Originally posted here by The Mittani.

GoonSwarm Federation: Sponsors Emergent Gameplay.

I am delighted to announce that Goonswarm Federation will be increasing its support to the broader EVE community – to any player, not just those in our alliance, even those who are hostile to us – by continuing our sponsorship of the “Hulkageddon” player event indefinitely.

Hulkageddon V has been the most successful in history, partially because of our sponsorship subsidizing independent participants at even the most casual level. This has brought the community together as never before – and we’re going to keep giving back to the community even though the official contest has ended!

We will continue running our automated killboard system, and – just as during the event – for every block of 10 exhumers you destroy, Goonswarm Federation will send you 100m isk. You don’t even have to do anything to apply for the isk, it’s entirely automated, allowing you to focus completely on ganking – our effort-free gift to those brave players who make EVE unique and interesting.

If you somehow missed Hulkageddon and would like to consider exhumer ganking as a profession, check out the ‘Getting Started’ tutorial here. Even casual ganking can rack up 10 kills in a day!

So here’s to you, Hulkageddon participants! You keep making this wonderful game great, and we’ll foot the bill – this one’s on us!

– The Mittani

[spoiler show=”Did we mess up?”]
We want to give you guys the best possible intel, to post as fast as we can confirm it, but Eve being :Eve: is quite confusing. If we messed up with our intel, please contact us directly [email protected], provide the proof of it and we’ll correct it immediately noting the change and bringing the correction on top of the article list.[/spoiler]

If you would like to send intel or contribute, feel free to use the form below:

[spoiler show=”Submit Intel Here”]

[/spoiler]

1. No one

My calculations show roughly 450 technetium (90m isk at current prices) goes into building a Hulk if you can manage building it with no waste. If you're using basic invention BPCs, you'd be using twice as much IIRC (been a long time since I invented stuff). I have no idea what the best invention method is for making them (it might be optimal to use a decryptor that increases ME), but regardless that's a pretty large chunk of the price just one one of its very base materials.

May 31, 2012 at 3:24 am Reply
  2. YAYomgFUN!

The reason for hulkaggedon is simple. Before I start my tear-driven-rant I would like to state I am a miner. Its simple, those who control the peices that are necessary to create hulks and control the supply and demand own the market. Hulkaggedon ISNT to blow up carebears, its to make goonswarm money. Everytime a hulk blows up they make a 100 million.

Thats fine. But if you blow up every hulk and all the carebears leave, all the tech to make hulks is worthless. Your an idiot.

( Btw, I have every intention of taking part of this until goonswarm runs out of money, if anything, this will break goonswarm permanently and carebears only temporarily ).

May 31, 2012 at 8:44 am Reply
    1. You are

>break goonswarm permanently

Goonswarm makes billions a day, just to get one of those billions you would have to kill 100 hulks…
      Who's the fucking idiot again?

May 31, 2012 at 3:10 pm Reply
    2. Fool

That's some impressive mental gymnastics you just pulled off. In the same breath you managed to say that Goons make 100m every time you blow up a hulk and that the payouts of 100m per 10 will make Goons run out of money.

May 31, 2012 at 3:35 pm Reply
  3. YAYomgFUN!

May 31, 2012 at 9:07 am Reply
  4. Gune

All you whining bitches can fuck off to WoW or whatever other carebear shitfest you desire.

May 31, 2012 at 10:36 am Reply
    1. Lumpy Gristle

So nice to see that eloquence is still alive and well here. It's well reasoned and crafted arguments like yours Gune that really convince people that we PvPers aren't all sociopathic hatemongers but fight for the challenge and fun of it and that it might be worth trying to PvP some time.

May 31, 2012 at 3:06 pm Reply
      1. Gune

Oh so because someone has a different reason for playing then they're automatically afflicted with a psychological disease?

Quit acting like you're better than anyone else and just play the game, faggot.

June 1, 2012 at 12:10 pm Reply
    2. Rampton

Loser. Gosh, you're so hard.

July 27, 2012 at 1:45 am Reply
  5. RodgerDodger

I smell a scam. It wouldn't be the first time Mittens got others to work for him without paying them.

May 31, 2012 at 12:55 pm Reply
  6. War Observer

Nice spy scam. I'm sure mittens will put all those API he collects to good use.

May 31, 2012 at 2:50 pm Reply
  7. Musing

I understand what you are saying and that really would be great, but the fact is mining is boring and sucks. So what you are saying is your alliance is going to be making you do something that is boring and sucks. There is a reason alliance members don't joyiously line up to be POS managers cause it is boring and sucks, mining would be just another shitty alliance chore like that. Bringing the overall "Fun" of players gametime down greatly.

May 31, 2012 at 3:17 pm Reply
  8. jayhawk

This isn't rocket science. Not only do Goons make money building Hulks, but if they eliminate their Highsec carebear competition, they can drive up market prices and mine for all eternity in nullsec, making a lot more monies.

May 31, 2012 at 4:29 pm Reply
  9. Goongeddon now!!!

My suggestion is that we arrange Goongeddon and try to block them away from all major trade hubs. It is rather easy to arrange

May 31, 2012 at 10:18 pm Reply
    1. Sen.Loren legarda

very stupid idea unless you can sponsor me and give 100m per 10 goon kill

June 1, 2012 at 2:37 pm Reply
  10. ONYX

Nothing Mittens says is relevant.

He's the biggest carebear out of all of them. He doesn't need CONCORD to protect him, he hides behind his login screen.

Mittens doesn't play the game, doesn't even do the ganking that he proclaims is "so much fun and adding content". He should never be allowed a chair at a CSM ever again until he posts at least a year of killboard activity.

Why anyone even pays attention to him anymore is laughable.

Ganking miners in Hisec is about as challenging as kicking a puppy to death. But I guess that kind of PvP play is appealing to a degenerate sociopath.

This is coming from a guy that thinks it's cool to single out a player, on the air, at Fanfest and exhorting the belligerent horde of his mindless sympathizers to blap a depressed divorcee so much until he eats a bullet IRL.

The only thing that's worse than what Mittens did at Fanfest is the limp-wristed dicipline CCP dispensed in response. Perma-bans have been dished out for less.

And then he has the stones to "Burn Jita" which did… nothing. His little temper tantrum caused some panic selling and they killed some inattentive morons with high value cargos. Big whoop-te-do. Locking Jita down for say, a month, would have done some impact.

I think Hulkageddon should continue, in Deklien were all the big Goonie carebear shitbags sit hulkbot-mining 24/7. Because, after all, the sweetest tears are Goon tears. They have that aroma of arrogance and the taste of conceit.

June 1, 2012 at 11:35 pm Reply
  11. I loved Mining

I have had enough. Just suspended all 8 of my mining accounts. I am old, going blind, and mining is what I actually liked to do for my Corp. But I will not pay this kind of money every month to be griefed by GoonSkum fans. So I am hitting CCP in the wallet as hard as I can.

June 3, 2012 at 7:24 pm Reply
    1. Blazing

8 accounts isn't going to hit CCP hard…Why are you going to rage at us if we play how we want?

Let me give you some tips.

Start mining watch local.

Low sec status jumps in start aligning

Ganker warps in, insta warp to your align point.

You won't gain any sympathy for being lazy.

June 3, 2012 at 9:27 pm Reply
    2. Rowddy

me too just got the conformation that my next CreditCard payment is blocked for CCP. After 8 years in eve i'm tired of being a target for the retardswarm. I live in Empire for a reason. If i wanted some pvp i would have moved to 0.0 long time ago. Time CCP will do something for the PAYING (with Hard cash) customer. If CCP no shape up they not make another euro off me ever again.

June 16, 2012 at 4:58 pm Reply