Hi.

So my awesome buddies in sekret channels and corners of  eve I can’t shed light on, links awesome cool funny stuff from time to time.

So heres a lovely lovely killmail and a corresponding teamspeak recording of some epic carebear tears.

So this is the ship that is AWOXed:

So awox, shit fit wololol and all that.

But here’s the kicker, the dude got upset and it’s all recorded for your pleasure, so check it out:
Fleet Phoon Awox – Gecko by Gecks

I hope you all enjoy this.

If you ever have or find similar stuff, by all means get it to me/us and we can all laugh our asses of from tears 😀

Best regards Dsan o/

1. yup

'I don't know what to do dude' lol, it's a fuckin game, you manage ur anger and move on. those weren't rig's by the way they are modules, and they were stupid to put on that shit fit phoon.

August 7, 2012 at 10:49 pm Reply
  2. Hahahaha

"thats why i dont like wormhole SEX!" – fucking crying, welcome to EVE shitbreak.
    Dude screams louder than a squirting bird haha

August 8, 2012 at 12:02 am Reply
  3. LOLS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DO you know how much I lost last night people.

110m sp isk

CRYESSSSSSSSSSSSS

MWWW I don't know what to do.

August 8, 2012 at 2:26 am Reply
  4. You mad bro

Highsec pubby tears best tears. Also, learn to fit your fucking ship.

August 8, 2012 at 6:30 am Reply
    1. MaelstromPilot

all resists no buffer and wtf, no cap boosters instead fuckin rechargers????? wheres the prop mod ????? and no damage mods??? wtf!

and after hearing him I wanna pod him, fucker best not show his face in this game again i'll fuckin pop him regardless of concord

August 8, 2012 at 8:17 am Reply
      1. Le Goose

It's a PvE fit. It doesn't need a prop mod and long term cap stability is more important than short term high intensity, hence the rechargers instead of boosters.

As for popping him before concord, good luck doing that solo if he's in a typhoon.

August 8, 2012 at 10:19 am Reply
  5. Marshmallow Man

Lol I got insta killed by being DD by a few titans in my 3.3 billion isk dread, you gotta accept that what you fly will eventually be destroyed.

Imagine how ballistic he would go if he lost a super, he'd probably commit suicide.

August 8, 2012 at 8:01 am Reply
  6. Killboard checker

Funny thing is Gecko got into 2 other corps after this and poped a maelstrum and tengu…

I didnt know poeple still recruited others with out even looking at the Killboard….

August 8, 2012 at 12:01 pm Reply
  7. apollo

that was brilliant, think thats first time ive heard real tears

chlorine for the eve gene pool, nice1

August 8, 2012 at 2:34 pm Reply
  8. lol

Very nice Killmail! Noob tears, best tears. 😉

August 8, 2012 at 7:17 pm Reply
  9. Rol

I love it at the end when they talk about how it's "odd" that you can get podded in hi sec. "They should fix that."

Ha ha. Dumbasses.

August 8, 2012 at 7:58 pm Reply
  10. Chocolate

I love this. Thank you for making my day.

August 9, 2012 at 5:23 am Reply
  11. Buttight

I don't know what's worse. His tantrum or the disturbing gloating in these comments. Eve community sucks as a shithole of sociopaths. This is NOT normal in any way. Sigh

August 9, 2012 at 3:58 pm Reply
  12. HateHiSecFaggots

HI-sec CORPS are such a loosers hahaha all of them ! Those guys on comms and this guy who is eating something … Total USA bear LOL. US&A Bears Unite !

August 9, 2012 at 5:40 pm Reply
  13. TheOfferer

This guy is racist towards wormhole people. What did we do to provoke that? 😀

August 9, 2012 at 6:31 pm Reply
  14. SKL

A quick look at the fit in EFT shows it does less than 300 dps at point blank range. How anyone could have a "pride and joy" that costs more than the hull of my Moros and does less DPS than my gank thrasher, I don't understand.

August 9, 2012 at 9:10 pm Reply
    1. buggrit

You forget the drones. But yes, its a shit fit. All that money…

August 16, 2012 at 10:21 am Reply
  15. doH

shade prolly bragged about his "precious" phoon… get what you deserve…

August 11, 2012 at 11:19 pm Reply
  16. SuperPilot

Losing my Nyx doesn't seem as bad now, I know that he lost WAY more isk than I did

August 12, 2012 at 12:27 am Reply
  17. AussiePosse

I know people in the corp that got awoxed, and I know for a fact that the corp leadership put out a hit on Shade. Hell, you can hear them trying to contain their laughter in the recording. Also, why would the awoxer kill one guy and just leave the rest unharmed?

August 19, 2012 at 5:27 am Reply
  18. I like what you guys are up also. Such intelligent work and reporting! Keep up the superb works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my website :)

February 10, 2019 at 12:54 am Reply