Comments

ripard_jester

There was one other subject regarding the first weekend of CCP’s Alliance Tournament that I want to cover since it’s notable, but I don’t want to belabor it or add to the drama surrounding it.  The more I think about it, the last thing this subject needs is drama.  But it does need to be covered.  As always when I feel the EVE news sites are skipping a news story, I’m going to cover the events as I understand them as best I can, and give you my opinion on the matter.  If I’ve gotten some of my facts wrong, first please correct me in the comments and second I apologize in advance.

During the AT broadcast on the 20th, CCP played an excerpt from a third party pod-cast on the Alliance Tournament twitch.tv stream.  The pod-cast included an excerpt from a song whose lyrics and song title are simultaneously misogynistic and racist in tone.  I’m not familiar with the song and I’m not going to pretend I am, but it was in retrospect a wince-inducing moment.  Was CCP directly responsible for the song?  No!  But they erred in not fully researching something that they broadcast to thousands of EVE players and potential EVE players before broadcasting it.  You’ll notice some AT ads (including Rote Kapelle’s) include the titles and locations of their source music for this reason.  It’s partially a “fair use” copyright concern, partially a concern about hidden messages in that music.

Arydanika, a noted pod-caster (Voices from the Void) and EVE personality — who was already upset by two previous concerns with CCP, and we’ll get to those in a moment — took offense to the song being played on the AT11 stream.  “Dani”, as she is known, is both a woman and black.  While she seems to acknowledge that the song was not played deliberately by CCP, she felt it was the “last straw” driving her away from the community.

Now I’ve crossed paths with Dani a number of times during her time in New Eden.  I’m pretty sure I first encountered her in the incursion community two years ago (though she wouldn’t have known who I was, since I kept my identity in incursion fleets a secret).  And over the last year, I’ve made a concerted effort to listen to more pod-casts, including Voices.  However, my first opportunity to work with her directly was as a Syndicate Competitive League commentator a few months ago.  In that, I found her an absolutely fantastic resource to the EVE community: professional, charming, quick-witted, and funny.  During SCL, she was an absolute sweetheart and a joy to work with.  She’s done a tremendous amount of work to benefit the community, including one resource I take advantage of myself on a daily basis, a Skype channel used by EVE pod-casters and visitors like myself.  You’ll gather I’m a huge fan of Dani’s.

Arthur: God uses people like you, Lancelot. Because your heart is open. You hold nothing back. You give all of yourself.
Lancelot: If you knew me better, you would not say such things.
Arthur: I take the good with the bad, together. I can’t love people in slices.

But let me also be frank.  Dani is my opposite in two respects.  I am incredibly thick-skinned.  Dani is… ummmm… not.  And my favorite aphorism about competition is to beat your competition by being better.  Dani’s philosophy is… ummmm… different from that.

I’ve encountered these aspects of her personality from time to time over the years as well.  That Skype channel I mentioned?  Its history is checkered to say the least.  Dani’s reaction to CCP Mintchip being hired has ridden “The lady doth protest too much, methinks” line pretty hard.  And Dani generally responds very poorly to any perceived slights on her gender or race, which is kind of ironic considering that she’s a former Goon (yes, I’ve gently teased her about this once).  It’s probably fair to say that when Dani’s site wasn’t picked up by CCP for the new year as a Community Fansite, she was kind of looking for the exit.

Now like Arthur in First Knight, I’m realistic about people.  I have my flaws — more than the average person, I assure you — and so does everyone… including all of my favorite people in EVE Online.  Like Arthur, I can’t love people in slices.  I take the good with the bad, and as I said, I’m a big fan of Dani’s… ultimately despite these aspects of her personality.  We’re all human.  We have our good and bad points.

Anyway, when this last straw happened, Dani took the opportunity to shut down her EVE Online accounts and announce on Twitter that she was shutting down her pod-cast as well, a more or less classic rage-quit.  OK, it’s understandable, and we’ve all lost faith with EVE Online from time to time.  If you haven’t, you just haven’t been playing this game long enough yet.  And losing a voice in the community obviously hurts, and I mourn them every time this happens.  But then the next day, Dani wrote a longer announcement of her departure on the blog associated with Voices.  Go give it a read.  I’ll wait.

Um.  Ouch!  Yeah, that’s pretty harsh.

Meanwhile, CCP employees that heard about Dani’s departure were upset about it, and upset with the conditions that caused it.  CCP Rise almost immediately sought Dani out and apologized to her, and now according to Dani’s blog CCP Manifest has as well.(1)  Manifest is pretty high up the food chain in CCP (he’s ultimately in charge of both Public and Press Relations as well as social media), so him getting involved in this situation shows clearly that CCP was and is taking the issue seriously.  But by that time, Dani had already ripped into Mintchip pretty hard.  That caused Manifest to withdraw what was obviously an extended olive branch.  It’s a doubly sad situation because the proverbial straw here wasn’t something CCP did on purpose.

And that’s where we are today.  Dani’s official quit date is apparently August 7, and in the meantime, this situation is being discussed on the other pod-casts and on EVE Radio.  So now you’re caught up.  Again, if I don’t have my facts straight in some respect, someone please feel free to correct them in comments.

(1) Another person who I am a big fan of but who also has his faults, mostly the fact that he apparently can’t resist trolling me… which given how gosh-darned earnest he looks in real life makes it hard to tell when he’s trolling me…  😉

Ripard Teg

If you would like to read more we invite you to visit his blog here.

1. GoBackToYourCaveDragon

what a stupid self-complacent c***, good riddance IMO

July 24, 2013 at 1:02 pm Reply
  2. Seems Legit

So some chick who gets mad over stuff easily quits eve, and I need to care?
    Why?

July 24, 2013 at 1:03 pm Reply
    1. Snargle

Same reason we care when people post afk cloaking threads in EVE general: because it’s fun to laugh at stupid people.

July 25, 2013 at 6:21 pm Reply
  3. dude

Are people retarded or something .. people rage quit all the time for number of reasons and if words hurt you that much then eve is not the game for you . i’m pretty sure ccp is not racist but they are also not so deep in the PC hole that they avoid certain words or phrases that might be joked about .

July 24, 2013 at 1:06 pm Reply
  4. I just do not know

I have heard about this Dani person, in fact I am sure I have even been in the same alliance at one point, but that one comment about Mintchip shows why one should look at her going and say good bye and close the door behind you. There are issues in terms of Mintchip, mine are that after listening to her on YouTube it was evident that a lot of the time she did not know what she was talking about. In terms of the pictures and sex related accusations I would bet that the majority of that is male fantasy on over drive, and to repeat that like that shows that Dani is not of the maturity to be at a high level in the Eve community.
    If you are at a senior level in any entity showing public respect is a must, that is why being a pleb l can splerge to my hearts content at anyone I have contempt for and I do, but if Dani wanted to operate in that area you have to learn not to through stones, some come straight back at you.

July 24, 2013 at 1:08 pm Reply
    1. I just do not know

Throw instead of through, oh dear!

July 24, 2013 at 1:09 pm Reply
  5. GrouchyOldGamer

For someone who wants to promote women in Eve calling a female employee a whore would seem an odd way of doing it. Reads like she was just pissed off she didn’t get the gig.

Classic Internet flounce.

July 24, 2013 at 1:18 pm Reply
    1. riverini

“For someone who wants to promote women in Eve calling a female employee a whore would seem an odd way of doing it”

You sir, have hit the nail on the head.

July 24, 2013 at 2:29 pm Reply
    2. Rene Winther

That is the funny thing with quantity and quality, sometimes less is more.

From what i have read, she didn’t say anything about CCP mintchip that has not been said a million times before, she just picked wrong time and place to say it.

I don’t really think Dani wanted to promote anything other then herself, couldn’t care left if she left eve.

July 24, 2013 at 2:55 pm Reply
    3. Andy Capp

love that avatar..ah the memories.

July 24, 2013 at 4:36 pm Reply
      1. GrouchyOldGamer

dem were the days

July 24, 2013 at 7:28 pm Reply
    4. CMIV

In the interest of accuracy, when/where did she call Mintchip a whore? Is there a record of it? I’m not doubting you are correct, but I like to be sure of my facts before forming an opinion.

July 24, 2013 at 5:44 pm Reply
      1. GrouchyOldGamer

From her blog when she drones about Mintchip:

“The promotion of a woman who clearly and publicly stated she hates the community at large and has been rumored to garner material goods, publicity of her work and in-game items in exchange for sexual favors.”

She then goes on to say about herself:

” I’m tired of my melanin levels and chromosome arrangement being a constant problem and a source of hatred.”

As I understand it when Mintchip said she hated the Eve community she claimed she was specifically aimed at people who targeted her because she was a women not the community in general. True or not that’s what she has said.

I’ve listened to Dani’s stuff and enjoyed it, I’ve got great respect for everyone who creates blogs, podcasts, tools etc that allow me to enjoy the game I love more.

However; this appears to be the epitome hypocrisy. You can’t claim sexism is a problem in Eve and then target another women by repeating ‘rumours’ she trades money for sex and expect anyone to have any sympathy for you.

To be fair you could sum up her entire Internet flounce as ‘don’t you know how important I am?’

source: http://www.voicesfromthevoid.net/2013/07/21/thank-you-and-good-night/

July 24, 2013 at 7:23 pm Reply
        1. CMIV

Ah OK. Thanks for the clarification. I admit to just skimming through her post. Oddly enough “sexual favors” didn’t stand out to me but “chromosome arrangement” did. I might go see a doctor about that.

I think you nail it with: “this appears to be the epitome [of] hypocrisy”. Spot on after having read it through properly now.

I’m amazed that she believes that all her “work [she has] done in the spotlight and behind the scenes of their game” should give her a free pass to assert that a CCP employee is a whore. To then say “That is the kind of company CCP Games is”, implying it is BAD for them to not reward people for slandering their employees is truly confounding to me.

CCP sticking up for their employees makes them a good company in my book.

July 24, 2013 at 8:46 pm Reply
  6. DramaLlama

Dani over reacted then made things worse by her comments about mintchip. Honestly good riddance. She has always been a drama queen and this is pretty much par for the course with her.

July 24, 2013 at 1:29 pm Reply
  7. Arkady

Dani, if u handled wshot, u can handle a little more trollin….. man up

July 24, 2013 at 1:46 pm Reply
    1. bestshot

ya cmon dani, I mean arkady quit because he was constantly dieing horrible deaths in vagabonds, not cause we were mean to him, right arkady :)

July 24, 2013 at 4:48 pm Reply
  8. srsli

good riddace im afraid, im sick of people making issues out of nothing because they feel like they are self entitled, it sounds like dani was sour over something and was seeking attention.

attention whores can gtfo.
    DONT COME BACK

July 24, 2013 at 2:08 pm Reply
    1. Andy Capp

Wow she has a chip on her shoulder and it is obvious what it is. I
      wouldn’t give that cunt 2 mins of my time in that setting or any other.Whats with the ‘Negroid’ shit she calls her corp.

July 24, 2013 at 4:09 pm Reply
  9. daniL

Out of the “Voices from the Void”
    “This only serves to solidify my choice to walk away was the right
    choice. My time, my efforts, my work means nothing to CCP Games or it’s
    people. I do not belong here and the resounding voice seconding that
    sentiment is CCP Games itself.”

To Dani:
    Good now you know! Playing a video game in this case “EVE Online”, turned to be “WORK” for you… Well that’s a shame… Wasting your life like that …

I find it ridiculously funny, too see all this tears :
    “CCP did not gave me a lollypop for my hard work and efforts”

What are you, a CCP employ that did not got his pay check?

July 24, 2013 at 2:33 pm Reply
  10. Dinsdale Pirannha

Typical sociopathic responses for the most part here I see. Bottom line, while CCP may not entirely condone misogyny, racism, and overall hatred, they certainly turn a blind eye to it. CCP knows that their game attracts a far greater percentage of sociopaths than other games, and clearly due to the construct of the game, retains them.

It is one thing to shoot cops in a game like Grand Theft Auto, knowing they are just pixels, and say “I am not like that in real life”. It is quite another thing to attack a human being (on a personal level, not their in-game ship) using the mechanisms that CCP provides in game and out of game, and yet say “yeah, I am an sick fuck to other people in game, but am a sweetheart in real life.”

July 24, 2013 at 2:36 pm Reply
  11. What is this bs

Why did this dude turn into such a ccp lover and has to post damage control articles. Every blog post he wrote was in the defence of ccp …. Did CCP touch you in the right places m8 ? Or u just like sucking COCK

July 24, 2013 at 3:38 pm Reply
  12. Norsk Maelstrom

Someone has thrown their toys out of the pram, Oh noes. Can I have you stuff.

July 24, 2013 at 3:44 pm Reply
  13. Dumbledore

I’m really sorry… …that I didn’t know about this drama before. I hope I had followed it from the start, because it really looks entertaining.

I must admit, though, I had never heard about the podcast collection thingy or this player who now left.

July 24, 2013 at 3:46 pm Reply
  14. ScaReMoNgeRinG

She needs to grow some skin and grow up…..this is the internet…and welcome to hearing rap songs…..its fucking 2013…good riddance imo another over reaction for attention by a woman that she will regret shorty after imo but i do agree with her about mintchip

July 24, 2013 at 3:48 pm Reply
  15. LOL.

some random blogger that frankly i’ve never heard about quit eve because… ccp did not recognize a racist song and by that failed to stop it?

honestly, i have no doubt that this was an honest “didn’t know” mistake, and the reaction is more than unreasonable. the right reaction would be to make a petition point it out to ccp so they can take care of making sure it wont happen again.

but making such drama? women. (and yes, thats sexist).

July 24, 2013 at 3:49 pm Reply
    1. Andy Capp

Self hating “negroid” (I think she called her corp.)

July 24, 2013 at 4:14 pm Reply
  16. future BoB recruit

Thank God! Please never, ever return you self-absorbed, bigoted, annoying, nasty cunt of a woman. You are a disgusting person in real life, so there’s the door, stop polluting my EVE.

kthanxby

July 24, 2013 at 3:55 pm Reply
    1. Andy Capp

You took the mouth right outta my words there future BoB recruit.

July 24, 2013 at 4:12 pm Reply
  17. Lucy

What a load of utter shit that post from Dani is.. lol
    Some complain about there not being enough females in EVE.. I thank God instead!!

We keep The fabolous Minty, OP can take the trash out! Done deal!

July 24, 2013 at 4:07 pm Reply
  18. Andy Capp

The bitch is crazy but hid it reasonably well from others on the podcast I heard.

July 24, 2013 at 4:11 pm Reply
  19. Andy Capp

As much as Minty annoys the shit outta me, after reading the logs between Dani and Placid09 ..she is a straight out cunt ( and I hate the word usually).

July 24, 2013 at 4:17 pm Reply
  20. Dirk MacGirk

Wow. We obviously didn’t bash this crazy bitch hard enough on Eve Radio last night. I only wish I had read the paste bin stuff from 2012 sooner. I will be saving a special segment for next Tuesdays DJ BigCountry show to absolutely rage on this ignorant space whore in the hopes that her August 7th departure goes off without a hitch.

Special note to Mintchip: feel free to come on the show on Tuesday so you can call this ignorant bitch out live.

And fuck all you pussies afraid to say “bitch” because it can be a mysoginistic word. Most times it isn’t. But in this case the word is straight up proper. Fucking bitch.

July 24, 2013 at 4:53 pm Reply
    1. Thead Enco

Dirk, she is batshit crazy and hypocrite. She played a rape song on one of her ER Sunday slots about a month ago.

July 24, 2013 at 7:14 pm Reply
  21. wtfwtf!?

I read the pastbin logs….holy shit that bitch is crazy! I’ve known people like her that can’t help but abuse power when they get it. I used one of my twitter alts to point out some issues with her rage quit and she had my alt account banned for “following to aggressively” whatever that means. Let her throw her temper tantrum. Eve is better of without her. I hope she doesn’t come back

July 24, 2013 at 5:19 pm Reply
  22. what eve is about

can i haz stuff?

July 24, 2013 at 6:29 pm Reply
  23. Thead Enco

Dani you know your so full shit. You played a rape song live on air on EVE Radio about a month. I am not going to quote the song because it was some sick shit. And was way t worse than the song was played on the tourny. Final analysis CCP does not owe you a fucking thing! Nothing in life is free it is earned and playing a video game in your spare time does not give you the right to claim a benefit from a company for being a hypocrite. EVE just. Lost 10 cancer cells good fucking riddens!

July 24, 2013 at 6:47 pm Reply
  24. Just a passer by

I hate to be mean but I recall this lady from previous incidents. I remember hearing a podcast by her and she sounded very condescending. I dont claim to know what song was played but you cant go getting everyone to feel sorry for you any time you have a little issue.

I could be wrong but I think this was coming anyway right?

July 24, 2013 at 7:08 pm Reply
  25. Just a passer by

Just read that blog she wrote, does she have any evidence for what she proclaimed about mintchip? Don’t get me wrong im not fan of mintchip but I certainly would not in essence call her a whore, giving sexual favours for the job! That’s way out of line. Does she have any evidence of this? I highly doubt it. I am ready to be proven wrong if such evidence does exist!

July 24, 2013 at 7:15 pm Reply
    1. botches be crazy

So she’s black, a women, taking offense at something that no one even noticed and accusing another women of sleeping her way into the job. Sound like a classic case of CBS or Crazy Bitch Syndrome, common side effects are: thinking the world revolves around you, making baseless accusations that someone superior to you traded sexual favors to surpass you and having a sandy vajayjay and starting shit for no reason to fell important. Sounds like she has a pretty serious case of it too.

July 24, 2013 at 8:26 pm Reply
    2. Gorgoth24

I would first like to say that I’m simply responding to your post and do not support, condone, or verify the information following.

Back in the day when Garmon (a rich, popular EVE PvP’er) and Mintchip became close, Garmon fell in love with Mintchip and reportedly gave her an enormous sum of isk in a drunken gesture one night.

Also, when Mintchip was hired, a picture of a topless girl that looked remarkably like Mintchip, looking like it was taken from the same quality camera, and containing background items like a specific portrait that can be seen both in the picture and the broadcasts can be seen.

There were also rumors of her putting up wishlists and such on her youtube account hoping fans would buy and send her things, although I have never seen this wishlist.

NONE OF THIS INFORMATION IS VERIFIED, and the photo could’ve been photoshopped, the story of Garmon could be horribly skewed considering I heard it through the grapevine, and I have NEVER seen this wishlist. HOWEVER, in response to your post, I thought I would answer as to what some of the ALLEGATIONS (no proof) have been made against Mintchip

July 25, 2013 at 12:37 am Reply
      1. golddigsterhoe
        July 25, 2013 at 7:48 am Reply
      2. Massive Faggot, Right?

I say well done. If a dude dismantles and steals the wallet of an entire alliance he’s a badass but Mintchip rinses Garmon of a few bill and she’s a whore who shouldn’t ever have been offered her job? What it shows is not that the trolls/12 year olds/sexually repulsive autists hate women particularly, but that they definitely feel deeply threatened by them, so much that you have to tear a few pieces out of them just so they don’t get too up themselves, right? That’s pretty fucking weak bro’s.

It’s embarrassing to see all the abuse that gets thrown around but the one thing that really gets me passionately pissed off is the racist stuff. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a complete pussy and when someone complained with an article on this site saying that the term “rapecage” should be banned I laughed my fucking tits off, but when someone drops the n-bomb it it doesn’t just effect it’s target but also anyone else who see’s that kind of language as completely inappropriate and hateful.

We’ve had 10 years with no censorship or filtering of any kind and it’s been good while it lasted but I think we need to reconsider how appropriate it is to find the ugliest comments possible on Earth in a computer game. My little cousin wanted to play Eve and I had to tell him I’d stopped playing and that it was a shit game anyway just so that he wouldn’t be exposed to all that gets posted in local. I would of been fun to train up my cuz into a little pvp monster but he’s far too young to be looking at what gets linked daily. I don’t want a huge wave of censorship, but a small filter to all channels would hopefully show that certain types of language are at least not flat out encouraged by CCP and as a company they take some of the responsibility of what gets types/posted in their game channels.

July 25, 2013 at 1:54 pm Reply
        1. blubblub

NO, JUST NO!
          it always starts with just a little filter, then some “i´m sooo important”-people get pissed because of something and the filter gets “just another bit” expanded. after a short time every brainfart notices that with a little rage they can ban words/phrases/links from a channel and it goes on and on and on.

And all of this is JUST FOR YOUR SAFETY and IF YOU DONT POST THINGS LIKE THAT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.lets dont go that road like with interwebs observation.

it always starts small with “just a little filter”

July 26, 2013 at 1:55 pm Reply
          1. blubblub

btw, imho, eve is better of without that raging woman.
            shouldnt she complain to Dr.Dre and snoopdog(snooplion) for being racists?

July 26, 2013 at 1:57 pm
      3. Kamar Raimo

The whole Garmon thing was an elaborate hoax which started when a mate of Garmon photoshopped a screenshot of the wallet transaction. Both Mintschip and Garmon ran with it for some time.

The topless photo I don’t know about. I have never seen any photos of the sort, but I have seen a thread on EVE-O where something like that was linked but got removed.

The wishlist thing is absolutely true. I have seen the list but she since removed the link from her youtube account. I guess she had to because it could be interpreted as trying to bribe a CCP employee if someone bought her stuff.

Whether she’s a golddigger or not, Mintchip ~is~ terrible, and I happen to know that she makes more EVE playing women mad, not just Arydanika. I guess the other gals are a bit more mature about it.

July 25, 2013 at 8:00 pm Reply
  26. Mind blown

Someone got sand in their vagina from a song that was played? Srsly wtf?

1st world problem or a mental disorder?

July 24, 2013 at 7:51 pm Reply
  27. why all the fail?

i love how the in the entire article the actual “racist” song isn’t even named for all we know they played the barney song and she got butt hurt over it, real nice reporting job there skippy.

July 24, 2013 at 8:20 pm Reply
  28. dafuq

Blah fucking blah, link the damn song or get out.

July 24, 2013 at 8:29 pm Reply
  29. Eric loto

Lmao… In eve… The blacks are slaves and the Asians
    war mongers. CCP has been racist since inception.
    If the sing was about the enslaving of black women then it fits in perfectly with ccps mindset.

But really, being an affluent, healthy, white, male ain’t so easy, with all the tax paying and gas prices and stuff.

Plus all that rap music speaks so highly of white males, it truly is shocking that a song would say such things about black women.

July 24, 2013 at 9:09 pm Reply
  30. BrokenBC

I can haz her stuffs?

July 24, 2013 at 11:12 pm Reply
  31. Drew

What was the song?

July 24, 2013 at 11:39 pm Reply
    1. J

It’s listed as “Bitch Nigger” in the goodbye letter from Dani.

I was wondering that too the whole time in the article.

July 25, 2013 at 12:01 am Reply
      1. TheCatman

im guessing the song is actually “bitch nigga” by snoop and dre, tbh i was on her side up until now. Shes changed the title of the song to “bitch nigger” implying direct racism, and failed to mention the artists of the song, which now makes it rather funny. Your welcome to be here honey but the community doesnt NEED you..

July 25, 2013 at 7:23 pm Reply
  32. qwer

Getting offended from some song and quitting for that… the fuck? It’s like some women deal their games like relationships. When things go shitty and they want to break up, they need to wait their boyfriend to do something bad that they can break up. I have seen this behavior now multiple times. Actually now that I think it, some men do that also.

July 24, 2013 at 11:45 pm Reply
  33. Wtf?

Wow, just read her blog about this and went through the comments here. Dani is obviously a self-entitled whiner, I think EVE will be truly better off without you. And if you really think people don’t like you because of your “melanin levels and chromosome arrangement” you are deluded as well. After reading but a fraction of your blog I already don’t like you and it has nothing to do with your phenotype, you are just rude, just plain rude.

July 25, 2013 at 1:43 am Reply
  34. lol

No idea who this bitch is, but her and Mintchip are just fucking terrible.

July 25, 2013 at 3:31 am Reply
  35. Bill Cat

Dani – first clue to succeeding in a male dominant environment is to stop bashing the few females around you. Help each other for chrisake, it’s one of the few things guys do right is stick together, as ugly as that gets sometimes.

July 25, 2013 at 4:52 am Reply
  36. SongsToMakeYouQuitEVE

I assume this is the song they played…Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg are so racist!

Good thing they didn’t play this song, otherwise the majority of EVE players might unsub…

July 25, 2013 at 7:17 am Reply
    1. liraumlarum

isn’t dr.dre one of the guys from afro-americans with attitude?

July 25, 2013 at 5:07 pm Reply
  37. Captain Obvious

I’m ginger and I wear glasses. I can assure you that should such a song ever come to light that casts gingers in a bad light I will not get upset; rather I will join in.

Eve’s better off without feminist idiots fucking shit up with political correctness. Don’t get me wrong, I’m against racism and stuff like that – but it was a song, ffs. But no, she needs to lord it over us with her gender AND her colour.

That’s pretty sexist in itself, using her gender to get one up on everyone else…

July 25, 2013 at 10:45 am Reply
  38. GingerJewFag

After reading that blog, I decided I don’t like the person who posted it.

I don’t like them because they are a self important, ranting loon, and eve will be a better place without them.

I have no idea about their gender, colour, sexuality, religion, shoe size or hair colour. She’s a dick, who happens to be a black woman. So effing what?

July 25, 2013 at 11:20 am Reply
    1. EX SMA

Back when Arydanika was in SMA, if something didn’t go the way she wanted it, she made the person out to be a prick, began rumors behind their backs, and would suck up to the first person she could find in alliance leadership.

July 25, 2013 at 12:39 pm Reply
  39. Fartolio

Lol, another self-important hormonal chick putting “racism” in everything.

“Frauen setzen Weinen oft als Waffe ein,
    das denken sogar Männer, die sonst ganz okay sind.
    Da sieht man mal, wie weit wir noch entfernt sind
    von einem fairen Umgang miteinander…”
    ***

Campino, i bet you play EvE.

July 25, 2013 at 1:37 pm Reply
  40. Snargle

“Oh no, I am offended by this song! That means that EVERYONE HATES ME BECAUSE OF MY RACE AND COLOR!”

Actually, everyone just hates you because you’re an overly sensitive piece of shit. The only thing wrong with your skin is it’s thickness, or lack thereof.

July 25, 2013 at 3:13 pm Reply
  41. friedchicken

If only she would do sexual favors, maybe she would be working for ccp now!
    But well apparantly she rather eat fried chicken instead.
    Anywho, who gives a shit!

July 25, 2013 at 3:31 pm Reply
  42. blubblub

wait, that song is from Dr.Dre and Snoopdog(Snooplion) who are black, so are they now racists? probably the answer is “no” because they are black so they are allowed to use the N-word afaik. but what if the ppl from the 3rd party podcast who played it or made the video/podcast are also black and they haven´t even thought about it as being racist, and what if the guy at ccp who included the video/podcast into the stream is also black and also didnt felt offended because of knowing the song and the artists.

in that case nothing racist happened and we can all go pewpew and be happy that this woman ragequit eve.

damn, i hate people who scream fire when nothing burns.

July 26, 2013 at 2:06 pm Reply
  43. DickieChum

Every last fat little nerd in EVE is a whiny cunt… myself included… we should all get real jobs and stop wanking our nerd egoes.

July 31, 2013 at 12:38 pm Reply
  44. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I to find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something again and aid others such as you aided me.

February 13, 2019 at 4:04 pm Reply