Comments

She’s back! here is Mintchip’s latest Eve Online video:

Yeah, so this is a long video because I try to update on everything, while also having some fun! I hope you enjoy it and if you do be sure to LIKE! And comment below!

I stopped playing eve for a little bit, but now that I am back I hope that you guys enjoy this video! And the updates! So please come say hello to me in game, or shoot me a mail with anything you’d like to hear about on my show :)

BTW I STREAM NOW So, go favorite my stream on Twitch!

Vlog Channel:

FACEBOOK!

Twitter!

Google Plus!

Blog!

1. Comments

There are no comments posted yet. Be the first one!

November 23, 2012 at 8:14 am Reply
  2. Bystander

Ohnoes, I thought she had moved on. Damn

November 23, 2012 at 8:19 am Reply
  3. kinomania

hello babe

November 23, 2012 at 8:26 am Reply
  4. willy nilly

Stop fucking cutting/editing. I'm in fear of an epileptic fit.

But could only manage 3 minutes of your inane drivel so I was saved.

November 23, 2012 at 8:49 am Reply
    1. horst horstensen

this

November 23, 2012 at 9:55 am Reply
    2. indy

why even click on this news article then, u made at least two or three clicks with your mouse to watch her video, and after all that effort u say she shouldn't have made a video? u clearly wanted to watch it and now u complain about having to watch it? jeez guys whats wrong with you?

November 23, 2012 at 1:00 pm Reply
      1. indy

you are supposed to treat her like test or goons – laugh at how bad she is or jerk off 😀 for me her cute silly-noob act really cheers me up, at times almost gives me a boner so its always a fun time when she posts a new video :)

November 23, 2012 at 1:02 pm Reply
  5. Feday

She thinks Nulli Secunda said "fuck you" to NCdot after the because of Falcon drama lama and we joined black Legion instead…

November 23, 2012 at 8:56 am Reply
  6. Inyaface

Minty I am sure there are a few social networking sites you have not signed up to and linked under your 'videos'.

Does a worker in the chemical industry get more that a MMO Vlogger or what. Is it worth continuing your studies?

November 23, 2012 at 8:56 am Reply
  7. Feday

She also thinks Ink is Russian… lol wth just call em the Neo Curse Coalition

November 23, 2012 at 8:57 am Reply
  8. Ncdot so butt hurt

So all members of the old elite coalition. Ncdot nulli evoke bl raiden, half of Ncdot allies abandon them so they run to pl ra and gypsys for aid yet still loose tech and caps to solars coalition Vince should quit eve he's terrible at eve

November 23, 2012 at 10:08 am Reply
    1. fail

im pretty sure solar has lost supers to nc. and their allies 😉 and most of their space, just a matter of time till they lose it all

November 23, 2012 at 10:59 pm Reply
      1. Good Call

Will Trade Terrible space for NC. Tech any day!

November 24, 2012 at 4:39 am Reply
  9. Lick Windows

DIE you horrible cunt!!!!

November 23, 2012 at 10:08 am Reply
    1. bubbles

die you horrible cunt?

November 23, 2012 at 10:56 am Reply
      1. Faggy bubbles

DIE you horrible cunt!!!

November 23, 2012 at 12:35 pm Reply
  10. bubbles

good to see you back :)

November 23, 2012 at 10:57 am Reply
  11. EvE

Welcome back Mintchip. We missed you!

November 23, 2012 at 11:16 am Reply
  12. zenoroth

tits or gtfo …

November 23, 2012 at 11:18 am Reply
    1. testosterone

wow u are a real man

November 23, 2012 at 11:27 am Reply
      1. Bitch lol

Shut up bitch

November 23, 2012 at 12:33 pm Reply
  13. iskbot#1337

omg i thought we have survived this torments.
    its like a gutshot but nobody release you from the pain

November 23, 2012 at 12:16 pm Reply
  14. indy

aaaaaw mitchip cmon girl we love you :) i mean you know like this website… in a kind of we hate u but we love you kinda way 😀 i mean bottom line is that we love you and it sux when u don't make videos no matter how over-dressed you are on them 😀 x x x

November 23, 2012 at 12:33 pm Reply
    1. hmmm

What the fuck did i just read? This is not Habbo Hotel, kiddo!

November 23, 2012 at 12:49 pm Reply
    2. indy

and also, why click on this post and read this, you can see in the title that its to do with Mintchimp so if it hurts u to watch her videos then why are you even viewing this page? oh wait, i forgot there are people out there who just love to hate and just pooped in to be douches and make bring someone down thinking that somehow it lifts them up :)

again, stick around girl or better yet take your clothes off while u report these news, whats the worse that can happen? :)

November 23, 2012 at 1:07 pm Reply
    3. Luwc

you sound like some 12 year old faggot thats got a puberty crush on her. gtfo

November 23, 2012 at 1:30 pm Reply
  15. zer02none

'Update on Everything' is a overstatement… You briefly talked about each thing without explaining anything, and then talked a little about the poltics and got most of it wrong, and don't forget being totally bias.

I was hoping you would come back and forget about doing this… I want my 12 minutes and 58 seconds back…

November 23, 2012 at 12:48 pm Reply
  16. the vet

glad your back doing vids again, i enjoy them, got the nulli secunda bit a little wrong though

November 23, 2012 at 1:25 pm Reply
  17. Luwc

still no tits. will this ever improve…

November 23, 2012 at 1:29 pm Reply
  18. Sad Panda

Never even watched the video as I am 100% sure it is of the same shizzat quality of the first one I watched last year and I will never get that time back :(

November 23, 2012 at 1:37 pm Reply
  19. She does my tits right in, her voice and game knowledge is utter shite! waffles complete bollocks and reports stuff that got reported on already like 4 months ago.

November 23, 2012 at 1:47 pm Reply
  20. BOOBS

SHOW US YOUR BOOBS

November 23, 2012 at 2:26 pm Reply
    1. DarthNefarius

I thought she already did :)

November 23, 2012 at 5:07 pm Reply
  21. TheStaafsak

Yeah, so this is a long video because I try to update on everything, while also having some fun! I hope you enjoy it (Well we clearly don't) and if you do be sure to LIKE! (Hell no.) And comment below! ( I did that, it's a rant.)

I stopped playing eve for a little bit, but now that I am back (NOOOO!!!) I hope that you guys enjoy this video! (AGAIN NOOOO) And the updates! So please come say hello to me in game, or shoot me a mail with anything you’d like to hear about on my show ( I'd like to hear nothing, that's possible to?)

November 23, 2012 at 2:28 pm Reply
  22. snow

why the fuck is this on news she isnt smart she just says shit tht happened ages ago she shud just go away concidering shes a bitch in her chat n all

November 23, 2012 at 3:32 pm Reply
  23. Gecko

Lol. All these guys go off on this chic but once they hear a real girl is in their corp they spam chats and send gifts of isk. Seriously boys treat the chics the same as the dudes. Plus I would love to see her go on PvP roams and see ppl troll the ppl she kills lol.

November 23, 2012 at 4:12 pm Reply
  24. SMR

The entire length of her videos have always been blooper reels, I don't know why she has them at the end… I still watch them tho.

November 23, 2012 at 4:17 pm Reply
  25. Bandalon

The content is fairly outdated. Some semi-intelligent remarks about new opportunities and how most ‘paths’ in terms of roles have been explored and written about.

What is annoying and fun at the same time is that she is overly self conscious. Also, I dont like her hairstyle. Bangs always makes me wonder weather someone has a crappy forehead or something.

Also, I spell doom for this type of women for when they get older and less attractive and men will wont careanymore simply for the sake of being a woman. (It’s a cruel world).

November 23, 2012 at 4:35 pm Reply
  26. 2.4

Tits or gtfo

November 23, 2012 at 5:02 pm Reply
  27. Cmon be real

Whats with all the hate. I'd rather watch her than some metrosexual dude or some 400 pound…wait…if francis did some eve videos that might be entertaining.

…ITS TOOO HAARRDDD….

November 23, 2012 at 6:49 pm Reply
    1. Bcz most of the guys spewing hate are either a 400 pound basement virgins or immature limp-dicked Omega or a closeted homosexuals who can't stand seeing a girl stand out…

November 23, 2012 at 7:15 pm Reply
      1. leetnessmonster

You got to respect the fact that she can take the biggest eve trolls/insults/etc on a daily basis and keeps on posting videos

Most of you would have quit EVE in general being exposed to even 1% of what she goes thru.
        Don't believe me look at all the "alt" post on the EVE-O forums being too scared to say what you mean with your main

That means shes braver and tougher then the vast majority of people who play eve, a game that has more guys playing then women

Thats why regardless of what she does, she commands respect

November 23, 2012 at 9:06 pm Reply
        1. sigh

She is really misinformed about the entire northern conflict, but thats never stopped her from commenting on anything, it's sort of expected.

November 24, 2012 at 12:12 am Reply
          1. Exversion

She's also misinformed about the southern coalitions. But she has a fan base and I don't see anyone else doing what she does. I mean, I could, but I doubt I'd draw near a fanbase as she does. I simply don't look good in a dress.

November 24, 2012 at 4:03 pm
          2. stare

Who fucking cares if shes not 100% right?

She helps bring in noobs who would otherwise never even considering playing spreadsheets in space and does that to the detriment of herself. Normal people would have said "Fuck this game" and not only ignore it but tell people to avoid it like the plague… but she keeps promoting EVE and getting new subs in something the "elite know it alls that post with alts" won't do

So until you start bringing in as many new people as she does and contributing to the health and future of the game, SHUT THE FUCK UP

November 24, 2012 at 4:04 pm
          3. umadbro guy

umadbro?

November 25, 2012 at 8:01 am
      2. -A- Grunt

No, she can't take a hint… but she won't go away lol. Props though if you can take that many shit-posts about u and keep on truckin' that has gotta be worth somthing.

November 25, 2012 at 8:00 am Reply
  28. hai

I actually watched the whole video :)
    tbh if you are 100% sure about all the things you've mentioned in the video, it is rather decent!

just one thing, if there any way you could talk a little bit slower for us non-native English speakers?

welcome back to eve

November 23, 2012 at 6:56 pm Reply
  29. fail

mintchip is worst shitposter of them all! never gets facts straight and she will always rely on looks she dose not have

November 23, 2012 at 7:53 pm Reply
  30. Gumpin

I hate all inaccurate news videos, especially ones with white knight fans.

November 24, 2012 at 1:07 am Reply
  31. Deifirtep

Good to see you back MintChip. Cheers.

November 24, 2012 at 3:37 am Reply
  32. Humble_miner

Welcome back!

November 24, 2012 at 7:48 am Reply
  33. The Mittani

At least she swallows…

November 24, 2012 at 2:52 pm Reply
  34. nonMINTYCHIPTURDFAN

oh fuck me. you are bad . you should feel bad.stop wasting your time dear. you are old news literally …OLD NEWS MINTY. go dive into a ice cream bowl and shut up.

November 24, 2012 at 5:14 pm Reply
  35. apimp

I stopped playing eve for a little bit,

Stopped reading and unsubbed from her pages for that reason. You either play Eve or your a nobody…Welcome to the nobody list Nobodychip. I used to be a semi-fan. But now. You are nothing to me. NOTHING!

November 25, 2012 at 12:51 am Reply
  36. apimp

PS be proud of your forehead. Even if it is a sixteen head. Your hair looks silly cut around your eyes like the preview to this vid displays.

November 25, 2012 at 12:53 am Reply
  37. IRC FC

Could not listen without facedesking sorry :S

November 25, 2012 at 4:06 am Reply
  38. THEFUCKINGTIME

10 seconds wasted

and 30 seconds skimming comments before posting

40 seconds total wasted

almost a minute now

FUUUUUUU

November 27, 2012 at 2:26 am Reply
  39. CareBearStares

Heh. Came here for the bitter misogyny.
    Had to explain to co-workers I wasn't laughing at Youtube Clips.
    Success!

Thou… Coldsnap or GTFO!

November 27, 2012 at 9:14 pm Reply
  40. Mulloka

I'd Tap that!

November 30, 2012 at 2:14 am Reply
  41. Sparticulous Hakoke

Always great to hear updates about eve when I do not have time to actually be in the game!

November 30, 2012 at 7:54 pm Reply