EVE_uni

This past Sunday EVE University went out on a large roam consisting of roughly 170 pilots mostly in Armor Battleships and Battlecruisers with several Archons as hotdrop support. After hours of gate grinding, their FC decided to call it a day and return to their home solar system. On the way home the E-UNI fleet sighted a 50+ cruiser gang loitering at the start of the Egghelende system in the Sinq Laison region.

The fight started rather slowly as EVE University decided to bring in one of the Archons. It didn’t took long for the skirmish to escalate up to 450 pilots in the system and three Archons on the field. After fencing for some forty-or-so minutes, blood has been spilled in the water and shark certainly have a keen sense of smell – which meant a full fledged Pandemic Legion super capital fleet poured in to clean up the whole mess.

Here is the battle summary from the EVE-Uni killboard, but the numbers might be misleading since Pandemic Legion appears on the same side as EVE-UNI. All in all a good fight.

– R

Send us Intel/Corrections via dropbox or shoot us an e-mail

1. eve pilot

pandemic shite crashing other peoples fun with their supercap security blanket can anyone remember the last time pandemic shite fought in subcaps

February 7, 2013 at 9:38 pm Reply
    1. Mino Noud

Actually I can. Do you not remember them in cruisers taking down carriers from 'State of the Union' alliance? SOUA promptly disbanded afterwards.

February 7, 2013 at 10:08 pm Reply
      1. Some guy

No they tackled Carrier with cruisers and brought in Supers

February 7, 2013 at 11:03 pm Reply
      2. Blah

They was in the process of disbanding already to another alliance, Double Tap I think.

February 8, 2013 at 12:41 am Reply
    2. CFC

or even better, Pandemic Lite

February 8, 2013 at 1:04 am Reply
  2. Smiling Joe

Before a start, please no 'who cares' from fanboys

This again shows what PL has devolved to. Once highly respected, they now are seen as opportunist who jump in on fun fights just to pad stats. Sad really.

February 7, 2013 at 9:39 pm Reply
    1. The Observer

They've been doing that for a while now. They're TEST pets, remember?

February 7, 2013 at 9:50 pm Reply
      1. alu

show us on this picture of a spacecraft were the nasty PL. touched you

February 7, 2013 at 11:38 pm Reply
    2. INKbob

Yup, they must have ppl scanning dotlan 24/7, we had a decent fight going against FA/Razor – just T1 cruiser battle and they had to come crash the party and shoot everyone. Yeah, so funny right. Well, we did reset ppl to be apart from the blue donut, but seriously you have to come crash the party?? You're too scared to arrange your own war, so just bandwagon others.

PL, is losing respect daily, and we once considered em good allies. Now, they are just turning into assholes. But then I guess you think with 2 moon goo cartels you dont need no friends. Hah, without ur TEST subcap meat shield you'd only have those moons for as long as any decent alliance allowed you.

If I were you I'd quit while you're ahead. It doesnt take long to turn from hero to zero. Piss off enough ppl and you will build up some serious resentment. Now, if the TEST business continues and they were to fail cascade, it would leave PL in a pretty shaky position. The sharks would smell the blood in the water and you'd soon start to see those moons falling to others. It would be a great opportunity to grab tech for the small/medium alliances.

It amazes me that the same mistakes are repeated over n over. Like the 'AAA' ego n disrespect that cost them everything. Dont you all see the same thing happening with PL?

On a side note. FA Fcs standing down the fleet, saying PL had 120 Navpocs when they only had 43, lol hope FA grunts enjoyed the 2 hr wait for nothing. Thank your coward FCs, gving you misinformation. I think its time FA/Razor ended the deployment. Its not going well for you, best to quit before more damage is done.

February 8, 2013 at 12:38 am Reply
      1. f the TEST business continues and they were to fail cascade, it would leave PL in a pretty shaky position. The sharks would smell the blood in the water and you'd soon start to see those moons falling to others. <<<< funny shit when there best moons are safe in goon country

February 8, 2013 at 1:33 am Reply
      2. poastin toaster

ha cfc run and hide tactics or the fc has no ball syndrome. either way CFC FCs do this all the time. They always say "300" more sitting on a titan.

February 8, 2013 at 2:28 am Reply
      3. BntyHunter

Lol I saw that fleet….They reported 140 Napocs in other intel channels. I counted 38 :)

February 8, 2013 at 2:47 am Reply
      4. Tribal hunter

Test should Kick PL :). They are dead weight and are hindering the coalitions ambitions.

February 8, 2013 at 7:03 am Reply
    3. Summed up

PL have given themselves to be nothing but killwhores. They go out of their way to try to be as risk adverse as possible. The common order of their fleets are Snipers and Super Capitals. Elite* ISK makers is about all they are.

*subject to speculation

February 8, 2013 at 1:50 am Reply
      1. BntyHunter

But the question is if you were offered a spot in PL would you not take it?

Time and again I see guys bag on them and then join them later….Really think on it, would you join to get a SC and be in the big leagues? [Not saying you arent since IDK]

February 8, 2013 at 2:49 am Reply
        1. Barberian

I don't even consider joining PL…. EVER. I want to play the game, not sit around in a cap or waiting around a titan for the order to bridge and wipe everything off the field – wiping out people who ARE playing the game.

February 8, 2013 at 9:19 pm Reply
        2. bob

Been offered multiple times and no I wouldn't hence the reason I'm not in them.

February 11, 2013 at 11:49 am Reply
  3. Hyperion

EVE-U: 170, mostly battleships and battlecruisers.
    Engages a 50+ cruisergang.
    Decides to bring in Archon support "for lolz"

Yeah. Thats EVE-U allright.

February 7, 2013 at 10:31 pm Reply
    1. poastin toaster

out of the 170, 56 were ewar ships.

February 8, 2013 at 2:30 am Reply
  4. Raving Lunatic

I was in the uni fleet and due to severe boredom we brought in the carriers not cuz we were dying……….really dumb lol but was def for the lolz

February 7, 2013 at 11:06 pm Reply
  5. learnToEnglish

Can you please proof read before posting. "Took" instead of take. "Shark"when you meant the plural sharks. Plus this story has already been told. Please next time just enter, more video on previous story.

February 7, 2013 at 11:08 pm Reply
  6. pirate

said 50 man cruiser fleet was two seperate fleets, shadow and tuskers looking to fight each other, then eve uni join in, then some more third parties, amar militia and such, oh and pl

February 7, 2013 at 11:11 pm Reply
  7. Dave from FA

oh my PVP for the messes, I bet this battle was the space equivalent of wheel chair jousting

February 7, 2013 at 11:35 pm Reply
    1. BntyHunter

Yeah since PL is so terrible at PVP

Say what you want about them "Cheating" using SC`s only etc….But you can never say they are bad PVPers

February 8, 2013 at 2:45 am Reply
  8. Twisted Girl (PL)

I got confused by your support fleet leaving and thought you all was gonna run since most of you was out of triage 8) sorry for ruining your fight:P

February 8, 2013 at 1:57 am Reply
    1. Uni guy

They were bouncing

February 8, 2013 at 2:35 am Reply
      1. Twisted Girl (PL)

ye I realice that now seeing the video, guess Im not used to support fleet leaving carriers behind like that:p
        I saw the carriers aligning out ,their support fleet warping off and decided I didnt wanna risk them running away. Sorry if I dumpstered them prematurly but sometimes its hard to tell whats going on as outsider:)

February 8, 2013 at 5:42 am Reply
  9. bro

yeah PL is so fucking cool hot dropping supercaps for 3 archons? wow lol you guys are fucking pathetic.

February 8, 2013 at 2:12 am Reply
    1. BntyHunter

That is probably for speed TBH. When you dont have a lot logged in, its easier just to use SC`s sometimes.

Also Eve-U escalated the situation while they already had upper hand. BS`sx2 vs T1 cruisers and they brought Archons…

Anyone who does that vs PL is asking for a drop. This is why im glad to be NCDOT though. IMO we are almost as effec as PL with Supers but we only pull them for special circumstances usually.

It`s just a style difference and I prefer only using them when you have to or to get things done very fast to counter.

February 8, 2013 at 2:43 am Reply
  10. Mike

PL is the most risk adverse alliance in the game, they are not looking for good fights, and try and ruin any good fights they happen to see going on.

February 8, 2013 at 3:28 am Reply
  11. The_Oracle86

Fucking PL……….. still falling from grace.

February 8, 2013 at 3:54 am Reply
  12. lol

PL, you used to be this great big scary nightmare that every pilot in a cap ship worried about and the ones in super caps were terrified of, now you camp lowsec gates with sniper BC's trying to kill pods and hot drop cruisers, BC's and BS's with super caps. What happened?

February 8, 2013 at 5:47 am Reply
  13. Fletch

PL are cunts nothing more

February 8, 2013 at 8:21 pm Reply
  14. BntyHunter

Im not saying they are were everyone wants to be. I dont want to be in PL now, but thats because I like NCDOT`s way of combat more. We risk more than they do, while still being respected as one of the top Pewers in game.

I was really asking who would take them up on it. I have seen so very many people fight them and talk shit, BUSA+Maka+Ton of old NC etc

Im just asking if people are being honest how many of you would join. The fact that I asked a honest question and got so many neg reps is a little weird, it shows people are very emotional when it comes to PL.

Anyways Jakes thx for answering my question, but I wasn`t implying anything beyond me seeing so many guys talk shit then go to PL.

February 8, 2013 at 9:05 pm Reply
    1. lolwut

"NCDOT respected as one of the top Pewers in game"

ahahahahahahahahah

February 9, 2013 at 5:44 pm Reply
      1. S2N3

Well they are. Not sure who would really deny that.

February 9, 2013 at 6:11 pm Reply
      2. BntyHunter

Like NC. or hate them, we are the top 5 without question. Please name the 5 others.

February 9, 2013 at 8:05 pm Reply
  15. BntyHunter

Yeah I saw video, my bad. I still think Eve U escalated from BS`s to Carriers for no reason.

February 8, 2013 at 9:07 pm Reply
  16. RedStar

For PL it's all about blobbing every fight because when they are not blobbing they are just as vulnerable as anybody else. Take a look at the Convicted Alliance killboard. You'll see some PL carriers popped. I was surprised that a small alliance like Convicted was able to inflict some butt whooping on some PL pilots. As someone.have.mentioned earlier in this thread it is about the killmail whoring. Nothng elite about PL anymore. Look at Bricksquad. When their numbers was smaller their pvp was better but now that they grew more in numbers they are failscading. Pandemic Legion is no different from all the other large alliances. The reputation they had was always bigger than what they really are. I'm a member of PL and I will say that we are turning into an alliance that lack pvp experience due to blob tactics. There are a few FCs that are still good but most ofthem….not worth fleeting up with.

February 8, 2013 at 10:02 pm Reply
  17. RedStar

I refer to PL as they because it just doesn't seem like the PL I once grew to love. Not anymore at least.

February 8, 2013 at 10:04 pm Reply
  18. FA grunt

I am glad everyone sees the real face of pl not the propaganda that was posted earlier on

February 9, 2013 at 4:05 am Reply
  19. From S2N with love

Dudes stop complaigning! PL sucks this and sucks @ that.. do u really think they care about you're winings? You really think Shittoo will see he's makeing the game not so fun for some ppl and will stop doing he's things? NO they DON'T CARE! As long bussines is good, RMT is still functional, the game is fun for them THEY WILL NOT CARE! So untill somebody developes some kind of balls to fight them or brake them in any way, things WILL NOT CHANGE! get over it!

February 9, 2013 at 10:32 am Reply
  20. JimondaWhiim

War isnt fair. But PL shouldve stayed out of the business which does not concern them. If they want a fight there are tons more to look for in nullsec. Let these guys have their fun. What a douchey bunch of people.

February 9, 2013 at 1:17 pm Reply
  21. A4521

can logi please stop making fraps? I mean really frap a mining op it's just as exciting.

February 9, 2013 at 1:40 pm Reply