Comments

ships

Last week I asked some questions and I got answers in comments, emails, Eve News24, podcasts and from just plain digging around. I admit my original questions were leading to suggest that this war between CFC and TEST was more of an arranged and controlled thunderdome and not a true unbridled war but I’ve heard enough to convince me that this war seems real. And I’ve come to a conclusion.

TEST is screwed.

Best Case Scenario

What is the best case scenario for TEST right now?

– Excellent participation rates
– ship reimbursement program humming along
– finances in good shape
– allies committed and coordinated
– enemies distracted by attacks from third parties

And where does reality diverge from this ideal?

Reality

– On the Crossing Zebras interview two Pandemic Legion head honchos deplored the state of TEST’s participation numbers multiple times

– In the same interview, they commented how their fleets are not coordinating with TEST and Nulli and NCDOT fleets very closely compared to CFC fleets

– TEST made a big deal last week about being up to date on their ship reimbursement program, but rumours abound that private donors made contributions to make up the shortfall of 40 billion ISK. More rumours and insinuations can be found everywhere that TEST’s finances are in shambles

– Pandemic Legion has admitted publicly to having one foot out of the door on this war already. They like the fighting but if things start to fall apart or stop being fun they will simply back out and go find something else to do.

– Nulli has been distracted and pulled away by the disbanding of their renter alliance and a resurging SOLAR Fleet alliance. People with tin foil hats might point out that Goons have traditionally had good relations with Russian alliances and that a contribution to SOLAR’s war chest from CFC coffers would make a lot of sense

– CFC were having problems with Black Legion and friends in the north, so paid them off to stop attacking so as they were free to concentrate on Fountain

As you can see, while things are not absolute worst case scenario, they are far from the best case. If I were TEST leadership, I’d be thinking about my exit strategy at this point before this war grinds your alliance apart. Losing a major war does not have to be a death knell for an alliance, but it can be.

– Kirith Kodachi

We are proud to bring you the stories, opinions and musings of a long time pilot who has dabbled in everything New Eden has to offer, he writes and podcasts about his opinions and adventures at Ninveah.com

1. wow

cfc propaganda in over drive this past week i see… you can always tell the more the put out they worse they are doing

July 15, 2013 at 3:03 pm Reply
    1. riverini

For no one is a secret how much I would like to see TEST win this conflict, yet I am just reporting da news.

got a good fight or a good TEST BR you wish to share, there is a dropbox and my email.

July 15, 2013 at 3:09 pm Reply
      1. S.Jackson

Let me fix this for you.
        “For no one is a secret”

English motherfucker, do you speak it? How about

“Its no secret”

“how much I would like to see TEST win this conflict, yet I am just reporting”

Incoming fix!

“my own misinformed opinions as news”.

July 15, 2013 at 4:02 pm Reply
        1. DubbaYooArr

Do you have a news site? Please link your contribution to the Eve community.

July 15, 2013 at 4:44 pm Reply
          1. S.Jackson

Certainly http://www.theonion.com/‎ because we might as well go balls deep if we are going to make shit up…

No links to your contributions I see.

July 15, 2013 at 5:06 pm
          2. DubbaYooArr

I don’t make contributions. Just seems like you have a lot to say about Riv. You are not obligated to read the site, but obviously you do. If you think you could do a better job at providing the news please I encourage you to start a eve news site, link and I will gladly follow. The more eve news content the better. Instead of rage trolling you should send in some stories you think that deserve an article, a news reporter is only as good as his sources. News is a constantly changing flow of information coming from sources with different opinions and agendas, take it at that and filter what you want but either way riv contributes to the eve community a hell of a lot more than most people do.

July 15, 2013 at 5:40 pm
          3. S.Jackson

“You are not obligated to read the site”

I am not not obligated to write for the site. Send me a few plex and I’ll send you a story, kthxbye.

July 15, 2013 at 8:24 pm
          4. DubbaYooArr

Wha?

July 15, 2013 at 9:24 pm
        2. CutForeignSpeakersSomeSlack

*it’s

Do YOU speak English, motherfucker?

July 15, 2013 at 6:28 pm Reply
      2. Dikreathz

News :) its the great thing about this game how much it resembles history and how it is pieced together. +1 Riv keep it up!

July 15, 2013 at 4:54 pm Reply
    2. Dikreathz

And yes I enjoy even CFC propaganda cause it gives me a reading on how much they are hurting inside :)

July 15, 2013 at 4:55 pm Reply
  2. passie

that time of the month already?

July 15, 2013 at 3:06 pm Reply
  3. Fartolio

Tell me somethign new. Or at least not written a 100 times here already. Or just shup up if having nothing to say.

July 15, 2013 at 3:09 pm Reply
  4. Provi Miner

Hmmm, I actually agree. My solution however is not getting out but going all in and pushing CFC to the limit. Finance: war bonds not donations (those those should be accepted. Participation: go to the offense, defend only what is criticle, launch deep strikes get the line members excit. Find cool stuff to blow up. Friends and allies: again go offense, this war can not be won sitting back. Let NC take the lead if they want get with PGL and follow orders till participation is good. Basically Test is dying from several stupid things: not being agressive losing participation from lack of content change for fleet.

I would also add to the offensive part: Start raiding parties test and nulli got a 70 man fleet into provi (I asked for a 20-30 but what ever sorry the pvp’ers were not really online) why not take same 70 man fleet and mess with goons in their back yard?

July 15, 2013 at 3:17 pm Reply
    1. Tara Read

If you can’t pay for ships you’ve already fielded and lost how do you expect to fund future engagements? Math son do you know it!?

July 15, 2013 at 3:23 pm Reply
      1. Provi Miner

I know math, thats why war bonds. On that note let me put it simple a ship that doesn’t fight is just a waste of money. so keeping a reserve, doesn’t make any sense in this case.

July 15, 2013 at 5:48 pm Reply
    2. Fartolio

So basically you propose a war funds scam? There’s also a lot of raiding parties. Changes nothing. Not good enuf for the front yard btw?

July 15, 2013 at 5:21 pm Reply
      1. Provi Miner

depends, I don’t suggest a scam of any sort, those who want to risk it will buy them those that don’t wont. Its no different then any other “investment”.

July 15, 2013 at 5:46 pm Reply
  5. Tara Read

We all knew this day would come. Mittens is a genius at the propaganda war and the notion of divide and conquer. Once he paid off Black Legion things went south for TEST. Now that PL had their Supers awox’d (o/) it’ isn’t “fun” for them anymore.

That’s fine go pack up your toys, sit in Amamake and harass Heretics all day long… “kings” of low sec indeed. PL has always been a wild card and for TEST to depend upon them or the fledgling Nulli with their Russian issues only further proves it isn’t going well for them.

But please do spam local more with your mindless bullshit. Some of us can’t wait for it to end. Not that Goons are any better. It’s more of a blonde haired frail skinny teenage boy with the looks of Justin Beiber with a SWAG necklace getting in a fight with his slightly older smelly brother with down syndrome….

You both are terrible.

July 15, 2013 at 3:21 pm Reply
  6. Little Bee

Is there anyone who believed Test N3 PL could stop the CFC ?
    They all got diffrent agenda’s while the CFC is all for one and one for all.
    As long as you Elite coaltions make slaves and renters you will never be able to stop us.

It shows that even all the major powers combined (excluding the russian comrades) can out number the CFC, but do not win by defaulth.

PL is known to flee and take their ball home if they a few slaps on the face.
    Test is known for welping fleets over and over.
    Nulli always run when shit gets heated.
    The only alliance who might be able to fight to the death is NC., but they are no match for the combined forces of the CFC.

Makes me wonder if we will stop in Fountain or just keep trucking to Noll and beyond :)

July 15, 2013 at 3:32 pm Reply
    1. cfc not losing, not gaining

lol you’re deluded, you’ve obviously believing the spoon-fed bullshit you’ve been consuming.

July 15, 2013 at 3:37 pm Reply
    2. Yes Minister

I’m going to respond to your comments politely, purely because I think it will make you rage more.
      “Is there anyone who believed Test N3 PL could stop the CFC ?” – Oh yes (PL are not properly involved yet)
      “Yes CFC lost fights, but the most epic fights where shit mattered where won by CFC.” – You have won very few fights that matter, hence why you have less sov in Fountain than when you started out.
      “PL is known to flee and take their ball home if they a few slaps on the face.” – Their biggest slap in the fact was not in this war, so that argument is invalid.
      “Nulli always run when shit gets heated.
      The only alliance who might be able to fight to the death is NC., but they are no match for the combined forces of the CFC” – Im guessing you haven’t heard but they are part of the same coalition.
      I guess we agree that test whelp fleet on a religious basis.

July 15, 2013 at 4:01 pm Reply
      1. TROLL

Im guessing you’re not getting promoted to forum troll any time soon.

July 15, 2013 at 4:31 pm Reply
        1. TROLL

Meant for the main goonian post.

July 15, 2013 at 4:32 pm Reply
      2. lalala

is that the reason why FA has 2x more kills than NC with less losses on their killboards ?

July 15, 2013 at 10:06 pm Reply
        1. Yes minister

If it were true, it’s because FA only go on fleets where you out number the enemy 5-1. But I cant be arsed to check.
          Anyhow that comment has no meaning to the discussion.
          No fuck off back to your care bearing (although don’t forget your new ratting taxes!) and leave the PvP discussions to those that know what we’re talking about.

July 15, 2013 at 11:59 pm Reply
        2. bupi

yes, cause on all CTA bring one random ship (actually its almost true, never saw real numbers of FA) then whore on anything and then say chestbeating, yay we killed the most (poor Gentlemens and rest get pounded while FA carebear around, not that i mind actually) but we do REAL PVP dude, and not scarced across the north whoring on anything

July 16, 2013 at 4:26 pm Reply
    3. bupi

I’m sorry to interrupt your troll but no youre wrong. About everything in your post. You are all renters of the Mittani, you do follow doctrines yes, but always the wrong ones AND we never outnumbered you yet but you are still losing.

I gladly helped you out of this illusion of yours and youre welcome. If youd like to keep it that way we’d be happy to be at service to show you how wrong you are.

Sincerely

bupi

July 15, 2013 at 4:25 pm Reply
    4. TROLL

Im guessing you’re not getting promoted to forum troll any time soon

July 15, 2013 at 4:32 pm Reply
    5. Siege Fleet Best Fleet

Why don’t you go shoot structures in a bomber about it.

July 15, 2013 at 4:33 pm Reply
    6. cfcs a joke

you do realize CFC were handed like 5 stations in fountain by the whiny traitor bitch sort dragon… and all stations were retaken besides one that goons just dropped…. in reality TEST have taken more stations then goons bitches!

July 15, 2013 at 11:04 pm Reply
  7. Helo Trivilent

I hope test die

July 15, 2013 at 3:34 pm Reply
    1. TiredOfAllTheStupid

If they take the CFC down as well in a matter-meets-anti-matter explosion that revives nullsec I second that.

July 15, 2013 at 5:38 pm Reply
      1. Helo Trivilent

Ok both dead inc N3, or make hi sec all low and 0.0 he he

July 15, 2013 at 7:20 pm Reply
        1. TiredOfAllTheStupid

Nah CCP can’t get rid of highsec, would lose too many subs.

However, a total map shakeup would be funny.

July 15, 2013 at 7:45 pm Reply
  8. Usual Suspects

No one has actually considered the fact that even if TEST’s SRP budget goes up in smoke, people will still fight because they personally have ISK and they personally want to kick the CFC out of their home.
    The only thing that will break the stalemate is not if TEST cannot SRP their ships, but if something can prevent further allies from joining (or remaining in) the conflict.
    This war is exposing CFC’s true colours. They are just greedy fuckers and they are not making friends quicker than they are making enemies.
    Everyone needs to stop being short sighted.
    This war is NOT going to end any time soon, and to quote a famous RTS game from 1997, “This is a fight to the death. For each side, the only acceptable outcome is the complete elimination of the other.”

July 15, 2013 at 3:38 pm Reply
    1. Cold as ice

It was put out about 6 months ago, when the HBC was around. And everyone wanted to attack goons,

Each person should have 5-10 bil in there personal wallets, before the war.
      My corp got 100+ Bill to support our fight , and we still jew like mad men.

Well be here a while,

Fuck g00ns

July 15, 2013 at 3:57 pm Reply
      1. Ususal Suspects

In my opinion, as necessary as it is, SRP makes your players soft.
        Shit, when N3 was first formed, my alliance didn’t have SRP.
        If I lost a battleship, I would just rat for a couple of ours to build some ISK back up and cool off.

July 15, 2013 at 4:26 pm Reply
        1. meep

This is something I have definitely noticed after coming out to join in the Fountain wars as a member of Fweddit. The high end FCs in the CFC are very focused and make few mistakes (at least that I can see).

However, the lower level and newer FCs that take out skirmish fleets engage things when they know it is going to end poorly or they make careless mistakes because their pilots in the fleet won’t actually lose anything in the event of a welp due to SRP. I don’t mind dieing, it is a part of pvp, but I’d be lieing if I didn’t say that it is aggravating knowing that I died because the FC was operating under the ideal of “Doesn’t matter, had SRP”

July 15, 2013 at 6:37 pm Reply
    2. poastin toaster

TEST would need to log in to fight for their space. As it stands now, TESTs participation in this war is in the shitter. I give it two weeks or less before TEST is back in Delve, N3 runs away and CFC takes Fountain.

July 15, 2013 at 4:04 pm Reply
  9. N3 Grunt

Lets face it, the only way TEST will win this war is if they give full control of their fleets to NC.

July 15, 2013 at 4:03 pm Reply
    1. Also N3

I take it you haven’t noticed Progodlegend FCing their fleets then? Or N3 coalition FCs determining which timers to form up for?

July 15, 2013 at 10:56 pm Reply
      1. mr nobody

Yes Progod has been fcing test / tribe fleets. While I dont like flying with progod, standing on the outside looking in it appears hes been doing a great last week with the fleet. Maybe thats what test needed, an FC that will scream, yell and rant at you if you start to be stupid in fleets, bring the wrong ship or screw up.

Last few fights I have seen test / tribe have been bringing properly composed fleets and are aligning properly.

July 16, 2013 at 12:59 am Reply
        1. Ringdingmelteen

How can you not like flying with Progod? his bellows of screaming frothing rage are a morale boosting call to arms for all he cammands.

July 16, 2013 at 7:36 am Reply
      2. N3 Grunt

Yes, and its showing results, but let me make myself clear.
        FULL control…Fleet Doctrines, SRP management, grunt training (I hear Nexus is a newbro alliance with descent PVP training), FC training, discipline and comms channels.
        Give them a few weeks with a bit of an outside opinion then they will be a band of hardcore mercenaries in no time.

July 16, 2013 at 9:23 am Reply
  10. Rokh

Come to Cobalt Edge, conquer it easily and be sure to not getting bothered again…. Nobody wants that space… except the russians. Maybe.

July 15, 2013 at 4:06 pm Reply
    1. Maid

False: Oldma still wants it.

July 15, 2013 at 6:03 pm Reply
      1. Rokh

You should consider taking it. Rogue is fail in so many ways. We have roamed their space regulary and I guess you could easily rape them with subcaps. All they can do is blobbing small roaming Crews with 20-30 fail ships and they can’t do that properly neither

July 15, 2013 at 6:32 pm Reply
  11. Kinis Deren

Kirith, my friend, this article and your blog is both inaccurate and out of date.

– CFC paid of BL. to freeport capitals out of Q-CAB2 and for BL. not to attack CFC assets in the north. Afaik, the agreement did not extend any further than that. Will Mittens to continue to prostrate himself at Elo’s feet and pay sizeable tribute?

– N3 have very effectively dealt with the CFC assisted sov dropping incident & I’d fully expect N3 be even more commited to the Fountain war going forward.

– PL are just being PL and reading anything into their actions (or inactions) is just speculation.

Just my two cents.

July 15, 2013 at 4:38 pm Reply
    1. SadPanda

N3 already announced a full evac (minus their aussie players) from fountain to stop solar from taking the entirety of their sov space. BL assists the CFC in any situation where there are both CFC and Test+Pets on the field. PL doesn’t give a fuck. Test is out of money and leadership is spamming pings to try to fill a single fleet filled during prime time.

We could hope this war had just begun (and both the CFC and Test+Pets probably do), and the conflict was an even back and forth, but that would be delusional. The war is over, all that remains is the cleanup

GG

July 15, 2013 at 6:26 pm Reply
      1. the pope

As a member of N3… no we havent announced a full evac of Fountain, you scrub.

July 15, 2013 at 7:47 pm Reply
      2. Slo

Get your head your ass N3 is still fighting.

July 15, 2013 at 7:49 pm Reply
      3. Another N3 guy

What the fuck are you talking about?
        N3 are fully committed to kicking Goons back to highsec.
        Solar aren’t a huge problem and they scatter like roaches when they see the cyno chains going up to bring the supers over.

July 15, 2013 at 11:53 pm Reply
      4. mr nobody

Feel Free to make make shit up.

Oh wait you already are

Vince is doing a SOTA on the 17th, I think it will be all NC. forces heading back to dronelands to kick the shit out of solar again with PL coming back again. Should be around a week or so.

The aussie and euro will be the 2 most used timezones for fighting the russians. Personally I would like to NC stay up there and start hitting the goons northern pets like FA While nulli stays down in fountain

July 16, 2013 at 12:54 am Reply
  12. Jesus Christ

There is a saying in my country: Prognostics only after the game ends

July 15, 2013 at 5:11 pm Reply
  13. Craig Wallace

Once the CFC sets a jump bridge between J5A-IX and 4-EP12, the entire CFC will move into 4-EP12, and cyno jammers will be onlined in both systems. This will allow capitals to stage directly in Fountain. The capitals will grind all structures within jump range of the station, while subcapital fleets remain on a titan in the staging system to ensure their safety.

Sooner or later, N3 is going to be busy with SOLAR, and my guess is that PL will help N3 grind N3’s sovereignty back. Things aren’t looking good for TEST right now.

July 15, 2013 at 5:53 pm Reply
    1. HaveFunGettingYourCapsRaped

So you want to offline the cyno jammer for every OP so CFC capitals can jump back home after they fulfilled their “duty”? Inb4 Asakai #2 incoming.

July 15, 2013 at 6:31 pm Reply
      1. Craig Wallace

It’s not an uncommon tactic. The jammer probably wouldn’t need to stay online anyway. The module would be there if PL/N3/TEST decide to engage CFC’s new staging system with supercapitals (which is already seeming unlikely).

July 15, 2013 at 6:54 pm Reply
        1. #N3

haha in a cap brawl n3/TEST wins just saying… goons i dare you deploy the supers… after the first engagement with them you will be regretting it

July 15, 2013 at 11:00 pm Reply
          1. randydandygogopops

And this isnt even delusions. goons have openly stated that should this war escalate to full-cap levels, the collected CFC wont have the numbers or power to hold back the N3/PL capital fleets.

July 16, 2013 at 7:33 am
    2. Troll

he he he, Ha ha ha…BAA HA HA HA HA!
      Please tell me another one!

July 16, 2013 at 9:25 am Reply
  14. Piwate

More CFC damage control.

Boring

July 15, 2013 at 6:20 pm Reply
  15. Kirith Kodachi=Glevon Goblin?

Came back to see if EN24 finally got its shit together. Found this shitty post with little source to prove this so called “reality”. Instead of picking your post apart I would like to tell you, Kirith Kodachi, that you should not focus on the Fountain War furthermore to avoid further disapproval of your person.

Thank you.

July 15, 2013 at 6:28 pm Reply
    1. Danny Payne

would you like some cheese with that whine ?

July 15, 2013 at 7:06 pm Reply
      1. NC.

danny suck it hehe goons suck and will not take fountain… we wont let it happen 😉

July 15, 2013 at 10:59 pm Reply
  16. Observer

where they want us…

July 15, 2013 at 6:39 pm Reply
  17. Just Saying

The truth is the only reason TEST has been able to get support for this war is because GOONS happen to be the greater of two evils, mark my words, once the bee’s are consumed by there own greed TEST will surely follow. And in the off chance that GOONS win this war, it will be a short lived victory. I think ALL of our fellow pilots in Nullsec have had just about enough of both of these organizations. To prove my point maybe the ambulance chasers at Eve News can get off there knees and take a poll that looks something like this:

Dislikes TEST Y N

Dislikes GOONS Y N

Dislikes Both Y N

You might be surprised by the results or not.

July 15, 2013 at 8:10 pm Reply
    1. null-sec-pilot

your an idiot. most people don’t like or dislike either group. most don’t care. The ones who do care are in one or the other, allied to one or the other, or are biased by whatever they are told by others. You would have to add a “Don’t care about either” line to your poll to get a better result.

July 16, 2013 at 5:33 am Reply
      1. tsk tsk

Now you’re the one being an idiot. I’m willing to bet that, barring proxies, and voting scripts, more than half of eve-o’s population has a strong distaste for goons.

July 16, 2013 at 1:36 pm Reply
      2. Just Saying

If you dont care why would you bother voting at all, furthermore why even respond. Food for thought,

Sincerely,

Idiots & People Who Dont Care Coalition

July 16, 2013 at 9:13 pm Reply
  18. observer

this is the problem I see for TEST & CO in particular all they’ve did for 3 weeks is defending timers in fountain and what did TEST & CO do after defending those timers went home and stood their fleets down. instead of after defending timers going on to the counter attack in cloud ring reinforcing systems dropping TCU’s forcing CFC onto the back foot TEST & co for the last 3 weeks have been too single minded they have to throw caution to the wind and take the fight into CFC space or lose their war out of sheer stupidity of just defending.

July 15, 2013 at 8:21 pm Reply
  19. test message please ignore
    July 15, 2013 at 10:59 pm Reply
  20. Here is the actual reason the TEST group will have a hard time winning: organization. I am not going to say that the potential does not exist for TEST group to come out of this victorious. However, potential that is not properly used is worthless.

CFC is an extremely well organized group, and their war machine is beyond compare. They have been doing the same thing for years, their allies are all fully integrated in their effort, and they have the numbers and ISK to just wear you down.

They are like the Zerg from Starcraft. You can beat them with fast, furious assault early on but once their war machine and war economy kicks in you have a non-stop line of zerglings heading to your base–and they have not even used their Ultralisks yet.

TEST group are a bunch of Alliances that have come together to attack goons but have not had the time or shown the capability to have the organized integration that CFC does. They have not been working together as long, and alliances such as NCdot would rather shoot everyone then work with them. There is nothing wrong with that and PL/Ncdot are very good at what they do. That does not mean that they can match the organization of CFC in a prolonged numbers war.

The war will be decided based on which group loses their ability to get organized numbers to the battlefield first, and I have never seen goons fail at that in any war I have seen from them.

July 15, 2013 at 11:02 pm Reply
    1. Nullibro

Going back east to retake over 200 dropped systems within 24 hours and coming back to save 19 systems from the CFC the following day….yeah….we lack so much organization and capability….the war is lost guys, we should just let CFC take Fountain and go back home! The CFC cannot be beatten!! This guy just said it!!

July 16, 2013 at 3:58 pm Reply
      1. That does not prove anything. N3 can run around turning on TCU’s and grinding stations with super fleets.

Also, CFC can be beaten, but it requires the same level of organization not just numbers. Anything can happen in war and minus other factors in a straight long-term war CFC has better organization then TEST/N3.

I did not say that CFC will win, I said TEST will have a hard time. I think it would be cool if TEST won just for new content’s sake but having nothing against either group.

July 16, 2013 at 9:44 pm Reply
    2. CyberSarge

ZergFleet forming soon!

July 16, 2013 at 6:43 pm Reply
      1. Pretty much.

July 16, 2013 at 9:40 pm Reply
  21. Horux

Still looking for article in this ‘article’. Also searching for analysis, and / or facts. If anyone finds, please advise.

July 16, 2013 at 12:23 am Reply
  22. hanabal

Seriously guys lay of the damage control propaganda its boring at this stage noone is really winning or loosing yet and I’m sure most people have heard by now that there are quite a few alliances in cfc running short on isk so go write an article about something interesting and stop with this useless drivel

July 16, 2013 at 2:04 am Reply
  23. Why form a null sec alliance?

This is the best war to hit null sec in a long time. Kirith recommends calling it quits to keep test intact. Beside questioning his analysis that test will lose I have to ask: keep test in tact for what? So they can continue to rat and carebear in null sec, so in another 3 years when null sec has a major war they will have more isk?

Seriously if wars like this are not the reason people join null sec alliances to begin with then null sec players are even worse nullbears than the eve-o forums would have us believe. Test players are fortunate to be right in the middle of this war.

July 16, 2013 at 3:30 am Reply
  24. War Anyone?

AT XI is here. We have put the war on the back burner because after it’s over the dogpile begins. You’ll see some old faces, but you’ll see quite a few new ones as well after the tourney.

DOES ANYONE THINK THE GOON FINANCE TEAM SET ASIDE MONEY FOR A PERMANENT MERCENARY CONTRACT WHEN THEY SUPPOSEDLY HAVE 30K+ PILOTS?

Maybe they let the contract lapse? hahaha

Also, how BOB/Roman of goons is it to hire mercenaries when they’re supposed to be an unbeatable powerhouse.

Final thought: Rome burned, and bob is dead.

July 16, 2013 at 3:50 am Reply
    1. war anyone?

before some idiot says it, goons don’t even have 15k pilots. If you just use their fleet numbers they have about 5 fleets worth of pilots during U.S. prime.

July 16, 2013 at 3:52 am Reply
  25. beemo

Paging seraph basarab, please post a proper article rather than this garbage.

July 16, 2013 at 4:55 am Reply
  26. Xain

Well sorry mate you have a 50/50 chance of picking a winner. And once it is all done and dusted there will be no clear winner. Don’t forget about diplomacy in the end that will be the winner and Eve will roll on.

July 16, 2013 at 2:56 pm Reply
  27. The Age Old Equation

GOONS were TEST in the first war.
    GOONS are BOB in this war.

July 16, 2013 at 9:26 pm Reply
  28. Hoarder Murder

I said months ago, that Test is screwed. It played out a little different than I thought. PL and N3 are actually not as much spineless as I thought, they are. But they are still spineless bastards for me as long as Goons survive. I am also surprised that BL takes these bullshit bribes from Mittani. I thought, they are smarter. In the long run, it is not worth the money. It is never worth it to be a little bitch, who gets some bugs from big sugar daddy.

And this is, what will kill Test. Because Goons have deeper pockets and most PVP-elite nerds are corrupt little bitches, who not see the puppetmaster pulling the strings. Goon is the character test of Eve.

July 17, 2013 at 10:09 am Reply