The Deklein Coalition has lost another Super-Capital ship in the northern conflict, once again negligence seems to be the main culprit behind this expensive loss.

Super Down! Fatal Ascension Aeon Down in Tribute.

Erniee/Bertturk had been monitoring the super-capital staging POS in UMI-KK with his neutral alts when he spotted what seemed to be an AFK Aeon slowboating out of the force field at full speed, the alarm call was sounded on the DOT Brothers by Dark Razer and a HeroCat fleet was put together in no time.

As the fleet bridged through the Tribute region, the Aeon finally cloaked up about 100km out of the force field, but it was just too late – the neutral alt had already gained position of the Aeon and bubbled up as he lit a cyno, the Aeon was uncloaked inmediatedly by the HeroCats, while the Aeon pilot did managed to overheat all the mods it was capped out in no time and the rest is pretty much history:

Rydis, GoonSwarm Federation “Sky Marshall” sent out the following ping:

(12:20:14 AM) [email protected]/18156d3d: Forumtroll went afk in his Aeon in UMI to go get some lunch and his super drifted out of the pos. ncdot was ready with a cyno dictor cloaked in system and tackled him. Forumtroll just got back to his computer and was licking his fingers when he was in armor. Aeon dead to another afk. By the way, lunch was a BLT.

*** This was a broadcast from rydis to all-all at 2012-10-04 14:20:15.924321 EVE, replies are not monitored ***

Forumtroll the Aeon pilot blamed the mishap in local to BTL sandwich he was enjoying:

[14:25:47] Forumtroll > the BLT was worth it
[14:31:51] Forumtroll > so.. I lost an Aeon. big deal, I had bacon!

I am finishing the Battle Report for H-W9TY (a proper one, not that trash other sites put out) but for the time being the ping set out by Dark Razer pretty much outlines this week’s northern occurrences:

Dear DotMates (AUTZ DotBros),

This week we have –

* Dumpstered DRDB on Monday night.
* Dominated DRDB again on Tuseday night, twice.
* Killed 19 RZR Carriers.
* Aborted a baby titan.
* Saved H-W in an epic fight.
* Saved a shitload of IHUBs and Stations across tribute.
* Accidentally an Aeon tonight.

I want to say a huge THANKYOU to all the Bros that play in the AUTZ, and those that visit our upside-down timezone from time to time.

Also, a massive thanks to all the duders that help out, with titan bridges, triage carriers, scouts, cynos, spais, dictors, firewall, web lokies, logis, suicide dreads, bonus T3s, probers and FCs and everyone that x’s up to join fleet.

You guys are the reason for our success, Thankyou.

On a curious note, Forumtroll was rumored to be the same guy who dubiously claimed to have stolen 184 PLEX while posting a Titan WTB order a few days before for pretty much the exact amount of money he “heisted”.

Eve-Kill Mail

*UPDATE* – Video

Malleus Sicarius exchanged emails with Forumtroll who provided his version of the story:

Greeting