I asked my old Thorn buddy alphastarpilot to give me a quick assessment of the -A- outlook in wake of current events, he also mentioned how 49-U6U, -A-‘s current staging system is being contested at this moment by the Pandemic Legion/TEST led Honey Badgers.

Battle Report: 4-07MU SBU’d by The Initiative + Honey Badgers – Video & Recording.

While many corps are evaccing and leaving ROL, check DOT for the slope. Word on the street most english speaking corps in ROL are joining HBC as a new alliance or as corps joining current aliances in the HBC. While the old guard russians join the rest of SoCO. A Jagged Alliance spy managed to drop ROLs sov in AZN, their home system. Which then Pandemic Legion quickly grabbed. PL now owns the station and system. There are considerable ROL and Kadeshi assets are trapped there. Firesailing has already begun. (For example, som TRIBE guy bought a fully faction webbed Huginn in AZN for 2 mill! Some ROL guy forgot the 0’s.) RED.Overlord pretty much are abandoning Paragon Soul to HBC. We are just grinding it down and Zombie bros will take most of the region and neo moons.

Meanwhile in 4-07MU

INIT. SBUed 4-07MU, Against All Authorities current station system. Makalu Zarya formed tengu fleet to fight, INIT. along a sizable HBC fleet baited him onto the 49-U6U gate in bubbles, then the HBC jumped Foxcats and Drakes in. Makalu Zarya burned out of range with his fleet and docked up. Station and I-HUB are in reinforced. According to our HBC battle reporter, Makalu Zarya issued all SoCo PVP assets to be evaced back to GE-8JV (Catch), and all non PVP assets to LGK-VP (Stain).

We are no just disrupting their moving, more fights to come.
– Alphastarpilot

Video

Here is the video of the engagement:

And -A- comms after they were ordered to dock up:

Kills

A-Killed.me Battle Report
DOG-Net BR Doctor
Eve-Kill Battle Summary
I have noticed several non-API verified kills on the eve-kill.net kilboard, so read it carefully.

– R

Send us Intel/Corrections via dropbox or shoot us an e-mail

1. Makalu_Zarya

"he also mentioned how 49-U6U, -A-’s current staging system is being contested at this moment"

clearly he is on top of things here

also please point me to this evac order i issued…clearly I don't even get my own memoes

October 9, 2012 at 5:10 pm Reply
    1. Freddo

Nice of you to take a break from crying to talk to us,

October 9, 2012 at 5:19 pm Reply
      1. TESTy

I dont hear no tears… I just hear lolling and random bullshit. Why is that so interesting. Really i thought PL/TEST could do better Propeganda then this.

October 9, 2012 at 5:33 pm Reply
    2. Maka, add me to gChat on [email protected]

R

October 9, 2012 at 5:33 pm Reply
    3. John Douche

Just for you do I post this again.

October 9, 2012 at 5:34 pm Reply
    4. shdwc

dude,

you know what your problem is, what the problem with your alliance is? you would rather lose space, assets, even friends, then lose fights….no one who has any fun in this game ever plays that way. if that's your attitude then you will never get goodfights.

If you really want to have the image that i THINK you want, then you should do it the way the dotbros are doing it up north, actually fighting outnumbered (keyword=fighting), being innovative, and using your brain to come out on top. You already have one of the highest end fleet comps out there to use to your advantage, and it's probably one of the best at fighting outnumbered.

That's how PL got famous in the first place if you remember. abaddons, triage, ahacs, the original tengu comp…they produced some really one-sided battle reports around the time of the fall of the NC.

They had some massive whelps as well, I remember being on the blob side of that and watching them die. The same thing happens to the dotbros if you pay any attention to killboards. Do they lose an ounce of respect when it happens? Not really. So why be so scared of fights?

Anyone who's played this game for as long as I have knows that to get that respect, a price must be paid in blood, and sometimes that means losing a few tengu fleets to get those crazy one sided fights in your favor.

also stop freaking out about PL everywhere on comms and in local, it really makes you look bad seeing as how youre essentially fighting test.

October 9, 2012 at 8:47 pm Reply
      1. Cunty

-A- will be there long after you uninstall.

October 9, 2012 at 9:41 pm Reply
        1. cunty

Like RA will be. I have fought both on their side and againts in the FUCKING 7 YEARS I have been playing this terrible game, I remember EVIL THUG, some of us have a sense of history and respect, I may very well join the fight to keep -A- alive if needed, I don't want the allainces changing every 5 years, that would be gay as fuck. I love new eden, I want the entities that mattered to always be around. Alliances are not 'guilds' People put their sweat time and tears into them. I don't even want goons or PL to ever go away. And I hate those fuckers. 😀

October 9, 2012 at 10:09 pm Reply
          1. always laughahaha

Yeah, all of these alliances have their place in the game and will most likely be around for quite awhile.

October 10, 2012 at 8:39 pm
      2. Just a member of -A-

LMFAO about this crap, PL and TEST never fight if they do not have supers on standby or any other ship they can blob out with.

So basicly not able to BLOB then there will be fight so keep that one up if you cannt outnumber -A- with 4 to 1 or even more.

So keep the blobs comming and we will keep on laughing.

Just a -A- member

October 10, 2012 at 10:55 am Reply
    5. Jarod

How longer can you play the cool leader role to your alliance's members? And to your allies?

Wait… what allies? En garde? Because if i recall correctly you thrown a big "you're all stupid" move on ROL's corp's CEOs when they suggested not retreating and keep fighting.
      Or are you just trying to please Solar fleet enough so they feel owed to you and come help against HBC? really… now that theres noone else left to help you try to enlist solar.. lol

You've built a lot… but you've destroyed so much so fast. Drop your ego, its gonna go bad.

October 9, 2012 at 9:17 pm Reply
      1. Makalu_Zarya

didn't realize i was the leader of my alliance…why don't you fill me in?

October 9, 2012 at 9:34 pm Reply
        1. Jarod

you understood me quite well, otherwise you wouldn't have ignored everything else i said. – which seems to be unpleasant to you.

anyway, good luck makalu. we'll see how it all goes and see if you really return from this one.

October 9, 2012 at 9:42 pm Reply
          1. Makalu_Zarya

i didn't ignore what you said…i just stopped reading after the first line since I could clearly tell you have no idea what you talking about.

and thanks for the good luck wishes…luck is clearly the only thing i've ever had going for me

October 9, 2012 at 10:08 pm
          2. Jarod

i do have an idea… the meeting i referred, the one in rol comms? yesterday around 21h and a few minutes evetime?! I was there, yea. Some people didnt like your answer and attitude and you bitch quit the comms server to return just a good 10 minutes later or so.
            Yea, i do my homework.

But all in all, lets be gentlemen about it in the end. Im not fond of you, but its a game and lets not turn this into the discussion im having with your admirer named "cunty" up there. And i really mean the best wishes, afterall.. im human and dont wish anyone bad!

October 9, 2012 at 10:14 pm
          3. Cunty

Respect isn't admiration. But o7 Maka, I have supreme confidence that -A- will always survive. You must. For the sake of history.

October 9, 2012 at 10:35 pm
          4. old timer

just lol

October 9, 2012 at 10:37 pm
          5. EX ROL

seriously you keeps kissing enough ass and its gonna turn into salad tossing

October 10, 2012 at 12:54 am
          6. CUNTY

I used to fly with these guys,it's about my sense of nostalgia more than anything.. you wouldn't understand, being ROL, nothing ever but boot lickers, RMTers and botters. 😀 P.S we always hated you, the bosses told us not to shoot you. LOL ROL LOL

October 10, 2012 at 5:05 am
          7. JaRrod

Lol dude stop, hahaha I do my homework ahahahah

October 10, 2012 at 12:24 am
          8. unsatisfied reader

Jarod, you're not an athority.

October 10, 2012 at 3:16 pm
          9. John Douche

Why don't you tell him what you find unpleasant, see how it goes and if you can return from this?

October 9, 2012 at 10:17 pm
        2. old timer

maka , when was the last time you did actually won a fight ?

October 9, 2012 at 10:33 pm Reply
          1. John Douche

See here: http://www.evenews24.com/2012/10/05/battle-report

Very close, but by numbers was it a win.

If you are concerned about -A-'s future then realize that they have no more baby-sitting to do and can pretty much do whatever they want and whenever.

October 9, 2012 at 10:44 pm
          2. Nullibro

-A- admitting they're better off letting all their allies die.

October 10, 2012 at 2:58 am
          3. John Douche

Admitting? No, I am not -A-.

I wrote "they …", not "we …".

There was a hint in there for you, but you prefer to cry than to see it. So you see why I call it "baby-sitting".

October 10, 2012 at 9:18 am
        3. Maka Wont Let Me FC!

Do we only have one FC? i mean jeeeze. You never take on any new FC's its either your way or now way..This is your problem. Your unwilling to let anyone come into your 1 man inner circle to help. Your never open to new ideas and do not even have a team on the test server trying fits and strats. We need to disband and fall under someone who can teach us in the new ways of EvE. And actually lead us to victory. We have no allies left. We haven't been adapting. We take the same shitty space where all our assets are trapped from last time you told us to evac. I know i could do a better job than you. You are a terrible FC and horrible person in general the way you treat people. In a game. Like your some higher power. Your a fucking JOKE! We troll you on comms and you dont even notice hahahahahaaa!

ALSO FYI Some of us are in talks with CFC, the jokes on comms do hold some truth. -A- will be dead by x-mas if we keep leetin you FC Maka. You need to be put down like the dog you are. ARF ARF.

October 10, 2012 at 9:55 pm Reply
      2. Cunty

oi, fucknuckle. No matter what, we all know who Makalu is, I have no idea who the fuck you are cunt, you remind me of a little retard brother yelling abuse from behind his big bros back. Maka, don't even bother responding to nobodies, for better or worse you play the big game, you are a king or bishop, don't even aknoledge the pawns. Jarod, you are a fucking pathetic waste of space, post with your game name if you have such big balls.. Fucking weak cunt. Shit. NOBODY of consequence. :) Die cunt.

October 9, 2012 at 9:40 pm Reply
        1. Jarod

In the big scheme of things, the man behind the curtain is the only one able to dodge all blows.

I dont want to be recognized, known or otherwise have a fan base or many followers. And for one with such big balls to speak, how is ur nickname cunty? you're a cunt?!

also, i didnt feel abused at all, i was prepared for such an event when it went down. What is fucked up is a lot of people got caught pants down. Mainly when -A- never showed up, or just went to help Solar in the east. Kudos -A-, you are the finest in eve!

October 9, 2012 at 9:46 pm Reply
          1. CUNT EY?

if you are smart you can still find me in game. Maybe my name isnt in english?
            Anyways, as I said nobody gives a fuck about some cunt called 'Jarod' fucking gay ass name.. Faggot lol. NOBODY. You have no right to even speak to the FCs that play the big game. Nothing, nobody irrelevant f1 monkey. Let the adults talk. If you don't have the nuts to send this as an eve mail you have no testicular fortitude. The same for any lowly nobody who spergs at Mont, Mittens, Shadz, or any other bloc level agent. Send it to em in game, when you berate them here with a fake name you look like a faggot poodle barking at the pit bulls from a moving car.. One day you might fall out the window.. 😀 I have no problem with people saying their bit to the big shots, but do it without a mask. I give you cunts in the peanut gallery all the shit you deserve. I wouldnt dare lip off at5 somebody who mattered in this place, just looks like tears to me, or chest beating.. And a grunt chest beating to an FC of consequence is ridiculous. Now fuck off you piece of shit. lol

October 9, 2012 at 9:55 pm
          2. Jarod

Easy boy, by the looks of your speech you're very english mate. Oi, you're pretty angry deffending your idol there, did i touch a nerve?

I laughed at how you compared Shadoo and Mittens to makalu. The first two are FCs and leaders of consequence, yes.

ps nr2. by the adult attitude i'd say you're close to your 40s, either up or down a few years. You probably were in the military too. Low to mid-level education for the writing and punctuation, amirite?!

October 9, 2012 at 10:09 pm
          3. Vaginary

I am not important, but you have really good analytical psych, so you would understand all I meant was show some respect. I'm an old Aussie so that's why I am coarse. But I have a quite high level of education, just in practical fields. I also have little time when trolling, so sometimes don't bother correcting 😉
            But you know what I mean, if you really do want to ask a question of a someone who is a known leader, maybe wording it in a less hostile way would have gotten a better response, and I would have +1ed your question instead of abusing you?

October 9, 2012 at 10:16 pm
          4. Jarod

When leaders or other people of note are in a path where they listen to very few people or only the little birds in their heads, a person deemed by them as a grunt advising them is perceived as an insult. For they consider themselves more knowledgeable, not for their experience, but for their position. – Afterall, they must know something everyone else doesnt, otherwise they wouldn't have gotten that position, right?! Wrong.

Didnt mean the education remark in disrespect, all experience is valuable. But that knocked you out of the frantic cursing, so objective achieved. Now maybe you'll listen. I didnt want to get answers from makalu, idc about those. But maybe he would see where he is doing it wrong. Just maybe… eve wouldnt become a giant blob of blue, for there arent many people left outside of it.

And it just got shorter thanks to -A-'s inaction and arrogance. -A- cant hold it on their own, much less return if they are returning up against more than half of null. It has been the time to pull the diplo stuff for a long while now… maybe its too late, maybe its not.

We'll see. And i'll be there. cheers mate, i gotta go.

October 9, 2012 at 10:30 pm
          5. Smoker

And test can't take it on there own, go figure dickhead.
            Do you like swallowing jizz or is it injected down your throat?
            I'm awesome too, I have so much free time cause I'm so clever. Look at me, look!

October 10, 2012 at 12:22 am
          6. Mr C

lol, just read back over that shit…
            Jarrod
            "And fyi, i've influenced more war outcomes than you can imagine. But on the other hand i dont require anyone's recognition to feel good about playing this game my way. I want that in real life, not here. Here i am a million faces. Deal with it.

ps. i dont cultivate my manhood talking about other men's testicles. for that, i date women, beautiful ones i might had. not playing a game. "

Lol Facepalm.. Ok pretty boy who craves recognition in real life and influences the outcomes of war in new eden yet remains anon when on the forums..

Guess you must have been on the losing sides then, hey cunt?
            LOL Cheers for the laughs, and Maka isn't my idol, I left -A- years ago, but I'd X up under him to fight you, lololo

October 9, 2012 at 10:24 pm
          7. Jarod

Maybe i never have a side?! Maybe im like nicholas cage in lord of war? Maybe im like neo in matrix, trying to be godlike? maybe im the joker, just having fun seeing it all burn? Maybe i saw the pretender too many times?

=)

October 9, 2012 at 10:34 pm
          8. Cunty

Maybe you are a loser who watches too many movies, I'm so happy to say I have worked on more movies as theatrical ordinance than I have watched lol. Hollywood is full of freaks. 😀

October 9, 2012 at 10:38 pm
          9. Jarod

Not really. Im 25 and in college. I have too much free time thanks to my very good memory and learning skills.

Gtg man, be well.

October 9, 2012 at 10:45 pm
          10. C bomby

If you do have a good mind, movies will turn it to mush.
            Lord of War is a load of shit, Free Viktor Boot!

October 9, 2012 at 10:56 pm
          11. space-slam!

You're also obviously a giant douche

October 10, 2012 at 2:35 am
          12. Jarod

Gladly and freely i am when i want to. Deal with it.
            Doesn't change the facts nor my opinions.

October 10, 2012 at 3:22 pm
          13. indy

i like this guy :) kudos jarod

October 10, 2012 at 11:57 am
          14. Jarod

Thank you!

October 10, 2012 at 3:24 pm
          15. Grotexx

Doesnt speak english – soundz Oz

October 10, 2012 at 3:26 am
          16. are you mad brah

why not post your name then so we can all bombard you with mails…………typical keyboard warrier…was you 'treated differntley' as a child brah?

October 10, 2012 at 1:56 pm
          17. cunrty

What? Oh never mind… Cunt

October 10, 2012 at 9:12 pm
          18. Zenith

Wowy and anyone cares about a anonymous prick called CUNT EY?

Think not … now crawl back under that turd.

October 11, 2012 at 11:12 am
          19. CLEARLY A CUNTY

Bothered you enough to waste your time, Jarod.

October 11, 2012 at 10:43 pm
        2. EX ROL

apparently youre the guy that sucks makalu off when he has a bad day

October 10, 2012 at 12:52 am Reply
          1. C wordy

Not at all, I left -A- a long time ago, ROL? LOL more like, born from RMTers, will all be banned soon botface.

October 10, 2012 at 5:02 am
        3. Ash Haakari

if ur so important who are you cunty ?

October 10, 2012 at 5:42 am Reply
      3. minimee

I agree -A- got a leadership problem
        a big frigging leadership problem.

if you want to hold on to your allies then you have to help defend them.
        first Fail and now ROL both of them are very long lasting Allies to -A-
        relying on SOLAR a rather new allied compared to ROL/FAIL is never a good idea.
        by not go help them you forced down the pipe to only one option.

But its all well soon CFC / HBC will outblob it self and become the new BoB …..

October 10, 2012 at 9:44 am Reply
        1. ROLSHIT

ROL are shit.

October 10, 2012 at 9:13 pm Reply
    6. R97

you're done dood. biomass.

October 9, 2012 at 10:21 pm Reply
    7. Sold

Guess you didn't listen to the soundcloud. Wait, weren't you there?

Also, you can't cynojam npc space. Keep letting your bros rat in caps, m8. Be seeing you real soon.

October 10, 2012 at 12:23 am Reply
    8. HBC Pilot

Biomass already Makalu. Or beg to join HBC. The fail cascade has already started, and wont end until -A- is reduced to hiding in Stain.

October 10, 2012 at 4:14 pm Reply
  2. TESTy

Blaaap. Something new?

October 9, 2012 at 5:32 pm Reply
    1. Father Gabriel

blaap is your name dirtbag

October 9, 2012 at 5:34 pm Reply
    2. sammy davis

blah

October 12, 2012 at 11:02 am Reply
  3. Zarian

Considering that I've seen carriers streaming from 4-0 to GE- I think the intelligent is good. Granted that sentence is fucked tho.

October 9, 2012 at 5:40 pm Reply
    1. Zarian

*intel

Damn auto correct

October 9, 2012 at 5:41 pm Reply
  4. someother dude

"Ohhh… Maka's bad he fines people…." LOL

More like Maka's irrelevant.

October 9, 2012 at 5:51 pm Reply
  5. PLdieing

huh only 57 PL online and in fleet in their prime time 😀

October 9, 2012 at 6:24 pm Reply
  6. Bleh

OMG, Makalu is surrounded by such arse lickers its unreal.

500 rifters is why ur fleet isnt out helping Solar? Oh nvm, they stood down, again.

October 9, 2012 at 6:26 pm Reply
    1. TruthIsHard

who can read, is in an advantage… so learn to read BR's or get the f*** off moron. Sure… TEST + Friends recruiting everyone thats running to 0.0 they will allways field 30-50 tackler so they can push the numbers and can get any mf with them, but still PL wont come in Rifters and TEST himself wont too… if they would we would come in "Ibis" so its still even for them. BUT, PL seems to be fine with leading a bunsh off assholes to archive their goals.

October 9, 2012 at 8:49 pm Reply
  7. o/ LGK

Hello Maka. Hows it going? White Noise dot checking in.

October 9, 2012 at 6:26 pm Reply
  8. DT Queerbait

I hate that faggot Overman. Total douche'. Marcus Dixon is his boyfriend.

October 9, 2012 at 6:36 pm Reply
    1. ghostmuppet

Yup. They have ruined any good vibes M.V had as a corp by giving those cunts roles..

October 10, 2012 at 4:00 pm Reply
  9. Grad

Awww boohoo -A- running back home because they don't like how others play. I see 5 yr olds play like this.
    How long CAN u dock up for and still hold sov?
    I guess we r going to find out soon

October 9, 2012 at 7:04 pm Reply
    1. TruthIsHard

U never played with -A- it seems, so u will see how u get raped in the end…

October 9, 2012 at 8:37 pm Reply
    2. da boss

this is how it is going to work, -A- falls back to stain, HBC takes what they want, -A- farms HBC until they realize like all other times catch was invaded, its not worth holding, then -A- takes it back, and repeat.

October 9, 2012 at 9:38 pm Reply
      1. Someother dude

-A- taking back a place not worth holding. That sounds about right.

October 9, 2012 at 10:14 pm Reply
        1. -A- grunt

And yet that would mean HBC accomplishes nothing, they can take all the space but if they won't hold it then -A- wins. -A- survives by having targets to shoot at not by having space. Think of all the fresh renters they will have to install in Catch that will become inevitable targets, its not like this hasn't happened like every single year before this one.

Alliances fall when they lose space and lose morale (see ATLAS, FAIL, the whole damn old NC) -A- is still around because losing space only makes em want to harass the enemy more. I'd say more than half the alliances attaching themselves to HBC coat tails wouldn't last two minutes if they suddenly lost their space. -A- lasts forever, space or no space.

October 10, 2012 at 10:10 pm Reply
  10. Alphastarpilot

Spell check is your friend riverini.

October 9, 2012 at 7:16 pm Reply
  11. Lex Arson

I used to be blue with Entropraetorian Aegis back in Aridia.

(they're bads)

October 9, 2012 at 7:29 pm Reply
  12. Marcus_McTavish

"Red alliance decided to go be elite pvp"

Wow, as i remember it, Red Alliance gave up Detorid to join the SoCo and take over Querious. Then D/Q/PB was taken, Red Alliance is given some of Omist. Then fed up with station repairs bills and other pet-reminiscent treatment, they decide to completely leave. Then they get mocked, I really AAA gets over their high-school attitude of being an asshole = being a cool guy.

October 9, 2012 at 7:34 pm Reply
    1. -A- Member

The deal with RA was simply so we didn't have to wipe them off that map, between RA and XIX that would have left a months of sov grinding after a 6 month war.

RA got pissy about it? Tough.

Make no mistake, they were being kicked from Detroid, and they likely will be again.

October 10, 2012 at 2:22 am Reply
  13. jita trader

gotta love how the the scrub corps from ROL are leaving as soon as some fights are going to start.. its still all about farming haven and sanctums without any threat :)

October 9, 2012 at 8:13 pm Reply
    1. A Bear that Cares

is there any other way? :)

October 9, 2012 at 8:46 pm Reply
    2. micro pen

Even if those corps made up for 80% of the ROL super fleet.

I can see where all sides are coming from, Old ROL want to fight, -A- say no, retreat. New ROL take the space under the new ticker 'TROLL'

im just laughing at this whole thing XD

October 10, 2012 at 5:02 pm Reply
      1. lolROLsupers

ROL has supers?

maybe for bearin' it up…

October 11, 2012 at 3:49 am Reply
  14. Faster!

One can clearly se how much PLs core players enjoy this sitsuation. I mean a year a go, PL formed fleets to fight AAA 1vs1 and were killing it. Now they have mayby 1/3 of that, but luckyly they have many new friends to fill the caps and bit more.

GJ Shadoo for keeping your people together as much as you have, and please hurry your plans to get rid of AAA so we can see the real aftermath when there is only HBC and hopefully Goons left to brawl. I mean GSF dont stand a chance against HBC now, and definately wont after the rest of 0.0 blocks have been killed cause i really dont see people joining on the GSF isntead of HBC

October 9, 2012 at 9:00 pm Reply
    1. -A- grunt

-A- doesn't die, look at EVE history, we aren't defined by holding space we don't rat in anyway. We've come back multiple times.

October 10, 2012 at 10:12 pm Reply
    2. ha this site a joke

Shadoo is nothing more than a poster man for the types of people kids should stay away from

October 10, 2012 at 11:32 pm Reply
  15. leetnessmonster

This video sums up what happened between hbc and -A-

[youtube VqvBGqwXQds&feature=plcp http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqvBGqwXQds&feature=plcp youtube]

October 9, 2012 at 9:10 pm Reply
  16. Dark shackari

Test/Goons the New BoB – your time will come

October 9, 2012 at 9:12 pm Reply
    1. Goon4lyf

You're kidding?

TEST are nothing like BoB. Goons are nothing like BoB.

BoB was precise and deadly. We're just retards with guns. 😉

October 10, 2012 at 2:15 am Reply
  17. Dude

Your alliance has been around for so many years and you can only get 150 people. That tells us a lot. You mistreat your allies and your alliance is falling.

October 9, 2012 at 9:15 pm Reply
    1. -A- Member

You may want to check your history. Traditionally 200 is a big -A- fleet.

October 10, 2012 at 1:55 am Reply
  18. ouchy

glad i left

October 9, 2012 at 9:38 pm Reply
  19. hbc member

lol there rage was so obvious taking digs at everyone else they just ran from you could here there bitterness on the edge of there tounges as they tried to uphold whatever honor they think they have yeah it might be 3-1 odds but they claim to be the best pvp alliance so prove it many smaller entitiesfight much greater odds wwith success.

October 9, 2012 at 10:22 pm Reply
  20. karma

how come NCdot can kick ass against the odds, but all -a- do is run/hide and bitch and moan. its -a- who dont want gudfites because they would lose thier delusions they have about thier own abilities.

and as for calling test childish (which they will be the first to admit) ive been in a couple of -a- corps they troll and smack like little kids

October 9, 2012 at 11:40 pm Reply
    1. gruntofncdot

Ncdot is doing better than -A- because Laz and DBRB are not even close to haveing the skill Shadoo has *both on the field and off*.Allthough ill stand by my recent statement that pl is diminished for joining zeblob, dont underestimate the difference blue chip leadership can make.

October 10, 2012 at 12:33 am Reply
      1. dani

Shadoo only has wet dreams about his GFs :)
        There was a Time when PL was active PVP alliance

October 10, 2012 at 5:53 am Reply
  21. seany1212

NC. can do it, why can't you?

Don't need to worry about that efficiency for long though, its pretty easy to maintain efficiency when you have no one left…

October 10, 2012 at 12:18 am Reply
    1. minimee

NC have a ton of supers them self ….and is not like -A- Afraid to use them.

October 10, 2012 at 9:47 am Reply
  22. NESW member

I love how upset hbc gets by -A- retreating lol gudfites doesn't involve blob warfare and supers dropped at every chance.
    Elise Montolio and shadoo the pedophile have really spun you guys shit.
    Gl -A- will survive, even pedo admitted it.

October 10, 2012 at 12:31 am Reply
    1. prove me wrong

Yes I am not sure why but I get this feeling that Shadoo is exactly what you are saying here.

Also have to laugh at how these half-witted fucktards think they are some sort of PVP super force yet they have to resort to using glitches & hacks/Illegal code to gain their advantage.

People that have to cheat to win are nothing more than would be's that have NO SKILL or ABILITY!

October 10, 2012 at 11:42 pm Reply
    2. BntyHunter

Elise IMO is the real genius, Shadoo as well but Elise could run HBC way better than montolio, he is about 10x as smart in Eve.

Shadoo obviously realised PL is dying, there constant moving and wars for 2+ yrs drained them…And now Eve is boring in alot of ways. All Shadoo could do was become the figurehead of military behind a major nubered group and Test isso bad they were ready for leaders……Perfect fit.

But Test does make people welcome…..AAA sounds like douches who act like they are thebest in game……Im mean come on lets face it, hey were better than BOB 1v1, beter than GSF 1v1 better than Test by alot, but smaller groups like NCDOT, Raiden in its prime PL in Prime Cry Havoc in its prime…..Not even close…..Theres a reason the new AAA doesnt have Burn Eden [NCDOT], Body Count [PL] and alot of the studs from cascade……AAA is not what they once were. I like BUSA and have old buddies from Hull Miners, and wish they would talk sense into the other AAA gus, its time for MAk to go.

If Mak doesnt go AAA completely fails in 8 months tops. No more falling back and coming back this time, PL will not take there Sov, they will just not let them own any……ROL is gone so ther flank is wide open…>Either they go to the north and actually matter, come back in a year when back to ful Tec ISK weight and come murder Test or they are NPC 00 forever, no more AAA on map, which is fine if they didnt pride them selves so hard on being a major player and super group of sov owners who have pet renters.

October 10, 2012 at 11:47 pm Reply
  23. lol

Nobody cares about a blob battlereport.

October 10, 2012 at 1:51 am Reply
  24. Hidden in Shadows

Isn't it 4-07MU, instead of 49-U6U? (beginning paragraphs)

October 10, 2012 at 3:04 am Reply
  25. solo pilot

Pardon me, but could not hold myself any longer – who the fu*k is that guy who talks on this soundtrack? I heard him before and he always either high or drunk and treats his own team-mates like sh*t.
    Is it -A- leader? Honestly, been playing EVE forever but never heard alliance leaders by voice until now. Can't believe such jerks are in head of alliances. Please point me to direction where I can find him in EVE and I will blow his sorry ass to ashes alone. I think it's about time he learns some lesson and put in place.
    Regards,
    a pilot.

October 10, 2012 at 6:06 am Reply
    1. Goonman

Been playing with yourself forever I'd say…

October 10, 2012 at 6:23 am Reply
    2. John Douche

-A- is always happy for you to try and to put them into their place.

There is a vast amount of players from TEST/PL/+ trying to do just that and for some time now against the 200 men fleet of -A-.

And it still needs more blues to put them into their place!! Can you believe this??

This guy is the FC of -A- and not a "Noob Whisperer".

October 10, 2012 at 9:00 am Reply
  26. guest

lol, did aslpastar had his voice mutation?
    also, he probably dropped balls now, Lucian's balls that is.

October 10, 2012 at 6:42 am Reply
  27. Silver

400+ vs 180 really is good fights right?
    must be fun to just blop out everything.

October 10, 2012 at 1:14 pm Reply
  28. Backdoor Man

I hear Catch is nice this time of year? Funny part about all this whine about PL supers is that most of them aren't even in the fucking south! We more enjoy killing shit in low sec with them, at least they try to fight unlike AAA.

So Maka, have you learned anything yet? Has this experience taught you anything? If it isn't completely clear, then you need to go back to WOW.

October 10, 2012 at 2:17 pm Reply
  29. Mario

I remember the last time someone declared victory before it was over. I think they were called BOB or something…there is no -A- or something like that.

October 10, 2012 at 4:38 pm Reply
  30. BPr

I have sympathies for -a-, but I have to say, this compulsion to repeat over and over how test behave like 13y olds makes you sound like a bunch of 14y olds :-/

October 10, 2012 at 9:02 pm Reply
  31. Wiu Ming

(amazing) track is 'Lofticries" by Purity Ring

October 10, 2012 at 11:20 pm Reply
  32. BntyHunter

Wow they really are assholes……I never really thought so and the 13yr old TEST thing is about right , but calling people pets thatare your ALli`s asking where RA went and then snickering and saying "Elite: PVP"

Um RA did leave for Elite PVP AAA you have how many 7-10k members with "Pets" we NCDOT have 5k and are fighting GSF who has more than HBC and SOlar who has a little less than HBC, we know what its like to be way way way outnumbered…….Problem is you treat people horribly, not just on comms like we do where a guy rages but he only rages because we messed up, MAK you have soe napolean complex where you get challenged at all you flip out……

Guys if you would have helped Nulli, and RA instead of letting them fight because they are "Pets" treated INIT ok helped ROL your BEST BUDDIES ever who have saved you more times than you saved your selves…Then you would be ok….Your own people hate you so much they are flipping sides.

Dudes you lost, its ok to lose SOV we do it al lthe time , if you kill them in the pocess, how many HBC SC`s have been killled? How many battles 3:1 outnumbered where you undock fight and clearly win?
    Lastly how many friends did you have before and how mnay do you have now?

We killed tons of SC`s, are more outnumbered than you, are fighting 2 fronts not one, We have the enemy so scared they dont undock, and we started with BL as our friends and Evoke, we gained NS as true buddies, Trojan Trolls joined and really more than doubled our size in a fight most people know is a unwinable fight……You guys really have have to change theway you talk about friends, im not saying hold hands and be blue but the level of disrespect from you ALlies whom you call pets just fuels TEST`s numers more, they are leaving not because they are disloyal but because they can onl take so much.

This all comes to pride, if AAA was important to you Mak you should have swallowed your pride and taken tests nip deal for your guys at least….Instead, you leave ROL totally alone and instead of forgetting about a frew figh so you could post a major win and rub it in, you leave ROL outmsanned and gunned and they die…..All I can say is AAA guys get rid of that Mak guy he really is a dick, and before thought TEST`s thing about you seeing either pet or master was just propaganda…but it seems to be true in everything I hear and see.

NS left you, they are doing great with a killboard better than you now, you called em pets.
    RA has left with Gypsy and is fighting Solar a group of cowards ho is helping your enemy, any pressure on GSF/Solar is pressure on HBC since at some point HBC moons in Gem will make them come defend it…..In fact you being smart should have attacked HBC`s moons up north day 1, then when they had to go rep attack south wih Stainwagon.

ROL+Stain is disbanding and leaving to HBC or you but was cut in half……Great your actions caused more solid PVPers to fight you and flip a station…..You cant treat people this way. Face it you are a solid middle of the road alli now wit ha marvelus history, one of best in EVE, now is time to take a smaller slice of pie similiar to what cascade did and realize you arent masters anymore, there is no SOCO left from your own making.

Come north to pure blind or an area like that rich with Tec an attack the shit out of it and kick FA in the Teeth, reclaim your honor make badly needed ISK, and realize there is no more falling back to stain this time, PL said themselves they arent gonna take your SOv just not let you have it……..Get away from them, take the loss but easily murder a northern smaller group and while GSF is handling us you can actually hold thos 40+ moons in CLoud+Pureblind and if only for 2 months will make 400 bilish and dont let AAA die like Atlas etc.

Mak just needs to sto pwith the "YOU ARE A PET LICK MY BOOTS"

Im all for you guys but what you have done and i cant say is in any way smart at all, isolate people who were loyal to a fault, leave them out to dry and then have the ones who were semi loyal to leave almost immediately…..All HBC had to do to init is offer what ?10 systems? Raiden what 15? And now they bring 50-100 man a fleet, say what you want but you called them pets and treaed hem that way, I dont like HBC but they at least make people belong……

October 10, 2012 at 11:38 pm Reply
  33. makalu cries alright

who left? Nice FC work…..

October 11, 2012 at 8:53 am Reply
  34. guest

Alphastarpilot is a little kid. Shouldn't pick on him. Or take his word at face value.

October 12, 2012 at 1:04 am Reply
  35. mario

Dot bros were trying to pick a fight with about the same numbers 450 vs 175 but goons didnt want to plau with the fastcats

October 10, 2012 at 1:10 am Reply
  36. mario

That is 475 goons in max maels + boots and bombers

October 10, 2012 at 1:12 am Reply
  37. dontalkbackto-a-

the point everyone's trying to make is that you lost your own war already. you lost it because you can't take those kind of fights. you can't take those kind of fights because -a- diplomacy is based around being a huge flaming dickhead to everyone that could help you.

October 11, 2012 at 6:28 am Reply