Comments

So, in other interesting and thrilling news; Nulli Secunda has been grinding Amarr Faction warfar Loyalty points for a few weeks now and the time has come for them to “Cash out”.

What they do/what has been done, is generally you just grab a Tech 1 standard frigate and speed/passive shield tank it and go into offensive plexes and orbits the beacon at range and watch local for 10 to 30 minuttes.

So I got my greasy hands on a small “Fleet report” by Tempo Gigante doing some system flipping today for Amarr:

So after Progod couldnt find any more experienced FC’s to assist Gavin with the task i stepped up to the plate as FC of the subcap fleet

Task to do: flip 10 minmatar systems

We formed at 20:00 in otosela with huns coming aswell

We managed to form: 6 dreads, 2 battery carriers, 12 armor logis (mixed), 1 or 2 handfuls of tackle and 60 geddons.

Gavin took care of the dreads and flipped a system every 7ish minutes. While i FC’ed the subcap fleet around closing pipes to prevent fleets to get to the dreads and grinding i-hubs aswell.

We managed to flip 11 systems in complete peace, during which we greeted a friendly evoke fleet passing by and causing TiDi… When then 11th system was about to fall a 60ish noob fleet from some retard alliance came close to us and as soon as the system fell we hurried to engage them on the orfold egmar gate. I was primaried, but since i was in a 600mill pimped guardian with b-type hardners and 11 logis to rep i easily survived. I gave the order to free fire on the enemy, while i was perma jammed (WHO TH HELL GAVE NOOB SHIPS JAMS!!). we annialeted them: 30 ish to 0

After that the subcap fleet went home to otosela, and the dreads happened to be going through another vulnerable system on the way home which they flipped aswell

Final result: 12 systems flipped, 30ish noobships killed and no losses. We had a great numbers and it was a good fleet to be starting my FC carrier in.

This is raw paste btw. so don’t mind some of the danish accent spelling mistakes, and yes I know this dude irl. Pretty well even..

So Minmatar FW, you start up that war machine if you want to grief Nulli dudes, they need 51 systems upgraded to get the planned T5 level, to my knowledge.
Amarr FW, time to decide whether you want to keep some of these system or just cashout, loose it all in a week and wait for another alliance to come grind it back.

Also, Nulli Secunda dudes – You should submit some awesome header art to me for Nulli Secunda relevant articles..

1. Hyde

I remember progod wanting Nulli to be a mini PL of the old days. Roaming 0.0, killing ppl, and taking names. What exactly happened here?

August 11, 2012 at 11:51 pm Reply
    1. It is my guess that Nulli don't have the TECH Moons to substance such a nomadic style of play Like PL have done in the past

August 12, 2012 at 1:37 am Reply
    2. Nulli Grunt

Nulli is betting on the wrong horses everytime, wanting to be best bro's with the pro pvp alliances while uuh well we not so pro as we think we are.

August 12, 2012 at 6:25 am Reply
  2. nulli member

I fucking hate FW

August 11, 2012 at 11:53 pm Reply
    1. Horak_Thor

yeah its gone down hill since these guys showed up that dont fight. they fit gunless cloaky warp stabbed frigates, and cap the plexes that are supposed to generate combat with them… ohhh right thats you guys!

August 12, 2012 at 3:24 am Reply
    2. zzz

"generally you just grab a Tech 1 standard frigate and speed/passive shield tank it and go into offensive plexes and orbits the beacon at range and watch local for 10 to 30 minuttes."

fuck FW

August 12, 2012 at 5:23 am Reply
  3. The Minmatar will have a hard time fighting them if they wanted too. Amarr has always been more cap heavy than the minnies. Lets say we decided to try and get to their fleet and manage to organize a big enough militia fleet ( FW is like herding cats), Nulli will know exactly what we bring long before the fight and they would have more than enough people to counter us. If that isnt enough Nulli will simply drop caps… and they have more.

That saying, notice the 'if'.
    Really we are waiting for them to flip those systems since we couldn't do much but defend, in my case the metro pipe. They will flip and soon we will flip back and we can get back to actual fights. I really don't care if Nulli cashes.

August 11, 2012 at 11:53 pm Reply
    1. abc123

This is a prime example of what Eve-Online has come too. This FW pilot is smart. There is no need for people to emo rage about any raomaing Alliance Blobs FAGGING up one's area for long. Nulli has the attention span of a NAT. There leadership, just like alot of the other roaming alliance chickenshit leadership want 0.0 space – try to find the free isk sink till CCP breaks out the nerf batt – bitch other dumbshit corps and alliances to rent space from them – Leadership spend money to make More Supers and beat chests about how no one want to fight them. Durp Durp Nulli !!!!!!

Just like a couple posts above – Nulli ran like bitch ho's – Now there FAGGING up FW. So now all Minni FW pilots have to do is see were the cockholsters go next. Then go back to tring to have fun with out cocksuckers coming around to mess it up.

But be advised any Null Sec Holders that entertain Nulli as allies, the record and past history shows, once it goes bad – Nulli Leadership will run and leave you hanging.

August 12, 2012 at 10:11 am Reply
    2. zef

wait… nulli got caps?

August 12, 2012 at 11:46 am Reply
    3. clusterfucker

using the AAA defense strategy, tell me how that works out for you

August 12, 2012 at 3:02 pm Reply
      1. ncdot grunt

Turns out blue up everyone around you for cowardly risk-free holding isn't as fun for everyone else in EVE mister clusterfucker

August 12, 2012 at 3:11 pm Reply
  4. FW noob

Why would Amarr FW step in to hold these systems when FW is becoming an ATM machine for the large 0.0 alliances?

Seems rather discouraging for any FW party when there is suddenly rush hours.

August 12, 2012 at 12:03 am Reply
    1. Punch

indeed, they should instead not do anything that would help them capitalize on their stored LP just to spite a "large 0.0 alliance".

makes sense. much better to piss on strangers than make a potential fortune.

August 13, 2012 at 1:23 am Reply
      1. FW noob

FW pilots do not have much stored LPs. Most spend it as soon as they get it. They could adapt and wait until the next rush hour, but the real problem is in the game play where success and effort of a faction gets blown out of proportion, leaving one side over-confident and the other sour and for no good reason. It makes it unpredictable and unsustainable.

In comparison, trying to see it as an opportunity to get somehow rich is like getting drunk, having a blast and living of welfare. It might sound like paradise, but you are just a sick, poor and hopeless bum on the street waiting for what society gives you. I doubt this is how you live your life or what you had in mind when you made your comment.

Nulli needs to learn to make a sustainable profit in 0.0. This FW farming shit is just one step away from botting. They'd be better off by going into WH-space, to build up a backup industry there, use it to replace ships and for making ISKs.

August 13, 2012 at 2:19 am Reply
        1. Jakes

That was a dumb post.

August 13, 2012 at 2:37 pm Reply
        2. Mike

By your logic you don't think anyone null sec should mission run in high, or lowsec, be allowed to join the highsec incursion community fleets also?

You do know your playing a sandbox game, right? anyone can do whatever the hell they want to make isk, even if it upsets you, or anyone else in the FW community.

August 13, 2012 at 4:46 pm Reply
          1. FW noob

You cannot go from high-sec, to low-sec, to 0.0 without learning a few things. You start with grinding ISKs in high-sec and by the time you are in low-sec should you be able to take it out of wrecks. When you arrive in 0.0 should you be selling ships and freedom to your neighbours (i.e. by selling space and access to markets).

You do not have to be perfect. However, when an entire alliance has to go grinding then it is only sad.

August 13, 2012 at 6:56 pm
  5. http://i.imgur.com/873jz.jpg

Nulli banner as you requested in evenews banner size.

August 12, 2012 at 12:17 am Reply
    1. Thanks Dark Tobby, it's a slight upgrade from the one used I guess..

August 12, 2012 at 12:43 am Reply
      1. tobby didn't read

so much for "awesome header art" eh?

August 12, 2012 at 12:13 pm Reply
    2. The Observer

I want TobyTV back!

August 12, 2012 at 2:01 am Reply
      1. Still helping behind the scenes tobby I see <3

August 12, 2012 at 11:00 am Reply
    3. zef

I prefer the current one :(

August 12, 2012 at 11:45 am Reply
    4. fuk pha

come back to nulli!!! Forget pha!!! They are worthless and say you are shit behind your back!!! just ask them!!

August 12, 2012 at 12:00 pm Reply
      1. PHA grunt

No, that would be the way of some of current nulli leadership. Generally we'll tell people straight to their face. Which might just've been one of the issues with Nulli and PHA.

August 12, 2012 at 6:24 pm Reply
        1. fuk pha

pha just likes it easy and doesn't want to work with the group……

August 13, 2012 at 4:52 am Reply
  6. We'll submit some nice header stuff when you make sensible posts.

Not trying to be a dick or anything, but seriously. As an example:

"The original plan was to “Cash out” last weekend, but Hun Reloaded decided they wanted in on the whole gold mine deal and Nulli and Huns being BFFs, the cashout was post-poned a bit."

This is just plain wrong, and provably so. If you read up about FW and then asked someone in nulli or indeed in one of the minmatar groups about it, you would understand why. But you clearly haven't bothered to do so before posting an article about exactly that.

I'm sorry if I come across as bitchy, but I'm tired and this is a wildly inaccurate article which looks like it was thrown together in about 5 minutes. I'm sure you can do better!

August 12, 2012 at 12:26 am Reply
    1. Less than 5 actually…
      I cba. to read half a book about FW and keep up to date on it. So please explain to me why this couldn't have been done last week. And am I wrong that HUNs just joined last weekend and have only been doing FW for little more than a week ?

August 12, 2012 at 12:43 am Reply
      1. Okay, I'll happily explain.

You are totally correct HUNs only joined FW recently. Where you go wrong is the assumption Nulli was deliberately avoiding cashing out until HUNs had a chance to join the party. Though that is something we would probably do, it isn't actually the case.

Nulli has been struggling to make enough systems vulnerable to push Amarr to T5. Checking Nulli's killboard or the faction warfare warzone control map should make that very clear. Despite a strong start, as interest waned and organization somewhat collapsed Nulli has been doing rather embarrassingly at FW. The proof that this is the case is in PGL's latest post on the scheduled ops section, which I assume you have access too in some way.

Secondly, the implication you make that minmatar FW have not had "the war machine" running and that by beginning they can prevent Nulli from flipping the systems they want. Again, this is clear from PGL's latest post. They only have to be held for a few hours for cashout to be completed. I suspect this confusion comes from you misinterpreting "flipping" from the BR copy-pasted from our forums via not reading the book on FW :P. Flipping each ihub is a trivial matter compared to making the ihub vulnerable (so far anyway). It's also clear from an understanding of FW that it is in the financial interests of the minmatar to allow nulli to flip as many systems as they like and preventing them doing so is fun but eventually counterproductive.

Edit: also, don't you think you should consider spending a little more time over a news article? Particularly the research part?

August 12, 2012 at 12:59 am Reply
        1. I dont usually like what you post in comments but this here m8 is well informed and really should have been the article that was posted. Not this bull shit from Dsan who didnt even take the time to check the story or do ANY research at all. Christ I don't even pay attention to fw and I knew this story was crap from the get go.

Also Nulli has been out in venal shooting goons lately to so there attention is divided a fair amount. Either way they will get there cash out soon(tm) then be back out in null in full force I am sure.

August 12, 2012 at 1:47 am Reply
        2. Read it, makes sense.
          I don't really believe you didn't postpone cashing out till this weekend from last weekend, but ehh.

I know it takes a lot of grinding to get a system vulnerable, but it dosen't take much to secure some of the vulnerable systems for all I know, a few counter fleets a day should be able to sufficiently grief Nulli &Co.

I too get the reason why Minnie would want to get rid of all their systems, to grind them back for LP, but one could always hope that they would dick around a bit. Ultimately Nulli would need T5 or T4 atleast to make this whole thing worth it. (I know Nulli Leadership have had talks with some of the guys running stuff in Minnie FW.

August 12, 2012 at 5:15 am Reply
          1. Mr_Gr3y

I know it's just a fan news website over spaceship politics, but still, if not that many people cared about FW then why even bother making an article about it?

You've insulted your target audience and bored everyone else… I just don't see the point.

August 12, 2012 at 9:44 am
          2. Horak_Thor

Fw has about 25 thousand pilots in it. i think thats alot of interested people.

August 12, 2012 at 11:42 am
          3. Mr_Gr3y

Yes, yes we all know you guys are important.

August 12, 2012 at 10:09 pm
          4. Horak_Thor

I never said we were important, just pointed out that your slating of the thread (as terrible as it is) and this news site that many different people, of many different eve play styles come to for news. might be slightly misplaced.
            And when it reports on any news that you arnt interested in, its a terrible terrible news sight you feel the need to post as such.

but then again, we all know how important you are :)

August 12, 2012 at 11:59 pm
          5. Mr_Gr3y

"but still, if not that many people cared about FW then why even bother making an article about it? " That was by me, in response to Dsan's:

"I didn't spend a whole lot of time on this, because not that many really cares.."

I never actually commented on the relevance/importance of FW to the eve/evenews24 player-base. nor did I even mention my stance on FW.

August 13, 2012 at 10:59 pm
          6. Horak_Thor

Ahhh i got you. so i am important after all ?

August 14, 2012 at 3:39 am
          7. Mr_Gr3y

You're either a terrible troll or retarded.

August 14, 2012 at 3:59 pm
          8. Horak_Thor

Your ability to converse with other human beings is pretty shocking.

I suggest you log off the forums and go talk to some people.

Or get really really REALLY drunk.

August 17, 2012 at 6:20 pm
          9. droljica

omg, u can talk kiddo……

August 12, 2012 at 11:14 am
          10. Treston Cal

So, you decided to waste your time and write an article about it?

I still have bros in s2n – miss fleeting with them in delve, since I don't get much fighting in my current TZ, unless I speak russian.

August 13, 2012 at 6:00 am
          11. progodlegend

Dude wtf, we haven't talked to anybody in fucking Minnie FW leadership

Wtf are you doing man?

August 13, 2012 at 8:29 am
        3. In other words it is a broken mechanic where killing ihubs does not force fights. even plexing doesn't force a fight…hell you don't even have to clear the npc rats from the room like you do in some high sec missions.

very very broken. I'm happy to take advantage of it until they change it,

August 13, 2012 at 4:04 am Reply
  7. random -A- dude

Wasnt that the alliance which ran from 0.0 like wounded dogs with hyper- butthurt ?

August 12, 2012 at 12:36 am Reply
    1. Yaya

Exactly

August 12, 2012 at 12:58 am Reply
    2. ProFapper

Who are -A- again?

August 12, 2012 at 1:37 am Reply
      1. Yaya

-A- is an terrible Alliance too, but face the facts:

Nulli ran out of 0.0 extremly butthurted.

August 12, 2012 at 2:41 am Reply
      2. TEST Grunt

-A- Are a terrible alliance – not quite as shit as TEST (CFC member and Goon Pet) but not too far behind.

August 12, 2012 at 8:57 pm Reply
        1. random -A- dude

on a second look Nulli is a shit alliance full of wanna be highsec-.carebears that cant even fight for their own systems/sov. they are basicly a joke. never trust those guys again, thay betrayed us. never shall -A_- fight for them again

August 12, 2012 at 11:50 pm Reply
          1. JoJo

THANK YOU, plz dont ever fight for us again,

August 13, 2012 at 4:28 am
          2. -A- guy

Dunno bout him but i still love you Nulli :)

August 14, 2012 at 6:40 pm
          3. derp

This guy isn't even in -A-, but I love the effort some is putting in pretending to be a "random -A- dude" XD

August 13, 2012 at 7:43 am
          4. -A- Grunt

im in -A- and i only stated my opinion. deal with it.

August 15, 2012 at 2:54 am
    3. right

Hi my name is "RANDOM -A- dude". Trust me, if I say I'm in -A- in evenews24, I am. Believe me guys. I'm totally not impersonating someone else.

August 13, 2012 at 7:45 am Reply
  8. Duh

We wanted isk to do said roaming.

August 12, 2012 at 12:37 am Reply
  9. Jakes

Their not rich, the only reason they are doing this is to get isk, not b/c they are amaar hardliners.

August 12, 2012 at 1:15 am Reply
    1. The Observer

amarr victor like herp derp.

August 12, 2012 at 2:01 am Reply
    2. NULLI BOSS

We are SO role playing loyal Amarrians.

August 13, 2012 at 9:35 am Reply
  10. ProFapper

Jesus, the intel that get's leaked to EN24 without confirmation is shocking lol. Anything for a story these days? Just to keep the traffic coming back or what?

August 12, 2012 at 1:34 am Reply
    1. Yaya

No, just to see your horrible postings here.

August 12, 2012 at 5:58 am Reply
  11. TEST Grunt

not news worthy. random highsec alliance does FW …. whats the big deal?

August 12, 2012 at 2:17 am Reply
    1. trollhater

go read up on the isk generation from flipping all the systems and cashing out. Or can dinosaurs not google?

August 12, 2012 at 2:25 am Reply
      1. Yaya

Don´t some ppl. never understand we DON´T care about this FW cash.

We ARE rich, you not!

HAHA!

August 12, 2012 at 5:56 am Reply
      2. random

It should have been explained in the article in fairness… pretty bad journalism.

August 12, 2012 at 4:21 pm Reply
  12. so exactly what did flipping only 10 systems accomplish?

August 12, 2012 at 5:05 am Reply
    1. DarthNefarius

10? not much… last I heard they flipped 46 or so & there is some question wether they will be able to flip the next 5 or so before down time. But to be honest I'm a lil bit hazy on if I got my facts right about what it takes to go from Tier4 to 5… I'm just glad I noticed a 6 PLEX market sell last friday in Kamela for~450 million each by an I assume ISK poor LP rich FW pilot (of which I bought 3/6) who was anticipating to cash out this weekend

August 12, 2012 at 7:59 am Reply
  13. Suck It Up

Don't give a rat fuck who cashs up, Minmatar or Amarr, I'm only here to PvP. Anyone who blobs, brings caps to a frigate fight, or 20 logistics/ecm to 1 is a faggot, Minmatar or Amarr.

Some good fights can be had with the some Amarr, none with Nulli (bar one pilot I've run into);. The majority of FW pilots (on both sides) exhibit traits of cock-sucking second to none.

August 12, 2012 at 5:14 am Reply
    1. CFC With Intellect

"Someone shoots at me with ships I can't field waaaah"
      That is essentially what you just posted.

August 12, 2012 at 5:33 am Reply
      1. CFC Blows

Your handle is an oxymoron. You can't debate with a retard.

August 12, 2012 at 9:59 pm Reply
        1. John Douche

You will not ever be able to debate with road kill, because it is Nulli's fault and quite obviously so. Going back into empire space to get a price reduction on FW stuff is retarded. You will hurt a lot of new players, who start PvP with FW. You might as well mine in a 1.0 systems to build your Drake fleet and piss off thousands of noobs. It will leave a lasting, negative impression on new players, which can only hurt an alliance in the long run and it also means Nulli has failed to get any good profits out of 0.0. It reveals a great detail on how bad Nulli actually managed 0.0. If Nulli had a clue on 0.0 industry then they would not be trying to farm FW stuff now, but rather try to get back into it. It is a sucker's approach to EVE and I expect Nulli to fail again in 0.0 after they are done with FW farming.

August 12, 2012 at 10:26 pm Reply
          1. 12345

its so the players in nulli can get isk… not the alliance so much, because we cant rat in 0.0 this was a decent alternative

August 12, 2012 at 11:48 pm
          2. John Douche

What are you saying? Your players are not the alliance and they rather like to rat and farm than to fight? That is your problem right there!

Technically do you need to rename yourself now, because you are not in null sec any longer and more than second to just some.

August 13, 2012 at 11:11 am
      2. The Muttoni

"Someone doesnt play with the rules I have set waaaaaah"
        That is essentially what he just posted.

August 13, 2012 at 9:34 am Reply
  14. -A- grunt

Dsan is a tool. This guy talk so much shits its funny. He infiltrates -A- and all he has to show for it is a post about how bad SRP (ship replacement fund) is. Least -A- does replace ships (hint hint TEST)
    He leaves -A- but remembers he lent a Tengu to a corp m8 who lost it. So he send this guy a mail asking if he would'nt mind paying him for it. This was after he revealed himself as a so called spy. Guess what the pilots says no ……………. is this guy a MORON or what.

August 12, 2012 at 5:52 am Reply
    1. Yaya

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

You be really just a grunt.

Ask him, he got kicked from -A- for talking in Local!

August 12, 2012 at 5:54 am Reply
      1. -A- grunt

Yes of course Dsan got kicked for talking in local. Had nothing to do with his Kugu post telling everyone he was a spy. CFC spin best spin

August 12, 2012 at 6:20 am Reply
        1. random

link? i dont remember that post

August 12, 2012 at 4:12 pm Reply
          1. heh

There's also his blog where he tries to mud-sling -A- after being kicked, the -A- forum mirrors that he leaked (which was pointless anyway), and the big "Under New Management, Contact: Wrik Hoover" in his new bio.

I don't know, it kind of gave it away. Kinda.

August 12, 2012 at 4:49 pm
      2. lol

"kicked from -A- for talking in Local!"

LOL, this is why the CFC/HBC guys are so funny. They believe their own bullshit :)

August 12, 2012 at 9:56 am Reply
      3. derp

Honeybadgers… after what five months, and they still believe this. Dsan actually having been in -A-, then kicked for spying and generally being terrible, failed NESW's recruitment, then joined TEST (lol)…

No wonder why -A- is having so much fun killing these guys day after day.

August 12, 2012 at 10:03 am Reply
        1. Sreggin Wej

He failed his NESW recruitment so hard he's in it now.

Straight facts from -A-: not even once.

August 12, 2012 at 2:47 pm Reply
          1. derp

Yes because this is a brand new development idiot. Check his corp history.

At this time: "for Less than one day."

Congrats NESW for picking up another glorious elite PvP pilot.

August 12, 2012 at 2:54 pm
          2. -A- grunt

Elite rofl the guys sucks balz

August 12, 2012 at 5:21 pm
    2. A Goat

God damn it never fails, every news post has to have someone bitching about TEST or GSF. It's delicious.

August 12, 2012 at 6:04 am Reply
      1. Jesus

A Goat you should just GTFO now while you are ahead and stop posting here.

August 12, 2012 at 5:27 pm Reply
  15. Crotchface

So what is it they get once they get these systems to 5?

August 12, 2012 at 6:43 am Reply
    1. DarthNefarius

75% ISK & LP reductions for every item

August 12, 2012 at 7:30 am Reply
  16. derp

Dsan's recent alliance history… ok let's see.

Raiden.
    Nulli Secunda
    -A- (kicked for being a spy)
    Refused by PL (NESW)
    Now TEST

I wonder what type of archetypal EVE character has corp histories like this… or was that given away already?

August 12, 2012 at 10:31 am Reply
    1. derp

New development:

Raiden.
      Nulli Secunda
      -A- (kicked for being a spy)
      Refused by PL (NESW)
      TEST (sorry guys guess he didn't like you in the first place LOL)
      As of today, joined NESW

Wonder how long this will last.

August 12, 2012 at 4:51 pm Reply
      1. beinganasshole

well to be fair, all you need to join test is a reddit account, which im sure half of eve has

August 12, 2012 at 9:13 pm Reply
    2. gohead

Look at Riverini's

August 14, 2012 at 5:37 am Reply
  17. droljica

"I was primaried, but since i was in a 600mill pimped guardian" …. awesome

"30ish noobships killed and no losses" .. even better

u must be some goontard or kinda ?

August 12, 2012 at 11:10 am Reply
  18. nulli pubbie

Didn't want period basis anyways.

August 12, 2012 at 1:36 pm Reply
  19. who cares

look this alliance is making money through faction warfare…tbh who gives a shit

August 12, 2012 at 2:07 pm Reply
  20. Bot

Good fleet to start your FC CAREER* in :)

August 12, 2012 at 3:01 pm Reply
  21. -A- grunt

SHOCK HORROR…………. DSAN is a botter and does RMT. No wonder he join's PL.

Reported so its o/ Dsan i would say nice knowing you , but it would be lies

August 12, 2012 at 4:09 pm Reply
    1. herpa

And the funniest part is his carrier got nyxed by none other than Zungen the other week XD

August 12, 2012 at 4:53 pm Reply
  22. lol

this is news? lol

August 12, 2012 at 4:32 pm Reply
  23. -A- grunt

SHOCK HORROR…………. DSAN is a botter and does RMT. No wonder he join's PL.

August 12, 2012 at 4:45 pm Reply
  24. Mittani Retardation

FW gay warefare,you want real Pew go help NC. against the abomination blob called CFC. Fine when theres no CTAs going on,go an FW then,but North needs all hands on deck,not fagging around structure grinding ( doing nothing productive ) while CTAs need to be met an joined with full force.

August 12, 2012 at 5:21 pm Reply
    1. BntyHunter

They have supported us, so until NCDOT replaces there ships how do you suggest they replace there losses fighting with us?

September 12, 2012 at 4:55 am Reply
  25. Test is best

TBH once a spy always a spy. How do we know he isnt a spy for -A- now.

PL not only inviting a botter and RMT player. You may have recruited a double agent.

August 12, 2012 at 5:23 pm Reply
  26. Cannonball1

We'll let you know how much money we make. 2 bil in 3 weeks is worth it no matter how many t1 frigs, destroyers, and cruisers we lost. And I didn't even do fw very much; some people have 10 times as much lp as me.

The real beneficiaries though are the Amarr fw grunts who've been doing this for a long time. They could have tens of millions of lp saved up.

August 12, 2012 at 6:59 pm Reply
    1. jarhead

i started a new minmatar alt after reading http://www.mylootyourtears.com/?p=1584
      i finished skilling for and fitting his incursus a couple of hours before minmatar last hit lvl 5.

i made a little over 500mil in under two hours.

you guys are terrible at this.

what i dont understand is why you joined amarr. why not play minmatar? plex caldari space, cash out at lvl 5, and use isk to buy the amarr faction ships you wanted?

August 13, 2012 at 12:34 pm Reply
      1. John Douche

Jita … *lol*

August 13, 2012 at 1:38 pm Reply
      2. Mr. Meh

Because:

1) They specifically want Navy Geddons for their 0.0 efforts.

2) Going Minnie to cash out at T5 to buy the ships you want, via Navy Geddons would never work
        a) They have 1800 members in alliance. Amarr only held 5 systems. So if they were Minnie, at most their would only be 15 buttons to run. 1800 memebers versus 15. Now look at Amarr, you have over 30 systems basically unprotected. You could run weeks of buttons spinning and simply cash out once everyone had high LP.
        b) Minnie stuff has flooded the economy. You can literally buy a Fleet Tempest for 150M. That's ridiculous. They would have to sell 5 Fleet Temps to buy 1 Navy Geddon.

August 13, 2012 at 5:35 pm Reply
        1. The Mittani

TL;DR: Nulli's 1800 men are grinding for Navy Geddons to look like 2300 men in standard Geddons.

August 13, 2012 at 7:08 pm Reply
  27. Horak_Thor

Seems t4 for the hour you managed to hold it will have to do eh nulli. off you go back to 0.0 o/

August 13, 2012 at 12:02 am Reply
    1. Not enough systems to get T5 and not enough muscle to hold it at T4 for very long. Unless they commit more resources… Minmatar will start flipping the first systems back within a day or 2 for sure.

August 13, 2012 at 12:27 am Reply
  28. I AM A GOLDEN GOD

tl;dr after failing at PvP in nullsec Nulli proves it's pretty good at lowsec PvE.

August 13, 2012 at 1:56 am Reply
    1. BntyHunter

They failed then got back up and kicked goons in the teeth with us……Some of us play to fight, they need mney to replace ships they lose its part of the game, Not all of us can stroke mittens cock and let his Tec come all over there face, so they find other ways to do to make money to PVP.

You have it wrong they Carbear to PVP, meaning they wanna fight first and foremost and this is a way of doing so….Hell GSF is the richest alli in eve by far [Well Mittens is] and still they pulled this x100000 by doing the faction five scandal.

September 12, 2012 at 4:53 am Reply
  29. Red

Nulli was terrible at FW. Me and a friend chased around Nulli plexers in T1 frigs for 2 days and they would never give fight without at least 15-20man blob. All they could do was run away, spend 30 minutes forming a blob and then come back and fail to net us(how do you not catch T1 frigs/desies with multiple interceptors?) All we wanted was good fight, but all we found was cowardly cockroaches who couldn't fight worth crap. I'm not surprised they didn't enjoy FW as all they did was run away and orbit buttons.

August 13, 2012 at 8:27 pm Reply
    1. Mr_Gr3y

Nulli was there to carebear not fight, that's like wardeccing a mining corp and complaining that they refuse to form up to fight you.

August 13, 2012 at 11:10 pm Reply
    2. s2n pilot

you realize that nulli wasn't there for fights right? and that during this FW escapade, we've been in a war with goons in northern nullsec? An alliance needs a way to make isk, and for the couple weeks we were in it, this was it.

Considering that Amarr have been stuck at tier 1 the entire time, and nulli managed to push them to tier 4 kinda shows how wrong you are.

Think of it like a dude running sanctums. He's not going to fight you if you come into his site. That doesn't mean he's bad at running sanctums, it means he's smarter than to fight pvp ships in a pve ship. You wouldn't ridicule someone for not 'staying to fight' in a sanctum.

This was an isk making exercise for nulli, nothing more, nothing less. Personally, I made a ton, and so did a lot of other people. Mission accomplished. Now I have more ships to fight gewns with.

August 14, 2012 at 12:06 am Reply
      1. Horak_Thor

well you were doing something wrong, as your roflstomp victory to t5 didnt quite happen. also you held t4 for all of about 15 minutes. i hope your entire alliance managed to cash out in that time… derrrpppp

August 14, 2012 at 3:29 am Reply
        1. Successful Troll

Wow, the butthurt of these low sec people. Cry cry cry. Cry…they wont fight us in "no gun" ships. Cry…they dropped supers on our IHubs. Cry…they cashed out at tier 4.

Get bent.