Achilla was the mastermind behind killing 2 Orcas, 13 hulks and an additional 7 other industrial ships, mining in O-Y5JQ, Providence.

It all started when Achilla found he had a spare alt, and managed to get it accepted into Eternal Evocations. One day, logging in on the alt to scout around Providence, he reads an interesting alliance mail.

An alliance mail, detailing the time, date and location of an alliance wide mining operation.  Important minerals, needed to reimburse a few dreadnaught losses, that CVA had denied reimbursement on, despite the accusation of fault for the alliance losing them.

Alliance mining ops Wed
From: Raven Shadows
Sent: 2012.05.27 11:38
To: Eternal Evocations,

Greetings starfighters ..

This comming wed we will be running a All day Alliance mining op ..

The ore from this op will be used to replace the two dreads we lost in low sec few weeks back. Any remaining ore will get sold off and isk will be sent to srf .

This will be a CTA alliance mining event ..

Everybody will participate for the betterment of alliance and srf ..

Full mining bonuses and orca and hauler support will be available ..

Pvp defense will be available ..

Jeiv/xhq will be heavily bubbled and gate camped ..

This is a all day event ..A lot of pilots in this alliance have grown lazy.. Now its time to get some work done for all of us…

I will be in the field mining with two hulks .. I look forward to seeing you there ..

Raven

So Achilla logged in after the mining operation had started , and joined under the pretense of wanting to help out. In the meantime, he had notified Plain213 of his main corp M.V, of the setup and the situation. Within 10minuttes a capable fleet was up and ready.  He warped to the mining operation and cynoed in a very capable fleet, 2 titans and 2 carriers. The mining operations defense fleet was very well setup, unfortunatly inside bubbles a system away.

The Result

https://a-killed.me/?a=kill_related&kll_id=726791

The lesson here is, don’t plan 0.0 mining operations and send out alliance mails about it.

Irony trivia; The E.E. miners even talked about not inviting CVA miners, because there would be spies then.

– Dsan

[spoiler show=”Did we mess up?”]
We want to give you guys the best possible intel, to post as fast as we can confirm it, but Eve being :Eve: is quite confusing. If we messed up with our intel, please contact us directly [email protected], provide the proof of it and we’ll correct it immediately noting the change and bringing the correction on top of the article list.[/spoiler]

If you would like to send intel or contribute, feel free to use the form below:

[spoiler show=”Submit Intel Here”]

[/spoiler]

77 Comments

  1. ghostmuppet

    M.V meta gaming is so predictable. Only a handful of tools that think they know how to PvP will do such a thing..

    June 14, 2012 at 5:12 pm Reply
    1. A Dude

      Please show the wise readers of EN24 what real pvp as opposed to fake pvp looks like

      June 14, 2012 at 5:27 pm Reply
      1. ghostmuppet

        "Please show the wise readers of EN24" Guessing you think everyone on EN24 are dumb asses?

        You mad brah that I am flaming on your corp??!

        June 14, 2012 at 5:52 pm Reply
        1. M_D_

          Lol retard.

          June 14, 2012 at 6:02 pm Reply
        2. A Dude

          ghost, im actually kinda of sad that you fail to understand the basic concept of player vs player in its purist form is some players killing some other players. Do I need to dumb it down even more for you?

          June 14, 2012 at 7:33 pm Reply
          1. ghostmuppet

            blah, blah. enjoy your care bearing time down south until you guys get nuked again.

            June 14, 2012 at 9:05 pm
          2. A Dude

            I'm sorry, you're in nullsec? Could have fooled me.

            June 14, 2012 at 9:10 pm
    2. cryingghost

      U Mad?

      June 14, 2012 at 6:09 pm Reply
  2. herp_de_derp

    Mine with us they said. It will be fun they said…

    June 14, 2012 at 5:13 pm Reply
    1. anon

      and they were right!

      June 14, 2012 at 5:55 pm Reply
  3. trolol

    [ 2012.06.13 20:34:37 ] Raven Shadows > i thought yall were deploying south to attack -a- or something ?
    [ 2012.06.13 20:34:59 ] Raven Shadows > or atleast that is the rumor flaoting around hehe
    [ 2012.06.13 20:39:05 ] Raven Shadows > Kill: Brightwells (Arazu)
    [ 2012.06.13 20:39:11 ] Raven Shadows > midly suck balls ..p
    [ 2012.06.13 20:42:45 ] Zagdul > lol
    [ 2012.06.13 20:44:14 ] Zagdul > you guys get some crazy intel
    [ 2012.06.13 20:57:04 ] Raven Shadows > wel fuck me
    [ 2012.06.13 20:57:09 ] Raven Shadows > huge ass loss
    [ 2012.06.13 21:04:27 ] Raven Shadows > we jsut got super hot dropped by a fuckign awoxwe

    June 14, 2012 at 5:14 pm Reply
  4. theothermonkey2

    you got too love hulk death also an allance cta mining ops? which only have like 15miner not much of an good turn out.

    and every allaince in this game has 1 spy so seriously wtf why send out an allaince wide message
    could you not have contracted mining corp and ask them too do normal mining ops give the mineral you need too allaince

    June 14, 2012 at 5:19 pm Reply
    1. Syndicate_Pilot

      Pro-tip: When it comes to: to/too/two, remember, they're different words. ^_^

      June 14, 2012 at 9:32 pm Reply
  5. fixed the links.

    June 14, 2012 at 5:41 pm Reply
  6. geci

    Hey AAA! send a mail to The Mittani that you managed to kill 10+ hulks. He might send you the 100 mill.. Happy day for ya, wohoo!

    June 14, 2012 at 6:10 pm Reply
  7. WTF

    Ganking a couple of miners isn't really newsworthy.
    But when you consider that they lost over 7 billion isk worth of mining gear while trying to replace a meager 2-3 B isk loss of Dreads it's at least worth a grin *g*

    June 14, 2012 at 6:17 pm Reply
    1. softrotch

      it's funny

      June 14, 2012 at 8:06 pm Reply
  8. praying mantis MV

    Hey this was a bit of fun and was a lot of lols especially bringing titans in to blap the orcas. To the guy ripping on MV perhaps you should look at our killboards or better yet take a trip into catch……also you mad brah?

    June 14, 2012 at 6:32 pm Reply
    1. BearInSpace

      Ah, Catch….

      The land of it's always "HOT-DROP-O'clock"!

      June 14, 2012 at 8:28 pm Reply
  9. praying mantis MV

    Also we didnt blob them we had to fight them out numbered:P

    June 14, 2012 at 6:33 pm Reply
  10. BearInSpace

    E.E is bad. They aren't even on the the same fleet op channel as the rest of providence, cause they "like to run [their] own fleets"

    CVA didn't replace those losses because it was probably that E.E lost them doing something stupid. My prediction, CVA will publicly be "horrified,"but will privately be laughing their asses off.

    June 14, 2012 at 6:35 pm Reply
    1. qweq

      CVA doesn't replace anyone's losses, ever. There's a separate fleet op channel for northern providence too. The only thing CVA hands out is standings for everyone.

      June 14, 2012 at 7:34 pm Reply
      1. BearInSpace

        They replace losses if you are flying in their op.

        June 14, 2012 at 8:22 pm Reply
        1. Jewstin Buybeer

          De Xpensve bomba

          June 14, 2012 at 8:35 pm Reply
    2. Noob

      E.E is not the worse alliance in Provi trust me :p

      June 15, 2012 at 1:41 am Reply
  11. abc123

    And people wonder why our world is becoming worse by the min. Young people are starting to considered this acceptable behavior which IMO and mine alone is wrong. Oh but here comes the justification —–>>> You mad bro!!!!. Or heres the best one —->>> It Just a game!

    Yes it just a game. Just like playing poker and you have marks on all the cards. Im not mad but really sad. You did not find that mining fleet honestly. You don't even want to take the system. You cheated, plain and simple. At the end of the day a line does have to be drawn. But thats what Eve enable you to do. To really show your true self – A cheater in a game.

    June 14, 2012 at 6:43 pm Reply
    1. A Dude

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_projection it happens in eve too. If you think of big nullsec alliances as countries who throw their weight around, you will be less mad bro and understand that these sort of things happen even in a simulated world.

      June 14, 2012 at 7:36 pm Reply
      1. PL Dude

        Quite ironic how you mention about spies yet you -A- guys cry and whine about the spies in your alliance…… Especially when we dropped on you constantly in Catch crying that you couldn't undock from stations lol

        June 16, 2012 at 9:35 am Reply
        1. A Dude

          I'm actually ok with spies, can't speak for those who whine. I actually don't remember the last time you guys were in Catch.

          June 18, 2012 at 9:10 pm Reply
    2. gumpin

      industrial espionage, look it up bro. spies are more RL than anything eve offers.

      June 14, 2012 at 7:49 pm Reply
    3. softrotch

      Fuck off man, you said it but you don't seem to get it. It's just a game.

      June 14, 2012 at 8:04 pm Reply
    4. cunty

      If this is really you 123…. You have to be joking.

      Alliance mails? Really?

      I mean, hacking, python injecting etc are cheating… This is not cheating.

      Spais need a game to play as well, stop being so selfish.

      June 14, 2012 at 10:52 pm Reply
    5. Just a Decoy

      Except that one of the things that makes EVE different from every other game, and the thing that makes it so great, is that this kind of metagaming isn't just allowed, it is embraced. EVE doesn't draw an arbitrary line in the sand and say "This much is OK but take one step further and you're breaking the rules".

      June 15, 2012 at 12:32 am Reply
    6. praying mantis MV

      yo mad brah?…take your tears back to high sec

      June 15, 2012 at 2:19 am Reply
      1. ROFL

        Post with your main :)

        June 17, 2012 at 8:50 pm Reply
    7. Bitter IMP-L Vet

      You mad bro!? It's just a game!!!

      June 15, 2012 at 2:57 am Reply
  12. Sansha Lord

    Hotdropping Hulks with Titans is elite pvp.

    June 14, 2012 at 6:49 pm Reply
    1. A Dude

      Just like scheduling large mining ops near -A- space is playing EVE correctly

      June 14, 2012 at 7:39 pm Reply
  13. -A- FC

    -a- is pro

    We drop hulks with titans, cause hulks are so over tanked XD

    June 14, 2012 at 6:53 pm Reply
  14. Not a mining fan

    Very nicely done sir. Although maybe a tad overkill with the titans. But very nicely done

    June 14, 2012 at 6:56 pm Reply
    1. BearInSpace

      Titans made the whole thing go from crazy to awesomely absurd.

      June 14, 2012 at 8:27 pm Reply
  15. AAA clowns

    AAA is still shit

    June 14, 2012 at 6:58 pm Reply
    1. Cunty

      Come south then. 😀

      June 14, 2012 at 10:48 pm Reply
  16. IDK

    This is why everyone in Providence is paranoid of getting hot dropped all the time.

    Glad I don't live there anymore 😀

    June 14, 2012 at 7:01 pm Reply
    1. BearInSpace

      None of the systems are cyno-jammed cause if -A- losses a fight in a cyno-jammed system they get all pissy and reinforce the jammer POS and nuke the Jammer.

      June 14, 2012 at 8:27 pm Reply
      1. A Dude

        Vegetables learn how to grow the right way.

        June 14, 2012 at 9:09 pm Reply
  17. LOL

    I wonder if they got bounties on goons for killing those 😛

    June 14, 2012 at 7:02 pm Reply
  18. Val_V

    I'm guessing CVA won't be paying for their mining losses either…

    June 14, 2012 at 7:33 pm Reply
    1. BearInSpace

      Who would?

      June 14, 2012 at 8:22 pm Reply
  19. Jarod

    With all that preparation, i just dont understand how nobody thought of mining under a cynojammer.
    It was set for high odds of failing given ur neighbours, that way.

    June 14, 2012 at 8:34 pm Reply
    1. 0.0 rockhumper

      You can still hot drop Black ops BS and Recons etc in a jammer system. Also jammers require Sov 3 and upgrades for advanced logistics in the ihug IIRC.

      June 15, 2012 at 3:58 am Reply
  20. bombing u

    WAAAAHHH NO SKILL HERE OMG THIS IS SOOOO EASY HAVE SOME E HONOR YOU COWARD AAA!!!

    ze irony…no seriously though good job AAA on this sort of thing. Just don't bitch and moan when you get fucked up.

    June 14, 2012 at 8:50 pm Reply
    1. Bitter IMP-L Vet

      This was clearly a 'For the lulz' operation. No skill required.

      June 15, 2012 at 3:10 am Reply
  21. trolol

    go ahead 😀

    June 14, 2012 at 9:17 pm Reply
    1. Your mum

      In your face raven you massive fag lord!!
      you got what was coming to you, sticky fingered wanker

      June 14, 2012 at 10:26 pm Reply
      1. The "kicked" miner

        Hahahaha totally agree with the fag part 😀

        June 15, 2012 at 5:48 pm Reply
  22. unsatisfied reader

    CVA role played those miners well….

    June 14, 2012 at 10:50 pm Reply
    1. competent reader

      EE, not CVA

      June 15, 2012 at 2:58 pm Reply
  23. I want Koolaid

    how does one become a retired lawyer at such a young age?

    June 15, 2012 at 12:57 am Reply
    1. Grape-Cyanide flavor

      And how does a "retired" lawyer pay for his house all in cash?

      June 15, 2012 at 1:55 am Reply
  24. awerage player

    E.E are bad, but well, they are E.E… -A- are REALLY BAD if they need two titans to shoot few hulks… lolololololololololololololo

    June 15, 2012 at 1:07 am Reply
    1. Bitter IMP-L Vet

      Dropping Titans, Carriers and other assorted ships on a mining op is a great way to get lols. Imagine the E.E. comms while this was happening…. I hope to see a recording of it, it would be priceless

      June 15, 2012 at 3:04 am Reply
    2. A Dude
      June 18, 2012 at 9:15 pm Reply
  25. WheeZ50

    OK. I'm looking at contents of a few hulks, one orca and the ittyV. It's spod. According to my stats, a full hulkload of spod takes home *less* than half the isk veldspar does. And pyroxeres does even more.

    So why not clear scordite, veldspar, kernite, pyroxeres and even plag? They make you more isk. Sell the stuff and simply buy dreadparts against markup – still saves more than enough isk to hire red frog freight for both transport of mins to jita/amarr prime *and* the cap parts back to you losec assembly plant.

    June 15, 2012 at 2:45 am Reply
  26. it was beautiful to see this happening before it happened… go screw yourselves CVA ! NRDS queers

    June 15, 2012 at 4:56 am Reply
  27. CVA Random

    :EE:

    June 15, 2012 at 8:15 am Reply
  28. providude

    ok, 1st: CVA didn't replace the dreads coz it was an op planned and coordinated by EE who then promptly fucked up and lost their dreads.

    2nd: Yes, Provi dudes ARE CYNO PARANOID. why? easy: -a- come with a smallish 30 man gang and we engage, the fight goes south for them and voila a cyno lights and another 100 guys jump in. on other occasion the "roam" thru provi with a fleet of 100 man 100mn ab tengus and then complain that no one bothers to fight them? :kids: and lastly- which just happened a few days ago: provi dudes killed some multiboxer dude (this one: http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=136… and an hour later -a- jumps in supers into the main system of cva and incap all jb guns coz they're mad we (yes i'm a provifag too) killed this faggot and go full-retard yet again.

    June 15, 2012 at 2:53 pm Reply
    1. U'K Bittervet

      "providude" calling AAA retards is gold.

      June 16, 2012 at 7:17 pm Reply
    2. abc123

      The sad part about this I have to say is true. I was on a voice comms channel one day and heard this dude—> Makalu Zarya was just cry – emo raging – and yes going full retard cause he got bested by someone in Providence. He sounded like a cross between Opie Taylor and Erkel. Alot of people on comms was telling him to calm down but he would not and wanted a hot drop preped. And of course when he put the fleet up he got what he wanted. But its not just -A- that has little boys who's balls have not dropped yet but still think they are hanging low. All Corp/Alliance have them.

      June 17, 2012 at 6:37 pm Reply
  29. Cad

    I WAS THERE XD hehe♥ was funny as hell…

    June 15, 2012 at 10:41 pm Reply
    1. Achilla

      remember when i moved your muninn =p

      June 16, 2012 at 8:15 am Reply
      1. Cad

        … yes :p ty♥

        June 16, 2012 at 4:42 pm Reply
        1. ghostmuppet

          Cad is a whore. Simple……

          June 17, 2012 at 5:27 pm Reply
  30. They should've doomsdayed the Orcas. Just to make sure.

    … you can DD Orca's, right? They're built out of cap parts…

    June 16, 2012 at 7:03 pm Reply
  31. Hiddensavior
    June 17, 2012 at 1:16 am Reply
  32. AAA fan

    Its like safari, when we have spare time we getting trip to Africa looking/hunting locals, they are funny uncivlized natives, witch sometimes throw rocks into our cars but it is still funny. -A- should declare Provi reservate! And yes there s no real pvp there its just hunting for sport.

    June 17, 2012 at 12:46 pm Reply
  33. nulab

    100 mil per 10 hulks still going on?

    June 17, 2012 at 1:06 pm Reply