Korvorix new video is a powerful mash up of jazzy grooves and solo PVP. Enjoy.

Video: Everlasting II – Korvorix’s PVP + WIN Mashup

Ships Flown: Myrmidon, Dominix, Hurricane, Drake (HMs), Drake (HAMs), Maelstrom

Every fight before the last one is pure solo, no links, implants, scouts etc. The last fight… well it isn’t.

EVE FORUMS THREAD: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=119925&find=unread
FOR BETTER QUALITY DOWNLOAD HERE: http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/lioneironaut/Kovorix_Everlasting_II.avi

Track List:
Pretty Lights – Total Fascination
Pretty Lights – You Get High
Nina Simone – Sinnerman
Woodkid – Iron
Pretty Lights – Understand Me Now

Enjoy!

– R

[spoiler show=”Did we mess up?”]
We want to give you guys the best possible intel, to post as fast as we can confirm it, but Eve being :Eve: is quite confusing. If we messed up with our intel, please contact us directly [email protected], provide the proof of it and we’ll correct it immediately noting the change and bringing the correction on top of the article list.[/spoiler]

If you would like to send intel or contribute, feel free to use the form below:

[spoiler show=”Submit Intel Here”]

[/spoiler]

1. DeadNite

Glad you actually posted this. Some good fights here. Last one was admittedly a bit cheesy by Kovorix but I think was a great video.

June 22, 2012 at 2:18 pm Reply
    1. seany1212

Nothing cheesy about it, 2 people taking on 10+ ships of which they had 2 guardians on the field, pretty epic to me. Overall an amazing video ^^

June 22, 2012 at 3:54 pm Reply
  2. MINE

WOW … very nice

June 22, 2012 at 3:49 pm Reply
  3. Bagehi

These were amazing fights. Those dual ancillary maels are truly beasts. Countdown until ancillaries are nerfed.

June 22, 2012 at 4:17 pm Reply
  4. bonreu

I would love to see that end fights fits

June 22, 2012 at 4:32 pm Reply
    1. DeadNite

Kovorix stated that it was something like this:

[Maelstrom, x-l ancillary]

Large Processor Overclocking Unit I

June 22, 2012 at 4:56 pm Reply
  5. Bashiri

the last fight was nice

June 22, 2012 at 5:29 pm Reply
  6. Just a thought

Enjoyed that video a great deal, keep them coming!

Liked the use of the blue pill in that last fight, with the 2 amps and the 2 boosters it made for a VERY impressive tank on those maels. Good to see active fits used effectively in pvp also.

June 22, 2012 at 6:25 pm Reply
  7. Ken

Awesome video, very impressed!

June 22, 2012 at 7:21 pm Reply
  8. Hoarr

Kovorix said that for him the last fight was a bit meh. He had a full set of pirate implants and a tengu booster as well. That's what he means in the notes about the last fight. It's more a testament to his bait tanking skill more than anything.

June 22, 2012 at 9:09 pm Reply
    1. Hoarr

I would like to add, however, that I was blown away by this video. Easily one of my favorite released this year.

June 22, 2012 at 9:11 pm Reply
  9. Marcus_McTavish

That Maelstrom…. was amazing. Same goes for the Myrm footage at the beginning!

Make more videos!!! JUST TELL ME WHERE TO SEND THE ISK FOR MORE!!!

June 22, 2012 at 9:24 pm Reply
    1. Max

Normally I don't watch these combat videos, but yeah, I agree, that Maelstrom fight was great.

I <3 Maelstroms.

June 22, 2012 at 11:14 pm Reply
  10. Grath

This has some of the best 'bait tanking' you will ever see, he keeps his targets interested by hovering right near death, the whole time in most fights he's easily able to save himself, but they never know it because he's playing the wounded animal so well.

June 22, 2012 at 9:57 pm Reply
  11. Sansha Lord

Nothing new, nobs dropping like flies while fighting in scram+web range vs active tanked BS.
    Did they know about a ship class called "Logistic"? And what they do?

June 23, 2012 at 12:38 am Reply
    1. Sour Much?

Fuck off dick features. Quality PVP using new modules and WINNING a lot. Fantastic production quality, tunes that have me playing the vid in the background as I type this and plenty of information about whats happening and who'd dead already. I always enjoy watching the better PVP vids but this one, seriously and no bullshit, ups the standard for future vid producers. Party at Kavorix's gaff, LET'S GO!!

POWEEEER!!

June 23, 2012 at 8:48 am Reply
    2. Cheers Lord

Where's your epic PVP class to show us all how super amazingly shit hot at peeveepee you are? You have exactly 24 hours to either prove some kind of credentials or GTFO.

June 23, 2012 at 8:59 am Reply
      1. Sansha Lord

Join me on Sisi and you'll see after i'll beat the crap out of you!

June 23, 2012 at 11:02 am Reply
        1. Cheers Lady

Not a problem you lil' pipsqueak, 19:00 EvE time 6-CZ49 see you there where I shall promptly re-arrange your already ugly as fuck face.

Look for a big fuck off ship named "ComeOnThenFaggot"

June 23, 2012 at 4:24 pm Reply
  12. PLEX

Blocked in Japan :(

June 23, 2012 at 5:24 am Reply
  13. Gunny

Nice stuff, well worth this clever pilot making more of them.

June 23, 2012 at 12:47 pm Reply
  14. evewide

I've been out of it so long, I couldn't figure out where the maelstrom was getting reps from.

June 25, 2012 at 4:07 am Reply