Tonights attack by NC.
From:Mordox
To:R O G U E [Eve Who] [Eve Kill] [DOTLAN] [Evegate]
Date:2013-07-23 04:05:00

All,

A brief summary of tonights events.

1. A fleet force from The Explicit Alliance and Intrepid Crossing attacked our PoS in X-41.
2. We defended our PoS with a few frigate losses and 5 enemy ships destroyed. http://roguekill.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=18868483
3. Unfortuantely Northern Coalition. chose this time to violate our NiP and attack our system.
4. It is not clear why Northern Coalition. simply attacked. We have a clear NiP in place for this Region.
5. The PoS was reinforced by the NC. Super fleet. dscanresults.php?ID=4081798f2ba226db063b883d5a6f2128
6. We will continue to fight our enemies and support our friends.

I admire how all of you have held together as an Alliance. The CTA for this timer has been posted.

More information to come soon. See you all at the timer.

Mordox

According to Vince Draken, exec of NC. the reason behind the attack was…

Amymuffmuff: Did you break any NIP and if so why, and why did you go rf the tower in the first place?
Vince Draken: oh they decided to join CFC
Amymuffmuff: rgr
Vince Draken: and join the fountain war
Vince Draken: told pilots to move to 4-e
Vince Draken: so they broke our nip agreement
Vince Draken: i gave the green light to remove them from drones
Vince Draken: that’s pretty much it

Just goes to show that actions do have their consequences and hopefully won’t be the last loss seen in similar circumstances.

-Amymuffmuff

279 Comments

  1. Shadoo

    LMFAO vince is so full of shit he just fucks everyone over he can which is why half of eve is about to start shooting at n3. ROGUE didnt join CFC LMFAO thats just vince’s bullshit story.

    July 24, 2013 at 7:39 pm Reply
    1. Maid

      You too can check the alliance mails send out on EVE skunk, stating they’re moving to Fountain and have to get CFC doctrine ships.

      July 24, 2013 at 7:42 pm Reply
      1. Fiberton

        Although that in itself does not break a NIP. It was a bad move on their part.

        July 25, 2013 at 9:45 am Reply
    2. Shadoo

      Wo dude! I am Shadoo!

      July 24, 2013 at 7:42 pm Reply
      1. Shadoo

        WTF! I am in the real Shadoo

        July 24, 2013 at 9:14 pm Reply
        1. Shadoo

          Just stfu you scrublords. Do you even Armor HAC?

          July 24, 2013 at 9:18 pm Reply
          1. Shadoo

            I do armor HAC and I do it better than you

            July 24, 2013 at 9:21 pm
          2. Kurator

            bitch, please.

            July 24, 2013 at 9:25 pm
          3. Shadoo

            Respect thy Shadoo

            July 24, 2013 at 9:28 pm
          4. blanco001787

            fuck you guys, im just happy that iยดm not primary.

            July 24, 2013 at 9:31 pm
          5. Shadoo

            Shadoo says you will be primary soon, just wait.

            July 24, 2013 at 9:34 pm
          6. blanco001787

            :(

            July 24, 2013 at 9:52 pm
          7. Shadoo

            You are not Shadoo, I am. Yes I do Armor HAC and I do it better than you.

            July 24, 2013 at 9:23 pm
      2. Obi Wan Shadooie

        Hey hey all you lying.
        I’m the real skunkpoo… I mean shadoo

        July 24, 2013 at 9:37 pm Reply
    3. Shadoo
      July 24, 2013 at 7:50 pm Reply
      1. Shadoo

        I am not Shadoo

        July 24, 2013 at 9:12 pm Reply
        1. Shadoo

          You are not Shadoo but I am! Stop using my name

          July 24, 2013 at 9:13 pm Reply
    4. anonymous

      http://www.eveskunk.com/?allianceID=99002297 Tell me more about this “bullshit story”

      July 24, 2013 at 7:56 pm Reply
      1. Fiberton

        Shooting people and joining the other side has nothing to do with nips.

        July 25, 2013 at 9:39 am Reply
    5. Fleelo Knight in pink thong

      Your so full of shit that your words are shit from ass you Cock sucking cum guzzler.

      July 24, 2013 at 8:35 pm Reply
  2. rogue not in CFC LOLOL

    you help IRC when it was falling or blue razor afterwards??? may not be IN the cfc rogue. but that just makes you a stupid pet for helping someone who uses you as a meatshield as long as its convenient….

    July 24, 2013 at 7:46 pm Reply
  3. Puberty Rising

    Ive got some salty penis tears to shed now.

    July 24, 2013 at 7:50 pm Reply
  4. briancnelson

    NC. has a long history of analyzing agreements to mean what they think they mean, and letting others believe they will abide by the letter. I am sure the NiP the two parties had in place had jack to do with Fountain, but NC. is more than a little butthurt they weren’t able to roll CFC there, so they are attacking Rogue. Who, by the way, while allied with CFC in Fountain, isn’t part of the CFC.

    Not that ROGUE shouldn’t expect Vince to screw them over at the earliest opportunity, it is what he, and his alliance do, and to believe otherwise would be the height of foolishness. Since that was a given, however, it seems to me they still make a good decision to try and ally with CFC and seek potential membership. After all, Vince was going to do it anyway, eventually, out of pure pettiness. This way at least they have friends who might come back and help eventually, or give them a spot on the couch or some sov space better than the drone regions.

    July 24, 2013 at 8:10 pm Reply
    1. Maid

      If they aren’t ‘part of the CFC who are in Fountain’ , why are they supposed to get into CFC ships, join CFC channels and move to Fountain to help the CFC?

      July 24, 2013 at 8:19 pm Reply
      1. Spin much?

        They are not part of the CFC or in CFC ships, learn your facts before you post. Vince Draken in untrustworthy in every way possible, he has never upheld an agreement, ever!

        So everyone can spin this as they like but the simple truth is that Vince is cannot be trusted and he wanted a fight/super kill.

        July 24, 2013 at 8:24 pm Reply
        1. anonymous

          http://www.eveskunk.com/?allianceID=99002297
          Yea…. we are the ones spinning…..

          July 24, 2013 at 8:43 pm Reply
          1. Shadoo

            You are not Shadoo

            July 24, 2013 at 9:15 pm
          2. Shadoo

            Stop it! I am the real Shadoo

            July 24, 2013 at 9:17 pm
          3. Fiberton

            That has nothing to do with a NIP. Please Continue.

            July 25, 2013 at 9:37 am
        2. Yawn

          You chat shit 1.
          Number 2. Cry much faggot…

          July 24, 2013 at 9:22 pm Reply
          1. Shadoo

            faggot calling a faggot, faggot?

            July 24, 2013 at 9:30 pm
        3. Random scrub

          Vince and/or NC. Touched you in the no no place I see.

          July 24, 2013 at 9:58 pm Reply
    2. Cry cfc grunt cry

      Rich coming from cfc, Ncdot live for war and fights, fun in the game. Being restricted by T&Cs is a big damper on a damn game.
      Ncdot would not attack without having reason.
      You can make them a scape goat for your own means all you like, doesn’t stop the fact that cfc pretty much throws any short term ally under the bus as soon as they are not needed. Cfc are the same if not significantly worse in this regard.

      July 24, 2013 at 8:31 pm Reply
      1. Duh

        That might hold water if ncdot hadnt blued 2/3 of 0.0

        July 24, 2013 at 8:40 pm Reply
        1. anonymous

          Blued 2/3 of Eve? Where did you get that ratio from. Oh you pulled it out of your ass. N3+Test’s coalition are only a few thousand people larger than CFC so how could we possibly make up 2/3?

          July 24, 2013 at 8:41 pm Reply
          1. anonymous

            And the blueing of Test is only temporary until the war is over win or lose

            July 24, 2013 at 8:42 pm
        2. Gawk

          Cfc grunt talking out his rear end as per usual.

          July 24, 2013 at 9:20 pm Reply
          1. you dumbed.

            You do realize at one point PL and NC. were literally Nip’d, Nap’d or flat out blue to every single entity in 0.0 who could field a super fleet right? maybe you should watch who’s ass you try to talk out of for them.

            July 24, 2013 at 11:33 pm
      2. Random scrub.

        They are aligned with CFC but not a member? They are aligned with them in a war across the univerise, and are moving to help them. Sounds like a full member to me. The blue donut gets even bigger,

        July 24, 2013 at 9:55 pm Reply
      3. you tool

        “Ncdot would not attack without having reason” to NC. a reason = becuase we fucking feel like it.

        July 24, 2013 at 11:32 pm Reply
        1. Yolo Bro

          Even if that was the case wich it’s not.
          How does that differ from CFCs reasoning.
          They attack because they feel like it, because mittens needs more isk to rmt and keep his scrubs as happy as any other alliance in null, with a few meager perks.
          I.e. fuck cfc
          Should fight for content for your player base.
          Not for the chosen fews wallets to give them a easy safe comfy risk averse lifestyle.

          Viva la Revalution viva la Nest/Ncdot/PL any of the able bodied morale warriors that do not give into greed as easily as Solar & BL.

          July 25, 2013 at 12:45 am Reply
        2. Fiberton

          That would be correct but atleast be truthful. You wanted the space and you are taking it end of story breaking the NIP. Done people can move on.

          July 25, 2013 at 9:33 am Reply
    3. lol

      wait are you saying Vince breaks deals? Never!!!

      July 25, 2013 at 12:37 am Reply
    4. Fiberton

      A nip could never be broken fighting against test or shooting test stuff. Even N3 said that they went for the good fights well whats the problem ? How is that breaking a NIP ? I am confused.

      July 25, 2013 at 6:59 am Reply
  5. pass the popcorn

    So you jumped a former NiP member without any notice and then jump the super that gets caught in the middle then blame having to kill them on them joining someone that you already said you aren’t at war with your just shooting them ” cuase its the only place with action” keep spinning vince its all you and your PL overlords have left lets see how far it gets you once TEST is toast and the Goons & CFC have free time to pick another fight. The ultimate irony would be them deploying to drones to help solar so they can shoot you, “cause it will be the only place left with action” karma is a crazy bitch.

    July 24, 2013 at 8:10 pm Reply
    1. Guest

      Rogue broke the NiP with WHYSO by reinforcing a R64 in Outer Passage. Quite a bit a “pot” and “kettle” in these comments….

      July 24, 2013 at 8:42 pm Reply
      1. NNN

        ofcourse you fail to mention that WHYSO placed a POS in rogue territory

        July 24, 2013 at 8:55 pm Reply
        1. MathW

          And you forget that Rogue are (used to be) renters, Whyso are not.

          July 25, 2013 at 12:18 am Reply
          1. NNN

            And who exactly are (were) they renting from? Besides, i dont see why WHYSO would place a pos in rogue space because’ they were renters’ ( which they’re not and never were)

            July 25, 2013 at 1:29 am
          2. Fiberton

            Rogue were not renters nor were Whyso, although are you saying about the past ? Both have rented space in the past.

            July 25, 2013 at 9:31 am
      2. Darktower

        Apparently (per Who’d guess) bashing POSs isn’t considered a violation of the NiP. So Neither Whyso or Rogue have violated the NiP. AFAIK.

        July 24, 2013 at 9:09 pm Reply
        1. Maid

          going by that train of thought, NC. did nothing wrong either, since it was just a POS that they killed and a SC that was in the wrong spot.

          July 24, 2013 at 10:42 pm Reply
          1. you missed something

            Except for the part where vince said he considered it broken and told his guys to take their space even tho it wasn’t broken…

            July 25, 2013 at 1:01 am
    2. anonymous

      You misinterpret what he said. Saying we are there because it is the only action doesn’t equate to not being at war with them. We are at war with them and it is because if we weren’t fighting them there are not many other options besides 3rd partying what is going on in Stain. As for the nip Rogue broke it when they joined someone currently at war with us.

      July 24, 2013 at 8:49 pm Reply
    3. Kirk Otsito

      Did someone in pl or NC. Bad Touch you?

      July 24, 2013 at 9:28 pm Reply
      1. lol

        I just find it funny those to alliance keep finding reason to need to attack the people who join the CFC, while saying they are not at war with the CFC its funny to me

        July 24, 2013 at 10:58 pm Reply
    4. Fiberton

      They know that a NIP ( Non Invasion Pact ) Only covers N3 space. Their space was not invaded, no Towers were shot, no outposts were shot. Now if ROGUE had been stupid to shoot N3 space I in no way would blame them for plowing them down. But fact of the matter is in reality N3 needs the money. This was announced by Whyso in a meeting before the op that reimbursements had not been paid out and they were invading ROGUE space to get isk. At Least this is what I was told. ROTS whats the real deal friend ? I mean just be real about it. You are hungry and they will get you some space munchies :)

      July 25, 2013 at 6:52 am Reply
  6. DrkyDrky

    This will provide an excellent Casus Belli for CFC to launch an invasion on Dronelands after they’re done with Fountain.

    On a short term, may have been a wise move by NC. to disrupt CFC operations, but they may regret this months down the road.

    July 24, 2013 at 8:17 pm Reply
    1. Darktower

      Why would the CFC need a Casus Belli? They didn’t need one to invade Test…

      July 24, 2013 at 8:29 pm Reply
    2. Fiberton

      I concur.

      July 25, 2013 at 6:45 am Reply
  7. Random Person

    Have Fun NC. slow grinding R O G U E. I’ll be there to laugh when all of your friends are dead. OH BTW your next.

    July 24, 2013 at 8:30 pm Reply
    1. Kirk Otsito

      Are rougue gonna stop NC. The same way solar did oh wait….

      July 24, 2013 at 9:26 pm Reply
  8. Duh

    Hey look ncdot violating agreements again, why anyone takes vince at his word idk

    July 24, 2013 at 8:37 pm Reply
    1. anonymous

      Hey look people talking about stuff they know nothing about again, why anyone listens to people like you idk. They violated a nip by joining our enemy. Evidence is in their own mails http://www.eveskunk.com/?allianceID=99002297

      July 24, 2013 at 8:45 pm Reply
      1. Fiberton

        That is never a violation of a nip. N3 space was not invaded. Your outposts or towers were not attacked. The nip was not broken. Helping anyone too shoot anyone on the other side of eve is not breaking a nip. Just because they shoot your blue does not matter. That is never covered in a nip. You really can not be that stupid to think a nip covers that. Are you new to 0.0 ?

        July 25, 2013 at 6:43 am Reply
        1. anonymous

          You really aren’t that bright are you. If you actively involve yourself into a war against a side we are fighting on then you shouldn’t expect that action to have no consequences. Also why should we protect an alliance building supercapitals for the enemy?

          July 25, 2013 at 8:30 am Reply
          1. Fiberton

            NIPS are a specific contract covering specific things. Anything outside that contract is fair game. You will not make it in the real world.

            July 25, 2013 at 8:34 am
          2. anonymous

            For “knowing nothing” we do a lot better than you and your alliance. When was the last time RA did anything relevant?

            July 25, 2013 at 8:42 am
          3. Fiberton

            Translated ” What have you done for me lately? ” What are you my bitch now ?

            July 25, 2013 at 9:25 am
  9. Who'd guess

    NIP = None Invasion Pact
    NAP = None Agression Pact

    AFAIK no NAP was made, simply a NIP, meaning no Sov hitting, not regular shooting.
    POS’s are not considered Sov, just assets, none invasion, agressive, yes, none invasion.

    July 24, 2013 at 8:48 pm Reply
    1. Random person that knows

      No POS was reinforced. WHO so had offline mods on an offline POS. A interdicter on a solo roam took out the mods. That is the flat out truth!

      July 24, 2013 at 8:51 pm Reply
      1. Fiberton

        Was that on N3 sov ?

        July 25, 2013 at 8:32 am Reply
        1. anonymous

          It doesn’t matter? If while we were in OTEC Goonswarm went and shot one of our lowsec tech moons it would still have been in violation of the agreement.

          July 25, 2013 at 8:40 am Reply
    2. Fiberton

      Under every non invasion pact I have ever known of or been a part of structures are covered under the non invasion pact. What is not covered is you can go into their space and shoot their ships up. Or do whatever you want anywhere else as long as it is not under there sov. Under a non aggression pact no aggression what so ever is permitted. You dudes have spin on +10 tonight. N3 broke the deal owell life goes on just never trust them and your good.

      July 25, 2013 at 6:35 am Reply
  10. yarr
    July 24, 2013 at 9:02 pm Reply
    1. Owned
      July 25, 2013 at 3:18 am Reply
  11. Dave The Rave

    Who gives a flying fuck why they did it, another super dead +1

    July 24, 2013 at 9:02 pm Reply
  12. Fuck cfc

    Shame cfc prefers to take moons for mittens RL wallet than defend there Pets.
    Rouge find better more worthy friends.
    Cfc is the start of the death of any alliance. You will from this point forward be reliant on the blob, and irrelevant and worthless when it comes to doing something independent.

    July 24, 2013 at 9:32 pm Reply
    1. Shadoo

      While the other alliances not aligned with the CFC are much better? And you are much better at pvp and don’t blob? hah, what a joke. Leave you e-bushido at the door. Get real, everyone does it, you would too.

      July 24, 2013 at 9:43 pm Reply
      1. Yawn

        July 24, 2013 at 9:45 pm Reply
        1. Shadoo

          You win at the internets sir! Perhaps learn to form coherent sentences first before you speak?

          July 24, 2013 at 9:48 pm Reply
          1. Shadoo

            Perhaps Learn to take into account people use predict text on iPhones you cum guzzling fuck faggot dick stain.
            P.s. i enjoy trolling shit stains like you ๐Ÿ˜‰

            July 24, 2013 at 9:50 pm
          2. Shadoo

            Is that even English? Must be very hard for you to communicate in any meaningful manner.

            July 24, 2013 at 9:52 pm
          3. Fun fun

            Great come back bro, you must be mad bro etc etc since your lack of substance of response, falling back on the Brocken record technique of the dumb fuck fails you miserably.
            Carry on sir, I shall teach you many further words that describe your persona.
            Your words are shit from ass, your alignment is your cock in the goon tard I front of you, while a other dozey scrub stumbles and inserts there penis into your dirty tight asshole.
            ๐Ÿ˜‰ vola

            July 24, 2013 at 9:59 pm
          4. Shadoo

            Is that supposed to be an insult of some sort? If you could spell things correctly then maybe you’d be better at it? Try again :)

            July 24, 2013 at 10:08 pm
          5. What Shadoo would say

            Your attempt at being smart significantly saddens me.
            Your lack of nothing but the rhetorical “if you could spell English” (with a predict text iPhone) you would be able to form an a rural response is pathetic.
            It’s band wagon cum Staines like you that shit up eve, it’s little tummy twinkle toes like you that have no words no actions of meaning. Just another dumb fuck in a sea of dumb fucks (cfc)
            Respond senior, try responding with better substance, feed the troll.
            Come on sweetie pie, come at me broskiii

            July 24, 2013 at 10:15 pm
          6. Fiberton

            LOL nice

            July 25, 2013 at 6:30 am
          7. Shadoo

            He is not the real Shadoo!

            July 24, 2013 at 10:17 pm
          8. Muhahahaa

            Ofc not, he’s just another special needs do key thinking by pretending he’s Shadoo, his irrelevant posts will some how be relevant.

            O.o

            July 24, 2013 at 10:20 pm
          9. Muhahahaa

            Donkey*

            July 24, 2013 at 10:20 pm
          10. Shadoo

            We are all Shadoo. We are Legion. Pandemicโ„ข variety of course.

            July 24, 2013 at 10:36 pm
          11. Jihad

            Is that even English seems to be the fall back for goons these days.
            Poor poor fucks.

            July 24, 2013 at 10:07 pm
      2. PIZZA Delivery

        Join Pizza, we reverant

        July 25, 2013 at 6:26 am Reply
        1. Fiberton

          Pizza is cool actually.

          July 25, 2013 at 6:29 am Reply
  13. Anti sperg

    Before you idiots sperg VINCE IS BAD etc etc please read ROGUE eve skunk alliance mails THX may prevent you from saying something stupid

    July 24, 2013 at 9:35 pm Reply
    1. GrouchyOldGamer

      Vince is glorious anyone who calls him bad just don’t understand how glorious he is.

      July 24, 2013 at 9:59 pm Reply
      1. Yolo

        Vincent likes fun, hence a reason why people join Ncdot.

        July 24, 2013 at 10:01 pm Reply
        1. GrouchyOldGamer

          I’m not in NC but they bring the fun.

          July 24, 2013 at 10:06 pm Reply
      2. Fiberton

        I do not hate Vince, I agree that Vince is a great war general just like Shadoo, MacTep and Silent Dodger. Able to amass men to do whatever is needed. One can never take that away from him. But Politics.. Someone get him a secretary and a diplo or he will scream he wants to sue someone in a forum.

        July 25, 2013 at 9:11 am Reply
    2. Shadoo

      Sure, I read the mails. Does not matter, after having dealt with Vince on numerous occasions, I would not trust him to uphold any kind of agreement.

      July 24, 2013 at 10:02 pm Reply
      1. Fiberton

        Another Happy customer. N3 breaks deals just how it is.

        July 25, 2013 at 5:54 am Reply
        1. Lol

          Fiberton, do everyone a favour and stop posting, you only have yourself to blame for the reset and subsequent loss of space. You were constantly getting shit on by Solar to the point where NC./PL had to babysit most of your fleets.

          When the DSP/INK. thing came about you took that as your excuse to back out of the Solar campaign and try your hand at ‘shitting on the little guy’

          In walk Vince n Manny telling you back off and finish the job you helped start with Solar, you decided to not heed those warnings and as a consequence, lost your space yet again

          July 25, 2013 at 12:04 pm Reply
    3. Glenn

      “please read … may prevent you from saying something stupid”

      You new to the internet, stupid is what we do.

      July 24, 2013 at 11:33 pm Reply
      1. Fiberton

        I support this message.

        July 25, 2013 at 5:53 am Reply
  14. Jesus Christ
    July 24, 2013 at 9:35 pm Reply
  15. GrouchyOldGamer

    Period Basis is going spare soon ROUGE can have that.

    July 24, 2013 at 9:43 pm Reply
    1. Vinci

      Heard some people talk shit.
      Ohh look they were right, waddddaaa you know eh Mario.

      July 24, 2013 at 9:52 pm Reply
      1. GrouchyOldGamer
        July 24, 2013 at 9:56 pm Reply
  16. Rogue member

    Rogue been helping cfc to the extreme for months now.
    They have close ties with razor, defending with razor against nc.in LqqH, and that moved on.
    ROGUE has had talks with mittani, and been assured they will get protection from CFC, when push comes to shove ,Quote: “We will send a 800 man fleet to protect you “. Thats 3 months ago, ROGUE went balls deeper last month in the active protection to help CFC out against 401k and BLack legion/pizza. ( look at killmails )
    Also at this time they gained bleu status with the entire CFC, and people left because this was dictated by COSMOBOY, without consulting, also 2 weeks ago all CEO’s in ROGUE have been asked if they are ready for war, and to do this asap, Last week they announced they are secure in their space and will go on deployment into fountain to help their good buddy’s and friends out.

    So technically when saying ROGUE is not CFC youre right, I can qoute mittani, he said : they are a side line entity with strong ties to us. BUt it’s all a ruse to, a smokescreen and bullshit by that spindoctor/ extraordinary lyer, MORDOX. Its basicly ROGUE is cut off from high sec, and needs bleu standings with BOT to get there, so they cannot join the CFC as a member. So they twist the rules to their advantage, and think they can get away with it.
    Alas they can’t, ROGUE is a shit entity, No SRP, some fags who cant even think of a proper fleet doctorine, and the leadership in the US timezone, with no grasp of what is going on in their main membership timezone, the EU.

    They are frightened to death by ideas, and people taking action, and perceive everything as a threat to their status as leaders. Look up the Jack marshall incident.

    All in all, If it quacks like cfc, walks like cfc, bullshits like cfc, it might be part of the cfc.

    So vince is right, they crossed a line by openly supporting CFC, Now lets see if this Mittani Guy really holds up to his word, and helps his friends on the other side of the fight, probably not.

    Cheers.

    July 24, 2013 at 11:39 pm Reply
    1. Fiberton

      Jack Marshall is cool people. N3 breaks deals though. Hard for me to believe that CFC would say they would protect them at all. Shrugs.

      July 25, 2013 at 5:48 am Reply
    2. Fiberton

      Supporting CFC has nothing to do with breaking of a common 0.0 NIP agreement. I am surprised I have to teach people what a typical 0.0 NIP is since this is suppose to be the NC elite EVE dudes talking on here.

      July 25, 2013 at 9:06 am Reply
    3. You know who I am

      Sounds like someone is still pining for Jack Marshall.

      July 25, 2013 at 10:44 am Reply
  17. Rick

    Yay a super killed by combat rather than treachery BRavo!

    July 25, 2013 at 12:30 am Reply
  18. NullJew

    Should serve as a lesson to everyone … don’t trust NC. to honor their word until such time it benefits them to break it.

    I forsee N3 Coalition burning at such time NC. deems it convenient and to their benefit.

    ROGUE was playing a fine line as an entity that was stuck between a rock and a hard place. CFC to their north…NC/PL/N3 to their south. In the end, they’re going to be joining CFC and NC/PL will be claiming Cobalt Edge/(Remainder of) Oasa for their own renter empire. The irony is that most of the space was relatively empty anyways and anyone who lives up there is going to have to deal with shit logistics.

    At the end of the day, NC/PL have become something much worse than a non-sov 0.0 nullbear alliance … a sov-holding 0.0 renter nanny who’s only content is either running around protecting it’s renter-sov or providing half-assed support for it’s ‘friends-of-convenience’.

    In the long-run, for all of the shit-talk about CFC ruining the 0.0 game and creating the full-blue circle around all of empire, at least the CFC doesn’t have to have renters to survive. Renters taking up space that would otherwise go to people who would actually care about fighting for the space they consider their in-game home. This is why NC. doesn’t get why entities like Solar or -A- will continue to thrive in one way or another. Because if you take that space and dishonor it by placing renters…then you truly do not deserve to hold that space.

    July 25, 2013 at 12:36 am Reply
    1. Don't Like Dat Koolaid

      Everyone likes to blame Vince for backstabbing everyone. Yet you’ll notice that it’s always by the people who lost their space. In reality, the situation is far from the truth. RA had a long series of provocations and warnings before being reset, and ROGUE joined the CFC.

      July 25, 2013 at 12:44 am Reply
      1. ummm

        Except for that whole OTEC thing…don’t seem to remember that ending vince’s way.

        July 25, 2013 at 12:58 am Reply
      2. NullJew

        The irony, NC. was only friends with TEST for the convenience of getting fights. Now they run away when they claim to be back. Only to start a new war with a alliance they know they can win against.

        ROGUE was very much on the fence about joining any coalition. They were more closely allied to CFC than N3 due to CFC actively reaching out to provide more than a NIP. N3/NC. was just treating ROGUE as a scratch on their wall that they could easily paint over at their convenience.

        NC. actively going after CE only just sealed the deal.

        Fortunately for ROGUE, they have a place in the CFC and a home that’s actually defensible. ROGUE as a CFC-member in CE would have been difficult due to that massive distance between Tenal and Northern-CE.

        July 25, 2013 at 1:23 am Reply
        1. Another scrub in cfc

          Well since rouge broke the agreement and they even openly admit that they got what was coming to them. And more to boot for being weak worthless fucks and joining the cfc o.O

          July 25, 2013 at 1:30 am Reply
          1. NullJew

            Something tells me that you’re considering joining N3, if you’re not already a member of N3.

            July 25, 2013 at 1:49 am
          2. You know who I am

            *Rogue not rouge my little window licking friend.

            July 25, 2013 at 10:41 am
      3. Fiberton

        Right because Vince only backstabbed ROGUE and RA…HAHA

        July 25, 2013 at 5:35 am Reply
      4. You know who I am

        Rogue is not part of the CFC.

        July 25, 2013 at 10:40 am Reply
    2. Lord Of The Trolls

      Because Solar didn’t have any renters in their space…..fucking retard

      July 25, 2013 at 12:56 am Reply
      1. NullJew

        Solar was shit for taking sov for it’s rental empire. Xdeath before them. Now NC. and PL. are following in their footsteps. The space that Solar truly lived in has been contested and will continue to be contested for until Solar decides to move on (which it won’t).

        The former of the group have lost their space largely due to a dependence on renters being a buffer.

        Seeing as how you feel like personally insulting someone dignifies your response and your initial retort is to call me a retard. I feel sorry for your lack of creativity and the fact that you are yourself challenged. Thank you for bringing down the social level of this game to that of World of Warcraft with your 12-year-old attitude.

        Fucking kiddies.

        July 25, 2013 at 1:16 am Reply
        1. Lord Of The Trolls

          The fact that you rose to me calling you a retard dignifies me calling you a retard because i have gained the desired response from you, and have validated my theory that you are a butthurt neckbeard and you don’t like it that NC. and PL and any other entity that ‘Rents out’ space both create more content for the scrubby renters and more PvP content for those that choose to invade/rape/blopdrop than you could ever even dream of creating. And that is why you come to EN24 to cry about how supers and titans piss in your cereal.
          Just because you don’t like a certain aspect of eve, doesn’t mean that it is any better or worse than the piece of sandbox that your sugardaddies in CFC provide you with.

          And just to point out……NC. didn’t break the NIP, ROGUE did when it jumped onto the CFC faggotwagon. Because obviously NC. didn’t make it exceedingly clear to the whole of the universe that it was most definitely on the opposite side of the war.

          July 25, 2013 at 1:32 am Reply
          1. NullJew

            Thank you for confirming your lack of creativity.

            And ROGUE only joined in the war in the past 3-4 days. So the fact that NC. was this quick to respond to ROGUE shooting stuff in space that NC. doesn’t even hold tells me that NC. was already planning on taking ROGUE sov anyways.

            Hence, this only confirms that my original statement is true regarding never to trust NC. to stay true to its word. This is only especially true when commenters, such as “Lord of The Trolls” are clearly members of N3, if not NC. itself.

            July 25, 2013 at 1:45 am
          2. Pilious

            no we were leaving tomorrow, there was no plan till they decided to be on the other side of a war. Trust me friend.

            July 25, 2013 at 4:18 am
          3. anonymous

            We were this quick to respond because we were already there taking back everything from Solar. If you are going to spin at least get your facts straight.

            July 25, 2013 at 4:54 am
          4. Fiberton

            They talked about it way before ROGUE did anything. N3 breaks deals not surprising.

            July 25, 2013 at 5:33 am
          5. Shadoo's Eyebrows

            So you’re saying RA doens’t do any If -> Then planning making decision making easier when something happens?

            That explains a lot really.

            July 25, 2013 at 6:58 am
          6. Fiberton

            Breaking a NIP for someone playing on someone elses team makes no sense unless you wanted that space anyway.

            July 25, 2013 at 9:01 am
          7. Fiberton

            N3 said they were just going for fights not part of any war. Also Nips have nothing to do with if they get broken.

            July 25, 2013 at 9:00 am
          8. Fiberton

            NC is not in a war. They left the war over a week ago..if you had not noticed.

            July 25, 2013 at 5:26 am
    3. Sux Yawl

      Not really true. The game adapts the players wishes.
      Cfc only fights for greed and minipulates to stay safe and risk averse.
      Ncdot funds via renters so they have income to fight for content, for fun while those that might have been in that sov can still rent it, basically still there’s for a reasonable price in consideration to the bears that usually live there.
      There is nothing wrong with renting so you can create content.
      That is a big difference in its self cfc never risks anything for content. CFCs series of events are always intended to be as risk averse as possible if not gauranteed success through insurmountable odds, through shit like burn jita, through a whole coalition only ever intending to invade a single/ few much smaller entities and to over welm them.
      This risk averse sole decision to overwhelm so there’s no content benifits a safe risk free isk piling environment/rmt for the chosen few in leadership. Minipulates the many to benifit the few ๐Ÿ˜‰

      July 25, 2013 at 12:56 am Reply
      1. NullJew

        Your grammar and spelling are terrible.

        Do you believe that CFC hasn’t risked anything by invading Fountain, or any of their other past invasions?

        Granted, ROGUE took a risk when joining the CFC-side of the invasion; however, for NC. to simply throw away a NIP when NC. could give no shits about TEST … that’s just as I mentioned before … NC. showing its reputation as an entity who can’t be trusted to honor agreements.

        July 25, 2013 at 1:03 am Reply
        1. Truth

          You don’t seem to get what was said, cfc does not wish to risk anything.
          They try at every turn to not risk anything.
          Tribute war, they thought they would take all of tribute and vale in a few weeks. Was intended to be risk free.
          They welped and had to outgrind Dotbros to win after 3 and a half months.
          War vs Soco, Soco were newly formed and in no position what so ever to fight cfc/PL/Test who significantly outnumbered them.
          Again intention of 0 risk.
          The current war cfc intended to be 0 risk as they believed they would be mighty (risk averse) as usual and take their blob of retards against a significantly out numbered and less structured Test/Tribe.

          If you remember cfc/ mittens had to minipulate behind closed doors for a number of months to stop a real threat of HBC/ N3 of creating content against them. Again doesn’t wish to create good content, wishes to stay risk averse.
          So yes cfc have always intended to create the minimum content.

          July 25, 2013 at 1:14 am Reply
          1. NullJew

            For the love of god, please stay on the topic of ROGUE.
            You’re CFC-focused spewage leads me to believe that you are so entirely biased against CFC that you can’t focus on anything but how much you despise CFC.

            There is a difference between not risking anything and taking calculated risks.

            Not risking anything on a coalition level means not even holding sov, not building supers, not living in 0.0/lowsec/wormholes, not starting wardecs, not creating any reputation (good or bad), or simply just not playing the game altogether.

            Calculated risks include starting wars with an idea of what you’re initially facing, who might come to help defend whomever you’re invading, who might decide to join on the fray, where you’re going to be be fighting, etc.

            ROGUE took a calculated risk when they decided to join the fray in Fountain. Unfortunately, it only sparked what I would argue was inevitable in the first place. NC. sees CFC busy and unable to defend ROGUE in CE…NC. sees it as a convenient time to claim space that was previously under some protection by CFC.

            July 25, 2013 at 1:35 am
          2. Pilious

            The space was under PL and NCdot protection already, they did not need to join forces with CFC, so it is not a convient time to take there space. Any time we could have done that, but they switch sides.

            July 25, 2013 at 4:13 am
          3. Fiberton

            Are you telling me that you were scared of little ol ROGUE ? Give me a break kiddo. N3 breaks deals. Vince Drakkon is notorious for it. Hell I told my Alliance never to make deals with them but I was ignored. I know better. Sometimes people have to get kicked in the balls to see the light haha. N3 is low on isk for reimbursement. Hell I am sure the meetings audio will be posted soon. Explaining how reimbursements are not being paid out. They could get PL to loan them some isk maybe ? Shadoo open the wallet friend let the love spread upon your friends in N3 bosom. So N3 smartly needed 2 things. TEST war is partially lost so they pulled early to run home and attack the evil Solar and get a win by taking ROQUE space to make isk for reimbursement. IN many respects it was smart but they had to break a deal to do it. Vince Drakkon of NC is a known deal breaker. So why the hell not.

            July 25, 2013 at 5:20 am
          4. anonymous

            You really have no idea what you are talking about. If we are so poor why are we adding t2 rigs to our fleet comps and restarting either our dread program or our supercap program? Oh right we aren’t poor and you are once again talking shit that has no factual basis.

            July 25, 2013 at 7:01 am
          5. Fiberton

            Cool story but let me take a look back at history. I have played this game for a few days…lets see..So you are saying HBC ? Hrm HBC does not exist. You blame that on CFC? Booda Booda broke things off with HBC. Are you saying Mittens plotted against someone ? Say it is not so. No Alliance plots against other Alliances to move them around like chess pieces. Not to protect anyone but let us live in reality of EVE. Right now some high sec corp is plotting against another high sec corp bastard who pissed him off by stealing his ice blocks. Should we think a large Null Sec entity is evil for doing the same thing ? End of the Day, N3 breaks deals.

            July 25, 2013 at 5:11 am
        2. Fiberton

          It was not about the NIP. They attacked ROGUE space to make money. It has come to our attention that N3 is very low on isk. So they are doing what they think is right for their wallets. Break a NIP and at the same time turn their back on a war TEST and say they are busy. TEST is losing like mad. Not sure who should be more pissed off. TEST for ever thinking N3 would not bail or for ROGUE for thinking they would not get buttsexed at a later date ? They should know N3 breaks deals.

          July 25, 2013 at 5:05 am Reply
      2. Tonker

        Oh look, it’s Gevlon.

        July 25, 2013 at 9:30 am Reply
    4. plz

      Uhm, dishonor drones by renting it out? What have the russians been doing there since 2007~? RENTING IT OUT

      Make sure your spin is actually right

      July 25, 2013 at 4:23 am Reply
  19. Cannonball1

    Despite welping badly, I respect ROGUE for putting up a token resistance against insurmountable odds (even subcap numbers but hopelessly out-capitaled). They brought more of a fight than Solar to be sure.

    July 25, 2013 at 12:39 am Reply
    1. Fiberton

      ……………….Wait you are Saying ROGUE is stronger than Solar Fleet? This sounds like the SPIN ZONE!!!!!!!

      July 25, 2013 at 4:57 am Reply
      1. anonymous

        No he is just saying they actually fought which is more than solar can say this last week.

        July 25, 2013 at 4:58 am Reply
        1. Fiberton

          You are saying that Solar did not trick n3 into burning all its time while the main war goes to shit and TEST feels like it is shitted on by N3. TEST is feeling the love. Of course N3 could never be used as a pawn moved around on a chess board with no idea it is being moved around as all the others plot against them. OK .. got it :)

          July 25, 2013 at 6:27 am Reply
          1. anonymous

            Yea it was all a trick and Solar didn’t want Cache anyway. That’s why they moved into P7 so that they could troll us into thinking they were actually trying to claim their space back. You are so butthurt.

            July 25, 2013 at 6:33 am
          2. Fiberton

            Or know more about what is going on than you do :)

            July 25, 2013 at 8:28 am
          3. anonymous

            There is a reason that no one wants to work with Red Alliance. You are useless and have absolutely no idea about anything. I highly doubt you actually have any idea what you are talking about especially after reading your other posts. Every post of yours comes off sounding like someone who is so incredibly butthurt about losing their space that they have to compensate by trying to make the people that took your space from you look bad.

            July 25, 2013 at 8:38 am
          4. Fiberton

            Cry about my comments more please :)

            July 25, 2013 at 8:58 am
          5. anonymous

            Not crying at all actually I am laughing at you for thinking that you and your alliance hold any relevance

            July 25, 2013 at 9:35 am
          6. Fiberton

            Video game Relevance ? haha ok :)

            July 25, 2013 at 9:52 am
  20. can i have a word?

    The Explicit Alliance… these guys are awesome.

    July 25, 2013 at 1:03 am Reply
  21. Rogue Director

    Alright let me clear some things up here since everyone says we joined the cfc. We did not join the cfc we are helping the cfc because they have asked for our help in fountain. We told the cfc we would not assist them if our space has become at risk. Which it now is. So we are forced to pull out of fountain after 3 days of being there and come back home to defend our space. Fountain was not at all inside the NIP. But inside the NIP it clearly stated that we would not be able to join the cfc in any of there deployments but we could help alliances if it was needed. We are still blue to PL since we have not broken a NAP with them. If anything it is WHYSO who broke the NIP between NC. and Rogue. WHYSO thinks they can steamroll rogue on there own but when they tryed to we shoved the dick back down there throat. So they decided to call master NC. to help so. Vince did look into his NIP agreement and it clearly states that we broke our side of the agreement. The CFC promised us support and we were not given the support today that we needed. Lets see if the CFC will actually keep there word and not backstab another alliance that tryed to help them after they asked for our help. Now we are asking for theres. Also fuck off to all the little haters that will respond to this saying that we are a “Pet” so on so fourth. Rogue was never a pet until we started to help goonswarm out.

    July 25, 2013 at 1:20 am Reply
    1. Damn Girl

      Why take up a pledge with cfc, they have tooooooo many people helping them, whether they are promised cough cough this that or the other, or wheather cfc. HHS the entities that are greedy and easily manipulated.
      I ask you again why would you want to be tied with that absolute risk a worse shower of shit.
      At least Ncdot creates content and has fun. CFCs sole purpose is for the chosen fews RL wallets, why be subject to that, why sell your sole to the devil for an easy risk free lifestyle… Boring, it why any one who would join a game for fun would want to be subject to…

      July 25, 2013 at 1:27 am Reply
      1. Rogue Director

        To answer your question to be tied to the CFC is that the Leadership in rogue gave no one a choice to choose which side we wanted to be. A lot of us wanted to be sided with N3 but nulli hates rogue and that would never happen. Our closests friends are razor but they are not helping us out even though we helped the entire CFC multiple times on defending there space from 401k which is very stupid Id much rather be apart of N3 then the CFC believe me. But if we dont get cfc support like they said we will be moving out next month.

        July 25, 2013 at 1:32 am Reply
        1. open an eye at least

          just saying, but the cfc doesnt care about anyone rly, they just needed someone to get NC to stay in drones for a little longer, and they used you. now you lose your space. good job.

          July 25, 2013 at 1:49 am Reply
          1. Fiberton

            So you are saying that N3 were tricked and are like puppets who were controlled by the master of puppets Mittani ? Interesting concept you have there. I am sure we will all keep an eye on that.

            July 25, 2013 at 6:22 am
          2. anonymous

            How you got “N3 were tricked and are like puppets controlled by Mittani” from “they just needed someone to get NC to stay in drones a little longer” is outside of my comprehension. If anyone is getting manipulated in what he said it is Rogue.

            July 25, 2013 at 6:38 am
        2. Fiberton

          Did you guys not realize that N3 breaks deals ? Come on..

          July 25, 2013 at 4:55 am Reply
          1. Bloody Baby

            Shut up Fiberton you cock sucking butt hurt shit from ass faggot, go preach piss and shit else where.
            You had your chance, you as usual fucked up, now live with it and move on son.

            July 25, 2013 at 7:11 am
        3. mr nobody

          nulli hated test and PL look how that changed. Its a rubbish excuse, it was a stupid decision by your leaders to get involved in a war on the opposite side to you neighbors who are active pvpers while you are an alliance of carebears. You should be screaming at your leaders

          July 25, 2013 at 5:27 am Reply
          1. Fiberton

            Some PL dudes and even Some NC dudes are not fond of Nulli so it is mutual.

            July 25, 2013 at 6:17 am
        4. Damn Girl

          There’s never an excuse to help cfc in a deciding factor war.
          Do not be a number don’t be so easily bought as solar and BL.
          There shameful steps at being so easily munipulated is a mark at how greedy they are and short sighted.
          Always wise to think long term but to always oppose the cancer of eve, oppose cfc basically.

          July 25, 2013 at 7:09 am Reply
        5. You know who I am

          If that is how you feel you should bring it up with HC instead of through anonymous posts on this forum. Get some balls and stop whining.

          July 25, 2013 at 10:32 am Reply
      2. Fiberton

        Girl… Guy in real life. N3 breaks deals.

        July 25, 2013 at 4:54 am Reply
        1. Dudumarus

          No more sov for Red

          July 25, 2013 at 7:42 am Reply
        2. Ur Stupid

          And Goons don’t? Lul.

          July 25, 2013 at 10:04 am Reply
          1. Fiberton

            I am sure they do but I have no knowledge of this. I tend to not want to make deals with anyone. No deal is better.

            July 25, 2013 at 7:22 pm
    2. RogueInsider

      Your just as ignorant as mordox. Just saying…

      July 25, 2013 at 1:47 am Reply
    3. DrkyDrky

      CFC will probably help you guys once they steamroll Fountain, so hold the damn fort.

      July 25, 2013 at 2:22 am Reply
    4. Metatron

      Now would be an appropriate time for all Rogue corps that may wish to soon be ex-Rogue corps to open a dialogue with someone along the likes of Brothers Of Tangra.

      July 25, 2013 at 2:55 am Reply
      1. You know who I am

        Now is the time for NC. Corps apply to join Rogue. If you think we will fail cascade you clearly do not know us. We are a young alliance but we have held firm against NC., Solar and not too long ago we were red to most of the CFC. If NC. want to pick on us with their Whyso gimps to distract their members from the stalled campaign in Fountain then that is fine but please do not judge our resolve by your own dubious standards.

        July 25, 2013 at 10:29 am Reply
    5. Pilious

      You took the side of the CFC in a war that your previous NIP/NAP partners are on the other side, yup should be fine no problem there lol….nice space you guys want to rent it?

      July 25, 2013 at 3:34 am Reply
      1. Fiberton

        I am told by those in N3 they invaded because N3 needs the money. It is not personal. They are breaking their deal but for isk reasons. Why do you think a corp just left Whyso ?. On another note N3 Breaks deals. Always Remember that :)

        July 25, 2013 at 4:52 am Reply
        1. anonymous

          You truly do know nothing yet try to pretend you do

          July 25, 2013 at 4:57 am Reply
        2. Anhenka

          The corp that left Whyso had a significant Indy population, who grew dissatisfied with the continual deployments and decided to seek greener pastures elsewhere. Entirely unrelated to the ROUGE conflict.

          Now that we have established that you are talking out your ass, please cease polluting the comment section.

          July 25, 2013 at 5:27 am Reply
        3. Not again Fiberton

          Fibberton your so special, N3 Dow not need money.
          Your a small small retard in a small small room arnt you lol.

          July 25, 2013 at 7:04 am Reply
        4. Dudumarus

          no more sov for red

          July 25, 2013 at 7:43 am Reply
    6. explicit member

      should have just payed the ransom! wait… didn’t you pay the ransom?

      July 25, 2013 at 3:35 am Reply
    7. Billbo

      You guys were sucking cock meat since day 1 you moved to Cobalt Edge. AIDS cells have more uses than you pile of rotting turds.

      July 25, 2013 at 4:01 am Reply
      1. Fiberton

        This man sure knows how to speak harshly ๐Ÿ˜›

        July 25, 2013 at 9:54 am Reply
    8. Fiberton

      I spoke to rogue leadership lastnight and you damn sure do not sound like one of them.

      July 25, 2013 at 4:50 am Reply
      1. poop on red

        you’re just mad that u lost all your sov and trying to use anything you can get to make nc look bad

        July 25, 2013 at 5:07 am Reply
        1. Fiberton

          You should not get HIGH on your own supply.

          July 25, 2013 at 6:14 am Reply
          1. Dudumarus

            and u should get laid :)))))

            July 25, 2013 at 7:41 am
  22. Shot themselves in the foot

    Is a CFC pet, and doesn’t understand why NCdot would break it’s NIP.

    Rogue 2013

    July 25, 2013 at 1:52 am Reply
    1. You know who I am

      Rogue is not a pet of any coalition, being blue with someone is not the same as being their pet.

      July 25, 2013 at 10:22 am Reply
      1. Felix

        Rogue is a Razor pet, and Razor is a Goon pet. I know nobody likes being called a pet, but it’s the reality of Eve. If your not topdog, and your allied with a topdog, then your a pet, it’s just how it is. Try not to take it personal.

        July 25, 2013 at 4:04 pm Reply
  23. Throwhemon

    Funny how people forget that CFC and Test were best bros not to long ago, when goons found out the gold mine that is fountain they quickly said “give us your stuff or get out” without a second thought. so just imagine that you’re helping goons and then they look at your systems and see money to be made. you think they wont do that same thing again? you’re only blue while you help them, after that its free game.

    July 25, 2013 at 2:59 am Reply
    1. Joseph Blade

      Right… conveniently forget the past year and just focus on CFC invading fountain :)

      July 25, 2013 at 9:16 am Reply
  24. Rholak

    NiP: Non-Invasion Pact.. not an Non Aggression Pact… NC. and Rouge still were allowed to roam and shoot each other and in fact did. So Rouge going to fountain to shoot test and N3 is NOT breaking a NiP with NC. did Rouge drop sbu’s into NC. space? or attack NC. Stations or POSes? NC. trying to claim that they broke the NiP is Bull.

    July 25, 2013 at 3:27 am Reply
    1. hmm

      wouldn’t that mean killing this csaa is not a breach of NIP?

      July 25, 2013 at 3:29 am Reply
      1. mr nobody

        correct the CSAA is not breaking the NIP. Arguably ROGUE killing 20 or so NC SBU’s in fountain is breaking the NIP. Just for the reference theres no ops scheduled against rogue. Move ops to fountain are still on the cards, cant imagine they want to take the time to grind rogue out when fountain is still happening. I personally believe mittens setup up rogue to waste N3’s time and to keep us up north

        July 25, 2013 at 5:41 am Reply
        1. Fiberton

          That would not be a breaking of a nip. Non invasion pacts are just that. Being in fountain would not be an invasion. They do not own that space. It is test space. hence NIP not broken. Shooting the CSAA under a NIP is a violation of any NIP I haver ever been in. You guys are hilarious. N3 breaks deals just deal with it. It happens and move on. Just do not trust them and you will be better off for it.

          July 25, 2013 at 6:10 am Reply
          1. mr nobody

            You must be the most butt hurt person in eve. Since we lost the dominion SOV system where POS’s were the key. NIP has not included pos’s they have been fair game. The only exception was OTEC where you couldn’t shoot at each others tech moons

            July 25, 2013 at 6:30 am
          2. Maid

            Please tell me more about how the CFC stating they are invading Fountain is somehow not an invasion.

            July 25, 2013 at 6:39 am
          3. Fiberton

            You do not own TEST SPACE hence not a breaking of a NIP. Your NIP only covers your space not TEST space. That is the usual deal. Now Someone may want to rewrite 0.0 agreement concepts to mean.. agreements mean nothing..in tiny script :)

            July 25, 2013 at 7:24 am
          4. Dudumarus

            dude stop be so but hurt…no more sov for RED so GTFO =)))))))))))))))

            July 25, 2013 at 7:38 am
          5. You know who I am

            Rogue is not part of the CFC.

            July 25, 2013 at 10:21 am
          6. anonymous

            We are fighting on the side of Test and Rogue joined the side fighting against Test in a major sov war. Even if you don’t count that then explain to me why we want Rogue next to us if the CFC chooses to invade us when they just became part of the CFC?

            July 25, 2013 at 6:42 am
          7. Fiberton

            NIPS have nothing to do with what side of a war you fight on. Infact NIPS only cover outposts, towers and sov parts within the SOV of either alliance involved. So if they wanted they could shoot you in test space or anyone else even in your space as long as they did not shoot your sov or other bits. A NIP would be broken if they ever did. Well NIPs always go bad. One side gets over zealous and bam shit pops off. Even being part of the CFC has nothing to do with a NIP. I am not blaming you for invading them. I just know that the information you all provided is not them breaking the NIP but rather it is N3 unless it is something I do not know. Like someone said something about a WHYSO pos .. was that in N3 space ?

            July 25, 2013 at 7:22 am
    2. Anhenka

      Well if that’s your policy then would you be any less hurt if NC told you that the NIP was off because of your involvement in Fountain, THEN attacked you instead of just doing it? Cause bro, as soon as you tossed in on the other side of the table in fountain, you had to know the NIP was toast in short order.

      Unless you though them having a hostile alliance on their doorstep, and leaving you in peace while you deploy across the universe to shoot them in fountain was EVER a remote possibility?

      Just curious.

      July 25, 2013 at 3:44 am Reply
      1. Fiberton

        Every NIP I have ever known of only covers the respected Alliances space involved. Since it was TEST space it was not covered.

        July 25, 2013 at 7:12 am Reply
    3. Na

      Vince, sometimes wakes up to be told my CFC forums guys where his fleets movements are. So NiP or NaP I’d be surprised and Vince usually is, if he knows with all those rent cheques, turning into dollar bills hey.

      July 25, 2013 at 7:03 am Reply
  25. Fiberton

    I am not surprised. N3 breaks deals. You can never trust them for anything.

    July 25, 2013 at 3:40 am Reply
    1. Pilious

      hey loss some space over it

      July 25, 2013 at 3:41 am Reply
    2. anonymous

      You are the most butthurt player in Eve

      July 25, 2013 at 6:53 am Reply
      1. Fiberton

        O no I am butthurt ..I should die in a fire :)

        July 25, 2013 at 7:09 am Reply
        1. anonymous

          RA doesn’t need any help with that it is just a defining trait of your alliance and yet you wonder why no one wants you on their side.

          July 25, 2013 at 7:12 am Reply
    3. Darktower

      We should make a drinking game where we all drink every time Fiberton writes “N3 breaks deals.”

      July 25, 2013 at 4:04 pm Reply
  26. ROGUE Member

    Now let me get this straight. In my eyes a non invasion pact would mean not dropping SBU’s. Yet we had to kill two last night and another this morning. Now since we had no NaP in place then why should they care if we sent our pilots to fountain to have some fun. We all know the CfC does not need our help as NC pulled out before we even got there. Now if they are so petty that a few more peeps in the fountain war is going to hurt their ego then to bad for them. Now yes they have the power to steam roll an alliance that is at this moment less then one year old. But what does that say about them.

    Now about Why So. One pilot messed with a pos. So you came and messed with one as well. Fair trade in my opinion. Now get over it. All you do is send a bunch of people in on roams looking for a fight and as soon as your trapped you scream for the Gila fleet to come save you.

    Now for Exile. You got Rim job in your alliance. Nothing more to say about that.

    Now for my peolpe. Great job pulling together in the face of overwhelming odds. For everyone who helped out I’m fuking glad to fly with you.

    July 25, 2013 at 4:31 am Reply
    1. Billbo

      EVAC cyno chains up in 10 mins…..

      July 25, 2013 at 4:33 am Reply
    2. Maid

      Yet ROGUE killed a lot of SBUs earlier in Foutain before all this happend.

      So you say, “we can break pacts but NC. is not allowed to retaliate on it because we are not part of the CFC even though we want to be and we fly with them and build them supercaps.”

      It’s interesting just how deep of a hole you can dig for yourself.

      July 25, 2013 at 6:36 am Reply
      1. Fiberton

        Hold on a sec..Did ROGUE shoot a N3 pos ?….That would be breaking a NIP IF this pos was located on N3 sov. Was it ? I do not know all these exact details.

        July 25, 2013 at 7:07 am Reply
          1. Fiberton

            I cant see eve kill is down.

            July 25, 2013 at 8:55 am
        1. You know who I am

          A new member shot at a pos in a ceptor. He did not know any better and was set straight when HC found out. There are always going to be individuals who mess up but it was not Rogue policy to violate the NIP.

          July 25, 2013 at 10:17 am Reply
          1. That Guy

            He shot offline mods in a offline pos in Who so space.

            July 25, 2013 at 2:33 pm
        2. Jakes

          Rogue took part in sov. war versus N3, you can’t actually think you can fight in a sov. war versus someone you have a NIP with, and think you can hide behind said NIP. Thats just stupid, and your stupid for trying to make that argument.

          July 25, 2013 at 3:58 pm Reply
      2. You know who I am

        We do not build CFC supercaps; please educate yourself.

        July 25, 2013 at 10:15 am Reply
    3. Mordox Sucks

      Stop whining. You made your bed when you signed up to bring what small forces you have into Fountain. Put on your big boy pants and suck it up. You can’t expect NC. to ignore your “participation”.

      Also, hope you lose your space. Maybe it’ll teach Cosmo to place worthwhile people in High Command, rather than you.

      July 25, 2013 at 9:14 am Reply
    4. Food For Thought

      Well NC dot is Elite ya know, just ask’em, to good for most Eve folk, no offense Fountain hasnt went well, NC dot wants something to do and with Solar taking the wise choice and waiting to see what happens, Nc dot is going to visit you, after all who is left?

      July 25, 2013 at 12:59 pm Reply
      1. Dumb people

        Whats funny about that is the term “Elite PvP”, or Leet PvP” didn’t come from PL, or NCdot, it came from Mittani. Mittani called them Leet PvP alliances, and for some reason CFC retards think we call ourselves that.

        Ignorent people really, another one is Black legion being called “Brack legion” most CFC dude think they are insulting Black legion when they say it in local when they show up, not knowing it’s a Black Legion inside joke that they themselves used to say in local when they arrived.

        July 25, 2013 at 3:54 pm Reply
    5. Funny stuff

      Was Rogue not helping CFC shoot TCU’s, and SBU’s, it’s a very thin line, and Rogue crossed it, it’s that simple. Had Rogue deployed out to fountin and said “We’re here for goodfights, and we’re not going to shoot sov. stucture of the guys we have NIP’s with” then everything would likly be all good. But when you deploy to GSF (N3 enemy) stations, and join all their fleets, and shoot stuctures, you can’t really complain. Rogue was fine when they were just fighting 401k, and BL behind the front line, I mean they were still a pet of a pet, but they were not in a sov. war versus N3, so N3 didn’t care. When Rogue started taking part in a sov. war N3 was fight on the opposing said they broke any NIP agreement they had, it’s that simply.

      I mean really can you be that stupid to think Rogue could fight a war, and hide behind a NIP well doing it? Rogue leadership has made their bed and it’s a shame that their leadership didn’t relize just how far Cobalt, and Oasa is from the goon homeland, and how close it is to N3.

      July 25, 2013 at 3:39 pm Reply
  27. DrkyDrky

    Breaking news: it seems that NC. shot down a ‘R O G U E’ ark + its contents (mostly bps).

    Estimated isk damage inflicted: 185 billion isk.

    Seems like NC. is half revenent as BL

    July 25, 2013 at 5:25 am Reply
    1. Anhenka

      Only if your operating off a fucking terrible kill-board that counts BPC’s as BPO’s.
      In game killmail lists value as 13.5 bil, perhaps a few more in BPC’s, but not another 171.5 bil.

      July 25, 2013 at 5:29 am Reply
      1. DrkyDrky

        Intel brought to you by NC. killboards. Seems like they’re quiet desperate to boost their isk efficiency after getting hammered by CFC @ Fountain.

        July 25, 2013 at 5:36 am Reply
        1. mr nobody

          actually the nc killboard has it 18bil kill. NC kb ignores blueprints

          July 25, 2013 at 5:38 am Reply
        2. Anhenka

          So you report it as 185 bil, then claim that means that they are desperate to pad the KB, when their KB only ever had it as actual or less than actual value..?

          Error, Does not compute.

          July 25, 2013 at 5:40 am Reply
        3. anonymous

          Blueprints (not counted in weekly total):

          180,906,678,368.00
          If we wanted to pad our killboard we wouldn’t exclude the value from our totals.

          July 25, 2013 at 6:31 am Reply
        4. Stupid Goon

          Cfc hammering? Your chatting shit again son. Ncdot had over 70% efficency when having to redeploy to counter the Russian rats, so no hammering.
          Blobbing yes, stalemate yes.

          July 25, 2013 at 6:58 am Reply
        5. youhaa

          when was that? heard that CFC was told not to undock with PL and ncdot in the area.

          July 25, 2013 at 10:32 am Reply
    2. So last Year

      Ncdot always been far more revenant than BL.
      BL. Are a cheap trick lead by Elos and his greed…

      July 25, 2013 at 6:55 am Reply
      1. Fiberton

        Because NCdot is not greedy ? O boy it is going to be one of those threads.

        July 25, 2013 at 7:03 am Reply
        1. anonymous

          A thread where you write as much bullshit as possible hoping someone believes you? Yea it is going to be one of those threads.

          July 25, 2013 at 7:05 am Reply
      2. nomadplz

        Why don’t you lose a gyrobus on a gate about it?

        July 25, 2013 at 9:29 am Reply
        1. Dumb Goon

          Gyro bus was lost when whole cfc blobbed Ncdots supe cap fleet a long time ago, and was not on a gate.
          Ncdot should have lost 0 supers, it 3 dumb fucks warped to sun where they were bubbled or everyone would have been safe.
          Ncdot still killed 3x more subcaps than cfc did in that fight while Ncdot
          Tried to save those stupid 3.

          July 25, 2013 at 10:58 pm Reply
    3. Felix

      I find it funny that people think any alliance care if other alliance think they are relevent. The truth is most individual pilots in nullsec alliance are not relevent, DrkyDrky could quit Eve today and it would largely go unnoticed. Yet this same peson for some reason thinks his opinion on the relevance of other alliance really matters.

      July 25, 2013 at 3:19 pm Reply
  28. Rouge are Stupid

    Lol so let me get this right. Rogue thought that be to complete incompetent cowards and fighting for the Mittens RMT empire which is trying to control all of Null sec and remove any possible future good fights or fun from EvE for anyone who plays EvE would be ok. Instead of joining the Null sec Freedom fighters who are fighting to protect the future of all intelligent null sec players.

    I have always wondered for years why any EvE player would join or even assist the CFC as by doing so they gain a reputation for incompetence and lack of intelligence. CFC only win by fighting 400 v 50 everyone in EvE knows that. CFC are fighting to gain all null sec moons. CFC leadership don’t want to have good fights or fun content for its members or anyone else. They just want to spoon feed the members that its ok to fight 400 v 50 so that their personal isk increases. By helping the CFC you are literally destroying null sec for anyone who lives in it and most especially destroying it for the CFC members who will never know what it is to have a good fight, their future is sitting in 200 man gate camp on a high sec gate waiting several hours for a nube ship to jump in to null by accident. Anyone who doesn’t realize that this is the future being fought for really is very stupid.

    EvE players are meant to be more intelligent then people who play other games but clearly the very large majority who are either in the CFC or assisting them prove that in fact that although a small minority are in fact very intelligent, the majority have a much lower then average IQ.

    July 25, 2013 at 6:39 am Reply
    1. Fartolio

      CFC wins 400 vs. 50 because most “inteligent” and “pro’ ” dudes usually use 50 ships to find 2-3 pve dudes, lol? And usually they don’t show up to fight when there’s no pve guys for easy kills? Ofc, their incompetence and lack of intelligence brought CFC where they are now.
      And i LOVE the idiocy of your renters wich prefer to pay you off instead of killing you and grab the space. . Because you guys failed before every entity wich was really willing to fight for their space. Lol, you pro’s must be suffering of the “SUV syndrome”, small d*ck means big car, useless F1 spamming coffin pilots what you are.

      July 25, 2013 at 10:32 am Reply
    2. Joseph Blade

      I wouldn’t mention IQ too much, your lack of reasoning skills is kindof obvious. lots of assertions, no connections.

      July 25, 2013 at 12:02 pm Reply
  29. Little Bee

    Pssssst Rouge, CFC changed quite abit last year kid.
    Most players and FC’s have learned quite abit in past years.
    It must be hard to look up to the CFC and how they operate without installing RMT renting empires and slave alliance;s versus the model of the CFC who fight shoulder to shoulder without slaves and renters.

    Tell me where and when Mittens did RMT ?
    Seems to me pur pockets are overflown with isk, iam sure Burn Jita costed a few trillin isk, woulnt that be RMT by The Mittani instead of a Hi sec event for whole of eve to join ?

    Woulnt we be broke 2 months down the road in this war if The mittani RMT that isk ontop of the burn Jita event ?
    The Free carriers skillbooks and Carriers handed out to all pilots willing to train for it ?
    the best SRP in Eve online ? lose a ship ? within hours you get the isk right in your pockets.

    Poor N3 will be our target soon enough, dont worry about that.
    We just have to finish of your renting empire to bleed you dry, your already flying cruisers in a war 2 months in.
    After we are finsihed with Test, we sure going to make some nice winter stew to create new contend.
    And its has to be the Coaltion that excist to kill the CFC.
    Only you wont have PL on your side, are they still on your side ?
    Seems they dont give a shit about NCdot and Nulli.

    Makes me wonder what their objectives realy are, a few gutfights and skirmishes here and there.
    But nothing to piss off The Mittani so the relations dont get worse.
    It wont suprise me 1 bit if they turn their back on you the moment CFC targets your so called elite coalition :)
    Remember PL follows the ISK, not their “best of bro’s.
    + you have Macteb who cant match the sheer numbers of supers from PL and N3 at the same time.
    Once CFC turns their eyes on you and PL sends his diplo’s to The Mittani, and Nulli runs away again and Mactep calls that he wants his Drone region back you can take some shit space from smaller coaltions down in the South.
    Maybe you can blob CVA ? You sure as hell are Elite enough with all those supers ?

    Winter cant come fast enough.

    July 25, 2013 at 7:32 am Reply
    1. Joseph Blade

      What a rambly piece of crap.

      July 25, 2013 at 9:10 am Reply
    2. Little Bee Gone Mad

      TMC is that way now GTFO

      July 25, 2013 at 10:31 am Reply
    3. dd

      Go on write some more words. It doesnt make you sound smarter. TMC –> that way

      July 25, 2013 at 12:23 pm Reply
  30. Rogue lives on

    need to get back in topic here, Vince still a faggot

    July 25, 2013 at 9:05 am Reply
  31. Fartolio

    Rogue stop whinning. Next time choose wiser who do you trust. Obvious bulshiteers are obvious.

    July 25, 2013 at 10:41 am Reply
    1. youhaa

      oh, they have been rubbing Mittania’s leg for months already, pretty sure he gives them a solid base of trust. After all, more members=more renters=more systems=faster RMT.

      July 25, 2013 at 10:45 am Reply
  32. R.I.P. N3

    Like you can thrust Vince right ? right ?
    Who would you align to ? CFC who got each others backs or some elite sperg lords calling themselves elite pvp coalition and accusing CFC to Blob when they themselves blobbed the fuck out of Solar with PL’s gaurding hands to win that war ?

    Dont make us laugh m8.
    Vince only cares for himself, just like Shadoo.
    Where The Mittani shares the spoils of war N3 and PL only handle out of greed and self interest.

    You will find out soon enough, actualy prepare for some pretty interesting months this winter.

    July 25, 2013 at 11:15 am Reply
    1. BigSako

      You mean CFC is actually going to fight when NC., N3 and TEST are on the battlefield? That’s harsh…

      July 25, 2013 at 11:24 am Reply
      1. elite=scrub

        I still think its funny how you guys are using the Solar invasion as an excuse to go home and protect your systems while saying at the exact same time Solar isn’t a threat and the CFC better watch out for when you get back. I find it interesting solar is down to 3 systems, and not really even fighting back at this point… and yet you still haven’t returned to fountain…who’s afraid of who’s supers? You keep calling goons cowards, but you’re the ones finding reasons not to go back to fountain.

        July 27, 2013 at 12:45 am Reply
    2. Aricas

      Why are people thrusting Vince?

      July 25, 2013 at 12:00 pm Reply
  33. Little Bee

    Little Bee is not angry ^^

    Iam having great fun ^^

    And the only renters i see in Eve belong to the so called Elite space coalition named PL / N3 / and the not elite alliance Test who is losing fountain in rapid succession.

    CFC doesnt have renters , never had.

    We have ally’s, you should try it sometimes, it makes you strong and powerfull, like winning wars instead of losing them over and over.

    Renters do not fight they flee, ally’s fill fleets and be there when you need them to most.

    If N3 would be as good as shit posting as in fighting wars you would stand in VFK by now !

    But we all know The elite are only good at blobbing out the enemy with caps, if they cant outblob little coalitions they lose.

    And whine about getting blobbed (oh the irony)

    keep poasting !!! and while your at it do check Dotlan for a sec, get in that fleet noaw before there is nothing left in Fountain !!!

    CU on the battlefield in that fantastic cruiser taking a taxi home from our taxi service !

    July 25, 2013 at 11:38 am Reply
    1. dot

      You mean allys like Li3, SMA and likes? Jesus, good luck cfc.

      July 25, 2013 at 12:21 pm Reply
      1. herpa

        We give them a chance to grow up, otherwise they end up like the alliances that were kicked out of the cfc

        July 25, 2013 at 3:48 pm Reply
      2. zeekthegeek

        It seems to be working out for us so far.

        July 26, 2013 at 12:30 am Reply
  34. Guess

    probley SoCo ordering their blues to go help goons, and tbt any blues with sense left SoCo back during the SoCo/n3 war due to SoCo helping goons either directly or indirectly, or during the war just how much they dont care about blues. Before the start of the SoCo/N3 war, majority of SoCo blues were expecting to help NC against the goons, despite the fact we’d been shooting at NC previously during the SONE war, and when it was foud we’d be shooting at NC./N3 instead of goons, SoCo blues started leaving/evacing as we wanted nothing the hell to do with helping goons, directly or indirectly.

    July 25, 2013 at 12:28 pm Reply
  35. That Guy

    After reading all of this. Its a bunch of lolz. Rogue has lost nothing but a few ships. Come on please who cares about ships lost. Last i heard Rogue hasn’t lost a system yet. The only targets have been good moons so far? Rogue space will be a endless grind to gain. A lost cause to any alliance. NC. good luck keeping moral up for that long.

    July 25, 2013 at 2:45 pm Reply
  36. Mr Obv

    ”4. It is not clear why Northern Coalition. simply attacked. We have a clear NiP in place for this Region.”

    You are clearly a retard. You broke the NIP in the first place by joining the fountain war :)

    July 25, 2013 at 4:06 pm Reply
  37. Nullibro

    Could this be the start of a 2nd front? Maybe its better to have NC stay on the other side of the map in case SOLAR decides to be pricks again.

    July 25, 2013 at 4:24 pm Reply
    1. or not.

      Or maybe getting punched in the mouth repeatedly while fighting goons hurts, and picking on the scrubs in CE is nice and “safe” compared to fighting the goons who have showed they will drop dreads on any super they think they can kill.

      July 27, 2013 at 12:41 am Reply
  38. Rogue Pilot

    Give this is a real joke I see Rogue Fighting Hard out numbered as usually BS and Kitchen fleet what does NC. Jump in 40 Caps against 25 sub caps not to mention the 14 carrier and Dread that was already there but pl and nc. pets. let look at the kill log and if there are dude that hate or just pissed with there crap the fight will be in CE/Oasa join the party.

    http://zkillboard.com/related/30004180/201307251700/

    July 25, 2013 at 6:25 pm Reply
    1. James

      How dishonorable!

      NCdot should have asked rogue how many ships they planned to bring, so they could have had a honorable fight at high noon.

      July 25, 2013 at 7:15 pm Reply
      1. DubbaYooArr

        This is war – naht GFs

        July 25, 2013 at 8:58 pm Reply
        1. same old

          So how come the NC. battle report complains about the lack of a good fights? NC. the new, old PL hot dropping till no one wants to fight while complaining no one wants to fight.

          July 27, 2013 at 12:39 am Reply
  39. Carebear

    “A brief summary of tonights events.

    1. A fleet force from The Explicit Alliance and Intrepid Crossing attacked our PoS in X-41.”

    who is The Explicit Alliance? just wondering.. are they part of n3?

    July 25, 2013 at 9:43 pm Reply
    1. crazy head

      They are a smaller alliance that lives in blue space, great pvp pilots and very coordinated FC’s that generally love flying small/medium gang pvp.

      July 26, 2013 at 10:12 pm Reply
  40. Toshi

    If the CFC stands shoulder to shoulder, then why did it have to hire BL, NOIR and Pizza?

    Why would 16 alliances need to hire 3 merc alliances to fight against Tribe and Test?

    July 25, 2013 at 10:15 pm Reply
    1. Jerry

      If they have the isk to spend to hire merc alliances, and it helps win the war in fountain, why wouldn’t they? Goons are not fighting this war for goodfights, and merc alliances will fight for whoever is willing to pay for them. Despite the fact that everyone says Test is broke, it’s very likely they could hire merc’s themselves, they have just chosen not to.

      July 25, 2013 at 10:50 pm Reply
    2. you failed at diplo

      Acting like TRIBE and TEST are not backed up by N3/NC/PL makes you look stupid. Your friends left you to die, the goons friends are having too much fun watching you die to stop. You should have made better friends.

      July 27, 2013 at 12:35 am Reply
  41. stonecold

    NiP, NaP, FAP … doesn’t matter … They’re DEAD.

    July 25, 2013 at 10:28 pm Reply
  42. southern_tards

    http://themittani.com/news/fountain-freefall-test-cedes-stations

    Oh wait, what about the loosing threads you southern loosers ? ๐Ÿ˜›

    July 27, 2013 at 12:46 pm Reply
  43. southern_tards

    Since its not like TEST doesn’t see CFC broadcasts, and
    CFC see TEST broadcasts, this ping to all is pretty much common
    knowledge.

    (7/26/2013 12:00:15 AM) pleaseignore.com:
    Hi friends,

    We will not be forming for the coming timers which were posted as ops for today.

    More information regarding 6VDT will be forthcoming soon, as well as a Military Update.

    #### SENT BY Aerallo to All online allies @ 2013-07-26 04:00:18 EVE Time ####

    For a bonus, allow me to share my response.

    [12:01:38 AM] Beffah: YOU STUPID FUCKS
    [12:01:41 AM] Beffah: ARE THROWING AWAY
    [12:01:46 AM] Beffah: THE PNQY STATION ARMOR TIMER
    [12:01:49 AM] Beffah: ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID
    [12:02:57 AM] Beffah: HOLY JESUS FUCKING BATSHIT BATMAN

    July 27, 2013 at 12:47 pm Reply

Leave a Reply