test_may

In the past few weeks there have been stories flying around forums, gossip and all kinds of half truths spread that have made everyone sure that HBC and CFC would reset each other or not reset each other. Yesterday, Eve News24 was contacted by Montolio himself who told us of an article that was due to be posted on Mittens’ website and he wanted to have a platform to speak out about it and generally put his side across. Instead of writing lots of background information I shall simply put the log of our interview so you can read it without my interjection or supposition on the reality of the possible conflict or otherwise.

EN24: Well, I’ll probably start by asking why you sought us for an interview. What’s on your mind?

EN24: Ok. What issues do you have between HBC and CFC right now?

Montolio: CFC is hoping that TEST will attack them first, so that they can paint us as the belligerent aggressors
  let me get you some logs

EN24: Ok.  Logs are always helpful.

Montolio:

(11:05:17 PM) [email protected]/ce5ff963: GFAllies Vets: This channel is fucked. Since we created ‘cfcops’, most of the military chitchat has moved there, and that’s worked out great. Sadly, this last week I’ve been given an unfortunate log involving one of our allies not in the CFC blithely discussing a desire to kill off a loyal and strong CFC alliance, which is not the kind of thing I can allow to go unremarked upon with both parties sharing a diplomatic coordination channel. Since I don’t approve of passive-aggressive beating around the bush, I’ll be blunt: it was Bring Stabity bragging about TEST baiting FA into a war so that they could kill them under GSF’s nose. Walter Stine had the good grace to disavow Bring’s nonsense firmly, but in my view this incident has borked a channel that was probably screwed anyway; it’s time to start over.We have a new channel now which all of you have access to (Solo conveniently migrated the gfallies userlist) called ‘cfcdiplo’; contacts with the HBC will continue as before through the J5 server. Since cfcops is purely military, and cfcdiplo is purely for schmoozing, there are no restrictions on who you choose to admit to cfcdiplo (except No Mandozers) so you can contact Sion, Tector, Dragkhar, or really any of the corps diplo folks if you’d like to add More Dudes to cfcdiplo from your alliance.

* This was a broadcast from the_mittani to alliedfc at 2013-01-18 04:05:20.277639 EVE, replies are not monitored **

So thats the broadcast I am sure you’ve seen – The Mittani shut down gfallies and booted TEST from all diplomatic rooms.
Let me get you a date on when the conversation he referrers to actually took place

EN24: Alright.

It would seem from this that it is a prelude to conflict owing to the fact that nearly all countries entering war sever diplomatic ties before doing so.

Montolio: I’ll get you an exact date, but Mittani waited quite awhile before taking any action. And he never spoke with me about it. He expected me to overreact, and I did – I cut CFC services from our auth.

The date was 1/12/2013

It took Mittani until 1/18/2013 to do anything about it

They’d love for us to overreact and attack them

EN24: With the recent chat logs that were posted between Horus and yourself, do you feel that the content of those re invasion plans could have brought this situation closer or do you feel it is something that has been inevitable for some time?

Montolio: The Mittani was fully aware of this conversation, I spoke to him about it because I knew Horus would leak the logs if I succesfully scammed him. Which I didn’t. So no I don’t think it had anything to do with that, I was telling Horus what he wanted to hear

EN24: What was the response by The Mittani when you discussed it and what has transpired since the chatlog you gave me at the top?

Montolio: I haven’t spoken to The Mittani personally in weeks, there has been zero communication at a high level. The Mittani isn’t stupid either – if he wanted to improve relations we could handle this between ourselves. I don’t think that is his goal.

EN24: What do you think will happen and what would you like to happen if you had the choice of any given situation?

Montolio: I think relations will continue to break down

EN24: Ok. Just for the record, I’ll ask what was or will be in the article being written on themittani?

Montolio: It is a lot of talk about the relationship between TEST & FA, why we’ve between the two focal points for this. We have a lot of bad blood between us, some of it old, some of it new

EN24: Has it been the purpose of the conflict between FA and yourselves to incite a reset or merely just how it has happened?

Montolio: The conflict (at least the current one) between TEST and FA is completely organic – our squads are carrying it outs. Squads in TEST are just social groups, unofficial, and organized entirely by the membership. Sperg Squad in particular has been going after FA ratters using tactics that are completely within our NIP. This has caused a surprising amount of tears from Fatal Ascension. At one point they actually took a fleet from Fade to Esoteria after we killed a ratter.

So to answer the question it doesn’t really have an explicit purpose. But due to previous bad blood we aren’t especially proactive in shutting it down.

EN24: Ok. How long do you imagine it will be until there is a reset between Goons and TEST?  I assume it will be coalition wise as well?

Montolio: I don’t know if we will have a reset – we like Goonswarm. We just aren’t getting along with some members of the CFC currently. If we are attacked, we will reset – but I don’t think we are going to actively hit CFC assets on our own unless something changes.

EN24: My last question is, how do you feel this will change null sec if you do reset? What will happen to your respective coalitions and more so those alliances you have installed in the south?
Montolio: I have no idea – it will be very chaotic. I doubt it will end in a stalemate. I don’t want a coalition stretching from Catch to Tribute either, thats terrible.

EN24: Is HBC bored of the blue donut that has been created?

– Mino Moud

Send us Intel/Corrections via dropbox or shoot us an e-mail

1. Ex imp

Shits going down!

January 20, 2013 at 4:50 pm Reply
  2. Flying Spaceships

"Montolio: I just want to make sure our side is out in the public – with regards to the issues with CFC"

From direct experience, you cannot take montolio at his word. The fact that he contacted EN24 was to conduct damage control. The dudes a complete dick lol.

January 20, 2013 at 5:22 pm Reply
    1. Dick

No, actually it's more likely to be more kindergarden level manipulation from the mittani…

Either that or evenews24 is getting pulled along by MonTrollio

January 21, 2013 at 2:09 am Reply
  3. Dave from FA

bah the man is clearly retarded I am surprised he can type let alone speak. They will die if they reset end of they know it EVE knows it. This is just an blatant way to open another diplomatic channel before someone is used as the Null Sec pleasure hole

January 20, 2013 at 5:23 pm Reply
  4. derpderp

“Montolio: Yes. TEST is built for big fights against big enemies. Against All Authorities was disappointing”

He as much as said it, he wants war with CFC. Goons will lose.

January 20, 2013 at 8:56 pm Reply
  5. Takewhatsours

Why should we finish goons?

– because we can do it
    – because we can give pl 50 % of all tech moons
    – because test is better and can proof it
    – because goons destroying the game by botting the hell out of eve
    – becaue goons deserve empire

then it shall be

January 21, 2013 at 2:16 am Reply
  6. Cpt Jack Sparrow

I will be on the side of the Tooth Fairy !
    As long as there's no battle report abount VFK invaded there is neither a spoon or war All blah blah and a bunch of thick air.

Perhaps Mittani responed that late because he does'nt play zhe game and only farts opinions from time to time lol

January 21, 2013 at 2:37 am Reply
  7. Cpt Jack Sparrow

And I'm on the side of the Tooth Fairy o/
    Without some battlereports of VFK beeing invaded and seeing the final shoe that kick the Shittani's ass, only leaving some black hole, this is all just made out of thick air.
    And perhaps it only took the Mittani so long to respond because he doen't play zHe GaMe lol !
    Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies ! :)

January 21, 2013 at 3:02 am Reply
  8. Command Com

And I'm on the side of the Tooth Fairy.
    As long as there is no battle report that shows VFK is beeing invaded and seeing the shoe that kicks the Shittani's ass, that it only leaves some black hole, this is all made out of thick air and nothing more.
    Perhaps it took so long for the Mittani to respond because he doesn't play zHe GaMe, except fartin g some opinion from time to time lol

@Riverini
    You will be shot twice for every comment you delete ! Opinions are just like assholes, everyone has one and most of them stink. Get used to it^^

January 21, 2013 at 3:14 am Reply
  9. Command Com

And I'm on the side of the Tooth Fairy.

January 21, 2013 at 3:16 am Reply
  10. Command Com

And I'm on the side of the Tooth Fairy.
    As long as there is no battle report that shows VFK is beeing invaded and seeing the shoe that kicks the Shitheadtani's ass, that it only leaves some black hole, this is all made out of thick air and nothing more.

January 21, 2013 at 3:28 am Reply
  11. Command Com

And I'm on the side of the Tooth Fairy.
    As long as there is no battle report that shows VFK is beeing invaded and seeing the shoe that kicks the Mittani's ass, that it only leaves some black hole, this is all made out of thick air and nothing more.

January 21, 2013 at 3:30 am Reply
  12. Command Com

And I'm on the side of the Tooth Fairy.

January 21, 2013 at 3:44 am Reply
  13. Command Com

And I'm on the side of the Tooth Fairy. As long as there is no battle report that shows VFK is beeing invaded and seeing the shoe that kicks the Sh itt ani's as s, that it only leaves some black hole, this is all made out of thick air and nothing more. Perhaps it took so long for the Mittani to respond because he doesn't play zHe GaMe, except far tin g some opinion from time to time lol

January 21, 2013 at 3:45 am Reply
  14. Command Com

And I'm on the side of the Tooth Fairy.
    As long as there is no battle report that shows VFK is beeing invaded and seeing the shoe that kicks the Shittani's butt, that it only leaves some black hole, this is all made out of thick air and nothing more.

January 21, 2013 at 3:47 am Reply
  15. Command Com

January 21, 2013 at 3:48 am Reply
  16. Command Com

Perhaps it took so long for the Mittani to respond because he doesn't play zHe GaMe, except farting some opinion from time to time lol

January 21, 2013 at 3:49 am Reply
  17. Command Com

Perhaps it took so long for the Mittani to respond, because he doesn't play z h e GaMe, except farting some opinion from time to time lol

January 21, 2013 at 3:51 am Reply
  18. Command Com

Perhaps it took so long for the Mittani to respond because he doesn't play tzeh GaMe, except farting some opinion from time to time lol

January 21, 2013 at 3:52 am Reply
  19. asdf

Goon and Test leadership/diplomacy are having a massing laugh at the expense of EN24 and a whole lot of players. I wonder how long EN24 will continue to post stories about how close these two coalitions are to war and bore their readers to death about something that isn't going to happen. This is TheMittani vs EN24.

January 21, 2013 at 4:11 am Reply
  20. GUEST

Mittani is by nature a belligerent whore monger. Goons will knife you for opportunity or entertainment just as they did Morses Mihi. Yesterday's friends become tomorrows food when you can get away knifing them.

In the case of TEST, they have become stronger. If this trend does not reverse, CFC better get their war sooner than later TEST seems to ave time on their side.so war is not a priority for the HBC.

January 21, 2013 at 5:54 am Reply
  21. Itsonlyagame

All that's most likely to happen is a scuffle. It's EVE for crying out loud. So for all those having wet dreams about CFC or HBC being destroyed. Do us all a favour and go find a girlfirend in real life, preferably not named Eve, and stop premature ejacualting all over the EVE forums.

January 21, 2013 at 6:43 pm Reply
  22. RUaNerdAdult

Adults like Mittani, Montolio, etc…all simply part of today's versions of dungeons and dragons nerds, in a video game, filling and venting emotional needs. Nothing more. Amazing how much these video games mean to these lifers. Nerd adults are so funny.

January 21, 2013 at 7:51 pm Reply
  23. RUaNerd

January 21, 2013 at 7:52 pm Reply
  24. Q Q

January 21, 2013 at 7:55 pm Reply
  25. Bob Bob

January 21, 2013 at 7:55 pm Reply
  26. fdds

Hmm

January 21, 2013 at 7:56 pm Reply
  27. Goofy Adults

Adults like Mittani, Montolio, etc…all simply part of today's versions of dungeons and dragons n.e.r.d.s, in a video game, filling and venting emotional needs. Nothing more. Amazing how much these video games mean to these lifers. N.e.r.d. adults are so funny.

January 21, 2013 at 7:58 pm Reply
  28. Lifers Galore

Mittani, Montolio, etc., just part of today's versions of dungeons and dragons adults, in a video game, filling and venting emotional needs. Nothing more. Amazing how much these video games mean to these lifers. So funny.

January 21, 2013 at 8:00 pm Reply
  29. Funny Guys

these guys are just today's dungeons and dragons nerds. Mittani, motolio, etc. Using their video games to fill and vent emotional needs. So funny.

January 21, 2013 at 8:03 pm Reply
  30. c c

Mittani, Montolio, etc…all simply part of today's versions of dungeons and dragons nerds.

January 21, 2013 at 8:03 pm Reply
  31. CareBearStares

TEST will have to pull the trigger. Mittani won't do it, he's going to blast TEST with colorful descriptors painting them out to be childlike insecure and impetuous – but most importantly he'll facilitate the acusation that TEST is scared. But Goons won't overtly fire the first shot. That way they'll have another E-honor War against the betraying group they helped 'raise' in EVE.

January 21, 2013 at 8:16 pm Reply
  32. Empty words

where is the big war HBC vs CFC now? I dont see it. What I see is blue ball weak sauce donut. Did the diplomats, rich guys and cowards win again?

January 22, 2013 at 6:37 am Reply
  33. GOOONS KILLLTESTNOW

Montolio: Yes. TEST is built for big fights against big enemies. Against All Authorities was disappointNG.

ARE YOU JOKING? YOU BRING 1000 TOONS TO LAG OUT THE SYSTEM AND SAY I WIN.WE UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU SUCK YOU JUST ADD MORE BODIES.

1 VS 1 OR 50 VS AAA WINS EVERYTIME.

January 22, 2013 at 1:07 pm Reply
  34. poastin toaster

yeah its a good thing, i would rather read an edited version with a bunch of ~words~ thrown in there my mittens.

January 22, 2013 at 12:21 pm Reply
  35. Ganicus

A goon saying this. Fucking ironic. Goons and test are the same thing, both utter shit, and both only have the tactic of mass outnumbering opponent to make up for their shit pilots.
    However the big difference is test accepts there shit, but try to become better and is growing larger balls that will hopefully soon drop and put cfc on a spit roast with N3 and bros help. Goons think there gods and awesome, there not there terrible as the dotbros war showed. They get hammered against hostiles a fraction there size, pathetic.

January 22, 2013 at 5:08 pm Reply
    1. TRONGLE

He's not a goon. Goons are super-particular about terminology (as you might have noticed) and "toon" is not a term Goons use. He's probably just some carebear who got his officer fit vindicator ganked by test and wants the goons to avenge him.

February 18, 2013 at 4:00 am Reply
  36. Dave from FA

will not happen and even if it did all hostile would be curb stomped or disbanded in a month

You all know it and you should fear it happening

We have the red button and we control your game

January 22, 2013 at 5:30 pm Reply
  37. Watchful EyE

honeybadger.pleaseignore.com:
    I concede.

Shadoo has talked me off of the ledge, I have released the hostage and dropped my knife. After discussing this with other HBC leaders a reset and expanded NIP / OTEC agreement is the best path forward. It isn't what I want, but it is what you want. I want war. I want gigantic fucking battles. I want to crash nodes because people are so fucking interested in this shitty game.

Shadoo has promised to give me what I want without the nastyness of sov grinds.

#### SENT BY Montolio to All online hbc @ 2013-01-23 00:55:11 EVE Time ####

**************
    Look who the aggressor is now! "Montolio: I just want to make sure our side is out in the public" Ya your side is the side of aggression!

January 22, 2013 at 8:42 pm Reply