Comments

brutix

There’s a bit of drama over the departure of a certain player personality from EVE Online. I’m not going to get into the specifics of that departure, because I really have nothing at all nice to say about the person, thus this post would seem more like a personal attack than what I want it to actually be about.

Entitlement.

Just because we write or podcast or perform interpretive dance about EVE Online, just because we help to draw attention to EVE Online, whether that’s attracting the occasional new player or keeping current players interested in the game, CCP owes us nothing because of it. We are not entitled to any special treatment from CCP. We are not entitled to special favours.

When I’m given access to CCP developers for interviews, I don’t think I’m owed that access. I appreciate the access and make the best with it that I can. If that access were to shrivel up tomorrow, you wouldn’t see me ranting or raging about it. I would be disappointed, of course, but that would be a normal reaction. My access is at CCP’s whim, whether they feel I give good value in return. I am not entitled to speak directly to their devs, but I will make good use of those devs for as long as I’m granted access to them.

We do what we do because we love the game, we are passionate about it. We should be doing this not because we expect anything of it externally, but because we find it personally fulfilling in some way. We do what we do because it is an extension of our own meta-gameplay.

There’s certainly a bit of ego about what we do. We don’t do what we do to wallow in complete obscurity. We want to be noticed by the community. We want to be noticed by CCP too. Accolades are nice, whether from our peers, our readers and listeners, or from the company that runs the game we all play and love.

Yes. I get a free account by doing this. But it was well over a year before I even got that free account, and when I did it was a total surprise. I applied to be added to the EVE Fansite page, because added exposure is always nice. I always want more readers. When I was accepted into CCP’s fansite program, I was thrilled. Even more thrilled when I learned that a free account comes with acceptance into that program. I had no idea. It was a surprising bonus. But CCP doesn’t owe us a free account. That’s a definite kindness on their part and one that I appreciate. I would still be blogging, with as much frequency, whether I was a gifted a free account or not.

Blog, podcast, dance about EVE. But don’t get it into your head that you’re super important to CCP. Or that they owe you anything. Their business will carry on just fine without you. And carry on as successfully. I’m sure CCP appreciates what we do, but they don’t necessarily need any particular one of us. One of us drops out, there will be somebody else to take up the slack.

Poetic Stanziel

You can read more of Poetic Stanziel’s opinions at his Poetic Discourse blog.

Other recommended Poetic Stanziel’s Posts:

Alliance Tournament XI – Dominixes, Waffles, and Surprises

The Alliance Tournament Ad I Should Have Created

1. Rob

Who’s leaving?

July 25, 2013 at 2:07 pm Reply
    1. i don't know but. . .

can I haz their stuffs?

July 25, 2013 at 2:16 pm Reply
    2. anon

a “famous” blogger girl or so i never heard befor.

July 25, 2013 at 2:17 pm Reply
    3. neon

omfg Chribba is leaving???

Must be. Anyone else nobody would care for or even waste our time with an article.

July 25, 2013 at 2:19 pm Reply
      1. -_-

Naaa Chribba wouldnt act like that.
        but I doo wonder who it could be, Mad ani perhaps?

July 25, 2013 at 2:57 pm Reply
        1. Thead Enco

Read Ripard’s article posted yesterday. Lays it all out with the drama queen in question

July 25, 2013 at 3:03 pm Reply
          1. Dirk Hard-Peck

Ah shit, I found it. Now that i have, I wish I had’nt

July 25, 2013 at 3:28 pm
        2. he's a mooch

No one gives two shits about Mad Ani

July 25, 2013 at 7:34 pm Reply
    4. Snargle

Some drama queen. Good popcorn reading, always fun to watch the thin of skin go out the door kicking and shrieking.

July 25, 2013 at 3:04 pm Reply
  2. tommy

Bullshit

July 25, 2013 at 3:00 pm Reply
  3. Acwron

So…we give CCP money and they don’t owe us anything ? Charming…I think they should be interested to keep us in the game cos we are paying for their salaries.

“Their business will carry on just fine without you.” – That would be a bad attitude that usually ends up nasty.

July 25, 2013 at 3:04 pm Reply
    1. Mittens

He is talking about the bloggers you dense ‘tard.

July 25, 2013 at 3:05 pm Reply
      1. Acwron

Burp

July 25, 2013 at 3:25 pm Reply
    2. Snargle

Well, it works both ways. We don’t owe them anything, either. If at any point we don’t like the game and decide it’s not worth 15 a month, we’re not obligated to keep supporting CCP for any reason.

They have an interest to keep us playing, but they don’t owe us anything.

Unless you count “They owe me access to EVE this month for my $15.”

July 25, 2013 at 3:06 pm Reply
  4. NPC corp FC

Poetic you are 100% correct fuck yeah! You get my support.

That entitled cunt -who shall not be named- can gtfo and never return for ll I care.

July 25, 2013 at 3:04 pm Reply
    1. Dirk Hard-Peck

Its really fuckin moronic really. I mean bitch obviously likes to put it way out there that she is black and a woman. Two things I could give less of a shit about when playing a game centered around internet spaceships. Already have one pissed off woman to deal with because I play EVE; LOLz don’t need another.

July 25, 2013 at 3:41 pm Reply
      1. kevin

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

July 25, 2013 at 3:53 pm Reply
      2. Daniel Plain

this comment made me laugh irl

July 25, 2013 at 3:56 pm Reply
      3. Dave The Rave

This made me chuckle after a long day at work, thank you.

July 25, 2013 at 7:45 pm Reply
  5. anonymous

linky to the drama?

July 25, 2013 at 3:11 pm Reply
  6. John Masters

Great article. We do need to be reminded to be appreciative, even when its just about a fantasy world. I think the departure of the mystery player should be a reminder that player base is transitory. Some people just outgrow Eve. Or, finding no way to play the good parts, go to other games.
    We who remain do so because Eve excites our minds and stirs our souls.
    Good read. Tell a friend!

July 25, 2013 at 3:12 pm Reply
    1. Blick Mang

Does indeed excite our minds, but some of us (new players) find it incredibly difficult, if not impossible, to finally find those “good parts” without years of experience and SP.

I haven’t played in about 6 months, although my characters have been training the whole time. Maybe one day I can participate in something useful other than mining..

July 25, 2013 at 3:35 pm Reply
      1. Homeless Peasant

1, We all had to pay our dues with years playing.
        2, It is rewarding once you get to 40m SP and above.
        3, Use your remaps wisely.
        4, Multiple accounts is how you make the most out of Eve.

July 25, 2013 at 6:01 pm Reply
        1. Joshua

Grind some isk, not that hard nowadays since you can run incursions with a 3 months old toon. Buy char with far more SP. Done – you levelled up.

July 25, 2013 at 8:39 pm Reply
  7. whodunnit?

ffs just tell us who it is and stop acting like douches. Then we can point and laugh.

July 25, 2013 at 3:20 pm Reply
    1. Blu
      July 25, 2013 at 3:27 pm Reply
      1. Daniel Plain

and not a single fuck was given that day….

July 25, 2013 at 3:53 pm Reply
        1. Roger Roger

Nor the day you were born

July 26, 2013 at 2:50 am Reply
  8. Bros before Fros

Is it a coincidence that Scarydanika is leaving Eve and canceling her accounts at the same time that Detroit is going bankrupt? Motown is dead and so is she. Good riddance to them both.

July 25, 2013 at 3:44 pm Reply
    1. Dirk Hard-Peck

~Bailout~

July 25, 2013 at 3:45 pm Reply
  9. Dirk MacGirk

Come on people. This is the second article on EN24 referring to this drama. Bitch got upset she wasn’t valued by the community, bitched poked sharp sticks at an unrelated attention whore, bitch drama ensued. Player who thought too much of herself quits video game. News at never.

July 25, 2013 at 3:48 pm Reply
    1. when?

who quit what?details behind the random story or gtfo

July 25, 2013 at 5:36 pm Reply
      1. Pyrexia

Arydanika lost her free subscription as a fansite because she was publicly attacking CCP staff on twitter. She then decided she would rage quit, but not right then, she needed to make as much drama as possible, so she will quit in a week or so from now, and will rage for this week on twitter, her podcast, and blog.

Proving to be the pinnacle of maturity for a twenty-somthing woman.

July 25, 2013 at 6:02 pm Reply
        1. Dirk MacGirk

No no. The subscription was lost due to a legit error when CCP was doing some house cleaning or something. But that error was a spark for the ensuing drama. Read one of the other stories for more details. Or just stick with “Bitch Drama” and roll wit dat

July 25, 2013 at 8:59 pm Reply
  10. Dirk Hard-Peck

July 25, 2013 at 4:08 pm Reply
    1. Dirk MacGirk

Best post yet. Hands down. Cuz Arydanika is definitely the bronchitis that is killing Eve.

July 25, 2013 at 8:55 pm Reply
  11. Heh

She just sounds like an insufferable cunt to me.

The only thing I’m surprised about is that for someone apparently so thin-skinned to be such a cunt and not get called one regularly enough for her to fuck off sooner.

July 25, 2013 at 4:10 pm Reply
    1. next time

She is indeed. Obnoxious, ugly, entitled piece of cunt. I dunno why people tolerated her shit for so long.

Kudos to Poetic for calling her out several months ago.

July 25, 2013 at 4:12 pm Reply
    2. Roger Roger

Do you think that if you didn’t have the internet to hide behind you would run your mouth like this?

July 25, 2013 at 5:14 pm Reply
      1. Heh

July 25, 2013 at 6:28 pm Reply
      2. Luigi

“C**t” is in the Oxford English Dictionary, i.e. it has a meaning beyond being a swear word. It is a vulgarity for ‘female genitalia’ or ‘unpleasant person’.
        I’ll leave it for you to decide which definition applies here, but the use of the word is not gratuitous.
        Nothing like dropping the C-bomb to get people’s ire.

July 25, 2013 at 9:44 pm Reply
      3. Dirk Hard-Peck

Yea cause I didn’t do a 3 year term for 2 counts of assault w/deadly weapon(ca-penal code-245) because I’m so polite IRL

July 25, 2013 at 9:54 pm Reply
  12. Jesus Christ

Oh god please. Fill me in on the drama. Getting ma popcorn. I have no clue what’s this article about. But comments will inform me.

July 25, 2013 at 4:31 pm Reply
    1. Marcus

Arydanika is a black woman playing the race card to make drama. CCP told her to fuck off with her stupid shit, and she is leaving, and taking her ball with her.

July 25, 2013 at 6:14 pm Reply
    2. CFC Grunt

Arydanika got mad because mintchip got hired by CCP instead of her and accused CCP of racism. A song that had ‘nigga’ in then got played in the background of AT and she accused CCP of racism again. Her free account expired and despite assurances from CCP that this was a mistake and would be fixed she, again, decided it was down to racism and decided to hurf a lot and quit EVE.

She also has a bad rep for bullying other podcasters and like poetic says has a real sense of entitlement. This isn’t the first time she’s played the racism card when things haven’t gone her way and I suspect it’s a real life habit as well.

Tldr nothing of value was lost.

July 25, 2013 at 6:47 pm Reply
      1. Hot Action

should have shown her boobs, end of story.

July 25, 2013 at 7:17 pm Reply
      2. just an eve player

Actually it sounds like she is dark pigmented? Because those fuckers (without being racist) are fucking always playing the race card, seriously it is fucking getting so old, they even go to the extent that they beat up on light skinned folk. Not the men now, but the dark women! And no ofc not all of them either fool! But there is a cultural fad for dark girls to be so jealous of the light dark ladies out there because Caucasian males are more attracted to them rather than the dark pigmented females.
        Bitchez gonna be Bitchez.

July 25, 2013 at 7:25 pm Reply
        1. Dirk MacGirk

dafuq? And I never use that term but that post kinda made me go “dafuq” out loud

July 25, 2013 at 8:53 pm Reply
      3. Takezo Kensei

The election of the ultimate house-negro President Hussein Obama has only added fuel to the fires of self entitlement burning in these idiots.

July 25, 2013 at 7:36 pm Reply
      4. Duh

never heard of her

July 25, 2013 at 8:31 pm Reply
        1. mmmmmm

Her main audience for years was Goons, which has arguably one of the most racists mumbles channels I have ever been on. Which is why her playing the race card is so ridiculous.

July 25, 2013 at 8:49 pm Reply
      5. F4CE

AIDS has more uses than that raging Vag Rag

July 25, 2013 at 10:54 pm Reply
    3. Jesus Christ

ok thanks for the information. Resumin’: Nothing was lost, Useless article on a useless character, emoed out, she should have showed her tits (probably best card to play). o7

July 25, 2013 at 8:31 pm Reply
  13. sour

really who gives a shit?

July 25, 2013 at 5:28 pm Reply
    1. Andy Capp

The drama and tear lovers among us<—-

July 26, 2013 at 1:52 pm Reply
  14. Marcus

Not sure how you can play the race card for leaving EVE when your in Goons…… I mean if you have been on their coms for more then an hour you have probably heard a hell of a lot more racist shit then you saw in those AT ad’s.

Drama queen gonna be a drama queen.

July 25, 2013 at 6:11 pm Reply
  15. xhjtx

P.S. get that CCPdick out of your mouth. You white monkey.

July 25, 2013 at 7:07 pm Reply
  16. heh.....

lol….. So is it just white people that can’t listen to Dr. Dre? A person he spent most of her eve career in arguably one of the most racist mumble servers in the game, and is at them moment in a corporation called “Angelitos Negros” is actually trying to play the race card? Is this just a giant troll, or is this chick actually that fucked up?

July 25, 2013 at 7:10 pm Reply
  17. aussie willy from NCDOT

they won’t cope very well if we all decide to leave in our droves, nice troll bashing post though, now fuck off with your free account, it’s so easy for you to shite on like some ordained bumchum of CCP while sticking it in the rest of our faces that we are not as worthy of what YOU receive for your snobby self important attitude that you try and hide with this post and indirectly endeavour to excuse yourself from being a fucking hypocrite.
    FUCK OFF. You wouldn’t be anything without the rest of every individual one of us.
    Wanker.

July 25, 2013 at 7:17 pm Reply
    1. Luigi

Wow. Did he piss in your cornflakes or something? Dude, you need to get laid. Do it, the stress is too much for you.

July 25, 2013 at 9:40 pm Reply
  18. Puberty Rising

Amazing post, you really opened up the minds and hearts of the masses. Here’s another little insight that might shock and awe you: corporations dont give a shit about consumers, period end of story. They care about revenue (money) and the more sad monkeys they get jacking off to their pleasure box the more corporate entitlement accrues. That might be a more interesting narrative than this sad diatribe.

July 25, 2013 at 7:34 pm Reply
  19. Takezo Kensei

Big phuking deal, silly crack-ho bint from da hood has a breakdown & leaves eve. Can I DHL her over some water melons all the way from sunny Romania hmmm???

July 25, 2013 at 7:34 pm Reply
  20. anon

I flew with Arydanika back when she was in Wrecking Shots. I can tell you the entire corp – including me – honestly enjoyed her company, kissed her ass and treated her like she was special. Something happened – I do not know what – and next thing you know she’s hurfing and blurfing about not being wanted/respected/appreciated/accepted blah blah blah and leaves in a snit for fucking Goons. It all went downhill from there: the podcast debacle, her personality change from sweet girl-next-door to entitled, self-centered whatever. Victim of the spotlight, perhaps, but it snowballed to the extent that it’s definitely “good fucking riddance.”

July 25, 2013 at 7:53 pm Reply
    1. LexArson

I’m in Rote Kapelle, Dani hopped on our TS every now and then for SCL-related stuff, and since all our admins were bad and didn’t know how to set up roles basically any priveleged-entry channel you had to have server admin to enter, and half the people in the alliance had SA anyway, but for Dani to be able to move freely around the private SCL channels somebody had given her server admin.

Then one day when Dani logged in ‘just looking for Brent’ during the middle of a planned capital op against Space Violence (a deployment of GSF based in Syndicate, which Dani was a part of iirc), so somebody decided it might not be the best opsec idea in the world to give a goon complete and full server admin to your teamspeak (thank god, right), so they removed Dani’s SA. Cue her losing her shit in such a manner that would make Grarr Dexx embarrassed, she flipped out and basically threatened to withdraw any involvement she had in co-commentating in the studio for the SCL.

That’s about all the experience I have with her, oh and I hate her voice.

July 25, 2013 at 9:15 pm Reply
  21. Hi

Black woman gets mad and says she is cancelling eve accounts because a Dr. Dre song was used in an AT ad(clearly CCP is racist). The corp she is in is called angle negros(not even joking), but apparently hip hop music is not allowed. CCP staff(multiable) personally apologize for the lyrics, and title of Dr. Dre’s song. Arydanika proceeds to attack CCP staff on twitter(because clearly CCP is racist).

Have a handful of black friends, and if they ever tried to claim I was racist because I listen to hip hop I’d laugh at them, and call them a nut. In all honesty I think Arydanika was looking to quit playing anyways, and that’s fine, if she wants to quit, then she should just fucking leave, not announce your going to leave two weeks from the day you say your actually going to quitting. Attention whore just looking for attention, it’s just sad that she is actually trying to play the race card to get that attention.

July 25, 2013 at 8:28 pm Reply
    1. troll

That piece of entitled XX chromosome just wanted to pull another gaming/geek world controversies using “i have vagina, i am black” card like Adria “Da Dongle” Richards did. Too bad that for her that mature part of the community has called her BS out.

July 25, 2013 at 8:38 pm Reply
    2. Pregnant Wombat

Yeah if theres anything I’ve learned on the internet, (american by the way), its that the rest of the world has no fucking clue about most of how people in the US view racism and whats considered racist and bla bla. In Australia that had a KFC commercial where a white guy had to calm down a bunch of black aboriginals with Buckets of Fried Chicken. Now if you are an american, its hilariously racist… but people in australia had no fucking clue. Seriously Americans… stop assuming the world knows everything about us.

July 26, 2013 at 6:52 pm Reply
  22. Jesus Christ

“Their business will carry on just fine without you.”. Famous last words……

July 25, 2013 at 8:32 pm Reply
  23. orly?

Entitlement issue settled. Cool. Now back to Fountain…

July 25, 2013 at 8:58 pm Reply
  24. who cares?

So a former goon who happens to be a woman and black and is in a corp with a racist name gets mad over a racist song by another black person. Sounds like a normal day in the circus that the US news media has become.

July 25, 2013 at 9:02 pm Reply
    1. padiio

ok, i cannot stop laughing…..

July 26, 2013 at 8:38 am Reply
  25. infamousMember

Oh, but they DO owe us – if you dupe them into thinking otherwise, this game will die. Like test

July 25, 2013 at 10:19 pm Reply
    1. Dirk Hard-Peck

Everyone knows how this ends right? After the fountain campaign, N3 will ‘try’ to take delve and CFC will assist whats left of TEST and burn N3 and their renters space, Which will lead to a CFC victory and a very crumpled TEST/N3

July 25, 2013 at 10:24 pm Reply
      1. N3 Fanbud

Come and try it. U know if the most of ur guys are deployed, lets see what we can do to deklein. Clumsy little fool.

July 25, 2013 at 11:01 pm Reply
        1. mmmkay

ye we saw how you failcascaded in fountain. keep on dreaming

July 25, 2013 at 11:26 pm Reply
  26. lulz

Not sure why you whites think you can play music made by black people, and think you can get away with it!

July 25, 2013 at 10:40 pm Reply
    1. well..

because music made by yellow people has too much pop in it?

September 1, 2013 at 12:21 pm Reply
  27. ban the bitch

Fuck her. After reading the chat logs between her and placid09 its clear she’s a rude entitled psychotic bitch. Eve is better off without her. I just hope she doesn’t come back

July 25, 2013 at 10:52 pm Reply
  28. a VoV listener

Ok so none of you shit posters know Dani. Stanziel your article was a poor attempt at a troll and you seriously need to leave your moms basement and discover sex and drugs and fun. Yes some of Dani’s statements were crazy but seeing as her frustration levels were so high its not supriseing some stupid shit was said. The issue isnt that she feels entitled but that CCP’s treatment of her for her work wasent on par with others giving the same efforts or even less. I hope CCP sees you poor attempt as a literary blow job that it is and are treated to some of your soap box ethics

July 25, 2013 at 11:50 pm Reply
    1. Jerry

How dare CCP allow alliance have mainstream Hip Hop music in their ads. Don’t they know that’s racist, and sexiest!

How I feel about it is, if she quits the game because she doesn’t get a free account, then who cares? Her voices podcast was a “for us, by us” goon podcast, and thats another thing, she was in goons for year, and goon comms are perhaps the most racist teamspeak channel in eve, yet she stayed in that for god knows how long, and mainstream Hip Hop offends her? WTF? Then after CPP staff apologize for there mistaken email that said she was losing her free account, and she goes batshit crazy going all abusive on CCP staff on twitter. CCP’s treatment of her is not the issue, the issue is she is a nutter, plain and simple.

July 26, 2013 at 12:43 am Reply
  29. DeRavi

Will there be a future update that allows my white avatar to listen to Public Enemy again?

July 26, 2013 at 12:11 am Reply
    1. i loled

LOLOLOLOL

July 26, 2013 at 2:11 am Reply
  30. AKA Black Jesus

Haters Gonna Hate

July 26, 2013 at 12:15 am Reply
  31. 0z0ned

Bloggers bitching about other bloggers. You guys need to get out more.

July 26, 2013 at 12:55 am Reply
  32. Billbo

Arydanika: “This one sentence has negated 2 years of integrity, hard work and passion for Eve Online. This one sentence has caused CCP to turn their back on the work I’ve done in the spotlight and behind the scenes of their game. That is the kind of company CCP Games is. That is this company true colors. Make no mistake. Their words are empty and their promises are hollow. CCP Games cares nothing for it’s fan sites and the smallest sentence or slightest misstep will cause them to turn their backs on you as well.

This only serves to solidify my choice to walk away was the right choice. My time, my efforts, my work means nothing to CCP Games or it’s people. I do not belong here and the resounding voice seconding that sentiment is CCP Games itself.”

July 26, 2013 at 2:06 am Reply
    1. niko

holly crap … this woman made me leave my starting corp where I’ve been for 2 years and a director. Was either me or the corp left alliance and corp could not afford that. The woman is an incompetent idi… If i knew it was about her, I would have not even bother to read the whole article….

July 26, 2013 at 6:20 am Reply
  33. Largemanbeast

Im very angry at her for attacking CCP mintslit

July 26, 2013 at 2:07 am Reply
    1. Billbo

indeed

July 26, 2013 at 2:07 am Reply
    2. test

says ccp mintchips alt

July 26, 2013 at 3:19 am Reply
  34. Dark Distric

Was reading http://eveblogs.net/tours/2013/07/misogyny-in-eve-online/

He summed it up best with…..

“Feminism is great. But demands of entitlement due to race or gender is not. It’s racist and sexist to make demands based on your race or your gender, and I’m glad CCP refused to reward it.”

July 26, 2013 at 4:37 am Reply
  35. negrowoman

she must have been in a period for years….. she’s like PMS’ing 24/7

July 26, 2013 at 7:02 am Reply
  36. Andy Capp

Dani:

Dani: “Are we clear yes or no? ……..OI come on are we clear. YES OR NO tell me no you goddamn chauvinist Republican misogynistic pig….or i will spit ze dummy all over you.”

Placid: “????”

July 26, 2013 at 1:49 pm Reply
    1. Inlighten me

Yeah, when I saw that log of Dani it was pretty clear she’s a crazy person. So abusive to people just trying to help out.

July 26, 2013 at 3:31 pm Reply
  37. Andy Capp

Blow much anus smoke Gevlin?

Gevlin on July 21, 2013 at 05:09 said:
    “Dani – New Eden will be worse with you leaving

You have advance into a direction of Eve I had only wished, with
    Voice acting, Pod casts and Radio. I Praise you for having the
    Dedication and Skill to accomplish so many things.

Sadly I have had my work preventing me from actively playing eve and
    saying hi when you are logged on. As a result of being arms length I
    have not experience the negative aspects of the game you have. I know
    that during my time in Goon DBRB Fleets I found a side of eve that made
    me ill, and I am a White Male.

Where ever you go, I wish you luck, and what ever game you wish to
    play in the future will only benefit from having the extra material you
    produce when being apart of that community.

I would ask you not to go, but from the list of negative aspects you
    have displayed, you have been thrown under the bus far too many times,
    staying would only mean dealing living with the negative crap. Though I
    recommend for you to unsubscribe for now but not delete you character.

With 2 Female leads in Development and the CSM member, Ali Aras,
    speaking for new players pushing for the enforcement of the EULA in
    regards to harassment within the game play from other players, we may
    see tools and changes to clean up Eve from these negative aspects.

I wish you the best of luck in the Future Dani, you were and are Still Awesome.

Gevlin aka Bryce Garnons-Williams ( Step out from my avatar as I stand behind what I write)

July 26, 2013 at 1:59 pm Reply
  38. mise en bouteille

A woman going mad for not getting enough attention. Breaking news indeed.

July 26, 2013 at 2:39 pm Reply
  39. Pregnant Wombat

I have no idea who she is at all…. and how bad to people have to suck at life to get to get this involved in a game and then get this pissed off, and then have to write stupid articles about the drama that happens outside of the game that effects the in game for who? Not me. See its crap like this that makes me not want to visit this site.

Give me EVE news… maybe even alliance drama that effects the game universe. Stupid whiney people I don’t know about that every alliance has… I don’t give a shit. Seriously.

July 27, 2013 at 4:01 am Reply
  40. Proud Male Smash Woman

that black bitch hope she gets raped up the ass and dies
    I FUCKING HATE WOMAN

July 27, 2013 at 10:11 am Reply
    1. Geeble

Faggot?

July 29, 2013 at 1:31 pm Reply
  41. Lil Pherox

hi guys i dont really care about this guys opinions or anything, just the information, does anyone have the original post?

July 27, 2013 at 3:48 pm Reply
  42. Lil Pherox

ok i read it. umm the author here does more to endorse her cause than she did. her accounts were disabled anyway, only after her accounts were disabled did she express discontent with the music.

THisPoetic Stanziel guy is a fucking moron.

this character is a nobody. she has been playing eve for 3-4 years and is ranked 88,467 on battle clinic. why give her the time of day.

Poetic Stanziel > drama queen. what a faggot.

July 27, 2013 at 4:04 pm Reply
  43. bcpro

this article says a whole lot of nothing

July 27, 2013 at 7:00 pm Reply
  44. Andy

Can you define what a “free account” is? Like a endless subscription or something?

July 28, 2013 at 7:22 pm Reply