Comments

I have been busy coaching my little brother’s Pony league baseball team (does that makes me a brony?), anyhow I’ll post news in the afternoon but for the time being here is the live feed for the Red Bull Stratos Jump.

*LIVE* Attention Space Nerds: Red Bull Stratos OP!

The last two Stratos OPs were cancelled due strong winds, if everything goes smoothly, Felix Baumgartner should be able to rise up to 120,000 feet and then bunny jump to immortality, breaking the speed of sound in the process.

– R

1. John Douche

TL;DR: Spaceman tries hugging Earth. Biggest hug ever!

October 14, 2012 at 2:50 pm Reply
    1. JP yeah yea

Ghandi? Only comment needed here carry on….

..will be watching..

October 14, 2012 at 3:25 pm Reply
  2. Space man

Stupid feed does not work

October 14, 2012 at 3:51 pm Reply
    1. dani

works just fine for me

October 14, 2012 at 4:36 pm Reply
  3. Wololol

Falcongate? Don't know what you're talking about.

October 14, 2012 at 4:36 pm Reply
    1. M1k3y

Please troll harder.

October 14, 2012 at 7:16 pm Reply
  4. lolocopter

I hope goons will not blob him…

October 14, 2012 at 4:42 pm Reply
    1. leetnessmonster

Nah goons heard Elo is on a roam so they'll stay docked up

October 14, 2012 at 6:34 pm Reply
  5. M1k3y

In b4 the follow jokes:

*Opens pod door* Shit gatecamp!
    *Tries to jump* :Traffic control clears you to jump in 168 seconds: What? I'm the only one up here!
    Gatecamper > Someone scope the corpse!

Serious note, cg to him for having balls big enough to jump.

October 14, 2012 at 7:15 pm Reply
  6. trol is as trol doh

That was Awesome (think little guy from the incredibles)

October 14, 2012 at 7:24 pm Reply
  7. ichauch

Forever a Bantam!

October 14, 2012 at 7:25 pm Reply
  8. quitting in 5.4..3..

riverini WHERE IS MY NEWS???????????????????????????????

If you don't post in the net hour I will quit this site forever. So much shit is happening at once and you post nothing. I learn about it in game or through mediocre sites. You are forcing me to go "you know where" to get my news.

October 14, 2012 at 8:15 pm Reply
    1. leetnessmonster

I think riv should start a corp called "EVE24 News correspondents" and have trusted guys (publicly known and undercover) head over to where the "action" is and get some footage/reports whats going on, then have the editor (Riv, or trusted editors) get that news organized and approved for upload by Riv.

That would be fun, and it would create news/content/lulz for the masses with little to no effort needing to be use

DO IT, DO IT NOW!!!

October 14, 2012 at 11:06 pm Reply
      1. reporter in training

I support this. I would do it myself even.

October 14, 2012 at 11:15 pm Reply
      2. John Douche

And they shall receive Polaris ships, have their own logo and wear black suits and dark sunglasses and get a free subscription by CCP. If it works out will they get full access into all player assets, logs and accounts. This is the direction you were going for, right?

October 14, 2012 at 11:32 pm Reply
      3. John Douche

Sorry guys I was having another bitch fit, EVENews24 Correspondents is alright with me. Imagine all the news we would get and it would require little to no effort on Rivs part. He gets more news posted by trusted sources and doesn't have to do anything but approve the articles.

Lets do this before "the other" site does it and says EVE24 is copying

October 15, 2012 at 12:33 am Reply
        1. John Douche

Fucking hell! I am becoming schizophrenic!! I cannot remember writing this!!!

October 15, 2012 at 12:49 am Reply
          1. John Douche

I can't believe I said I was schizophrenic. I must not be taking my bipolar meds.

October 15, 2012 at 12:53 am
          2. John Douche

Again! And my alter personality is a creep!! This is terrible. I need serious meds.

October 15, 2012 at 12:56 am
          3. Please for the love of [insert deity] create an account so that we may negrep you into the ground.

October 15, 2012 at 2:49 am
          4. John Douche

Don't troll me, but be grateful that I don't join your club, kid.

October 15, 2012 at 5:16 am
          5. John Douche

Sorry Versuvius Marii I'm just frustrated with life, and its that time of the month

October 15, 2012 at 8:33 am
    2. Observant

" I will quit this site forever" OHH YOU BIG MAN that you know where website also posts news about other games and real life happenings on occasions. i actually like that he posted this, as what Felix did is now in the record books

October 14, 2012 at 11:19 pm Reply
      1. yusodumb

he was bitching about the lack of news for 3 days not about this particular article. learn2read…

October 15, 2012 at 12:31 am Reply
    3. Just shut it

Leave, go hide under your acne puss stained bed and cry about living in your moms basement for the last 35 years.
      When your mom calls you for supper, go have her put your bib on and feed you by hand the spaghetti letter alphabet soup that your cry baby ass likes all over your face. Then have a nice long bath with your bubbles around you and think about how much of a man you are for typing some words on an internet page about a site that tries to offer a service and all you do is fart in your bath and get mad cause your pew pew ship on the internet wants to know where you should not go or when you should hide in your ship.
      I hate loser garbage like you. Internet trolls prove 1 thing. You have big mouths when you think no one can see you or find you. If you ever see anyone in real life, you run home to mommy to wipe your bum cause you had a little accident in your pants cause you are a big man

October 15, 2012 at 8:11 am Reply
  9. DarthNefarius

He LUCKY HE DIDN'T AUTO his POD over NIARJA FALLS else he surely woulda been podded !!!;)

October 14, 2012 at 11:45 pm Reply
  10. fail

this was supposed to be EVEnews?

October 15, 2012 at 12:15 am Reply
  11. Bob_the_Bitcher

While a Cool Achievement, this is relevant … why??? O_o

October 15, 2012 at 1:06 am Reply
  12. Suzume

Give this guy 3 bolts, 2 wingnuts and a couple wrecked girders with a huge engine strapped to it… and he's flying Minmatar all the way…

October 15, 2012 at 1:51 pm Reply