any PvP game I work with others and try to create lasting “friendships” because its hard to find good people and harder to find good PvPers. I don’t plan to leave this game anytime soon so that means I intend to put time into this game. See where this is going…… Now, if I am going to play a game….any game….with as much depth and group reliance that this game has, why would I want to waste my time joining up with groups who have bad leadership, who may not stick around long, etc? Why would I not want to be part of something larger and more secure?

Maybe you can explain to me why you seethe with hate toward the CFC. I am not trying to badger you, I don’t understand at all why you are on the verge of crapping your pants over what I, of all people, think about this situation. If you feel that you have valid reasons why I am wrong, then speak up. Any three year old can call someone names and pitch a fit in public. Internet empire….? Sucking dicks? Homo? You appear to have man meat on your mind. I don’t mind if you have some deep desire for penis that causes you to lash out with homosexual hate, but maybe you should tone it down before you let the cat out of the closet.

MMOs need new people. I am guessing that this MMO is no different. I pay for several accounts now and I really don’t much care what you think of me. I understand that your words just reflect your personal level of stress. Whatever is bothering you that much, just remember your own words, “This is a game you fucking homo!!”
        You kiddies and your big penis envy. Thanks for the entertaining rant.

July 27, 2013 at 5:23 am Reply
      5. Fiberton

Deep breath comrade. Why let a game make you so mad ?

July 27, 2013 at 7:15 am Reply
    3. Dude

So you value your time so much that you wish to become a member of the biggest blueball coalition in the game to upset the number balance even more is that fun? is that exciting? or are you just looking for a place to carebear in? .You can say alot about test and what they are doing wrong but they did one thing right and that is get rid of endless amount of standings that they had with the entire south so no one wanted to fight anyone anymore. they created alot of pvp alot of brawls even though they aren’t exactly winning right now i don’t think they regret that decision at all.

July 26, 2013 at 10:10 pm Reply
      1. ImaNewb

I really wish we were in a chat server so I could ask you more questions about that. I don’t understand the game to the level you probably do so you may have some really good points to make. Right now the CFC is at war and they are fighting a lot, but I don’t know how the PvP will look when this all settles. Myself, I would rather PvP as much as possible. This game forces you to PvE (ratting, mining, crafting, etc) to make enough money to really make yourself useful in the game. At least, that is my experience so far. If I had a way that I could do nothing but PvP all the time, that would be the direction I would take.
        TEST has been a success story or they wouldn’t be as big as they are. I just see a lot of reason in their own words and actions that would make me never consider joining them. Really good leaders are hard to find and I am sure that The Mittani and the CFC have their own goals within the game but you have to remember, I am just a new guy. I just want to learn the game and PvP. All I have seen from the CFC in my short span here has been top notch in tactics and delivery in words and actions. Hopefully in time I will better understand the mechanics and politics of this game. For now, my words only serve as a window into the aspect of a new player. You may not like what I write, but even if I didn’t write it I would still think it.

July 27, 2013 at 5:36 am Reply
        1. ImNotANewb

PVP is not pressing F1 when DBRB tells you to…

July 27, 2013 at 7:06 am Reply
          1. ImaNewb

What or who is DBRB?

July 27, 2013 at 6:17 pm
        2. Barkaway

The only way you will ever ONLY do pvp all day is if nothing had any value, but thats not gonna happen and since the economy is mostly player driven other players are to blame for the amount of pve you have to make:)

Sure PvP is fun, but if you want to PvP you have to accept that it cost isk and you have to do some PvE to get those, its that simple..

July 27, 2013 at 12:19 pm Reply
      2. Fiberton

Blue balling is a technique. Not sure why people get mad about it.

July 27, 2013 at 7:10 am Reply
        1. Barkaway

Because it kills all the fun in the game?

July 27, 2013 at 12:09 pm Reply
    4. Notanoob

Substituting your “gamers that value their time” to “gamers that have no spine” would make your comment more accurate.

July 26, 2013 at 10:58 pm Reply
    5. Billbo

WAT

July 27, 2013 at 12:02 am Reply
    6. TBH

I wanna join em tooo……pick me coach

July 27, 2013 at 6:08 am Reply
    7. Kamar Raimo

I used to like the Goons, but I hate smug overlord empire builders. Once the Goons were the ones who “stood up to the man”. Now it’s them who look down on everyone else.

Empires need to fall.

July 27, 2013 at 7:01 am Reply
      1. Sneep

The thing is, it is very difficult to knock someone off the top. In MMORTS games servers simply die after a period of time as one side becomes untouchable. I’m frankly surprised that Eve has not had this happen yet

July 27, 2013 at 8:19 am Reply
      2. Barkaway

To be honest, i never liked BoB or IT, but atleast they didnt behave as bad as CFC..

July 27, 2013 at 12:08 pm Reply
      3. Food For Thought

thing is you dont see the perspective of the grunt in the CFC, they are taken care of, CFC takes care of allies, NC dot is a bully, Nulli joined them, guilt by association, PL, Bully, I left the CFC and went to Delve into a small alliance, Test evicted us, we left and got offered a chance to be in the Drone lands, Elite smug -A- basically hung us out to dry, Solar did not leave us, just to far away in time zone to help us, N3 forms and with that smug Elite mentality so many in Eve have, Oh and lets not forget PL with fight and we wont take your Sov B.S. line, We did fight and a whole group of new alliances you say Eve needs got ran through the grinder to be replaced with a renter Empire. We never got a chance to grow or be anything. Maybe we woulda failed, but I really enjoyed my time there in Etherium, Ya I was there in PNG, I went back to the CFC, Real life caught up and now Im unsubbed, I watch you guys via Dotlan and Eve kill, and Im happy to see you get what comes back around. Long Live the CFC!

July 27, 2013 at 1:39 pm Reply
  12. Mütze

Jack Marshal = Chuck Norris!

July 27, 2013 at 1:20 am Reply
    1. Darren Pates

Yep he is

July 27, 2013 at 3:39 am Reply
    2. Fiberton

Jack Marshall is a cool guy.

July 27, 2013 at 7:09 am Reply
  13. Insider

ROFLMAO… now this is great propaganda. Too damned funny. I really like the way individuals take credit here for “nothing”. Can’t be bothered to set this one straight.. it’s much funnier to just laugh and let idiots believe it.

Don’t be an idiot.

July 27, 2013 at 1:53 am Reply
  14. Gary Steuernagel

mordox betray all… he is an stupid retard and take isk for sending all ROGUE troops into death.

July 27, 2013 at 1:57 am Reply
  15. Fartolio

I really love this late version of N3.
    Elo is a really good FC. I can give you that.
    There’s some real gifted boys. I can give you that.
    N3 has a real big capfleet. I can give you that.
    ***
    But c’mon. Let’s have a look at the whole.
    We saw you in Tribute. We saw you in Vale of the Silent. We saw you in Fountain.
    Gatecamps won’t win you a large war.
    Your Capfleet should be a bit carefull now. Fucking PL will prove a idiotic move in time, because thinking that Awoxing some of their Supercaps made you beat them is completely wrong and false. They can shit on your capfleet every day and night and not even notice it. And this will hapen as soon they want to take over your renters. Presuming N3 will have some left. There’s no room for 2 Pandemic Legions in this game.
    You guys can’t field strong enough subcap fleets. Understandable, because there’s no “win” button.
    Nulli? Nulli who? Nulli bombers…?
    Tbh, i can’t wait to see you coming at us. If Elo and your own leadership won’t sell you out for ridiculous ammonths of isk before this even starts. Ridiculous low, i mean. I saw a late claim that CFC paid Elo 750b. Nope, it was not a N3 oficial statement, but i also know individuals having as much in Jita market orders. So, even if true, if someone happens to believe this is a whole world, then i must say idiots are easy to fool.
    For you, fights are good as long you win, fact proven in sooo many campaigns everyone knows. The small jelly and idiotic PL brother, rofl. As soon you will see that people wich pay you won’t act like a meat shield, this will be over once again. It happened too many times in the past. And your own stupid Ego let you learn absolutely nothing outta it.
    But keep thinking you win at EvE because someone is idiotic enuf to pay you and make you feel you get Isk for “free”. We will have a great time once again.

July 27, 2013 at 2:57 am Reply
    1. Fiberton

If PL said tomorrow they were going to kill off N3…Theng has my skype.. shit will get real.

July 27, 2013 at 7:06 am Reply
      1. Fartolio

expected a bit more trouble here… fun to see N3 position about BL guys, and the ppl involved with them. but continue. bite on.

July 27, 2013 at 10:56 am Reply
    2. Concerned Citizen

Elo Knight is in Black Legion and Black Legion was paid to shoot N3 in Fountain. Your comment suggests Elo is part of N3 – get your facts straight.

July 27, 2013 at 7:08 am Reply
    3. Thelaro

What the fuck are you talking about? Elo has nothing to do with N3 you moron.

July 27, 2013 at 7:55 am Reply
    4. Why so trash?

So, you basically have no understanding with who is part of which alliance or who they are allied with? This is nullsec, there is no place for carebears like you

July 27, 2013 at 8:14 am Reply
    5. asd

Elo Knight…N3….what?!

July 27, 2013 at 8:34 am Reply
    6. Just Checkin'

You really have no idea what you are talking about, do you?

July 27, 2013 at 8:49 am Reply
  16. Winter is coming

As soon as rogue moves I’m coming to take a shit on Mls sand nigger CEO

July 27, 2013 at 5:45 am Reply
    1. MLS Pilot

Bring it Nancy.

July 27, 2013 at 10:13 am Reply
  17. Hamanah Hamanah

Nullsec is like watching a bunch of retards hump a doorknob. Keep it up, please! The combined IQ of nullsec is about equal to room temperature (except you, Mittani, I like you. You may go).
    Please, for God’s sake keep fighting! (Give me a break though, so I can stop laughing)

July 27, 2013 at 5:59 am Reply
    1. Exodus

The Force is Strong with You Hamanah.

Join the Dark Side.

July 27, 2013 at 6:12 am Reply
  18. NotaGoonShill

FELLOW NULLI GRUNTS – you need to act quickly to rip off your SRP programs and corp assets. Nulli is going to disband, you may as well do it on your terms rather than goons terms.

Rip off anything you can before alliance and corp leaders beat us to the punch. Look at our market in Hophib… you can tell just by the prices of ammo and drones we’re already in the process of being cleaned out.

July 27, 2013 at 6:28 am Reply
  19. Disappointed Viewer

I can see how some nobody corp could write such a shit piece. The question is why the hell did EVE 24 print it? Clearly some worship going on here.

July 27, 2013 at 7:17 am Reply
    1. Anhenka

Because the Eviction of two alliances with over 2500 Pilots between them from an entire region is not noteworthy at all, right?

Fool

July 27, 2013 at 7:29 am Reply
  20. CFC Grunt

The thing with a (new) alliance is that they need to grow.
    You dont get trillions of isk out of the blue when your alliance is born.
    You dont train FC’s like Mr Vee / Progod / Elo Knight / Shadoo in a year.
    You dont build a capital fleet in a short amount of time.

Razor could have taken Rogue space, but they dint, instead they could get along quite nice.
    The future of null sec depends an alliance;s being born and weak alliance’s wiped out.
    This will create contend for the future.

The only thing Rogue did was send in a few mombers to Fountain to get a little bit of fun…
    Sure NCdot could be mad about it and give them a warning.
    But they realy went to far……
    Its NCdots decision, and you can all sperg your feces here about Rogue and CFC and N3 and how we suck and we are F1 this and RMT that.
    In the end we play this game for fun, to make friends and to build empires to attack enemy’s.

I dont know what is going to happen with Rogue, but i sure hope that after we clear up Fountain we march to the East and return the favor to NCdot.
    We have beaten them plenty of times.
    Lets see how they hold up once the bully get bullied.

This is what makes Eve fun, building hate for you enemy by their actions.
    Declare war
    FIght
    share the spoils of war

Eve Online – I was there

July 27, 2013 at 8:08 am Reply
    1. nice speech

perhaps now ROGUE can join you blue doughnut kingdom too.. i mean ur just too small to win fast enough!

July 27, 2013 at 8:32 am Reply
      1. Forgive__Me

N3+Test > CFC and still aside for a few fights you kind of … you know … lost … but please, do tell me more about the doughnut kingdom …

July 27, 2013 at 10:35 am Reply
        1. anonymous

By a few thousand people and our alliance is only temporary until this war is over. There never have been any plans to keep test as long term blues.

July 27, 2013 at 10:57 am Reply
          1. Forgive__Me

I can imagine that mate, but still … complaining about blobs and blue doughnus here is not quite the case, right? I believe you can agree with me on this one …

July 27, 2013 at 10:59 am
          2. anonymous

I can although I can also argue that 12000 of the people on our side of the conflict are probably the worst pvpers in Eve which I can say without offending them because they admit it and boast about it.

July 27, 2013 at 11:07 am
    2. ROGUE Grunt

I got to spend one night in fountain before all this bs started. I came home to CE got a couple of fights and now I got to spend my time moving my stuff while bot an northern ass. harass us even under blue standings. As for mls jack was given more then ample chances within rogue. We all hated to see him go but after he left the drama stopped. Amazing how that happened. Now as far as nc is concerned , yet we had some people on SBU kills in fountain. Last time I looked you all did not have so there and they were placed defensively to help test. But hey you the big boy on the block. So when my corp and alliance are safe I’m heading back to the front lines to fight you and your friends. Then hopfuly back to CE to evict you.

PS. Every one said to watch out for PL. But now I know that they have more honor and integerty then nc ever had.

July 27, 2013 at 12:01 pm Reply
      1. Real Rogue Grunt

Really, I’m about to leave this mess called rogue. After
        Jack left nothing changed but, that we died more often. The drama was the HC, because
        Jack fought for the pilots. Let me just give you all one example of many many!

Dear Mr Mordox,

Where exactly in that mail does it state that they wanted to backstab ROGUE?

Unfortunatly for you everyone else can read english.

All that says in there is that they were planning to leave ROGUE and because they (and may i add rightfully) were afraid of exactly this sort of reaction from HC, kept it quiet. Much like UHPC did…. oh hang on, we also backstabbed you didn’t we? we hanged about and camped your jb’s, we even awoxed a few didn’t we?

I supose that i should add that i already knew about thir plans to leaving ROGUE since they had already spoken to me about it. Can you really think that everyone is happy with the way things are in ROGUE and that they’ll just carry on risking the survival of their corps? And why would you take your enemies words over your own alliance members? All they wanted was to leave. Was never their intention to agro ROGUE.

You and a couple more idiots in HC will be the death of ROGUE (infact i’ll give a period of 4 weeks before ROGUE is dead and buried), however i am sure that you couldn’t give less of a fuck about it since your wallet alongside with your alt corp wallet are pretty full already.

I just feel sorry for Cosmoboy… Even though it’s his own fault since he choose to be surrounded by a bunch of greedy people. People that have their own interests prioritized above alliance’s.

Don’t worry about replying with hate mail… Anything with your name on will just be deleted.

Peace Out,
        Lionheart

July 27, 2013 at 2:19 pm Reply
  21. Bitter PL Vet

To be honest N3 needs to grow more and there smaller alliances need to build there player base if they ever want to rival the CFC, we know they have more individual Pvp skill than the CFC alliances but still as we are seeing numbers still win.

And they need to get rid of Nexus fleet almost a year ago in Tribute they were contributing 100 dudes to a fleet fight now your lucky to see 10 of them. N3 need to be able to come up with at least a 1000 dudes on a consistent basis if they want to beat the CFC for the sub cap fleet fights, anything less and it just wont be enough

July 27, 2013 at 9:17 am Reply
    1. GrouchyOldGamer

From my perspective it was interesting to watch N3 in Fountain. Without a doubt when NC. then Nulli came up they took control of the situation they took a firm grip on the war.

But, the moment NC. left to bounce back East all that momentum just stopped. I’m sure some numpty will say something along the lines of ‘caps blah blah blah’ but it seemed less of a firepower issue and more of a leadership issue. Without NC. in the field the
      rest of N3 didn’t seem that bothered.

I get the distinct impression that NC. are to N3 what GSF is to the CFC.

That said I’ll be sad to see Nulli leave because they are good fun.

July 27, 2013 at 10:13 am Reply
      1. Nulli Grunt

“then Nulli came up they took control of the situation they took a firm grip on the war”

Bullshit, we have getting owned since day one, on every fleet they take out. Just face it, CFC has better FC’s, better structure, more loyal members, more supercaps and more capable pilots. CFC has not, and will not be beaten by us, they’re more powerful than every other nulsec alliance combined.

Soon progodlegend will realize just how screwed we all are, until then the best course of action for us all is to raid corp/alliance assets before progodlegend disbands the alliance and takes everything for himself.

July 27, 2013 at 11:20 am Reply
        1. anonymous

Tldr: You are a goon member and not a nulli member

July 27, 2013 at 11:25 am Reply
          1. GOON>NULLI

You’re just butthurt that He’s right.

July 27, 2013 at 11:47 am
          2. Barkaway

maybe he is, but hes still a goon grunt, thats how goon grunts write.

July 27, 2013 at 11:58 am
          3. to

U nad bro.

July 27, 2013 at 2:44 pm
        2. Tool

Special Needs Donkey siren.
          To be such an obvious goon scrub why even attempt to imply your nulli.
          There’s newbros in nexus that aren’t as mentally challenged as you seem to be.

Average goon grunt ->
          FC: align p5 press f1 on the single bcast
          Goon Grunt: No can do… I got the dumb today…
          FC: why have I got split fire, I’ve not even called another target.
          Fuck this (fleet warping)
          Why the fuck you retards get tackled, I told you to align.

Just saying :)

July 28, 2013 at 1:10 am Reply
    2. CFC Grunt

Calculate the numbers for a moment and you see that the CFC is big, but not bigger then N3 + Test and co.
      Specialy when you add PL and take Legion of Death out of the CFC.

You have 28k versus 37k 😛
      We dint outnumber the defenders in raw numbers.
      We did however had great participation :)

July 27, 2013 at 11:32 am Reply
      1. anonymous

Unlike Goons Test didn’t purge 2k inactive members and I would be surprised if Test didn’t have at least that many. DSP + Whyso both had to return home to defend against our various enemies in the East trying to take space and then we had to return home with PL to take back the 40+ systems Solar had taken while we fought in Fountain. All that adds to roughly -7k+ before counting inactives that haven’t been purged. Also add Black Legion to your side so +1k. The numbers weren’t so different as you would like to believe and you started steamrolling Fountain when us and PL left and you were no longer afraid to use your supercapitals.

July 27, 2013 at 11:46 am Reply
        1. Nulli Grunt

As a Nulli member I can tell you with full confidence that we (Nulli) have had superior numbers in every single engagement with CFC to date. CFC have just managed to out class us with minimal effort (which makes it look like CFC have numbers on their side).

July 27, 2013 at 12:03 pm Reply
          1. N3 WarHQ

Why don’t you just go and join Goons if you think they are so awesome and elite. About the numbers, are you fucking blind or what? So when we bring 250 dudes and they bring 700 dudes, that’s not outnumbering us then? If you really are a nulli member then you should just GTFO. Even a fucking retard could look up the battle reports that clearly shows that we been outnumbered 9 out of 10 times.

The reason why N3 are struggling at the moment are that 1) It’s summer = less people logged in 2) TEST are bringing less numbers for every day that goes by 3) With NCdot and PL in the east CFC has been able to grow some balls and use supers 4) with NCdot in the east a big chunk of our AU TZ had do go there to which means that we have problem controlling the AU TZ like we did before. This has been the main reason why we have lost the momentum for now.

Remember that Fountain is not N3 space. We do not like to see Fountain fall to CFC but in order to defend it against CFC we need TEST/Tribe to show us that they really care. At the moment it doesn’t seem like the line member of TEST cares about Fountain anymore. We as N3 can’t fight the battle for TEST, they need join fleets and bring numbers or we will let Fountain burn.

If Fountain would fall to CFC this would just mean that the conflict between N3 and CFC will be delayed slightly. We saw a chance to hit CFC and we took it, simple as that. We have other options on the table in case that is needed.

July 27, 2013 at 2:24 pm
          2. Nulli Grunt

I know goons haven’t blobbed us because I’ve been on most of the fleets you’re talking about. The battle report was definitely a fraud (if you disagree you probably weren’t even there), there may have been 700 goons in local, but only about 110 of them were on field. 110 goons vs our 250 man fleet and we still lost.

If you don’t think we’re close to a full blown failscade than you’re the idiot. Are you so blind that you can’t even see progodlegend and Vince Draken planning to rip us all off?

Pillage your corp assets before they do brother, I’ve already set plans in motion to heist my corp, I just hope noone beats me to the punch.

July 27, 2013 at 2:32 pm
          3. slo

You either a troll or a full on retard.

July 27, 2013 at 2:42 pm
          4. Nulli Grunt

No, I have a brain unlike the majority of N3. You need to break the lens that has been distorting your view of the campaign. All of N3 are going to be Goon bitches, begging to be fucked in the ass by Mittani.

Lol, I can hear it now
            progodlegend: Can we pwease run pwexes in our new renter space?
            The Mittani: You faggots don’t really have the skill. just stick to mining for now.

July 27, 2013 at 3:17 pm
          5. N3 WarHQ

Go way LNAW troll

July 27, 2013 at 3:21 pm
          6. Nulli Grunt

You seem madbro. Umad? Seems like you don’t like the idea of licking out The Mittani’s butthole. You better get used to it though, it’s the only way you’ll ever afford to small time pvp again.

Apparently goons are accepting defectors now, with the condition that anyone who continues to fight them will be marked for excessive highsec ganking. Prepare to welcome your new goon overlords or you might as well cancel your subscription.

July 27, 2013 at 3:31 pm
          7. Aricas

If Luke Skywalker had been like you, he’d be bobbing his head in the Emperor’s lap before the guy even said a word.

Darth Mittani has rallied the evil empire, he’s tested the Goon-star on Fountain, and the ewoks have already put up the damn bunting.

HTFU and face your destiny!

July 27, 2013 at 11:21 pm
          8. James

Never go full retard.

July 27, 2013 at 2:53 pm
          9. N3 WarHQ

Fuck off LNAW

July 27, 2013 at 3:20 pm
          10. Nulli Dude

We have outnumbered goons in a couple of fleets at the start of the war, but to say N3 have outnumbered goons in all their fleets is an outright fabrication and you know it. I went on a 70 man noobship fleet after a goku welping and goons still felt compelled to throw a full mega fleet at us.

July 27, 2013 at 3:44 pm
          11. Nulli Grunt

Actually you’re an idiot, were you even there? We sent about 150 T2 fitted noobships. Goons managed to kill our 150man noobship fleet with 2 torp bombers and an AC thrasher. I expect all up we would have lost over 300mil between us all and that using noobships was just a way to hide the dishonor of having a 150man fleet murdered by 4 individuals.

July 28, 2013 at 1:38 am
          12. Gary Steuernagel

u are an retard,,, u all betray … an example cobald edge… ROGUE… we helped every day and repp some cfc sov-pos every day and scouting every day.. and where are u at the x-41 war ?…… all rogue player spend billions of isk to help cfc and the motherfucking goons.. and for what ? ….. thx for betray us all… we will strike back in many days and cfc will burn.

July 28, 2013 at 1:51 am
          13. Omg a Replying to a Retard

Special needs/ retard and oblivious is but a few words that describes you. Should fit in perfectly with Goons 😉

July 28, 2013 at 1:00 am
          14. James

Your ether an idiot, or a liar. There were plenty of fights when CFC had the number advantage. Are you just making shit up? Are you even in Nulli?

July 27, 2013 at 2:50 pm
          15. Justin May

Not a nulli grunt

July 27, 2013 at 4:46 pm
          16. Jebus

Rofl nulli grunt my ass, since cfc have outnumbered Nest p much all the time at least 2:1 odds wich cfc alliance are you in.
            They breed spaks like you in FA… Who am I kidding cfc is a breed of spaks could be any of your shit alliances.

July 27, 2013 at 11:22 pm
    3. CFC Grunt

I dont think that CFC will let N3 grow to big 😉
      I dont know what the next short or long term moves are from the us.

short term i think Delve would be more wise, even more moons and income.

The east might be something for upcomming winter.

But i sure as hell hope this wasnt it 😛
      Expected at least 6 months or more for Fountain.
      If we stop now iam would be realy disapointed :(

July 27, 2013 at 1:04 pm Reply
      1. cfc diplo

If cfc want good fights they will have to learn to cap their fleets. But although their members want good fights their leaders dont. The cfc members are just here to pay the leaders motgages.

July 27, 2013 at 1:49 pm Reply
        1. CFC Grunt

“cfc diplo” okay

July 27, 2013 at 3:41 pm Reply
      2. yolo

If you want a long war full of fun fights perhaps you should stop hiring Solar, Black Legion, xPizza, Noir, etc…. CFC fleets didnt win you fountain, mittens wallet did. CFC doesnt allow nullsec pvp fun, you are forced to go to hisec and shoot industrials, didnt you get the memo ??

July 30, 2013 at 1:44 am Reply
    4. Mr. Halibutt

N3 is a solid group of PVP’ers, I was in all the fleets from the start of the deployment and we had large numbers. After a few weeks seeing how horribly inept Test was parts of us were deployed to other places. My alliance then just went on a 20-30 man gang spree in Fountain and wow goons are great at propaganda but pretty horrible at pvp. We are leaving the region with 90% efficiency.

July 27, 2013 at 3:23 pm Reply
      1. groll

90% efficiency ?

LOL

July 27, 2013 at 6:21 pm Reply
        1. Truth

Cfc have actually lost
          Far more isk than Nest since CFC maybe have broken even or possibly done a little better in regards to isk efficiency when we bring Tests continuous kamikaze welps.
          But taking into consideration cfc has had to buy off BL. / Solar empire merc corps etc
          Etc that in its self is far in advance of a trillion at very least.
          So cfc has had to buy a fair bit of there momentum in this war.

July 27, 2013 at 6:34 pm Reply
          1. groll

naaaaah, come on. bring numbers for the BL contract or leave them. same for solar. and enlight us and tell us why solar should hold still till you have finished ?

July 27, 2013 at 7:36 pm
          2. Brolo

You don’t even make sence.
            Cfc has spent a lot of isk on minipulating the greedy to turn sides BL., to start second front on N3 Solar and for empire merc war dec’s.
            Mittens is not going to be willing to disclose the true figures it took to buy momentum in their favour. Would be safe bet to say it is far more than he would have liked, it a hit on his wallet in the short term is worth it so his Income in the future for his RL wallet is secure.
            Reality is cfc was getting pile drivered constantly before they succeeded in turning a few key factors, then it lead to a few victories wich lead to the situation today more or less.

July 27, 2013 at 11:16 pm
    5. TEST Grunt

NCdot are a good group of PvPers but Nulli and the rest of them have been totally unable to make an impact against the CFC in Fountain. To be honest, I don’t think Nulli and co are any better than FA, Razor, and the like.

July 27, 2013 at 3:40 pm Reply
      1. TEST Grunt is an idiot...

Ignorance at it’s finest. Here we have a TEST member biting the hand that feeds them. In case you didn’t notice, the only reason this war has lasted this long is because “Nulli and Co.” are helping your incapable team. Try joining a CTA/Roam/Gate Camp instead of posting stupid comments and maybe EN24 can stop posting how bad YOU’RE losing this war you idiot.

July 28, 2013 at 10:50 am Reply
    6. Grunt

To be fair though, Nexus Fleet is very newb-heavy, and doesn’t have great logistical capabilities to move across New Eden for a fight. They formed up to fight HBC fleets that were reinforcing towers in that 5-day war.

July 27, 2013 at 5:02 pm Reply
    7. Bitter PL Vet is an idiot...

I think it’s pretty naive of you to mention NEXUS Fleet with such disregard. You obviously don’t consider the fact they they are 90% newb-based, and yet make up for 10% or more of the fleet’s mustered together against goons on CTA’s while also providing gate camps and roams as much as possible in and around Fountain. It’s pretty honorable that with their newb handicap their leadership still chose to contribute where they could to cause. This kind of PvP experience can only be viewed as beneficial since they’re introducing the very best EvE Online can offer to new players right off the bat and will without a doubt turn them in to experienced and committed future veterans. You on the other hand, you give your alliance a bad name and should be ashamed of yourself.

July 28, 2013 at 10:41 am Reply
  22. Dirk MacGirk

The mighty weight of N3 presses against a non-entity over a handful of guys going half a universe away. So what. I hate saying “bully” because its the last refuge of the pussy class. More like N3 and friends just had to show somebody they were still boss somewhere.

July 27, 2013 at 3:38 pm Reply
    1. Truth

You refer to bully and pussy.

You forget that cfc for no better reason invaded fountain for Mittens wallet.
      They invaded on the assumption it would be cfc vs Test/ Tribe so a massive landslide of cfc bullying their opponent and as cfc always does out numbers their hostiles significantly.
      Because if cfc does not significantly outnumber their hostiles as seen at the start of the war when Nest/ PL/ NCdot actually commuted whilst either having equal or less numbers than cfc, cfc still got raped in almost every fight, until
      The 4th week of fountain when other alliances obligations had to be averted else where (NCdot/ PL in regards to taking east back from solar) and cfc buying the more greed orientated Solar/ BL. Only at that point did cfc start gaining momentum, then cfc gained a few victories wich gained them further momentum.

That’s how it stands now…

July 27, 2013 at 4:53 pm Reply
      1. Hesaidshesaid

Nice! “well you have a point but the other guy is a baddy too!” good argument love it!!

July 27, 2013 at 5:03 pm Reply
      2. na

Have you actually counted how many pilots in test. Guess not.

July 27, 2013 at 5:14 pm Reply
      3. Little Bee

Oh ffs dont make it so like NCdot needed their whole fucking shit back to the east to shoot a few TCU’s and empty systems.
        They needed a fucking excuse to leave this war.

We all know this man, dont try and make it as if NCdot needed to fight a 2 front war versus Solar who dint even fought back.
        Seriously who are NCdot kidding ?

We can check killboards dude, no shame to flee and live another day.
        Once it was clear the CFC made progress even with PL and N3ST at the start of the war while we dint had Mittani and a fucking horrible tengy fleet and still won (slowly) it was pretty clear then the moment PL bailed the rest of N3 was put in the meat grinder.

We both had some fights where we struggled and had losses.
        But CFC had a few epic victory’s and then NCdot needed to go back and shoot a few TCU’s.
        Test collapsed right after that.

Rogue should have given a warning by a diplo.
        Null Sec needs new blood and give them at least a chanse to grow.
        They were no friends of the CFC, but friends with Razor.
        But Vince is getting paranoid and thinks Rogue will be our next staging point where we will invade the east.

Maybe good paranoid maybe not, but Rogue wasnt CFC and we should never know how or what could have maybe happend in the future.

July 27, 2013 at 6:02 pm Reply
        1. Logical

Goon propaganda is strong in this one.

No as any logical person can see, whether it be a excuse or not.
          N3 were losing sov from the Russian rats at a faster pace than the progress in fountain, as it was a stale mate until obligations of a two front war meant that if NCdot just used there supers or just slow cats then Solar being the beedy eyes Russian rats they are would of been free to tackle supers and be a nuisance with subcaps.
          If Ncdot just used slow cats as proven earlier on,
          Solar will use there supers when they are gauranteed a win.
          Hence any one with a logical head on there shoulders can see that NCdot needed to take subcaps/ slows
          and supers back to counter solar.

N3 needed
          A strong entity to hold the east and Ncdot was
          It, unfortunately The left over numbers of Nest are to few to counter the blob affectively.
          Ncdot were
          Trying to go back and forth south west to east, but there’s only so many times you can go several cyno jumps back and forth multiple times we day before the impacts show in multiple ways.
          Solar are
          Experts at being leaches, when hostiles are several cyno jumps away they ofc are willing to leach and be paid to leach by mittens.

July 27, 2013 at 6:26 pm Reply
        2. anonymous

For uninformed people like yourself there are many reasons Nc. and Pl had to stop Solar when they did. The most notable reason being that if we waited much longer many of those systems would have been once again cyno jammed and whoever we sent back East later would have had to deal with Solar’s far superior Russian tz numbers with their slowcat and blap dread fleets under a jammer.

July 28, 2013 at 1:20 am Reply
        3. yolo

CFC took 1 system in 3 weeks while N3 was deployed. Some hard facts to support your ‘progress’.

July 30, 2013 at 1:32 am Reply
      4. Dirk MacGirk

I referred to bully only to say I wasn’t calling them bullies. I personally think bullying is an overused excuse by people who are just naturally pussies.
        That being said, I was more making the case that N3 should have stayed in Fountain to fight and not find some excuse like pipsqueak ROGUE to keep them from coming back. Totally understandable they went to clean up the Solar affair, but to then say, “oh yeah, this ROGUE force needs to be stopped before they jeopardize the eastern side of the universe” is just laughable. As someone else already said, it was just an excuse to not keep propping up TEST. Which is fine too. I would have preferred a longer-term war, but whatever.

July 27, 2013 at 7:17 pm Reply
        1. anonymous

We never said that though and most of N3 is still deployed to Fountain. The only reason we were still in the East is that there still Solar Fleet systems left that needed to be taken to reset the systems sov level. The Rogue thing was just to demonstrate what happens if you cross us by joining people we are currently at war with. It isn’t our fault that this scared them enough for a full evac.

July 28, 2013 at 1:15 am Reply
      5. Dirk MacGirk

And by the way, not sure if you are involved the Fountain conflict, or were, or not, but are you saying you don’t think it was a pretty good fight when all parties were involved? Did it seem like some big pile on of CFC against poor “little” TEST? Seemed pretty fair at first with N3 and PL there to keep CFC honest. To compare it to N3 vs. ROGUE is a bit laughable to say the least.
        But also don’t get me wrong, I’m not sure ROGUE could have rolled over any faster than they did. So not like I really care if they lose their space or not. But N3 are really some space tough guys with that one. You trying to tell me WhySo or one of those other half-baked alliances ratting their days away couldn’t have handled ROGUE’s raven of doom doctrines?

July 27, 2013 at 7:23 pm Reply
        1. Yolo

Thing is cfc were attacking Test/ Tribe on there own first of all, so the actions say all the words for me.

July 27, 2013 at 8:59 pm Reply
        2. anonymous

In case you didn’t know or aren’t involved in the Fountain conflict in the beginning it was just the CFC vs Test/Tribe. A few days later us (nc.) and PL joined in and then a few days after that the rest of N3 deployed. As for rogue most alliances are still deployed to Fountain so it was hardly N3 vs Rogue.

July 28, 2013 at 1:11 am Reply
        3. Rogue Director

they actually could not whyso could not beat us in neither timezone by themselves just saying. Without NC. whyso continued to get steamrolled by us we won every single fight against them.

July 28, 2013 at 1:57 am Reply
  23. anti-cfc

CFC need to be stopped before they take over all off null!!

July 27, 2013 at 9:15 pm Reply
    1. DrkyDrky

I for one welcome our Goon overlords!

July 27, 2013 at 9:56 pm Reply
      1. Gets old

A single retard in a sea of retards being strung along by the chosen few to do there bidding and keep a safe secure environment to fill RL wallets.
        Congrats cfc 2013, same shit just another year it seems.

July 27, 2013 at 11:07 pm Reply
    2. Aricas

Why? I hate the idea of having to search null-sec for a good target. If
      Goon could put an idiot in an expensive ship and have him AFK right next
      to me, that’d be great. :)

July 27, 2013 at 11:24 pm Reply
    3. Joseph Blade

Lolol.. a year ago this was the battlecry.
      Half a year ago (post tribute) there was a great opportunity but oh if only test and cfc would fight, that would be the end.
      2 months ago that fight started, it did not end well.

so um.. why didn’t you and all the other people clamoring for this war join to fight?
      Now it’s a bit late to start up this ‘why noone fight cfc’ thing. You actually had your chance and you didn’t take it.

July 30, 2013 at 12:09 pm Reply
  24. trolol

what about the ransom Arnand paid for those CSAAs to a guy who was only a member of the corp for less than a week? lol

July 27, 2013 at 11:20 pm Reply
    1. trolol

LOL

July 27, 2013 at 11:23 pm Reply
      1. Lowie

ah i see WiS is a succses , sombody walks his avatar

July 28, 2013 at 12:36 pm Reply
      2. Arnand

that’s just stupid i paid 500 Mio a guy to destroy my own csaa?? the truth is
        that i was a victim of a scammer, he was in local befor the atatck and
        told me that he can stop the atatck if i give him 2,5bil. the deal was
        that i give him 500mio befor and 2bil after the csaa was saved, thats
        the reason for the transaction —–> i didnt get the money that was he is now telling everyone iam an awaxer, just LOL stupid kid

July 28, 2013 at 8:32 pm Reply
  25. ROGUE Dude

ROGUE Evac’d pure and simply because we could NEVER trust NC. pure and simple. Joining them while geographically sound, was never an option due to the fact that they NEVER kept their word. At the end of the day ROGUE’s choice was stay in Cobalt Edge with no one to fight and Vince’s boot on their neck or leave for a chance to grow as a real alliance.

Bullying and greed runs rampant in N3 and alliances like Whyso will get tired of things in N3 fast (ask them about the money they are owed). You can’t build a coalition through lies, fear and intimidation no matter what Vince thinks.

July 28, 2013 at 4:06 am Reply
    1. heh.....

Rogue NIP’d to N3, Rogue joins N3’s enemy in a sov. war, Rogue attacks a WHYSO POS (N3 members). Rogue claims N3 is not trustworthy.

Rogue alliance: 2013

July 28, 2013 at 6:00 am Reply
      1. bah

rogue attacked the whyso pos that was placed WITHIN ROGUE SOV

July 28, 2013 at 6:30 am Reply
        1. Nnn

They did after why so placed several posses in rogue space.

July 28, 2013 at 11:24 am Reply
    2. Carbears

ROGUE joined the fountain war on the side of the CFC thereby joining the CFC. Is further explanation really required?

July 28, 2013 at 7:20 am Reply
      1. Little Bee

Sending in a few bombers or whatever for a few kills, its not like they deployed there with thousand of ships lol

btw why does NCdot cares ? they arent in Fountain anyway.

They where deployed to stop the mighty Solar invasion who dropped a few TCU’s.

Coulnt PL handled that shit on their own ?

I feel like N3 is the pet alliance from PL tbh.

N3 paying rent to PL by any chanse ?

July 28, 2013 at 10:06 am Reply
    3. Run Forrest

Cfc is a shit storm worse when it comes to trust, many a alliance has been thrown under the bus when not needed, you must be new if you don’t know that.
      Infact cfc is built upon the lower teirs doing all the work so the chosen few leadership can reep the majority of the rewards.
      That coalition structure in its self is misleading to the horse shit propaganda cfc spews out to sate there fucktard grunts.
      So congrats on being the new retard in cfc o/o

July 28, 2013 at 12:43 pm Reply
      1. Joseph Blade

Actually from what I have experienced, if you put in the numbers (relative to your size) you reap rewards after a campaign. There are plenty of alliances that actually grew in size when they got good campaign space. For ROGUE they probably joined the fun too late to be noticed and they don’t have the history like xxdeath to get a couch to crash on.

Having said that, my limited experience is that those alliances that get thrown under the bus don’t perform or act stupidly.

Perhaps you would like to show on the doll where the CFC touched you?

July 30, 2013 at 12:04 pm Reply
  26. MLS Pilot

Someone call for the lifeboat before we drown in all of the ROGUE tears. Q

July 28, 2013 at 10:53 am Reply
    1. KDF pilot

i enjoyed flying with you folks, but i am sad to inform you that the tears are non-existent. we are happy to bail the fuck out of this horrible region and rebuild in a place thats worth keeping.
      you shouldnt take this piece of propaganda as fact.
      rogue only grows stronger, and only time will tell how this story would end.

July 28, 2013 at 1:50 pm Reply
      1. trolol

If the tears are non-existent how do you explain this? http://chirb.it/gcGbKm
        recording of a KDF director raging about those poor csaa’s and having to pull out of CE

July 28, 2013 at 11:28 pm Reply
        1. The same KDF pilot

HAHAHA Rymjha you fail so much at life…
          you are such a small and insignificant retard thats its on the borderline of sad rather than funny.
          now take your 500m and just go, you got your attention dose of the day

July 29, 2013 at 8:47 pm Reply
      2. Another KDF pilot.

A-MEN to that brother…… But hey Jack and Leon, I wont be that far away…

July 30, 2013 at 1:33 am Reply
  27. Lysette Lillian

So if ROGUE leave … will ANYONE actually play in Oasa once the fighting is done? The rats suck, the pvp non-existant, the moons poor and the logistics costs to highsec horrible. Come on CCP, fix the damn map already. Make that area worth keeping … even the people who liked it are walking away, apparently without even bothering to put up a token fight. It’s so crap it’s not worth fighting for. I know, I used to live there.

July 28, 2013 at 12:19 pm Reply
    1. Rogue Pilot..proud CFC friend

Amen to this ^^

Honestly the region isn’t worth keeping. It’s like living in someones backyard without use of the driveway or electricity. Fuck Cobalt Edge, definitely not worth fighting for.

July 29, 2013 at 3:06 am Reply
  28. “ROGUE HC” they actually have command at all? LOL

July 29, 2013 at 12:47 pm Reply
  29. Ain't no Tears Here

HA HA N3 and Test couldn’t save Fountain. And ROGUE get to move to greener pastures….
    Enjoy your Drone Lands.

July 30, 2013 at 1:28 am Reply
  30. Mordox believer

HAIL THE REFERANT MORDOX,PRAISE THE LORD….
    ROGUE ARE WINNERS !!!!!! JOIN THE NEW JONES TOWN …..

July 30, 2013 at 1:42 am Reply
  31. Another Mordox Believer
    July 30, 2013 at 10:41 pm Reply
  32. Wow, wonderful blog structure! How long have you ever been blogging for? you made running a blog glance easy. The total glance of your website is magnificent, as neatly as the content material!

February 9, 2019 at 8:29 pm Reply