Comments

More corporations continue to jump ship from Against All Authorities, this time the spotlight gets on the Russian Thunder Squad, today the following email was sent:

All good things come to an end
From: Mutafakaz
Sent: 2013.01.06 15:27
To: Against ALL Authorities,

Hereby on behalf of Russian thunder Corporation I announce that we are leaving tripple a. We’re one of the oldest and core corporation in alliance. So it was a very tough decision for us. But the situation in alliance leaves no other option.

Current state of -A- is being a slowly rotting substance with low activity and main reason for it is a leadership vacuum. There is no one who could take control over alliance affairs. Herc and Maka have done a lot for -A- in the past two years, but now they’re gone. And we don’t see anyone who could step up in foreseeable future, even MVN is leaving us soon.

RTSQ is not going to join any of FOTM allaince like PL, TEST, RED, whatever. We’re going to become a part of a new russian speaking alliance in the depths of Stain. Our goals will be the same: Kill test and their pets.

To be honest I’d like save the ticker and freeze it for now.

Taking all the aforesaid into consideration I’d like to say those 6 years in AAA have been a blast. I will miss our english speaking part, especially you MVN <3. Good luck guys PS: We will be leaving in one week, if someone doesn't emokick us 😀

It is still left to see how many other corporations continue to bleed off Against All Authorities, in the past 30 days over nine corporations left including some high profile ones like BUSA and Macabre Votum.

– R

Send us Intel/Corrections via dropbox or shoot us an e-mail

165 Comments

  1. former eve player

    Do yourself a favor guys this time, do NOT recruit Americans and English people into your new alliance, just don't. You will thank me in the future.

    January 8, 2013 at 11:28 am Reply

Leave a Reply