Alcohol and sheer audacity fuels this nice solo PVP adventure, in full HD glory.

Video: ELUSIVE – 190 proof Solo PVP Distilling Process

This is my first Solo PvP Video, Mainly 1 vs 1’s.

Ships Flown: Firetail, Wolf, Drake, Cyclone, Punisher, Incursus.

No gang links or Faction Implants used just lots of alcohol.

The video isn’t about flying pimped out ships or using a T3 booster, so it might not appeal to some.

The video was originally over a hour long with a lot more fights and most of it was fighting outnumbered, but the hard drive they were on decided to die and most of that is lost forever, and seeing as i don’t have the time right now to create new content i decided to publish what i had.

Resolution 1920 x 1080
Length: 23:01

Track List:

Flosstradamus – Total Recall
Hans Zimmer – Dream Within A Dream
Bear Mccreary – BSG OST – Prelude To War
Nobuyuki – Heavy Breakfast Machine
The FlashBulb – Undiscovered Colors
Micheal Mcchan – DX:HR OST – Endings

-theelusiveyoda

Send us Intel/Corrections or shoot us an e-mail

1. Jiggaboo

Kew

August 20, 2012 at 11:02 pm Reply
  2. The Martini

Any videos where you are stoned?

August 20, 2012 at 11:07 pm Reply
  3. Scar

Stopped watching after you lost a fight to a shield and armor tanked rifter.

August 20, 2012 at 11:16 pm Reply
  4. tengu

I learn from watching these mistakes! :)

August 20, 2012 at 11:17 pm Reply
    1. Tengu.

Great training for watching where he fucks up… must have received a lot of training then.

August 22, 2012 at 10:11 am Reply
  5. herp_de_derp

Decent Vid.

August 20, 2012 at 11:17 pm Reply
  6. Alright I'm a big fan of solo and do love seeing fan sites like this pick up and show case solo videos. But seriously this was not that great at all. I understand it's your first video m8 and yah mine was shitty the first time as well ^_^. You made the same mistake as me first time around by not speeding up the play back by at least 2x it would have turned 23mins of zzzz's into 11-13 mins of watchable footage. You do have some talent in editing though and that shows so speed the footage up next time and I think you'll be good on that front.

Now onto the fights them selves. Your piloting skills are lacking to say the least, and here again I understand going it solo takes time to build up the piloting skills and no one is perfect. But you made basic mistakes like using EMP for every target and waaaaaaay to much over tanking, let some ehp bleed a little play your tank out some. The fight with the sfi for example, you turned tank on and walked away pretty much : /. I cant stress this enough, learn to use the dmg types against the right ships ffs please god do that. Your wolf should have owned that terribly fit armor jag in the face man.

Anyway keep flying and frapsing and making videos man and keep learning.

August 20, 2012 at 11:19 pm Reply
    1. A voice of reason

"You made the same mistake as me first time around by not speeding up the play back by at least 2x it would have turned 23mins of zzzz's into 11-13 mins of watchable footage."

Au contraire! It's a refreshing change to see a vid that hasn't been sped up. The problem with a lot of vids is that they speed the action up anywhere from 2x to 10x which makes it impossible for noobs like me to work out wtf is going on. Watching this video was a pleasant experience and not just a blur of modules activating / de-activating & icons appearing / disappearing.

August 21, 2012 at 11:21 am Reply
      1. meskia

yeah , i agree indeed it was a refreshing to see no speed up video

August 21, 2012 at 11:23 am Reply
      2. I'm sorry then all the comments from peeps who watched my vids must be totally wrong. Watching eve at normal pace in a video is like watching paint dry seriously.

August 21, 2012 at 5:58 pm Reply
        1. A voice of reason

Eh? Seriously, it's fine if you want to watch red blips appear and disappear in a couple of seconds. As already stated, I'm a noob so watching a vid that is sped up 20x (like Widershins suggests) is completely pointless. I get nothing from it. Watching one at normal speed as I already stated makes for a refreshing change and allows me to follow everything that went on, see the mistakes, see stuff I may not have thought of etc. Double speed I sometimes catch it all sometimes I don't.

By your response, I see I've upset you. But hey, what can one do when you jump to ludicrous conclusions and get all butt hurt? Me saying a normal speed vid makes a refreshing change does not mean all your followers are "totally wrong". You might want to HTFU and try to realize people like different things for different reasons.

August 21, 2012 at 7:01 pm Reply
          1. Read my first comment I never said 20x speed cause that's not realistic. I do 2x speed on my vid's which honestly works well, it dos not look boring to the viewer and dos not speed by at break neck speed. I understand what you are saying and totally agree with you, there are some vid's out there that are sped up way to much. Perhaps the maker of those vids was aiming to try something different idk.

Anyway I was only aiming to help the video maker improve on his next video that is all. I love to see new peeps trying to make videos it means more and more peeps are getting out there and enjoying the solo/small gang pvp that eve offers which is awesome imo.

August 21, 2012 at 11:28 pm
          2. So you can see what I mean here's my very first vid and my 2nd one. First one was a normal speed with cut's and 2nd is at 2x speed.

[youtube YB-unXaPnyw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB-unXaPnyw youtube]

2nd

[youtube 02OAZ3W0fXs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02OAZ3W0fXs youtube]

August 21, 2012 at 11:31 pm
  7. SgtSimons

i want garmonation 10!

August 21, 2012 at 1:45 am Reply
  8. :)q

Nice vid.

August 21, 2012 at 2:27 am Reply
  9. Widdershins

Like Allo said, these fights need to be sped up by at least 2x (edit: not 20x, damn). If I'm going to put a battleship fight in a video, it's going to go by faster than one of your frigate fights not sped up… not very watchable.

August 21, 2012 at 2:29 am Reply
  10. Just Bob

you make several mistakes with module management and heat. but when ii solo i do too.

August 21, 2012 at 3:03 am Reply
  11. Imperial Fail

That last kill had me on the edge of my seat

August 21, 2012 at 4:53 am Reply
  12. lugal

I love the video , i liked also you dint record fast forward tnx for uploading

August 21, 2012 at 8:16 am Reply
  13. h0b0101

This sounds like you saying ur so good.. i dont use boosters and t3's blah blah.. solo is solo.. its hard enough so dont squat on booster/pill peeps.. and walking away from an active tank mod is just… fuck that 😛 get your act together m8

August 21, 2012 at 9:03 am Reply
    1. theelusiveyoda

I never said im AWESOME at pvp, quite the opposite, i dont have anything against people who use boosters in fact im all for it if it allows you to engange a larger fleet/gang, i was just stating that im using regular t1 ships that are easily affordable to everyone and i wasn't using a t3 booster sat in a safe spot away from any danger.

August 21, 2012 at 9:58 pm Reply
  14. galkaab

in the last fight when he was low structure did he realize he wasnt pointed ? …..luckily his asb were up just on time (that's just luck you do reallize that you are not a total noob but not so far ….)

August 21, 2012 at 9:39 am Reply
  15. Elusive PVP Skills

I have flown with this pilot before he is terrible and these are showcasing some of his best fights. He solo's because he refuses to listen to the fc or any advice given to him.

August 21, 2012 at 11:18 am Reply
    1. Test App Submited

Maybe he is applying to test?

August 21, 2012 at 11:19 am Reply
    2. theelusiveyoda

I appear to have upset you, did i take over one of your fleets after you died or warped off to save a retarded freighter pilot who was getting shot at by incursion rats?

August 21, 2012 at 9:50 pm Reply
      1. Elusive Defence

Nope, you have never fc'd to my knowledge, you would have to have skills to fc anything.

August 22, 2012 at 10:10 am Reply
  16. Shameful

Funny how he has former corp mates sitting in local with him, scouting there our alliance mates for kills low ever for these guys.

August 21, 2012 at 11:23 am Reply
    1. theelusiveyoda

What are you on about there are no former corp members in any of the local chats, and the fight against iskmagnet was a aranged fight ask him yourself, the only blues in local chats are my current corp members.

August 21, 2012 at 9:53 pm Reply