null

Blackwater Usa Inc. [BUSA], top ranked PvP corp and member of Against All Authorities for almost two years now, is switching sides and apparently about to join Pandemic Legion.

Here is the mail MukkBarovian sent to the whole alliance. Respect is clearly shown, but the possibility of greener pastures and the lack of diplomacy are mentioned as reasons for this outcome:

Night Watch 12/28
From: MukkBarovian
Sent: 2012.12.28 23:38
To: Against ALL Authorities,

MukkBarovian: Friday Night, Dec 28
Night Watch

I have been fighting my internet company for the last several days. I haven’t been able to be on to do damage control. The best I can do is write this, but I will not do the damage control you might be hoping for. I apologize.

Yesterday a request came in for me to overrule Theng. His discontent was clearly evident. I was asked to take power to prevent him from taking the actions that would lead to BUSA leaving -A-. I refused. In all honesty I have the power. My first instinct is to avoid taking risks. By myself I would probably not take such radical actions as leaving -A- because of the danger of failure. If things go badly for one reason or another because you were proactive you must take responsibility. If the boat sinks while you sit doing nothing you at least can say, “It wasn’t my fault.” That attitude does not make for leadership, so Theng’s plan has my approval.

Theng is making the decision and has done very well so far. I do not believe Theng is leading us into a bad place. We are going off to fly with a successful group of pilots with a sterling reputation. BUSA is joining PL.

I will not point fingers and try to blame someone else for this. I will not breach security to create forum porn for the masses reposting things. I will end my stay in -A- with a nerdy analogy.

-A- are not cowards. The call of coward was simply levied by enemies who found they could not easily harm -A- in battle. Disregard it. Some time ago, Ashemi Darkhold from hirr made the insightful observation that -A- are like Klingons. They fight enthusiastically. The alliance would not be near the top of EVE Kill if it was otherwise. In combat they are skilled and they continue to fight in increasingly hostile environments.

The ground state of a Klingon is flying a small ratty broken down ship fighting those without the same warrior ethic and skill. There is nothing impressive about the ships the Klingons fly after they uncloak and join battle. They rarely have overwhelming numbers or serious firepower on their side. They do not have a capital ship fleet. They still do very well, because they commit everything to the fight. The worst that happens to them is death in battle when they pick a fight with a strong battle ready opponent. Even then they often give that opponent a serious run for their money. When the Enterpise would get destroyed, It was at the hands of the Klingons.
This is all admirable. Unfortunately -A- also shares the negative aspects of the Klingons. They are easy to anger and lack diplomacy or tact. Pain is a rite of passage. Soft emotions don’t figure in. The terrible Klingon reputation is there and few people find the stomach to be their allies.

BUSA is leaving -A- because we are tired of the Klingon culture. We have come to demand more in conduct than a Klingon is comfortable with. I personally wish -A- well. We will not turn around and snipe stragglers on the undock. We will not breach security or run off with assets. I respect Herc and regret that I will not be working with him in the future. For the most part I care about the well being of the -A- membership. Hopefully the CEOs and FCs lead them on to green pastures. I take responsibility for the consequences of withdrawing support from -A-. If green pastures prove evasive because I am necessary to acquire them then I apologize.

It seems someone has doctored the MVN MS Paint thing in response to the new situation.
http://i.imgur.com/zmxaS.jpg
God, I wish my stay in -A- had left me that buffed. On the other hand I don’t remember dildos being involved at any point in the process.

Richter also had a statement to make regarding our changing position:
“Ever since I read someone mention BUSA was going to join PL in jabber yesterday, I’ve had the most rancid case of bad gas of all time. Like, I cannot stop farting and eschewing the most grotesque smell from my ass.

Is this some sort of coincidence, or is there a conspiracy at play here?”
Maybe somebody will eventually be able to help you Richter.

-Good luck.

Meanwhile, Makalu Zarya (after being in a stew over this for a few hours) has replied the following: