Comments

Nullsec is a dangerous place. Not just for the individual pilot, but for the multitude of pilots who make up alliances. We’ve seen quite a few Alliances rise and fall. Just recently, we reported that TJA Alliance will be disbanding. Today, we report to you yet another Nullsec Alliance will be laying to rest.

The following is a mail from the leadership of Soldiers of New Eve

From: Uagen Zlepe
Sent: 2012.11.13 17:51
To: Soldiers Of New Eve,

Soldiers!

It has been one hell of a journey. In March we began our full-scale assault on the Kalevala expanse, and evicted Banderlogs/Bloodbound. Over the course of April/May we took the entire region against all odds, and with our single allied alliance we held our region for 6 weeks against a loose coalition of 30,000 players, with just under 2500 allied pilots.

Since then we have fought though Vale of the Silent, Geminate, Tribute, Catch and Immensea. Since we formed we have fought against the odds as an independent alliance. However, since SOLAR returned as the dominant Drone-region power, the opportunities for our alliance to independently hold sov in EVE have almost completely disappeared.

Over the 7 months we have flown together SONE has punched far above its weight, and had some fantastic fun. I’d like to personally thank all of you for making it such an awesome time. Although it hasn’t been easy (we’ve been constantly moving and fighting since we formed), we’ve had some truly great fights, and made a lot of new friends.

Once again, a huge amount of thanks to all of you, those where were with us at the beginning, and those who have joined during our travels and stuck out adversity with us – you guys and gals made EVE worth playing for us.

Unfortunately, much of UNSOL and alliance leadership no-longer have the will or vision needed to keep this incarnation of SONE alive. Our corporation will be moving to a quiet 0.0 alliance to rebuild our corporation, rest our burned-out pilots and replenish our ISK reserves. This means essentially that SONE will be disbanding within the next 2 weeks.

To everyone in SONE know that you have been immense fun to fly with, and you are always welcome to come join us on our future ventures.

Thank you all,

Uagen Zlepe
UNSOL CEO/ Alliance exec.

SONE was recently pushed out of Sov and had communicated they would be heading to NPC to rebuild. This no longer appears to be the case. I’m sure some of these corporations will find homes with their neighbors, bolstering their numbers. Will be interesting to see which way they are pulled. HBC, N3, CFC, Solar, NCC, -A-. Even with the death of an Alliance, the mark it makes on the eve universe is still felt.

-Exversion

58 Comments

  1. Charles Darwin

    Kula Kain.

    November 13, 2012 at 7:56 pm Reply
    1. hmmmm

      How on earth a alliance even functioned with that retarded stoner as a lead FC i do not know.

      November 13, 2012 at 8:04 pm Reply
      1. failscade

        Obviously it didnt XD also lets be honest Uagen was too much of a used car salesman, just all around slime

        November 13, 2012 at 9:00 pm Reply
      2. duh

        Starfleet?

        November 14, 2012 at 2:29 pm Reply
    2. Jelly Pilot

      Oh right. This is the dude who mysteriously writes "I come for your space" in arabic in local. Perhaps he should spend more time at FC school rather than learning cute little google translator tricks

      November 14, 2012 at 1:31 am Reply
  2. grunt

    Another carebear allaince bites the dust!

    November 13, 2012 at 8:14 pm Reply
    1. IRC Grunt

      Congratulations on displaying such staggering levels of retardation in a single sentence. SONE were anything but carebears; I would liken them more to a miniature -A-. Good fighters, good morale, but with a massively inflated perception of their own abilities and no notion of the value of allies.

      November 13, 2012 at 10:36 pm Reply
      1. Judge Dredd

        I lived next to them but never saw thEm do anything but carebear…

        November 13, 2012 at 10:40 pm Reply
      2. This is not an alt

        They were not carebears but they were also terrible at PVP filled with corporations that have had more alliances then I have had hot dinners which speaks volumes.

        November 13, 2012 at 11:35 pm Reply
    2. INKer

      They bullied an ally and made INK/WHYSO into a enemy from a blue. It got them what they deserved after mouthing off at us. Their whole whole atttitude screwed it for them. If I was a SONE dude I'd be pissed at leadership. But, they are no more….so it just dont matter.

      November 13, 2012 at 11:04 pm Reply
  3. Surprise Botseks

    "SONE has punched far above its weight" … yeah, in jump freighter losses, at least…

    November 13, 2012 at 8:35 pm Reply
    1. Man Dude

      Lol arent these the guys who lost that 50bil JF and then another? At a JB or cynogen?

      November 13, 2012 at 10:04 pm Reply
      1. MUST BEASKED

        Yeah thats the ones! They are what most would refer to as complete fucktards.

        November 13, 2012 at 10:48 pm Reply
  4. -A- FC

    Good luck, it is always sad to hear an alliance gave up the good fight.

    November 13, 2012 at 8:45 pm Reply
    1. haha

      lolol "gave up the good fight" did -A- not get the memo yet that SONE tried switching sides for a bunch of space in delve etc in return for "their services" and HBC turned them away trololol

      November 13, 2012 at 9:11 pm Reply
    2. This is not an alt

      Good luck? more like good riddance!

      November 13, 2012 at 11:42 pm Reply
  5. Naglfar0149

    I blame their downfall on trying to ally with Eternal Evocations when attacking Detorid (among all the other reasons), look at what happened to that failure of a care bear alliance. 😛

    November 13, 2012 at 8:56 pm Reply
  6. IRC FC

    against 30000 pilots my arse. Was the loose band of small alliances in the Shortbus coalition with IRC requested by Solar to lead them.. Admittedly it took a good deal longer when NCdot got involved. Of course Fcing a few SONE cap kills when they were trying to ninja Brick Squad territory was fun at least. most unexpected batphone ever.

    November 13, 2012 at 9:36 pm Reply
    1. rana

      the IRC shortbus squad didn't make much progress against SONE+co and that forced SOLAR to get involved and finally kick SONE out of there

      November 13, 2012 at 10:02 pm Reply
      1. IRC FC

        Solar did not get involved til after NCdot did, plus they only showed up half a dozen times. In the end our intel allowed us to pick and choose our engagements to infuriate NCdot and confound SONE. If both Solar AND NCdot did not get involved it would have been a much shorter campaign.

        November 13, 2012 at 11:07 pm Reply
  7. MUST BEASKED

    Hmm having been in several alliances with the main corp of SONE (UNSOL) all I can say is they used to be really good at killing offline POS's in Lowsec while the rest of the alliance fought to try hold onto the space it had. Yes thats right thats how they were operating at one time while leaving people they were supposed to be helping to do their best without UNSOL's help.
    When things got to a point of no return UNSOL would just leave that alliance & move on to another that they thought they could use to do their ISK farming.

    So it's really not surprising their alliance has crashed & burned after only 7 or so months. Yeah they have a high percentage of supers but why wouldn't they when they are all about ISK farming & leeching off whatever alliance is stupid enough to allow them in. We now really only need to hope that the corp UNSOL will also fall apart & fade away to nothing more than a bad memory.

    November 13, 2012 at 10:45 pm Reply
    1. This is not an alt

      Out of all the comments this was the best =) well said sir, well said!

      November 13, 2012 at 11:41 pm Reply
  8. Randon Goon

    Glad to see this dog got put down, I see more highsecers put up more of a fight

    November 13, 2012 at 10:48 pm Reply
  9. Bill

    When they shat on Irukanji, they signed their own death warrant. They proceeded to throw Drake fleets at Tengu fleets lol, not suprisingly were welped.

    November 13, 2012 at 11:05 pm Reply
    1. Bill is dumb

      Irukanji are a shit alliance just like SONE… wake up stupid

      November 14, 2012 at 2:34 am Reply
    2. Washi Meisei

      not to mention the ever wise kula kain, brided in a 40 man drake fleet onto an 80man+ tengu fleet…… only to get his entire fleet welped, as usual. lols

      November 14, 2012 at 5:32 pm Reply
    3. PLEX

      Irukanji can try but they will never be relevant.
      SONE would have bellyed up, regardless if Ikukandji were there or not.

      November 16, 2012 at 1:34 pm Reply
  10. The_Oracle86

    fighting against 30,000 players???? all of eve came to shoot them hey??

    November 13, 2012 at 11:08 pm Reply
  11. DroneFleet

    Fucking retards started a war with Drone coalition, the drone guys were HAPPY to have neutral neighbours with a no space taking pact.

    but no. you had to start SBU'ing etherium and sealed your fate

    you had a chance to be what you wanted, but you over reached. Ignorance and over confidence lead to your fall

    November 13, 2012 at 11:12 pm Reply
    1. PLEX

      The fights in the drone regions were fun, thanks to IRC, PNG and ED. Those fleets were fun as hell. We had a blast.
      It was probably my highlight of being in SONE. Corps were focused, joined fleets and fought admirably. After that, shit went downhill. Some good corps joined, but a ton of crappy ones were admitted as well.

      SONE was dying once they were recruiting everything they could get their hands on to get counter the fact that most members were shying leeching of the alliance or even just stayedi n high-sec.
      Numbers were dwindling, morale dropped and numbers dwindled even more. Sone was dying.

      We had a blast until the end, even if all we have to show for is a ugly graph on dotlan. I still believe that SONE could have gone on, if we only kicked those damn leecher corps and lowered our expectations accordingly, so we could rebuild.

      On a sidenote, i've think i found my new permanent home. Curse is dope. When darkside is not fagging around to much.

      November 14, 2012 at 12:11 am Reply
  12. HRTZ Dude
    November 13, 2012 at 11:16 pm Reply
    1. Another HRTZ Dude

      And the priceless part of that story is that SONE attacked the wrong alliance from the one that they were told to attack by -A-!!!! Hahahahahahaha!! Oh wait. Again. Hahahahahaha!!!!

      So I dont know whether to laugh harder over their leet pvp (not), their inept FCs (warping a fleet of drakes into Zealot AHACs at 0), or the absolute stupidity of their leadership.

      Hahahahahaha!!!!

      Buh Bye

      November 14, 2012 at 1:28 am Reply
  13. This is not an alt

    This made my day, good riddance to a bunch of assholes
    https://forums.theirukandji.com/viewtopic.php?f=9

    There's some background into my hatred for them.

    November 13, 2012 at 11:17 pm Reply
    1. Riiiight

      Irukadji all over this is funny. You guys are unheard of. You lost your space and cried and cried. How did that deal with PL workout for you?

      November 14, 2012 at 2:38 pm Reply
  14. Because of Falcon

    I would not label them carebears but from what I could see, they were very bad neighbors no matter what region they lived in.

    November 14, 2012 at 12:24 am Reply
  15. Sho

    Head fc. I must have missed that org chart

    November 14, 2012 at 12:35 am Reply
  16. meh

    I will never forget that SONE were the first to have a super KM show up after they self destructed. Oh how they cried fake then had to eat their words http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=139

    November 14, 2012 at 2:27 am Reply
    1. Humble_miner

      I remember that Aeon. Poor thing.

      November 14, 2012 at 5:44 am Reply
  17. LShock

    It isnt over, not yet, Really it isnt

    November 14, 2012 at 3:33 am Reply
    1. No, I am LShock!

      Who is this impostor?

      November 14, 2012 at 5:17 am Reply
      1. LShock Mk. 3

        I am the new and improved LShock. All other versions are inferior.

        November 16, 2012 at 1:36 pm Reply
  18. herpaderp

    Don't forget the 90 PLEX some SONE dumbass lost with his tengu in low-sec, some 50bil worth.
    http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=147

    November 14, 2012 at 5:44 am Reply
    1. Loki, But Yeah rofl , sounds about right for sone

      November 14, 2012 at 7:53 am Reply
    2. J'Poll

      That's a damn ugly Tengu =)

      November 14, 2012 at 10:06 am Reply
    3. Washi Meisei

      that was SoNE's ship replacement program lol. After they also claimed they are winning in other ways including having a SRP lols

      November 14, 2012 at 5:30 pm Reply
      1. herpaderp

        Guess they never figured out that there is absolutely zero need to transport PLEX. Considering it can be redeemed at any station one's docked at, remote contracted to anyone anywhere on the server for redemption via the assets window, and reverse redeemed to be redeemed at any other station.

        PLEX being transportable is CCP's way of saying "we should include a way to allow people to be complete fucking morons."

        November 14, 2012 at 7:21 pm Reply
  19. Hunter

    Meh, why is the author mentioning the whole list of "coalitions?" There are only two options: Solar + AAA friendly / CFCHBC Friendly. It means joining the 10% or the 90% side of conflict. The only coalition that may be considered neutral is the coalition around Gypsy (NCC) but is this coalition real? It was supposed to have Nulli and NC. but these are now in N3. And N3 is – as clearly stated by their leadership – friendly to HBC. So besides -A- and Solar there are no coalitions only HBC/CFC and friends and friends of their friends.

    November 14, 2012 at 6:36 am Reply
    1. Akrasjel Lanate

      I on't know why people say N3 is friendly to HBC. Off course if by "friendly" they mean no sov war betwen them only "good fights"

      November 14, 2012 at 10:40 am Reply
      1. Guy

        Yes, that's why people say that they're friendly. Arranged fights and no sov warfare doesn't sound like hostile to me.

        November 14, 2012 at 11:11 am Reply
        1. Friendly 4 Sure

          Not to mention they will fight alongside each other to blob solar. 'Because we hate -A- or hate Elo'…

          November 14, 2012 at 11:35 am Reply
          1. Renan Ruivo

            We love Elo. Don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Check your facts.

            November 14, 2012 at 1:38 pm
          2. Washi Meisei

            Though it is quite funny that kula kain is now in black legion

            November 14, 2012 at 6:29 pm
      2. observer

        It is clear because when Solar defeated NC. at KZVF, PL hotdropped and flipped the station (twice, because a PL carrier pilot forgot to pull his fighters, and Shadoo had to pop him). Solar later flipped it back from Gorgon.

        Also, word is that PL and NC. leadership are the same guys. So, yeah N3, you are Test pets!

        November 16, 2012 at 2:40 pm Reply
  20. Acac Sunflyier

    I could see this coming a mile away

    November 14, 2012 at 1:35 pm Reply
  21. Asshats

    Let see…. SONE needed to change their name to STONED as this was the state they were always in. Although they try to blame other corps, they really didn't have anyone to blame but themselves.
    Once joined to them it didn't take more than a couple of days to see these guys were going to run themselves into the ground. Not only that but they had nothing to offer except a few flashy videos. So it's no wonder our more experienced players wouldn't even come out to their space. Who wants to help the monkey screw a football….No one.
    I feel dirty for ending up (as my corp joined these asshats) and wish I could scrub them from my toon history.

    November 14, 2012 at 5:11 pm Reply
  22. Macks

    Can I have their stuff?

    November 15, 2012 at 6:03 am Reply
  23. We report to you yet another Nullsec Alliance will be laying to rest.

    November 16, 2012 at 6:41 am Reply
  24. lucas

    This explains why when we decked their training corp they pretty much left them to get slaughtered by the three of us weekend warriors.

    November 17, 2012 at 2:52 pm Reply

Leave a Reply