Comments

Thorn Syndicate, 401k and The Jagged Alliance (T4Co) have spent a good part of the month SBU’ing IMPERIAL LEGI0N’s systems in the Scalding Pass region just for the sake of getting fights. Some good fights have ensued with IMPERIAL LEGI0N constantly batphoning SOLAR FLEET’s Tengus for the final timers (which have been repeatedly overpowering T4Co’s modest Munnin’s/Hellcat fleets).

After a system has been contested, a new SBU is dropped and the cycle repeats. This have reduced sov defense to a mindless grind on behalf of the defender’s side and it seems to have taken a toll on IMP-L. While not in full cascading course, Imperial Legion doesn’t seem to be in good shape – slowly losing a third of their membership during the last 30 days along some notable corps.

Here is a leaked CEO update:

To CEO’s and others on this list:

I would write this to the whole alliance but maybe there are less spies here. One would hope none. If you feel any of this is of value feel free to share with your corp mates.

A few points:

#1. If your corp is leaving to go to a blue alliance cause things have got a little tough here, do you really think we will still be bff’s? I mean come on really. This is NULL. this is sov warfare. What Null Alliances value are those that are tough enough to stick it out what ever is thrown at you. Learn to adapt. Come up with a new plan. And I for one don’t want to have be the one to tell Iceman where everyone went when he gets back from the Olympics.

#2. The enemy has been ineffective and taking any systems of value. So they are going for the easy systems where there is less of a fight. So they can brag all they want but if they were so tough they would be sitting in 28y station right now. So dont get all bent out of shape if we lose a few systems. Everyone knows we are spread too thin anyways. And honestly scalding pass is crappy space.

#3. Stop the knee jerk reactions every time a sbu goes up in some worthless system. We are falling for their evil plans. We gather up (our worthless) drakes and go attack. They hot drop and wipe us out. Rinse repeat for a few weeks. We get demoralized and they get easy kills. Really. Where is our imagination? We need some strategic planning. Right now they decide when to sbu, so it comes out on their terms. the attack time is always on their terms. We can do better then this. We aren’t 5 year olds playing checkers.

I keep thinking, to borrow a phrase from the Marines, “what we need is a few good men”. We that are loyal to IMPLfor various reasons but for me it is because we play with honor. We dont smack talk, we play fair. Maybe that will always limit our size. but as long as the core group grows we will be fine. A group that is not going to give up in the face of overwhelming odds. A grp that fights to the last ship. We will put guns on newb ships if we have too. We will hang in there. We will survive. and eventually get good NULL SPACE.

Reorganize. Rebuild. Plan. We didnt get where we are by knee jerk reactions to everything the enemy thinks up. We have to stop falling for their traps.

This last part is longer term and it doesn’t matter if we are here or not, a group of us are organzing a Capital Logistics fleet. For my part I am sponsoring the Spider Tanking Chimera Wing. My corp is too small to field 10 Chimera logistics so I will be looking for worthy pilots from other loyal corps in the alliance. The ship will be provided to you when the time comes to use it. Capital logistics can only be insta popped by titans. Can support both bs’s and supers and other carriers and are the core of any successful cap fleet. To sign up to fly a Chimera with me, I need to know who you are. or by the time I am ready to hand it over, you had better be in multiple fleets as a sub cap and doing a good job. I will ask fc’s. I will work up a list of skill requirements. You will be required to submit a limited API before getting the carrier so I can verify you indeed meet the minimum skill requirements. We are not going to field a bunch of fail fit caps. For my part I will require a real life email so can get ahold of you. later there will be practice sessions on the test server. You will be required to attend. There is no guarantee you will get a carrier..but if you really love null and sov warfare, then the skills wont be wasted. I am not the only corp part of this group and I will not write about what others plans. I am looking to sponsor 10 pilots. My corp will be given 1st pick. As those I have flown with the past year.

DO NOT reply to ALL and say you are interested. That is so lame you will be removed from consideration just for that. DO NOT ask me plans or who else is involved or any of that. I will assume you are a spy. All I will send for now is the skill requirements. If it takes you a few months to be properly skilled do not worry. You dont to have currently fly a carrier to qualify. That just needs to be your ingame desire and be willing to spend the months it takes to get the skills needed. Granted you can’t be too far behind or you will miss the window.

When the going gets tough, the weak get going. Don’t be one of the weak!

There is also rumor of a mail from THORN alliance requesting that we ditch our ‘to the end attitude’ and either become some kind of THORN protectorate or make a free retreat.

– R

Send us Intel/Corrections

1. 876541

Misquotes or quotes used out of context, fabricated numbers and inaccurate information?

Sounds like an evenews report to me, even ignoring riverini's side being against the IMPs.
    Awesome work guys.

July 30, 2012 at 6:23 pm Reply
    1. IMP L Grunt

This isnt a news report, the body of this article was an EVEmail leak. Certain people in the alliance got this in their inboxes.

August 2, 2012 at 3:21 pm Reply
  2. Risk

Just gunna say this now,, 401k and Co. arnt losing to Solar they're losing to two alliances that they called pets, i believe it's UNTHINKABLES, and WHY so Serious. Looking on Kugu and other wonderful
    troll forums, 401k and thorn members actively call them pets… since when do pets field Tengu fleets?!
    It also seems, they have yet to truely win a fight against said pets, however IMP.L is a different story,
    from the looks of it, they are an unorganized blob of caldari BC. I feel, as if IMP.l are only standing cause the alliances from wicked creek want fights and start popping SBU's to provoke it.

I couldnt find much more, but personally, i been watching this scalding pass thing for the last couple
    weeks, seems like good fights.

July 30, 2012 at 6:28 pm Reply
    1. Risk

Also another, looks extremely lopsided.

July 30, 2012 at 6:32 pm Reply
      1. 876541

Agreed. Seems 401k and Co. are looking for another slander fest to save face, gotta love riverini posting this one of all people.
        IMP.l needs to stand up looks like though regardless.

July 30, 2012 at 6:39 pm Reply
      2. M1k3y

They had more, there were no (significant) INK/WHYso losses so the 401K survivors don't show

July 30, 2012 at 8:15 pm Reply
  3. SgtSimons

so a not very good alliance is being worn down by better alliances. can't say I am surprised but it is kind of sad

July 30, 2012 at 6:36 pm Reply
    1. Dumdumdidum

thats the usual way, being brave by hitting the guy who is already on the floor. I am not a Goon fan but I respect their origins, real balls are shown when you attack the stronger guy :)

July 31, 2012 at 4:42 pm Reply
      1. Why so serious

I get the feeling people don't go to/leave null sec because of all the metagaming :)

July 31, 2012 at 5:08 pm Reply
      2. splo

the only thing going for goons is numbers.

August 1, 2012 at 2:33 am Reply
  4. Lucian James

1/2
    It is Unthinkable and WhySoSerious. Those guys bring some quality tengues and know how to fly them. SOLAR has only shown up twice of the 40-some timers… first in a big cap fleet… second in AHAX. That's it.

Unthinkables & WhySo are doing nearly ALL of the SBU structure bashing for GIMP-L.. who barely show up in frigs.

SOLAR has stated GIMP-L has to form up at least 15 guys to get any consideration from them.. so GIMP-L sends alliance mails out to form Frig fleets and can't even get that many.

SOLAR also stated Scalding was a GIMP-L project and not under their umbrella of controlled space.. that GIMP-L is on their own.

And yes, I totally sent them a mail offering them a chance to save some face & assets. The responses thus far have been overwhelmingly humorous. Nevertheless, I meant what I said.

-Lucian James / Keef Drow

July 30, 2012 at 6:47 pm Reply
    1. Lucian James

2/2 http://thorn.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_http://thorn.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_

^^^Meanwhile we keep wiping out their cap ships and anything else we can find. I'm told we've wiped out over 60% of their cap fleet. I sincerely appreciate that these guys try their asses off.. but they're just not that organizationally good at it. It's a pitty they haven't taken me up on my offer and et into a place where their assets & efforts would be put to better use.

Much like MC Hammer's career: Duh da da dun, da dun, da dun. It's over.

-Lucian James / Keef Drow

July 30, 2012 at 6:49 pm Reply
      1. Lucian James

Oh and Drunks-n-Disorderly up here get a SHITTON of credit for their MASSIVE HAIRY BALLS.

I mean when I sit my big gay balls down next to theirs.. mine look cold-water-shrivveled by comparison. These motherfuckers have been dropping GIMP-L and realted bastards up here for weeks and just tear shit up.

Props.

-Keef / Lucian

July 30, 2012 at 6:52 pm Reply
        1. David_Star

*Bump…

For actually providing content to the comments!

July 31, 2012 at 6:53 pm Reply
      2. IMPL Grunt.

Hate to burst your bubble mate, but you guys are nowhere near 60%. I mean, nice try, but no. Yes, you have destroyed several carriers, but that which is gone has been replaced. Oh, and where were your l33t PVP fl33ts when HJ- station came out of reinforce. That's right, I remember, "We don't want space, we just want gudfites." We may be down, but we aren't out.

August 2, 2012 at 5:05 am Reply
        1. IMP L Grunt

It's like watching a house burn down slowly

August 2, 2012 at 10:16 am Reply
          1. IMP L Grunt

Not the same IMP L grunt LOL

August 2, 2012 at 10:16 am
  5. Man of many names

really there is no sov threat to IMP-L and if there was ED and PNG will come down and curb stomp anything them tards can field. Now that there war in over with SONE they will be looking to hot drop everything they can.

July 30, 2012 at 6:58 pm Reply
    1. JoMomma

Oh yah I'm REALLY sure ED and PNG want to pick up where INK left off….
      Not to mention ED is one of the worst PVP alliances in the game. Have you seen their stats? Who the fuck are you kidding!

Defending SOV for ppl that can't and wont defend it themselves.

What part of this are you gleefully ignoring? GIMP-L is DEAD they just can't admit it.

ED and PNG show up… THORN/401k safe up… no fight… blue balls… ED and PNG are reduced to shooting down SBU's for GIMP-L like INK are stuck doing.

Yah… I'm SURE GIMP-L has a future with all that.

July 30, 2012 at 7:08 pm Reply
      1. Man of many names

ED is not one of the worst pvp alliance and yes if they did blue ball ED and PNG and imp-l failed to field a fleet im sure ED and PNG would get sick of helping very fast but as it would be all defence timers they would not really be able todo that and im sure IMP-L have some fight left in them they just need a helping hand to get back on there feet

July 30, 2012 at 7:15 pm Reply
        1. pop

yeah ed is one of the worst because every time sone faced them in a fight they were destroyed. Even when it was ed and png they failed utterly, so they bat phoned irc and than we fought outnumbered and still killed there asses outnumbered 4x to one. Just shows how they suck, Ecen with numbers on there side.

July 31, 2012 at 2:00 am Reply
          1. I just don't know

I seem to recall NC. and Evoke doing the heavy lifting for SONE…

July 31, 2012 at 6:31 am
          2. Easterner

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

July 31, 2012 at 6:50 am
          3. splo

Sorry but keep spewing propaganda crap we did most of the fighting ourselves.

July 31, 2012 at 4:18 pm
          4. splo

Oh look a video and it's sone fighting irc no nc dot or evoke…what do you know.

August 1, 2012 at 2:34 am
          5. splo

and being outnumber 4x time to one we still kicked irc asses

August 1, 2012 at 2:36 am
          6. ACloseWatchman

Yeah I'm pretty sure that IRC came in after NC. and Ev0ke were called in to fight and even then it didn't shift the balance *too* much cause it was ED, PNG and IRC vs NC. and Ev0ke, so if we wanna say an alliance is bad its SONE. (<3 IRC, ED, PNG, NC. and Ev0ke even though we may not always be on the same side)

July 31, 2012 at 7:59 am
          7. splo

Nice try at lies, sone kicked in ed's failed attempt at invading Kalevala so solar said to irc go in and help And than we went right in kicking there asses in fights.

July 31, 2012 at 4:19 pm
          8. Doesn't seem like SONE were fighting that much to be honest, isn't I2D3 there main station system?

Looks like NCdot put up a fight for SONE 's home, well SONE were only able to field a handful of bombers, and don't even manage to do any decent runs.

July 31, 2012 at 7:14 pm
          9. Jakes

lol… wtf…. it looks like a rohk fleet died to tier3's

July 31, 2012 at 7:22 pm
          10. That was a bauce fleet!!! super twinkies rage FTL!!!

August 1, 2012 at 2:20 am
          11. splo

yeahs one regrouped somewhere else dumbass.

August 1, 2012 at 2:28 am
      2. AlphaStarPilot

If ED and PNG show up, they would be owned by THORN/401K b/c we can kill them and have killed them many times before. and we didn't really hide from the Tengus we tried to fight them twice and failed. Theorycrafting is in session. Idk if ED is the worst pvp alliance, they are ok but they sucked at defending IMP-L before INK/gypsy showed up.

-Alpha

July 30, 2012 at 7:29 pm Reply
        1. Rots

Does this theory crafting include Tempests?! lol 😉
          I mean, after; Paper thin T2 muninns, Hellcats, Faction battle ship dropping, and tier 3 snipers
          dosnt work you should theory craft more. The only thing i've seen beat tengu fleets.. is… More Tengus, or Legions… Even then it's a kite fest.

July 30, 2012 at 7:49 pm Reply
          1. Actually Black legion. killed a PL tengu fleet of equal size with a Gila fleet. I tried to find the BR, but gave up after 30 mins of searching, perhaps a BL dude that reads this has it bookmarked, and can link.

PL tried to counter Gypsybands tengu fleet with something similar in a Ishtar fleet, but got countered by zealots that solar always seems to bring along with their alpha maelstroms. Shortly after PL started fielding tengu's themselves, and Gypsyband got them with a wave of void bombs(to shut down the active hardeners, and prop), followed by two waves of damage bombs. http://killboard.gypsyband.ru/battle/r50698/

Oh course you have to be good at bombing to pull off runs like that.

Sticking with the neuting idea, you can neut from over 75 km's away with heavy's on a curse, now they can't perma run them, but with the range they have they would have more survivability then a huggin(being able to jump out, and cap up for another volley of neuts), which is always a tengu fleets primary(and is widely regarded as the one of the ships you use to counter tengu's), bring say 10+ curse to just about any fleet that can DPS at a decent range, and you should be able to kill a decent about of tengu's.

July 30, 2012 at 10:04 pm
      3. Rob

Confirming EVE is now CoD.

July 30, 2012 at 8:18 pm Reply
    2. AlphaStarPilot

Yes ED and PNG have showed up before. Lets take a look at when they did.

First time we sbued Scalding Pass, FC me (alphastarpilot): http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=13

2nd time fc, Zeroniss: http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=13

3rd time, fc TOUNSI: http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=13

There was also a 4th time with TOUNSI where you guys showed up and lost 80% of your fleet but then getting saved by SOLAR.

So please, talk more about how you will "curbstomp" us.

I will be waiting to form a fleet to fight you.

-Alpha

July 30, 2012 at 7:19 pm Reply
      1. Risk

Have you looked at those reports though? You outnumber them in the first two.. Honestly, taking spade from them is the right thing to do, they do not deserve it.. but the white horse mentality isnt needed… Valiantly you are rolling in with larger fleets, with fleets tailor made for taking out BC fleets.

At the end of the day, the pecking order seems to be;

GIMP.L< 401 gay < INK/Serious

July 30, 2012 at 7:32 pm Reply
        1. -FA- Kheeria

Oh noes eve is not fair.

July 30, 2012 at 8:00 pm Reply
          1. Memerizer

Damn, there went my illusion.

July 30, 2012 at 10:10 pm
        2. M1k3y

Just my opinion, but the people fielding Tengu fleets would be above the people barely showing up in drakes in a pecking order.

July 30, 2012 at 8:19 pm Reply
          1. M1k3y

*Edit*

Misread, looks about correct.

July 30, 2012 at 9:36 pm
      2. Trader John

all that PNG – ED and the rest of thos lollypop suckin faggots can do is bring more idiots in their fleet. They have no real skills other then mashing the f1 key, I mean they are led by a cross burning, hood wearing "I murderd a guy for reals" racist leader by the name of hakawah (which by the way can go jump off his neerest bridge on to some jagged rocks)

There masters won the SONE war
        After their masters go back to doing what they normal do (suck on AAA sack)
        ED and PNG will lose their space, and cascade….again….

July 31, 2012 at 12:08 pm Reply
        1. The Observer

LShock Detected.

July 31, 2012 at 5:49 pm Reply
      3. Alpha's Dad

Say hello to alpha star pilot, leader of fully grown men http://www1.northbrook28.net/~mlacerra/mrLA/Whats

PS u better not be talking to that faggot son

July 31, 2012 at 7:35 pm Reply
        1. David_Star

Mate.

August 1, 2012 at 3:19 pm Reply
      4. alpha? wow

Alpha is a terrible fail noob lmao. you fail! you fail! you fail!… just saying haha

August 1, 2012 at 4:18 am Reply
  6. 12345

I may be retarded but missing timers, not following given intel cutting out your pvp support because your too rpoud to ask for help, that just seems fail. as more an more people get screwed in the imp-l fights at some point they ahve to realize that the snake oil their selling isn't worth the cost.

July 30, 2012 at 7:13 pm Reply
  7. Shootntime

This piece highlights another failing alliance. Looking at the kb for Imp.l they have been ineffective for quite some time. It's only a matter of time before they're rolled by someone.

July 30, 2012 at 7:29 pm Reply
  8. UnironicShitposting

"The enemy has been ineffective"…
    "We are falling for their evil plans"…

Sound logic from quality leadership right there.

July 30, 2012 at 8:19 pm Reply
  9. -A- FC

'eventually get good NULL SPACE.'

'Spider Tanking Chimera Wing'

jessus you guys are going to die

Four things to counter Tengus?:
    1. Multiple waves of Bombers (as shown by PL and -A-) – requires personal skill and strategy 14 bombers 2 waves should do it if you are good and they fit badly. If you want to be a decent alliance you need to be able to field a dedicated bomber wing.
    2. Sentry drone optimised carriers (PL special) – Requires maxed out skills and lots of carriers
    3. Massive whelp fleet with good warpins (CFC) – outnumber them by 4 x and still die in hordes to kill 10 -20 T3, if you get a lucky warpin that is.
    4. More tennnguus! (or lokis with a firewall ship)

July 30, 2012 at 8:31 pm Reply
    1. Lol?

An -A- FC giving advice? Yeah cause we wanna listen to an alliance that allowed their allies to lose 3 regions.

July 31, 2012 at 3:08 am Reply
      1. lol

AFAIK TEST&PL are getting walloped down there now that they don't have the entirety of the CFC to help them blob the sun out.

July 31, 2012 at 7:46 pm Reply
      2. they might give good advice but good friends they are not and they didnt want to really help their friends, they just wanted Good fights..-.-

July 31, 2012 at 8:21 pm Reply
  10. lol 401k

Ive been down there fighting for a bit. I have barely seen Retirement Club, Thorn and never seen TJA. What I have seen is NC.

Really 401k, you complaining about Imp legion Bat phonin when NC. Does 95% of your fighting.

Also I am not Imp legion, I just show up for the fights and your juicy loot.

July 30, 2012 at 8:35 pm Reply
    1. huh?

wait what? since when have nc. been fighing for 401k? they are cfc pets not 401k;s

July 30, 2012 at 8:58 pm Reply
      1. dead= good drake

Nc has not been in imp legion fighting them
        NC and evoke have been helping Sone for the last 3 weeks

July 30, 2012 at 9:54 pm Reply
      2. full of fail

Next time check the kill board before spaming down votes.

July 31, 2012 at 4:16 pm Reply
  11. gaygay

#2. The enemy has been ineffective and taking any systems of value

July, 201256150.801,116104.3232.75% eve-kill

July 30, 2012 at 8:49 pm Reply
  12. Unplug the Batphone

Does someone know the operator of the switchboard where all these bat phone calls route through? Maybe he/she should just stop routing those calls and see how fights like this would go. How about the dumb shits that want the space just come take it on their own rather than rely on outsiders to keep your dicks stiff for you. These are not good fights so I don't know why the big boys are bothering to even take the bat phone calls in the first place. Let the Timmy's and Jimmy's of the universe slug it out with their crippled friends and see where the chips fall.

July 30, 2012 at 9:05 pm Reply
  13. NinjaTurtle

"I would write this to the whole alliance but maybe there are less spies here."
    PSHHHHH

July 30, 2012 at 9:29 pm Reply
    1. Dice

Grin. Yeah, not likely. The metagame in EVE needs fixing, it's ridiculous. CCP need to make some adjustments, in my opinion. The full api key for an account simply isn't enough, when any self respecting spy can have multiple accounts and keep them pristine.

July 31, 2012 at 1:02 pm Reply
      1. yayforbadarticles

youmadbro?

July 31, 2012 at 1:55 pm Reply
      2. Blockblobs do count

You don't chase spies with API, you deal with spies through better organisation.

This is a glaring example of the corporate tools in EVE Online being too powerful, so it's too easy to grow large quick while staying poorly composed. Practise sessions on SiSi or "real life emails" may stop someone from trying to score a free Carrier, but it will never stop someone from trying to get close to you, or simply to grief you then and there when they steal it for tears.

Spies is somehow EVE's nature of weeding out itself.

July 31, 2012 at 2:26 pm Reply
  14. imp-l fail

imp-l is shit and needs to die. BoD was there, now their gone, Imp-L is next. bye bye Imp-L

July 30, 2012 at 9:38 pm Reply
    1. Herp da Derp

Well BoD is gone because Kula Kain is a motard. Now SONE is gone because they caught a case of motarditis from Kula. That guy is contagious.

July 30, 2012 at 9:44 pm Reply
      1. Test needs me

Yeah, anything he turns turns to shit in short order

July 31, 2012 at 12:50 am Reply
        1. LISA

haha, actually the whole Etherium blunder was his idea. Hey lets go kill ED. Back then he even blued FCON to get a hump on them.

July 31, 2012 at 7:27 am Reply
          1. splo

yeah and sone was kicking ed asses.

July 31, 2012 at 3:22 pm
      2. pop

i can tell you know you idiot, sone is not gone.

July 31, 2012 at 1:55 am Reply
      3. I just don't know

SONE is still kicking, they were all in 4D9-66 the other day, all crammed into one system, was funny!

July 31, 2012 at 6:33 am Reply
  15. The Dude

IMP-L was bad before this, too. We were constantly sbu'ed by nobodies for months before these guys started it… …that time we tried to take the sbus out using a dozen fucking bombers and cloak up if anyone got to system… Shit, how low can you go?

July 30, 2012 at 10:19 pm Reply
  16. Argus Sorn

After reading this i realised how irrelevant i am

July 31, 2012 at 12:16 am Reply
  17. zarian uphius

Confirming that GIMP-L has lost more space to us since this has been posted

July 31, 2012 at 12:50 am Reply
  18. Ex IMP-L

Tbh at the end of the Solar/xdeath war Imp-l was degrading to crap. People started settling down in the Pass and carebearing like motherfuckers. The problem of people joining fleets on ops to support our allies was horrendous. We were lucky at one point and got 100+ in fleet which is still suprising to me. Thorn and there friends are making a big deal because they are happy they are picking on a dying alliance that puts together fleets that still I question. If IMP-L Is to recover from this and to get on its feet again leadership NEEDS to start cracking down and reviewing there options. This issue was put off for 2 damn long and now its showing itself in its ugliest form… IMP-L goodluck with whats happening make the right decisions if you still want to live in SP…

July 31, 2012 at 1:09 am Reply
    1. Easterner

Yeah Imperial legion do suck, but it's been a pretty good effort by the 401k/Thorn/Jagged people to come back from basically nothing. I might dislike the leadership a lot but they got it together and started running proper, organised fleets in a campaign that isn't completely stupid.

July 31, 2012 at 2:07 am Reply
      1. Bad, just plain Bad.

they are absolutely terrible, fighting an even worst alliance. They dont deserve the space any more IMP-L does.

July 31, 2012 at 3:03 pm Reply
  19. Baddies being bad

Its good while the the mainstream Olympics are on we find some time in this article to cover the Special Olympics too!

July 31, 2012 at 6:15 am Reply
  20. Giggity

Hahaha, their so riddled with problems.

Firstly their Alliance Leader doesn't take disciplinary action but gives 2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th,8th,9th… chances

Secondly most of the upper command are 16. Unless they are geniuses which some of them are more intro gouging their own alliance mates this was long over due.

Third their battle composition is as follows, SBs Drakes and Logi, SBs Drakes and Logi, I laugh everytime I hear a small manned sniper fleet takes them all out with no losses when they had the 3:1 advantage on the defending side.

July 31, 2012 at 7:24 am Reply
    1. IMP L Grunt

Hahaha, [THEY'RE] so riddled with problems.
      poor spelling is one thing but poor grammar is another

August 2, 2012 at 3:18 pm Reply
  21. splo

You know, it's funny that. My corporation got crucified by GIMP-L leadership for pointing out the problems. It appears that those problems have gotten worse. Hate to say, I tond ya so. No, actually that felt good.

Now I'd like to ask you, where is Shadow? What about Toonlad? Travis117? I know, Domark, Elsemus? Wholy fuck, they all left the moment shit got tough…… And were these not the people taking it up?

Security sucks too. Did you know I've been here the whole fucking time. Watching your formups. Watching your every plan unfold. It's been over a month now since 0verload left IMP-L, and you still haven't noticed me in your PvP mailing list. Isn't this one of the things I brought up to IMP-L leadership?? Well whatdya know, it fucking is :)

I guess now you lot realise that the people your following don't give a shit about you, and only about themselves. Again, I told ya so!

July 31, 2012 at 8:17 am Reply
    1. CB / JL

Wow, I posted that on the IMP-L PVP mailing list.

Interesting that someone is pretending to be me………

July 31, 2012 at 8:52 am Reply
    2. Trav

Colonial Burton detected^ funny how you guys ran soon as Thorn started kicking and starting drama etc. Looks like running to SONE did even better eh? 😀

August 1, 2012 at 5:44 am Reply
      1. Bitter IMP-L vet

Wow, Trav is still defending Imperial Legion; Even after they hung you up to dry. Buddy, they gave your name a good beating after you "left" (forced to leave).

August 1, 2012 at 11:56 am Reply
      2. CB / JL

Travis, that was my mail sent to IMP-L PvP mailing list, however I didn't post it on EN24.

As for leaving when Thorn started kicking around, no, we left long before that, and if you remember, Drdnought 'kicked' us, so as for running, no we didn't.

In regards to SONE, they're a good bunch, not afraid to fight, and we left on mutual terms. We fought during the IRC Kalevala campaign, and when SONE decided to settle in Geminate, we decided to move on to other things.

I really think you need to think about what your going to say before you say it man. Your just making yourself look stupid.

-Colonail Burton

August 1, 2012 at 12:03 pm Reply
  22. Top-Notch Journalism

Another lovely article written about a terrible alliance by their equally-terrible enemies. This shit is only news because riverini says it is.

July 31, 2012 at 9:12 am Reply
    1. buggrit

That power is what makes him feel that little shiver.

July 31, 2012 at 9:46 am Reply
    2. Dice

Wait… what's the definition of news then? Just the things which are interesting to you? Do you only watch news programs which contain content pertaining to your immediate area, without any interest in the world around you? Are you only interested in news about the largest countries and biggest issues, and not at all interested in the plethora of issues which form the fabric of the world today? You bore me, to be honest. If you think you write better articles about content which would be of greater interest to navel starers like yourself, then do so, but don't complain about other people writing content which may be of interest to other people.

July 31, 2012 at 12:56 pm Reply
      1. Top-Notch Journalism

When one side writes about the other and tries to pass it off as news, it's called propaganda, not news. That's what this is, and that's why it's uninteresting.

August 1, 2012 at 3:17 am Reply
        1. David_Star

Well,

1) It got posted on the most "active news site"
          2) You have validated riverini by commenting on his "news," not once, but twice
          3) All any news operation offers is content that the editor :thinks: is important – or essentially because they "says it is."

So, unless you go out into new eden, collect your own news, and :hopefully: stop reading/commenting in En24 – I don't think this site can meet your "burden of proof" for journalism.

Have a nice day.

August 1, 2012 at 3:17 pm Reply
    3. IMP L Grunt

That's actually an evemail selected people in the alliance got.

August 1, 2012 at 12:30 pm Reply
  23. HAHA

5 carrier losses in 2 days, good job with the Intel bro's, then again you guys don't pay much attention to it anyway.

July 31, 2012 at 12:36 pm Reply
  24. Init. Warrior

Plz, go and kill each other so we can drop a Cyno and kill all of u

July 31, 2012 at 1:04 pm Reply
  25. Init. Warrior

Additional IMP-L could hire us and we hell camp Thorn and 401 in LJ Station but this costs much ISK

July 31, 2012 at 1:07 pm Reply
    1. IMP L Grunt

LoL,
      Imperial Legion are BROKE!!! they have the isk to pay their sov bills and thats it. There is no economy in Scalding Pass, There is no mining, ratting, building or an ability to sell the moongoo they have and a limited ability to seed the market. They are too stuborn to rethink their fail fleet comps and are seeming happy to send countless drakes into the steel grinder.

Travis got forced to leave Imperial Legion because he gave back a months worth of rent to the renters (because Imperial Legion did something to them or something I dont remember) it was only 6 or 7 billion isk…. Most of us have more than that in our wallets.

August 2, 2012 at 3:16 pm Reply
  26. Yet another spy

Told you so. But please for the love of god, keep it alive for 2 more months otherwise I loose my bet.
    Failcascade in about 2 months and you will make me a lot richer (yes, people are actually betting on when you fail cascade).

Nuff said.

July 31, 2012 at 6:34 pm Reply
    1. Imp-L Grunt

Sorry you've lost your bet, we're already in free fall

August 2, 2012 at 3:25 pm Reply
  27. Zeon

Wheres the fleet????????

July 31, 2012 at 9:55 pm Reply
  28. -A- Grunt

Seriously Thorn syndicate and alphastar kicking your asses ? Time to quit Eve guys. Thorn is full of back stabbing bastards. They were in engarde for a very short period and flew with -A- but they soon showed their true colours by attempting a fail blue gank. Alphastar is like a child on acid and Thorn is full of wanna be pvp pilots if your that bad they can beat you, QUIT Eve seriously or join Goons.
    BTW would like to thank goons , test and all the retard CFC for making july -A- best ever month in Eve killing over 18k of goons trash. Now i know -A- are shit , everyone says so ……………. but being shit and the best allaince in Eve, just makes everyone else just that little bit shitter.
    Mittens i know you talked about a great victory over -A- but you only took 1 system off us and we topped the KB's where is this victory you talk about? Wait Nulli have ran back hiding under some rock with Black Legion holding there hands. Maybe this victory was over them as we had great fun fighting 2:1 odds and higher every day.
    SERIOUSLY people -A- is shit come and test out your pvp skills on us and here's to another record month in August.

August 1, 2012 at 9:35 am Reply
  29. Pale Blue Dot

PNG will go far.

No wait that's not right. I'll try again:

PNG would go far without such a hilariously rage-prone alliance leader

August 1, 2012 at 11:46 pm Reply
  30. yup

long as the important things get taken care of, like you know, picking an alliance logo..

August 2, 2012 at 12:35 am Reply
    1. IMP L Grunt

LOL fucking took us 8 months to pick the thing. Thank god our "Moral Officer" Zia took time out from making lists of who doesnt come on CTAs to help us get this important matter sorted.

August 2, 2012 at 10:17 am Reply