Comments

CVA/Providence Coalition has lost its lead FC’s (EU TZ Hidetoshi Rushd and US TZ Tyrus Tenebros) in a period of a month due to internal drama. With these two instigators gone, CVA is crumbling. Below are farewell speeches from both copied from CVA forums.

Goodbye speech from Tyrus Tenebros:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

It is with some reservation that I announce that I will be leaving Curatores Veritatis Alliance and the providence region to move on to an organization in Syndicate.

After the New Eden Open, I have decided to join Stimulus in Rote Kapelle. Some of the veterans of this region may recognize them as historic enemies of CVA, but at current they are far from our AO and have respect for our more well known fighters. They are dedicated and highly skilled PvPers and I look forward to causing havoc with them.

Most importantly to me at this point, this move will reduce the overhead burden of coordination amongst a sometimes (oftentimes) fragmented coalition. While I will certainly not spend this time to be negative, any alliance with representation in providence should rethink how engaged it is with our primary formup and intel channels and how often their pilots are willing to join each other’s fleets, be on each other’s comms, and generally work together to overcome threats, rather than be scattered and often vulnerable.

Primary amongst this to ALL pilots reading this is training for the unified doctrine, and encouraging your leadership to participate in coalition decisions and propogate the doctrine to ALL new pilots as they enter your alliances. What finally led me to consider moving on was when once again what started as a strong and seemingly well-backed push to move towards new doctrines once again floundered.

We have the pilots in the regions. The “warm bodies” needed for the fleets are there, if we acted like a real 0.0 coalition, we could not join “own” providence, but actually HOLD it. It is possible and within reach, but nobody has the coordination or trust to pool the resources… and more importantly, neither new (for BS level) or mid-age (dread) pilots trust the regional force enough to spend ISK acquire supercapitals or dreadnaughts. There is no “poor” in Eve anymore: Incursions, cobalt buff, wormholes, forsaken hubs, mag sites, 10/10s, lowsec L4 mission blitzing…it’s all available in and around the providence region.

In short, in parting I urge the region to settle trust issues, commit to being a 0.0 coalition, encouraging players to skill for and purchase good ships, and make another strong effort to unify in to a true FORCE in 0.0 as we always should have remained, not a pessimistic waiting game for the next invasion.

A good number of recent and old guard pilots will be coming with me. I won’t go out of my way to name specific names as some details are still being hammered out.

Amarr Victor.

Goodbye speech from Hidetoshi Rushd, last month.

Hello Providence,
The time has come for me to move on to other places. While some of you might be surprised at this announcement, insiders might know the reasons for me leaving. When I came back to Providence I set myself some goals after doing inventory in the first month. I realised that the lack of a unified coalition doctrine, SRP and smoothly running inter-alliance relationships were the biggest reason for some of the major problems the Provi coalition is dealing with. The SRP was setup (with big help from Phineas Freak, who is handling the massive administrative task on his own) and is working good. Communications with most of the Provi holders have been fruitfull (at least to me most non-CVA FC’s and CEO’s have been very positive). The only problem remained the doctrine, and at the time of me writing this goodbye mail, the doctrine remains a problem. Providence has 55 doctrines and the ones needed for most situations were declined by the War Hawk council the most. If there was a red frig fleet running around, they wanted to form up in Abaddons. Abaddons, Abaddons, Abaddons! It always has to be Abaddons (while these so-called War Hawks themselves can’t even fly them straight).

While I understand CVA’s history of RP’ing and the being addicted to Amarr ships that comes along with it, I have done my best to make people realise that some non-Amarr ships fulfill certain roles better in certain situations, or even for economically viable reasons. Other reasons was also the attraction that Providence has on (relative) newer EVE players and the need to lower the bar ship/skill wise while still trying to be as effective as possible. This has been a pain in the ass amongst some of the older FC’s (the so called War Hawks council). Nevertheless, Drake-fleets were always massively participated by everyone (according to xHj I’m holding the record for the most people in fleet and on CVA beta Mumble), despite the sh!tt!ng the War Hawks have been doing on these fleets, regardless of the solid results we have been getting.

The usage of Welpcanes and similarly fitted Tempests in a few cap brawls we have had showed a great turn up by a lot of people and results were positive. We managed to kill dreads, triage carriers and faction BS’s in Nakah, using less than 100 Canes and Pests and a fuckton of other kitchensink stuff. I also remember that massive battle in G-5 against Tengu’s, in which I called for DampDrakes and we obliterated the enemy off the field, sending them home wondering how the hell a Drake fleet nearly-alpha’d boosted Tengu’s. You know the saying: it’s not the size of your tool, it’s how you use it ( …and that’s what she said too!).

Some members of War Hawks continuously kept criticizing me for not calling for Abaddons or Rokhs enough. It’s not that I never wanted this, but it’s just that there has not been a purpose for them so far. One time G-5 got SBU’d and I called for Abaddons and that was the only situation in which I found myself needed to call for these. Although Rooks ‘n Kings showed up on grid and did things to us without using the vaseline, along with the massive need for War Hawk dudes to be f*cked up backseat FC’s in fleets (while they suck at FC’ing in the front seat even) this event proved my point more than ever: you only call for these setups if needed, not for every occasion. And when I did call for them there were the War Hawks criticizing why the f*ck I call for a BS fleet.

When calling for roam fleets I stuck to ‘roam-able’ setups cause last thing you want to do is go out and roam 20+ jumps in a Rokh or Abaddon fleet. Also, with our comms and fleets being saturated with ears and eyes from hotdroppers, this has always been a big risk. Provicomms are -security wise- simply worse than the Iraqi army. I would have taken that risk if only my call for proper back up fleets to escalate with was heard, but if there is one thing I have learned in Providence, it’s that CVA has been traumatized by using caps. In Providence the number of actual cap ships is staggering (yes, seriously… CVA has caps), but they will simply not be brought out, unless it is to rat in them like an utter retard and end up losing it to some local morale officer that sits days on end in ratting systems anyway.

I have tried to change a lot of these issues and while some things succeeded, some things have also failed. Funny enough the only things that have failed to get resolved were inner CVA issues. I’d like to believe I gave it my best shot, based on the feedback I have been getting from the other holders, but the main problem keeps on being within CVA itself. No matter how much CVA loves to bash and trash talk the other holders by calling them incompetent and total idiots, fact of the matter is that the other holders showed the biggest participation in my fleets and almost always showed up in the compositions I asked for. Fact of the matter is that within CVA there are key elements that are holding power over CVA as an alliance and Proviblock as a coalition and are failing to do effort to work together with the very same people they have set blue themselves and help them improve and mature into solid alliances, or at least the solid alliance that CVA considers itself to be. While it’s actually not as solid in reality, you guys have to realise that the only reason CVA is holding Providence is the same reason why for example IRC is still in Cobalt Edge: all that space is really cool, dude… but no one gives a sh!t about. Untill someone will show up at CVA’s doorstep because, well… for the sake of gudfites, which they won’t get because: ”hey, this is Providence!”.

So, it’s back to my old corp which is in RAZOR these days and go put in my effort amongst a group of people that are not totally retarded when it comes to seeing the need for unified doctrines, the need of coordination amongst FC’s and allies and most importantly, where FC’s don’t have to bother with politics and politicians don’t have to bother with military. Thank you all for giving me your trust and enabling me to learn more about being a skymarshall, an FC and PvP in general. I sincerely hope CVA will pull it together and hopefully people with some sense will become key elements, instead of the fucktards currently holding all the cards and acting towards all their memberbase and allies in Providence like Lefty, from Donnie Brasco: you think they are helping you, but in truth they are hurting you.

Rovern Hashu from Providence News wrote the following assessment.

The loss of Tyrus as the senior CVA US timezone FC levels a serious blow on CVA US timezone activities What his loss will mean for the attempted rebuilding of Celestial Jannisaries after the withdrawal of Lonewolfnight remains to be seen. Current rumors also have several other prominent US timezone CVA and CJ members following with Tyrus including Garreck (AMDEF/TLOS) and Rory Pruzis (CJ) but this has yet to be confirmed.

– R

Send us Intel/Corrections via dropbox or shoot us an e-mail

1. Wrote Krapelle

As a stim pilot, I welcome our new CVA overlords. AMARR VICTAR and such

December 7, 2012 at 3:55 pm Reply
    1. Scrote Kapelle

lol arpeeeee

December 7, 2012 at 4:25 pm Reply
  2. indy

hmmm is cva or test(without pl) worse in terms of pvp and skills in it…

discuss…

December 7, 2012 at 3:56 pm Reply
    1. The Observer

I'd say test. Sure, they win more engagements, but that's the blob of rifters.

December 7, 2012 at 6:18 pm Reply
      1. The Observer

oh, and i forgot the brobirds

December 7, 2012 at 6:18 pm Reply
    2. Random grunt

Neither killiing CVA is like tripping the retarded kid on the yellow school bus, then calling him a failed abortion

December 7, 2012 at 11:01 pm Reply
  3. laughatallofyou

Hide was a shit FC and a one trick pony…so its way better for CVA and company that he is very gone.

Tyrus didn't do much but boring night roams, and turncoated, so good riddens.

December 7, 2012 at 4:00 pm Reply
    1. laughbackatyou

you must be very butthurt about something.

it was people like Hidetoshi and Tyrus that gave CVA the teeth it had. Without them in CVA there is nothing to lead the packs.

numbnut idiots like Sollana Neddy Wildcard and whatever other shits are there will probably just cause CVA to disband

December 7, 2012 at 4:26 pm Reply
      1. Rushd was a punk ass butch who talked way to much shut while in SMA. He really is a one time trick pony and that pony is pretty lame

Rushd needs to run back to WOW

I'm still waiting for your assistance on the unlock ya worthless punk

December 7, 2012 at 5:30 pm Reply
      2. 1B bounty

Yaay I'm famous now ?
        Dumbass. Hide was an Emo guy that only could tell how awesome he was in MM (I was there, he wasn't). And when he didn't get his cookies he would emo rage quit, 4 times in 2 months.

December 7, 2012 at 9:48 pm Reply
  4. YF Director

"It is time for CVA to disband and a better alliance to step up."
    Codo Yagari

December 7, 2012 at 4:18 pm Reply
    1. I'm not sure if you're joking or not, because Codo is deluded enough to actually say that and mean it . The only competent people in Yulai are the spais and awoxers.

December 7, 2012 at 4:55 pm Reply
      1. A cowardly move, not only from the imposter, but also by Mr "David Davidson" to not expose your true EVE character identities. Posting under someone elses name in order to discredit them is truly the acts of a desperate and dishonourable character.

Anyone that knows me a little bit also knows that I have nothing but the utmost respect for CVA's long struggle to implement and maintain NRDS in 0.0 sec. And may they keep getting stronger, better and wiser as the struggle continues into the future.

// Codo Yagari

December 7, 2012 at 5:53 pm Reply
        1. This is one of two possible posts:

1. an imposter pretending to be Codo
          2. Codo deflecting attention away from himself

Given that this is Eve and we are meant to trust noone, I therefore cannot really say we should add a third option which is he's telling the truth. That'd just be too easy 😉

December 7, 2012 at 6:46 pm Reply
          1. CeePee

All this RP is lol, also, "i gave him in several occasions the username and password for my accounts to update my skill queue.." isn't account sharing ~illegal~. Dirty Amarrians and your dirty, filthy, shit eating ways.

December 8, 2012 at 6:57 pm
        2. Proviblobber

David Davidson has all the fear he needs to keep himself hidden. I do as well because of my past history in the region and who I fly with now. My corpmates know how I feel about CVA but instead I focus on my corp and not the hatred I have for the cesspool that is CVA.
          CVA would most likely force his or my removal from his corp or alliance and will be set red for being openly defiant to the ruling class. I mean this is the group where Solana and Hide opening stated in intel channels for reds to come shoot a blue carrier then openly flame-troll in a debated on the citadel forums about the topic. Now I agree on the ban but not how CVA FCs and high command responded to it.

I think you guys need to start focusing a little more in defending your pocket then defending the space you use to own.

December 8, 2012 at 5:41 pm Reply
      2. Mohamad

its nice to see NBSI alliances impersonate codo here and reply to themselves … lol
        with all respect .. we have no intent to replace CVA, our vision is slightly different although we are NRDS, CVA has done great job in providence and been there for years and years.. and i doubt such issues will change anything in the area… just you will find here some miserable HBC failing FCs that lost billions of ships in less than a month of being neighbours because they wanted to do things at alliance levels without blobing
        Respect to Rushd.. he has been great, respect to Tyrus that tried to revive things in the US tz… but the fact remains .. the concept we fight for is greater than people, whether its rushd, Tyrus, or myself
        rgds
        Mohamad Transporte
        Yulai Federation FC

December 7, 2012 at 6:40 pm Reply
        1. I assumed the YF Director was a random troll, but I couldn't resist the temptation to poke fun at Codo. I assure you I am a member of a holder alliance, but I choose to remain anonymous because I like my alliance diplo and/or don't want to get yelled at. Anyway, pretty much all the correspondence I have seen from Codo leads me to believe he is this huge pretentious ass and is completely full of himself. YF does not lend itself to a good impression though either, your size and fairly open recruiting requirements means you have a lot of negative visibility between people shitting up intel, stupid PVE losses, and other general tomfoolery.

Anyway, most all the Provi holder alliances are pretty shit, mine included (I like to think it's slightly less shit, but I am probably deluded as well). And the few that aren't complete shit are anti-social dicks (I'm looking at you, North holders). But if you want to play NRDS in EVE you're stuck there (well, GW maybe). I will give CVA credit for stepping up the CTA activity these past few months and getting better participation going though.

December 7, 2012 at 7:36 pm Reply
          1. Will

Where does this 'anti-social dicks' fantasy originate from? I would've thought it applied more to 4th District if anything.

December 7, 2012 at 7:55 pm
          2. grunt

Lived in provi for a year now just moved out of there like 3-4 month ago. the only decent aliance's there where -7- and E.E. know that EE is gone from there you only have -7- that are decent

December 7, 2012 at 8:10 pm
          3. Mohamad

You can never judge a person unless u spend time with him, codo, is the most sincere, polite and patient guy i have ever seen in eve, a world full of scammers, E-peeners and back stabbers…Codo is the only guy i trust in eve to the limit i gave him in several occasions the username and password for my accounts to update my skill queue.. something i believe, i can never do with anyone.. even with some RL friends..
            Rgds again
            Honour & Decency
            YF FC

December 7, 2012 at 8:19 pm
          4. Not really the works of a real man to speak out from behind a hidden identity against the people you live amongst, and have been fighting for many years to defend and keep your region open and free every day. Or at least,, if you are going to talk like that, have the consistency to take your belongings and leave.

December 8, 2012 at 2:34 pm
    2. Proviblobber

I actually agree with this. I have lived in the Provi area and the south for over 7 years. I have been blue and red to CVA but one thing was always clear, they where the masters and they do it with great cunning.

They still have the smug stench of days old like -A- do and did. I'm not saying all the entities in Provi are bad but CVA needs to be gone.

December 7, 2012 at 7:24 pm Reply
      1. -A- FC

Smug stench?

You mean being capable, independent and indomitable?

If this is the case, yes CVA are. Sorry if the stench of independent alliances who won't be pets to the goon nation is making you ill.

Two FCs leaving is not going to be a big issue and may actually help them out with new blood, better then having FCs stay because they feel they have to.

December 9, 2012 at 10:09 pm Reply
    3. Provi Resident

I assume that since Codo is saying this that you think it should be YF? I will fight tooth and nail against your shitty alliance to keep that from happening.

December 9, 2012 at 5:06 pm Reply
      1. Read the whole thread before you speak. Above post is by an imposter.

December 9, 2012 at 5:28 pm Reply
        1. Observer

And yet YF remains shit.

December 10, 2012 at 6:41 pm Reply
      2. abc123

No need to worry youself about that. Two things will without your help prevent that.

1. Look at their Kill Boards
        2. Be in there Voice Comms for five mins. and all doubt will be removed.

December 9, 2012 at 6:10 pm Reply
        1. Flying Spaceships

Their kb losses are padded to hell. An example would be a 21bill loss showing as a 3bill loss http://kb.yulaifederation.net/?a=kill_detail&…

Honour & Decency my ass!!!!!!

If the kb wasnt so padded, id go as far as to say they have the worst kill / death ratio of any alliance in EvE.

And you guys in yulai think you can run Provi?! You couldnt run a bath…….

December 10, 2012 at 1:03 am Reply
    4. laughatallofyou

Why certainly YF would make a fantastic new leadership for Provi, with all their spais and awoxers, I'm sure the region would be perma stable.

December 10, 2012 at 3:49 pm Reply
  5. Huh

It's CVA and proviblock. Who the fuck cares?

Only cool thing about provi is Chribba.

December 7, 2012 at 4:45 pm Reply
    1. Huh

The only thing cool about provi is Chribbia.

Dumbass

December 7, 2012 at 4:45 pm Reply
    2. Flying spaceships

Codo is a messed up individual, all joking aside, I hope he finds the help he needs to differentiate between real life and EvE.

December 7, 2012 at 6:07 pm Reply
    3. qweq

Chribba isn't in providence, hasn't been for some time.

December 7, 2012 at 7:35 pm Reply
  6. Jayarr

GTFO of Rote, we don't want any amarr role playing faggots here.

December 7, 2012 at 4:46 pm Reply
    1. Gayarr Fagtol

M8, replying as me isn't cool mate

December 7, 2012 at 5:25 pm Reply
  7. So basically he realised that CVA's egos within the leadership were preventing them from going places and chose to find work elsewhere.

He's right. CVA had the chance to put things right once Aralis left but it seems nothing has really changed. Is it time for another CVA wakeup call?

On that note I have a serious question: if CVA had issues again of the severity where almost all of Eve went to Providence to help them out, who would come this time? Being red didn't stop anybody before when CVA were disbanded due to whatever reason it was(can't remember why so apologies) but it would be interesting to know just who exactly would help them.

December 7, 2012 at 6:52 pm Reply
    1. NRDS

I think your right on the helping CVA bit. Most of the people who fly NRDS have been fed up with getting looked down on, insulted, and generally treated like second class citizens by the lower ranks of CVA. Even policies attempted to be enforced by the upper ranks (I am looking at you capital ship ban) are laughed it. Especially when you threaten to kill blues/neuts to enforce your new policies…which breaks the entire concept of NRDS in the first place? The past and present direction of CVA has left a sour taste in the mouths of even the most veteran holders of Providence. There is a lot of support for NRDS, but the support for CVA dictating policy is at an all-time low.

December 8, 2012 at 5:11 pm Reply
      1. Will

So much this. If we're going to progress as a proper Coalition a form of leadership needs to be formed that, to paraphrase HBO's Rome: Is filled with the best people in Providence, not the oldest men in CVA.

December 9, 2012 at 7:04 am Reply
  8. Jar'Nack

Wow, I personally flew with each of those FC's, They were the best indeed that proviblock had. I'm glad I got out of providence when I did, surely now it will burn.

December 7, 2012 at 6:55 pm Reply
    1. Random grunt

Nah provi is still a shit hole that nobody wants except foor the "Carebear Nation" Bloc which are currently Severance, Yulii Fed, Sound of mind to name a few.

December 7, 2012 at 11:05 pm Reply
      1. oh so mad buhuuu

December 8, 2012 at 1:44 am Reply
    2. Provi guy

considering your kill efficiency is 12% for December and 13% for November you really shouldnt talk I knew you when you started that shitpile corp all you guys did was mine ore all day or get your ass blown up doing something retarded. and what do you have to show for it now?

December 10, 2012 at 7:19 am Reply
  9. NRDS

CVA hasn't been the same since Aralis left. Tyrus knows his stuff about FCing the fleet doctrines he wanted and the fights were fun, but he did a whole lot of sabre rattling (excessive) and talking about his delusional ideas about providence. I think the fight against Rooks and Kings a while back shows the exact reason why his ideas are delusional. As for defending providence, it sure seemed like his fleets spent a lot of time in Catch stirring up trouble, rather than protecting the borders. I think Yulai Federation did a great job on that point, despite their shortcommings on the recruitment/training side of things. Wish Tyrus the best of luck and hope he gets the pvp fights he is looking for. But I for one am glad he is gone.

December 7, 2012 at 8:45 pm Reply
  10. Grope Mybelle

We love Amarr victor! Anal Avatars for everyone!

December 7, 2012 at 8:53 pm Reply
  11. noobnoob

Sucks that Tyrus and Hide left, they were solid dudes who were motivated to improve the region, but them leaving isn't going to going to cause some sort of failcascade. Just a couple disenfranchised FCs who got burned out trying to turn Provide into a 'coalition'

December 7, 2012 at 9:11 pm Reply
  12. JOIN P-TROLL

although Tyrus is a loss, Hidetoshi wasn't he emoraged more than my wife when i try and do her from behind. if he didnt get the answer he wanted.

tbh Danny John-peter was more of a loss.

December 7, 2012 at 9:36 pm Reply
  13. TESTspyBESTspy

Wildcard is stirring shit up so he can have an excuse to leave by spamming links to a 2007 fleet fit and shouting at everyone who disagrees with him. Dyntheos is trying to step up but getting welped erryday and Sollana is a terrible FC who flies hellcats into PL Rohk fleets, cos' he's hardcore.

Watch for more FC's/CEO's/Alliances quitting or jumping from the sinking ship.

Oh, also, watch FSW. SBU's going up there every few days to force fights. One day Provi aint going to turn up and they're going to burn.

December 7, 2012 at 9:49 pm Reply
  14. grunts

This is very bad news for Providence.

Havent flown much with Tyrus cause he is opposite tz but managed to get a fleet or two with him. All I can say is that Tyrus is an awesome fc who would be an asset to any alliance. He knows his game very well.

I am not surprised Hidetoshi has left considering all the shit he was getting from CVA leadership and other fcs who were very jealous of what he was achieving.

In a very short amount of time even. I am surprised Hidetoshi didn't leave sooner. People here calling him emo but I think any lead fc would emorage at the incompetence displayed in providence. Too bad for CVA losing these great guys. Good luck to them finding energetic people like these two who did their sincere best to turn CVA into something good.

Hidetoshi and Tyrus are not the best fcs in EVE but they are better than average and the very best Providence had to offer. CVA was only lucky to have guys like this around. Now they can listen to the whiners that stayed behind, that would see CVA burn rather than acknowledge their incompetence. This is the worst thing that could have happened to CVA and the last NRDS region in EVE.

December 7, 2012 at 10:54 pm Reply
  15. Random grunt

CVA is nothing more then a bunch of gaggling cumbuckets that couldn't lead a bunch of diabetics the candy machine. GOD
    only knows why no1's pressed the "Fuck you" button yet.. When a dog needs to be put down…he needs to be put down.

December 7, 2012 at 10:57 pm Reply
  16. provitor

Providence was always just the punching ball fpr AAA and PL. It has a long tradition. Many years. If Providence becomes a Test region, it might give them a chance to be no more that punching ball for some "elite" PVPers, who exploit their new-player-friendly NRDS.

December 7, 2012 at 11:15 pm Reply
    1. Proviblobber

There is nothing new-player-friendly about the rules of Provi if you are allowed in the club.

The forced use of the KOS checker to make sure you comply with a ROE that gets you killed before you can even defend yourself. The intel within the region is full of horrible chatter, too many neutrals or pay-to-use entities that have no kind of comms or intel discipline.

Most of you probably have citadel access anyway and can watch that chat channel debacle yourselves.

December 8, 2012 at 12:33 am Reply
      1. Pong

Was green on KOS, so looked at settling in to Providence. Flew past a RED fleet, jumped out. CVA camp on the otherside, cool I am safe now. Set to RED on KOS after that, cos i didn't shoot at a RED fleet, by myself – must be a spy.

Sounds good on paper, but in the hands of the ones i came across, its underwhelming.

December 8, 2012 at 2:41 am Reply
        1. some noob

That's what talking to diplos/KOS admins is for.

December 10, 2012 at 5:55 pm Reply
  17. I love Pandas

i guess providence will become nullsec again.,…. naaaahhhhh

December 8, 2012 at 12:10 am Reply
  18. Guest

As a provi bloc grunt, I'll really miss these two. Tyrus was a great organizer and seemed to know his stuff (I personally didn't find him the most enjoyable FC to fly for though) and Hidetoshi was great . . he was really the only bloc-level FC that I'd go out of my way in RL to log in and join his fleets. Really sorry to see him go- he had a great mix of being fun to fly in fleets with while still knowing his stuff and handling large 100+ fleets effectively. It's a bit disappointing he wasn't willing to stick it out/push through it because he probably could've had a bigger impact/legacy on the game in terms of strengthening providence than he will in razor.

CVA top leadership strikes me as pretty decent ppl, but there do seem to be a few bad apples/troll types in there who probably had their ego bruised by these two. It would've been nice to see some of the 'old guard' FCs who had an issue with it sidelined- but I guess tenure and seniority were probably involved, and eventually Hide lost patience. I don't think this is really going to damage the provi-bloc so much as being an opportunity wasted.

overall provi is still a fun place to fly and as far as I know remains one of the only actively enforced and protected NRDS regions in EVE- I just hope there's enough time and leadership to develop more bloc-wide coordination before the next big enemy comes knocking at the door, and unfortunately losing these two is a step in the wrong direction

December 8, 2012 at 3:58 am Reply
  19. former provi

This has always been an issue in Providence. The leadership of CVA are people who have been playing for years and years and have a very specific way of doing things. They don't want to be a serious Pvp or regional power, they just want NRDS in Providence. They will tell this to the newer FC's, but they never really believe it.

Any FC who is competent and has ambition will eventually become disenfranchised with the leadership of CVA/Holders. They simply do not respect the newer FC's regardless of their competence levels and get defensive when they want to bring changes to the coalition or PvP. Some of the old CVA believes they could never actually become good at PvP, but in reality the potential is there, but the Old Guard stifles any serious attempt to improve.

The cycle will continue until the Old Guard changes their mentality. But they never will because they have no desire to. Eventually new FC's will replace the ones who left and they too will leave after a time. Providence will continue chugging onwards as is had for the last 5 or 6 years.

December 8, 2012 at 6:54 am Reply
  20. Chav Queen

People of provi could do what the other 90% of Eve players have done and sell out to a local super power.
    Life his hard very hard. But that makes it all the more rewarding for me and I guess the others too.
    As for capital ships and using them, we live in strike range of PL, and their extensive blue list.

Again we could do what they do, blue up to for the biggest cap blob around then we could use our caps like everyone else without fear of loss.

Mr Codo I have not met a a nicer guy in my 7 years of EVE. Despite being back stabbed and infiltrated he continous to welcome new players and treats everyone with respect. He works around the clock to make Provi a better place and remains a beacon of sensibility at times of political drama.

There will come time when any experianced pilot becomes frustrated by the numbers we face, by the stance we take
    and the thought of flying in bigger and more powerful or simply more elite outfits will be too much of a lure.
    Good luck to these people and thanks for your imput to provi.

In the meantime let the struggle continue

December 8, 2012 at 8:54 am Reply
  21. INKer

I was there for the tengu v alpha maels n other shit, we just kept killing n killing and u reshipped like pro's, until our FC had a brain freeze while aligning and every1 was screaming warp or do something – there fkin alpha maels!

Luckily, we warped just as a curse sucked all my cap. It was a fun fight, even if it was against the wrong fleet. Thorn ran like lil bitches and we was bored and the FC asked us if we fancied getting blown up while blowing shit up. I'm sure u can guess the answer. You did have cap support, which we did kill a couple of, but we was impressed that the CVA dudes had more backbone than Thorn. Good times. Its frapsed somewhere on one of our youtube channels.

December 8, 2012 at 10:48 am Reply
    1. 77t

I think you are confused. The Tengu vs. Drakes in G5 was against Unthinkables and there were no caps involved. The figh against Thorn did not happen cause they came in Muninns and had their bait fail making them leave right before the fight. Typical Alphastarpilot.

December 8, 2012 at 11:23 am Reply
      1. Will

It was actually Tempests/Drakes vs Tengus in G-5. Fun fight. And then -A- gang showed up (I forget their comp) just as the fight ended and got upset that we decided to pull and dress our wounds rather than go right into fighting a fresh gang, so they RF'd the G5 JB.

December 9, 2012 at 6:37 am Reply
      2. Bob

INK = short for UNTHINKABLES

December 9, 2012 at 3:22 pm Reply
  22. Gunny

provi under TestTurd rule? Chinese server ftw laughs

December 8, 2012 at 4:07 pm Reply
  23. abc123

After reading this all I see it this:

1. I came to CVA wanting this?
    2. I Demand everyone In Provi. To Do This NOW!!
    3. My Butt is hurt because It did Not Happen! So I will leave Mad!
    4. Flame CVA and thier pets because they dont do things Like the Rest of EVE's Blob Alliances.

So in closing I will paste something I read years ago:

But in all reality I have seen CVA and Friends fight well over 20 different Alliances and Coalitions in the past years and they are still there, you cant kill them, beat them, make them go away, disband, give up, cascade, etc etc That says something to me.

So yeah me I dont need any help, doing fine, thanks, but the toughest son of a bitches I have seen in the game are still going strong, you can take their space, blob them out, drop super caps on their ceptors, for Go0d FiGhTs and all, but your still losing because you cant ever beat them. Flame that forum retards.

December 8, 2012 at 6:25 pm Reply
    1. That's because they hide behind people like -7- and the other pets.. I mean holders. If they were so tough then why do they constantly refuse to adapt to a game where versatility is the way to proceed? Oh wait, I know why – because nobody else wants Provi and they haven't ever really faced a real threat to their space in a while now. And even then they'll still abandon their pets and will rely on people like -A- to come save the day for them.

Also I don't see a single holder at the moment that was there first time around, barring -7-. CVA and friends sticking together right?

December 9, 2012 at 8:04 pm Reply
      1. abc123

The truth hurts mate. To bad for CVA War Hawks – Council or what ever retared leadership structure CVA has doesn't. It just sad for the people that follow them but that thats ok. For when spring comes around and all the dust is settle, the nipple suckers that now have catch courtesy of the TEST/PL Blob will be ripe for the piking. Then we can go back to curb stomping the next batch of CVA FC's and the whine will start again. Amarr Victor CVA RETARDS.

December 9, 2012 at 9:11 pm Reply
  24. abc123

To Riverini

Your Opening statement –>>>>>CVA/Providence Coalition has lost its lead FC’s (EU tz Hidetoshi Rushd and US tz Tyrus Tenebros) in a period of a month due to internal drama. With these two instigators gone, CVA is crumbling seriously. Below are fairwell speeches from both, copied from CVA forums:

I started to look at this again and observe the following:

1. Who told you these were the lead FC's of CVA?
    2. Was that there official titles?
    3. Did Equinox Dalius tell you this himself?

Then I look at your next statement that says CVA is crumbling seriously. If CVA (which by my terms are arrogant pricks unitl someone in there high command say stop bing a prick) Falls apart because three whiny turds did not get what they want and dont have the balls to stick it out, then yes they will crumble. But if history serves me right, My alliance (-A-) has curb stomped them and every other LOSER Alliance that has come to provi and picked on CVA and proclaimed there doom and fail cascade has come and gone and CVA – NRDS and those People, Corp, Alliance are still in Provi doing the same thing.

December 8, 2012 at 10:04 pm Reply
    1. abc456

Tyrus was a member of War Hawks which is alliance leadership. Hidetoshi was the prime EU FC. This is common knowledge. You are not making a point.

December 8, 2012 at 11:14 pm Reply
  25. dude wheres my goat

I have never laughed so hard in my life. These comments are reason enough to keep reading. Gents, CVA and the provi block rock, and no amount of emo whine and rage will change the fact that we serve the empire, own slaves and will still be around when they turn off the lights and shut down the servers in the years to come.

December 8, 2012 at 10:54 pm Reply
  26. CvaSucks

I'll just leave this here

December 9, 2012 at 5:16 am Reply
  27. CvaSucks

I'll just leave this here

December 9, 2012 at 5:22 am Reply
  28. CvaSucks

I'll just leave this here [youtube LQMlmRvVDKU&feature=plcp http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQMlmRvVDKU&feature=plcp youtube]

December 9, 2012 at 5:27 am Reply
    1. abc123

LMFAO – CVA Leadership please take note – You have been discovered. Really a no ratting in a carrier rule. REALLY? So you are now starting a day care center. What next – No ratting in Faction ship – Then No ratting but in Amarr ships only. Is your leadership really that STUPID!!!!!!

Never mind – Your STUPID leadership has already made a rule of no one can rat in a carrier – which they paid for with their own money – in providence which is supose to be free to roam if you observe NRDS by CVA standards – because your leadership it TO RETARDED to teacher your pilots how to survive in your space. Its just plain PATHEIC!!

December 9, 2012 at 5:24 pm Reply
      1. noob

Wow dude relax… think about it for a second. Given Provi's history as a playground for supercapital heavy alliances to run around hotdropping people, it's not that suprising a rule. The more people ratting in gankable carriers the more reds will be combing the area looking for targets… the rule is in place to protect the residents, not to be dickheads for no reason.

December 10, 2012 at 4:46 am Reply
        1. abc123

Really? There are alot of people who rat in carriers all the time. Never have been caught. Why? Because they watch intel channels and dont rat while reds are in the next system or in local. Thats way we LOVE Yulia Guard. They have the most Retards and Idiots to hotdrop. Plus the tears that stream are priceless to watch when they blame everyone but themselfs is priceless.

Providance has IMO some of the best intel channels and it hard for us to sneak in and catch people. So when people do get caught by us or any other roaming gang it is totally there fault. Not CVA's. Not the Pet Alliance/Corp they are in. Not any other Holder or local resident. Not the RED that Hotdroped them. It's there own dumb fault and there leadership for not teaching or advise them.

But now CVA has gone soft and you want to protect the residents with this carrier rule. Again it just plain PATHEIC. DAY CARE 101 – all those who need to sign up, CVA DIPLO channel is that way —–>>>>>>

December 10, 2012 at 6:46 am Reply
          1. Will

Let's be honest, the rule doesn't really 'protect' anyone as it doesn't stop anyone from being retarded, as people have lost ratting carriers in Provi at least 1-2 times a month now (and just the other day). It's there to serve as a basis for punishing those retards via warning/dismissal.

December 10, 2012 at 8:17 am
          2. laughatallofyou

you should leave Providence, as you clearly don't get it…and when you buy a carrier and do rat in it, please feel free to let everyone on here know where so we can hot drop your butt hurt ass

December 10, 2012 at 3:47 pm
      2. derp

We have been discovered? It's only been advertised written in CVA-Diplo for the best part of a year…

December 10, 2012 at 6:12 am Reply
  29. merce lolita

well i argued a lot with tyrus and his conceptions of fleet doctrine. And in fact defended new ideas like yfs instant lock armor fleets for specific roles. At the same time i believe that combined fleets and adapting fleet composition to both the human material at present living in provi and there skills whether a new player or old player. If provi is going to live under nrds as it has then adapting to the enemy fleets your are facing combined with actual players and ther skills might be more important then doctrine mantas coming from many older residents.

The other thing that imo has weakened provi is the top down fly my way or be turned red policy which cva and holders appear to agree on aka forbidding players to fly cap ships.Now my answer to players who actually have spent time and money in cap ships and want to use them is leave provi and join corps and alliances that do not put ridiculous rules on how one should fly.

I have left provi not because i dislike nrds but because i am not allowed to fly the ships i have spent time and money to train and equip.Unfortunately this leaves out the nrds alternative and i will have to find another corp/alliance which most likely will be nbsi. Not because nbsi is attractive to me but it will allow me to fly the ships i want in game.

If provi wants to survive as the nrds alternative in eve then you will have to stop being the fly my way or no way crowd.

Provi will always be special to me as it is where i began my 0.0 career and many good fun fights while learning a bit how to survive in this harsh envionment.

No hard feelings and gl, my guess is your gonna need it if nrds is going to survive the present leadership

warm regards
    Merce lolitia
    drifter tuli

December 9, 2012 at 9:38 am Reply
    1. Will

CVA hasn't forbidden the use of cap ships. They've forbidden the use of cap ships for ratting. Difference.

December 9, 2012 at 10:42 am Reply
    2. Anti-Ego

This is a typical journalistic piece of crap. CVA is not crumbling despite a couple moving on as we all do in the sandbox of Eve. Merce lolitia, my hat is off to you, you make some great points! I won't fly the fleet doctrine as I am not of Amarr, and the ships smell, but I'll defend the region as best I can in what I can.

CVA are the power in Provi with all the others sitting nicely around the table bound, gagged and only allowed to have an opinion that meets theirs.

Other alliances are not encouraged because they are not treated as an equal, if not an equal then you should give them the time of day. CVA certainly believe they communicate effectively, but my long dead father does a better job.

Some of the rubbish in chat channels only serves to incense others to anger, because of your poor communication skills. Provi is something different as Merce mentioned, but sure as hell the management of the region is lacking.

I will now go an mine in my carrier! What's an Ego worth on the Jita market after you refine it?

December 9, 2012 at 11:55 am Reply
    3. Merce lolita, man! Really sorry to hear you're leaving. You'll be missed.

December 9, 2012 at 3:32 pm Reply
    4. laughatallofyou

good riddens retard

December 10, 2012 at 3:52 pm Reply
  30. merce lolita

December 9, 2012 at 9:41 am Reply
  31. Will Emerson

CVA was actually improving because of Hide and Tyrus. I will miss these two great guys and wonderfull fc's.

December 9, 2012 at 10:25 am Reply
  32. Ladel

Tyrus was a fun guy but US so never joined his fleets.

I joined a couple of Hidetoshis fleets but he was so shit he got blacklisted by our alliance (as well as several corps inside CVA). I once told my folks to join his fleets because it was a cta and got a "no way" back, and they are the people who don't hesitate jumping 20 into 150 if its a good fc leading them. Calling him a premier fc is a bit rich.

Creds for SRP though, was sure he'd just steal the money but it turned out well.

December 9, 2012 at 11:22 pm Reply
    1. Will Emerson

This is coming from 4th? the same guys that never showed up to a cta? the same guys that are in a dead alliance? if you blacklist anyone it's only 10 less people in a fleet.

December 10, 2012 at 7:28 am Reply
      1. Ladel

Yeah, the same guys that missed two CTAs and are the smallest alliance in Provi. Far from dead though and 10 people in the right ships is better than 30 in the wrong.

December 10, 2012 at 8:47 am Reply
      2. Gringo

lol 4th is sort of mini CVA, they talk just as much and the same shit, suck just as bad just less numbers

December 10, 2012 at 11:32 am Reply
  33. Yulai4Life

We in Yulai Federation will run Providence soon with Codo as our leader. Once Equinox gives up we’ll have the leadership we deserve.

December 10, 2012 at 12:41 am Reply
    1. Get Out

You are a fake Mofo.

December 10, 2012 at 6:58 pm Reply
    2. Provi Resident

Look at your KB YF. All you guys know how to do is lose expensive shit

December 12, 2012 at 8:50 pm Reply
  34. Rovern Hashu

I normally refuse to touch EN24 with a 39 and a half foot pole but since I was quoted . . .

December 10, 2012 at 2:00 pm Reply
  35. Provi Official Word
    December 10, 2012 at 9:22 pm Reply
    1. Mark

ROFL this was funny as hell and close to the truth

December 11, 2012 at 9:44 am Reply
  36. goonsrvirgins

As a prov resident I understand where the two departed FC's are coming from. Providence is a punching bag for the rest of new Eden, and there doesn't seem to be any will to change this.

December 11, 2012 at 11:54 am Reply