Comments

Narwhals Ate My Duck have unofficially disbanded. It saddens me to write that sentence because I truly cherished the time I spent with them. It wasn’t a major blow that sent our alliance to its grave, it was death by a thousand cuts. Each time we suffered a setback we swore we would overcome and bounce back, but the ride is finally over. I wanted to write this history of events to at least provide an inside perspective.

Others will claim that they were the instrument of the duck down fall, but truly no one person or group is to blame.

Ducks will be Disbanded.

When I joined ducks our home hole was a C6, fights (Good fights mind you) with AHARM were common. At one point we could field 60+ T3 anywhere connected to K-space in less than 30 minutes. It was a sight to be seen.

Inside the alliance we had two distinct groups of people, EURO and US TZ players. The EUR group I would say was the more organized, typical 24 hour Ops would involve the EURO group wiping out the resistance for a contract and the US TZ players maintaining WH control over the night to pass off control back to the EUR. The mentality of the EURO players was one of a earned respect they felt they deserved. The US TZ players often led by the notorious DJswitch47 had a more “jovial” approach to a play style. No more or less effective, just different. Well these two groups would fight over nearly everything, either how sigs/anoms in home were handled, what types of ops would be done, whatever. The list is huge. This created tension in the ranks, where were later fueled by some critical FC flubs in duck history. The famous command from Chitsa to “Jump the BHAAls/Logi though a collapsing hole trapping out the combat fleet” will never be forgotten. In fact, EVE news 24 had a video on that blunder. 70+ blob squashing 10 some doomed ducks.

This was one of many FC mistakes that called into question our ability to effectively fight a gang larger than 10.

Gallium (leader of BITTEN at the time) either due to his increasing paranoia or connected to his own theft of billions in corp/alliance money plots, lead the charge to split BITTEN from ducks. Gallium was later found out and executed for his crimes.

LINKAGE

Bitten was a large slice of the Duck numbers, such a large group and effective group they then created the merc alliance called Exhale lead by Chitsa. This was the beginning of the end for ducks. With such a large group its active pilots gone, a duck victory in nearly every situation was no longer the norm. We had to pick out target/Ops more carefully. We were effective, just not as effective as before.

The next blow to ducks came from its higher leadership, Cipreh (alliance leader and CEO of Clan Flann) a great FC and leader in his own right began to log on less, and FC even less. Cipreh at the time handled all merc job payouts, but since he wasn’t logging in as much as needed and paying its members became sidelined, some merc jobs were 3 weeks late in paying out, some were never paid out. This left a gap in leadership that was pulled along by Soap, DJ, Awing, direction of ducks began to fail. Pressure was applied to Cipreh to either stand down or step up, he did neither and appointed Max Leadfoot who’s heart was never truly there and didn’t have the full support of the alliance corp leadership. Max’s stay in alliance leadership was short. He called it quits and left a giant hole in the leadership of the alliance, and cipreh was nowhere to be found. An emergency leadership meeting was called and Moe Lesture a confessed AWOXER/Corpthief/Spy was elected to alliance leadership. Now keep in mind Ducks stay away from this type of behavior and Moe swore to not repeat it with us, but he was just so darn charming and had a lot of good ideas. Cipreh was none too happy. See below email –

“At no point during the discussion of Moe taking over the alliance was I contacted, or spoken to at all regarding the change in leadership.

The thread of the leadership forum, where he put himself up for a vote, to be honest, was the final straw that made my decision to leave the alliance. I was originally going to be gone for about a month, and left Max in charge, hoping that things would continue to hold up until I was able to return and get back in the game.

Apparently that’s not the case

The amount of trolling, drama, and infighting that goes on in this alliance baffles me, we are all supposed to be working together toward common goals, but far too often, people put their personal goals ahead of those in the alliance. If you ever want to be a cohesive fighting unit, something drastic has to change.

There are a lot of awesome pilots in this alliance, and I wish you all the best of luck. I have deleted the Narwhals thread on the forums, please take my information out of all the public areas and channels.

Fly Dangerously,
Cipreh “

Moe attempted to “fix ducks” as he stated in more than one email. But Moe’s attempts seemed to come too quickly and were not entirely accepted into the fold. I will tell you, that for all the nuttiness that Moe might have brought with him, he never double crossed ducks (openly) while he was in it. All OP pay outs happened very quickly and payment problems were handled just as fast. Sadly Moe’s rule was short. See below Email.

“Every day I come on and there’s another fire to be put out. Sometimes I don’t even want to come on TeamSpeak or login to EVE because I’m immediately assaulted by people bitching about personal issues. People take everything as a serious issue, even if it’s a joke. Things that are so simple are blown out of proportion and spark HOURS of debates that go nowhere. People can’t agree on a single goal or agenda without being wrestled into submission (but people are too thickheaded and pride-driven) so it happens once in a blue moon.

I was elected leader..; yet seemed to lack the actual power to DO anything. It’s always a great idea up until it affects a corp or single person, who immediately rejects the idea and ignores me. I’ve been told “we’re gana do what we want regardless” or “that’s a great idea, but it puts a strain on my personal plans so no thanks” Even a minor agreement that includes a very small compromise is met with drama, complaints, and baby tantrums.

It seems no matter what, people are genuinely interest in tearing this alliance apart from the inside with their greedy, self-centered ways. Whether it’s’ ego related or superiority complex… “my shit doesn’t stink, but yours sure does”

IT IS A GAME and you people treat it like it’s my job to un-fuck your personal issues. I’m not here to listen to you cry about who said what about you. I’m not here to coddle you and give you your pacifier when you scrape your knee.

There are so many good pilots in this alliance, yet a select few are continually shitting up the place and making drama for the rest of us, I’d love to just kick these select few causing problems but I’d be laughed at and people would work to slander my name. It has already happened before in this alliance.

So my only alternative is to resign as leader. If someone else wants to wear the pants, BE MY GUEST. There’s a reason all the old leaders have abandoned ship, and it only took me a WEEK to understand why.

God help us”

Following Moes attempt at leadership I can only describe as “circling the bowl”. Ducks was going down and needed fresh ideas. Some its leadership felt that bringing new blood into the fold would recover the once great alliance. Sadly this wasn’t the case. The quality of player coming in simply wasn’t there. We were not able to muster what was needed to even execute minor tasks. Scanning out a chain and collapsing a hole effectively couldn’t be done. A simple POCO removal and worm hole control couldn’t be maintained. The massive 30+ T3 fleets were rare if nonexistent. We ran from fights more often than engaged.

Exhale who up until the end had a nonaggression pact with Ducks, chose to ignore when it best suit them. Now with our ‘friends’ on the outside no longer so, and our leadership and member base faltering inside. Choices were made and words were said… The command to leave home hole was given.

Ducks will be disbanded.

– Anon

I’m sure I’m leaving out some critical points, but I wanted the story to be somewhat straight before the trolls/spies chimed in they brought down ducks single handedly.

1. Rixx Javix

Bummer. And that was such a good logo! :(

May 17, 2012 at 9:49 pm Reply
    1. not to mention one awesome alliance name

May 17, 2012 at 10:00 pm Reply
  2. FormerDuck

Dafuq who wrote this garbage? "notorious DJSwitch47" leading groups? LOL that guy has less kills on his main than my 3rd alt has…

May 17, 2012 at 9:50 pm Reply
    1. Duck

right because kills on your main make you a good leader.

May 17, 2012 at 10:50 pm Reply
      1. Duck

No, but apparently being a stoned retard does?

May 17, 2012 at 11:35 pm Reply
        1. DrugLawsAreALie

The only excuse anyone in the world has for not being stoned erryday is not being able to get any.

May 18, 2012 at 12:37 pm Reply
          1. straight arrow

Drugs, don't do kids.

May 18, 2012 at 7:55 pm
        2. Weed

Smoke Weed Everyday.

May 20, 2012 at 6:00 am Reply
      2. Tallian

I know I sure want my FC right in the middle of the fight so he can be podded and rendered blind </sarcasm>

May 18, 2012 at 1:16 pm Reply
  3. FormerDuck Again

Cipreh a great fc? this is the same guy who CHOKED as our capital escalation group was attacked by nullsec invaders. The same guy who asked of stront was the fuel to jump his thanatos…

I'm sorry delete this entire news article as its written by clearly RETARDED people.

May 17, 2012 at 9:52 pm Reply
  4. wts cool name

so who has control over the alliance name?

May 17, 2012 at 10:00 pm Reply
  5. Two step

Watching DUCKs decline from the outside has been sad and painful, I can only imagine how hard it would be for those inside. Best of luck to all the former ducks, I'm sure you guys will all land on your feet.

May 17, 2012 at 10:02 pm Reply
  6. chevs

BTW if you wanna know who wrote this, it was str3tch2 CEO of Pandora Sphere.

About 2 days ago Narwhals were taking down a POCO for lulz and Exhale crashed the party with a full force. Narwhals were part of a Pact with Exhale to not interfear with each other (NAP Pact), however Exhale said "Fuck that" and routed Ducks anyways (like 20 T3s, BSes, logies, etc)

So str3tch2 was butthurt about getting insta-raped and called Exhale. Exhale basically said "Screw you that deal was made with Moe Lesture and since hes not there, the agreement is dead". (e-lawyers). So anyways str3tch's poorly planned fleet ran away in shame, and str3tch2 talked about how "We might have to turn them red" he then backed off like a bitch, then the pussy disbands the alliance cause his corp was the biggest in the wormhole (What happened to the Trifecta?) the other corps had no choice but to leave. Guess he was mad he didn't prepare and instead of manning up, he blames everyone for not showing up to an unscheduled POCO lulz fleet

Overall Narwhals was disbanded by stre3ch2, they didn't fight and get torn apart, Pandora Sphere did it

May 17, 2012 at 10:06 pm Reply
    1. Myz

"Narwhals were part of a Pact with Exhale to not interfear with each other"

Right would be: "Narwhals were part of a Pact with Exhale to not interfear with each other in contracts" , stop trying to blame your failure on Exhale. If you wanna have blues join CFC and leave WH space.

May 18, 2012 at 11:56 am Reply
      1. duck

This just shows that exhale can't be kept to thier word when they are out looking for easy kills. Any agreement you think you have with them better be 3000 pages long, but even then I don't think it would matter.

May 18, 2012 at 4:03 pm Reply
        1. Kathr

Go run some incursions you whiner, seems WH live is too hard for you.

May 18, 2012 at 4:59 pm Reply
    2. Guest

Dumbass, stop spreading propoganda. Its your own fault that you screwed up.

May 18, 2012 at 5:07 pm Reply
  7. Captain S04p

There are a lot on inccuracies, but I can say that many people in ducks resisted change, and it was the death of a once great alliance.

I cofounded ducks with max and chitsa, and it pains me to see this die. When i left, i was the last of what I an many others would call the old guard ducks who wre there when it all started. The last to leave of the people who knew what it was like in the good old days.

ferocious recruitment and diluting our skilled memberbase alienated all of the good people we once had, max, chitsa, karago, old bitin (now united system's commonwealth) and a host of others (sorry to those i left out, but you know who you are.)

Sad Day for ducks, One day maybe the old guard will reuinite to form a leaner, meaner ducks than this ever was in its later stages of life.

Captain S04p

May 17, 2012 at 10:12 pm Reply
    1. So4ps a cock

You gonna sit on the fence and do fuck all again that day like ? Or will you be too busy playing in Aquila ?

May 18, 2012 at 6:03 pm Reply
  8. chevs

Another old guard dies

May 17, 2012 at 10:17 pm Reply
  9. Ducks Forever

As someone who is leaving, there has been some big tensions and arguments going on within the alliance. Just been a lot of internal issues which I will not talk about.

Its just times that no matter what you do, some things just won't work out.

It has nothing to do with spies or enemies, it is all internal issues that pretty much made everyone fed up. (ignore those trolls who say that they destroyed narwhals)

Narwhals have been great. I've had lots of fun, killed lots of people, made lots of friend and I learned at lot of things about wormholes(lived in a c2 before I joined narwhals).

But like all things, Nothing is meant to last.

Everything will end one day.

Narwhals will be a memory of those great times.

I wish good luck and safe flying to everyone going out their own separate ways.

May 17, 2012 at 10:22 pm Reply
  10. pew

Another pretend pvp w-bear alliance down. I'm sure the members will find another place to jew it up

May 17, 2012 at 10:29 pm Reply
  11. Chitsa Jason

Looks like this article written by someone who has no idea about DUCKs. The story is only partially correct.

'The famous command from Chitsa to “Jump the BHAAls/Logi though a collapsing hole trapping out the combat fleet” will never be forgotten'

I have no idea what is that. There has never been such thing. If it is so famous why dont i know about it?

'Gallium (leader of BITTEN at the time)''

Ticker is BITIN. Also BITIN has not founded Exhale. it was other corporations. BITIN has already joined functioning alliance.

Chitsa Jason
    One of the creators of DUCK and its first leader.
    Exhale. Diplo

May 17, 2012 at 10:29 pm Reply
    1. duckling

is the fight the text is referring to with the following decission for htel to leave the alliance.
      it happened you fucked up when fc:ing happens to all.

May 17, 2012 at 10:38 pm Reply
      1. Socrat

Chitsa was not fc in this fight, and i was there too

May 17, 2012 at 10:47 pm Reply
      2. Chitsa Jason

I was not FC for that operation. Captain S04P was. Also HTEL was kicked not left.

May 17, 2012 at 10:51 pm Reply
        1. i was there

Chitsa was not the fc, but he still called ships to jump out… even though he was not the fc

May 17, 2012 at 11:28 pm Reply
          1. duck

This happened a lot btw, chitsa constantly thinking he is FC or knows better than the FC. He made the call, when it wasn't his to make. Fleet coms were a joke when he was in them.

May 18, 2012 at 3:32 pm
  12. Duck

tl;dr
    CEO of Pandora Shpere str3tch2 got his ass handed to him from Exhale and decided to throw a bitch fit and end the alliance.

No CEOs got together to end Duck, Pandora just had a bigger corp and told everyone to GTFO, it was peaceful as hell then this happens

May 17, 2012 at 10:31 pm Reply
  13. chevs

Not even man enough to post his name, what a fucking joker

May 17, 2012 at 10:31 pm Reply
    1. Guest

i guess we'd really have to listen to your bullshit if you put your national insurance number down here

May 19, 2012 at 9:16 pm Reply
  14. Socrat

This should be deleted from EVE news as the whole parahraph is misleading and inacurate…First of all Chitsa was one of the founders of Ducks, and he was and most important IS great FC, you shouldnt put garbage on those people who made alliance big and succesfull, and second, Exhale was mentioned here, facts about Exhale alliance begining is false here too, alliance was created by Lithuanian player homoKompus which is now ceo of Exhale holding corp, alliance expanded as one of lithuanian corp High Intelion was kicked from ducks, and joined to live with other lithuanian corp DINK in one system, that was reall begining of Exhale greatness, Chitsa joined later on, and became alliance honorable diplomat, as he loved to fly with his nationality people, Bitin joined as 3rd corporation in the alliance, and increased Exhale strengh…

May 17, 2012 at 10:41 pm Reply
    1. Moirae

Exhale. graciously accepted to take in the homeless bite me inc into the alliance.
      This was a big dead since the entire exhale at that moment only talked Lithuanian…

May 17, 2012 at 10:45 pm Reply
  15. Marcus_McTavish

This is the kind of internal group crap that reminds me why im in a small corp.
    Once you get to a certain point, everyone is entitled to everything, and all their problems are yours, and playing becomes more of a job and less of a game.

Mittens may manage CFC good, but from what ive heard, he is never actually playing and in fleets. He is just the leader, and he decided that he doesnt get half a shit about personal problems.

May 17, 2012 at 10:53 pm Reply
  16. Space troll

Boom….Boom….Boom…….. Another one BITES tha dust!

May 17, 2012 at 10:54 pm Reply
  17. Hathrul

As ex-duck it saddens me greatly to see this happening. however it continues to amaze me that not a single story on EN24 seems to be on the ball, especially since its written by a current(?) duck member.

best alliance name in the game dies. bad times, but everything dies eventually.

May 17, 2012 at 10:58 pm Reply
  18. Uncle Scrooge

"Duck Tails" you,who

May 17, 2012 at 11:24 pm Reply
  19. Pretty Inaccurate

There is a bunch of inaccurate notes about this article. First off its BITIN, not BITTEN. Chitsa did not command that blunder mentioned and has nothing to do with anything. DJswitch was never the leader of US tz groups as this article suggests, he was just one of those guys who was simply around.

Exhale existed long, long, long before Chitsa and Bitin even came into it. Chitsa joined and left to Htel because they were lithuanian.

Gallium's paranoia and such was not the issue of being ejected from Ducks, more of this view on his personal philosophy and the tension with the alliance leaders. That paranoia and theft only came to be a problem AFTER he left Ducks.

No Offense to Cipreh, but he was anything but a Great FC, a lot of times he shows poor judgement and someone else had to step in. Even Gallium seemed to know more about things than Cipreh does.

Its not Clann Flann either, its Clann Fian, a corp that lived in a C2 and most never participated in any alliance operations and mostly carebeared within their wormhole. After getting out of Narwhals they somehow end up in Noir. (baffles me almost)

Moe Lesture, while having his own issues, was never a Awoxer, Thief, or Spy. That incident between him and an abyssal member was a personal vendetta against each other. The kill order against him was rescinded after he declared his resignation.

Whoever wrote this article does not know his material very well nor did it seem he read over his own work before submitting to EN24.

May 17, 2012 at 11:46 pm Reply
    1. Myz

Much more accurate then the original + the so called "non agression pact" between Ducks & Exhale. was only for contracts and not for normal "meetings" in WH space.

May 18, 2012 at 12:46 am Reply
    2. CLANN got into Noir. on a trial basis to see what they could bring to the table.

May 18, 2012 at 1:21 am Reply
      1. ex-Duckling

PI experts

May 18, 2012 at 1:30 am Reply
        1. lawl

Cap escalating c2 experts

May 18, 2012 at 1:51 am Reply
          1. Pol pot

Great farmers

May 18, 2012 at 6:32 am
          2. unorthodox

go gadget local rep guardians

May 18, 2012 at 7:53 pm
          3. rio

hands off my gadgets s0ap :X

May 19, 2012 at 10:26 am
      2. Urziel99

Hope is doesn't turn into another Exanimo Inc.

May 18, 2012 at 2:50 pm Reply
    3. Thodoros

But, but dude?
      Its Prime Intel?
      😀

May 18, 2012 at 10:06 am Reply
    4. Duck

"Moe Lesture, while having his own issues, was never a Awoxer, Thief, or Spy. That incident between him and an abyssal member was a personal vendetta against each other." — If you ever talked with him on voice coms, which based on your synopsis you clearly havn't. Moe was always very proud of his blue on blue activities. The fact that he repeated it on his way out of ducks just means he was exercising his nature … label it 'personal vendetta' or whatever.. he still shot a blue.

May 18, 2012 at 3:26 pm Reply
      1. I was there

He shot a blue because that blue fucked him over to the tune of many billions due to the theft of a faction large pos tower…

Justice is served bitch.

May 18, 2012 at 5:46 pm Reply
        1. Duck

He used to say in V-coms… yea you could keep shooting blues for weeks while you invent personal issues with each. You can still rack up kills while they are sorting out if its true or not.

May 21, 2012 at 9:36 pm Reply
          1. space lawyer

conditional on being in a bloated alliance where people don't know their mates (like anything null/anything bigger than aharm)

that duck reached that point is an admission of failure prior to whatever you want to accuse moe of

May 21, 2012 at 11:19 pm
  20. WH guy

Good luck on your new adventures. There are many great corps and people who will be looking for a new home.

May 18, 2012 at 12:18 am Reply
  21. Goonboom

NARWHALS ATE MY DICK TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL WROMHOEL FAGGOTZ

May 18, 2012 at 1:40 am Reply
  22. Sen.Loren legarda

WHO THE HELL IS THIS CLOWNS?

May 18, 2012 at 6:35 am Reply
  23. mito

who are they ? i've never heard about this alliance

May 18, 2012 at 6:57 am Reply
    1. Just sayin

lol

May 18, 2012 at 9:04 am Reply
    2. Jarhead

they are noone they didnt even hold any sov

May 18, 2012 at 12:00 pm Reply
      1. Lumpy Gristle

More to EvE than being an F1 thumping, Sov grinding puppet you muppet.

May 18, 2012 at 2:00 pm Reply
        1. thatsthejoke

.jpg

May 18, 2012 at 7:54 pm Reply
    3. Tallian

WH alliance.

May 18, 2012 at 1:16 pm Reply
  24. DarthNefarius

Sounds like a bunch of small guys are disappearing

May 18, 2012 at 8:22 am Reply
    1. Darthisafaggot

You are a fucking idiot, with no clue about WH space.
      Check this fucking spastics posts on EVE-o forums to see what I mean

May 18, 2012 at 9:26 am Reply
    2. Lumpy Gristle

Darth your an idiot on the EvE-O forums and a double idiot here. This is about pilots that take risks something you neither know or want to know about so go back to whining and sucking huge amounts of ISK from your safe HiSec Incursion nipple like the total waste of skin you are.

May 18, 2012 at 2:08 pm Reply
    3. U MAD

Aren't you that whiner who made a threadnaught about how incursions got nerfed badly?

May 18, 2012 at 7:40 pm Reply
  25. Thank you Ducks for creating an inspirational force.

We will mourn your passing.

Special Situations & the TOHA Conglomerate

May 18, 2012 at 12:25 pm Reply
  26. D-Scan D-scan...

As a fellow Wormhole inhabitant, who loved a good "Duck-Hunt", all I can say is "More Orange Sauce please"!

May 18, 2012 at 1:46 pm Reply
    1. Hello Bernie

did you forget your pills again

May 18, 2012 at 7:55 pm Reply
  27. Ex Duck

Sad times, shame it didn't work, but I'm glad i was part of it and always will be!!

May 18, 2012 at 2:32 pm Reply
  28. ripidash

very sad, from the time i was in a duck corp was fun, hell we even managed to join a massive joint fleet n work, and now it dies D: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEG0Cnn-H_Y

May 18, 2012 at 2:38 pm Reply
  29. Str3tch2

Hmm, My ass did not get handed to me lol, And as far as the fleet ,it was not set for wh control. It was primarly to create small pvp with wh owners. But yes Exhale showed up, we moved according as we did not have the numbers to fight a 30 man armor gang. So we did what we had to do to survive the imposing battle. All in all we lost one ship. We did have conversation with exhale on the so called nap. Exhale is right in the manner as the the pact was intended for.

Now as far as this post, I did not write it. Some of this writing is correct and some of it is wrong. This original post is apperently a duck or previous duck and is based on his or her opinon of the facts. This being some of the problems that ducks has and will continue to have it continues.

As far as calling the allince to disband. I did not do this in effect, I had conversation with leadership. I had this conversation on the alliance problems that seem not to be able to fix. It dumbfounds me in the flying acursation. It seems if you dont know you will make up just to stew up more drama. I just dont understand that a 400 man alliance can only support a 30 man gang. As far as comunications. For many reasons we couldnt use alliance mailing due to our mailling being posted all over the internet. We used our leadrship channels to comunicate ops and such. If this information wasnt passed on that would fall on the ceo's to there individual corp mates.

So all in all, Duck have many fine pilots and some great corps. But there is a lot of baggage that needs to be ruffled out. I had a great time with ducks as did my corp. I did the best i could with what I had, but unfortantly it just did not work out. I wish the best to all ex ducks. Keep up the fight………………………………..

May 18, 2012 at 5:06 pm Reply
    1. Duck

Someone is editing your posts for you now? Got someone to wipe your ass for you too?

Your "leadership" was a nepotistic circle jerk of the most incompetent elements of the alliance, save for Bloem. You sat around with your thumbs up your asses all day talking about "leading" and "management" without actually doing anything.

The majority of the problems in the alliance can be traced back to you and other select members of RND and DDWN. Through a combination of greed, selfishness, and incompetence, you sunk the alliance, and you lot are solely responsible for its downfall. God help any other alliance that takes you in.

May 18, 2012 at 7:22 pm Reply
      1. crag

soap has the biggest part in them fail cascading since he is the ultimate faggot ever

May 18, 2012 at 7:32 pm Reply
        1. hmm

that's a pretty devastating argument you've got there

maybe you should run the alliance

May 18, 2012 at 8:05 pm Reply
          1. crag

yeah i could run it

May 18, 2012 at 8:28 pm
          2. crag

My alt can EASILY run that alliance

May 18, 2012 at 8:29 pm
          3. keats

mmmhmmm

May 18, 2012 at 8:34 pm
      2. Mazza

and u have the balls to put ur name on ur posts too :) big man

May 19, 2012 at 12:24 pm Reply
      3. Duck

Select members in DDWN?.. there is like 3 active people in that corp. Please name names. we are all anon here. LOL

May 21, 2012 at 9:34 pm Reply
  30. Mazza

Stretch2 never wanted ducks to die he had his hand forced by members of his own corp myself included in that group. Several members of RND were unhappy in Ducks and were not logging on, one left which started the ball rolling were others said they were happy in RND but unhappy in Ducks as things were just not improving.
    I started to move my own gear out of Randy and informed Stretch of my intentions. Simply put i enjoyed RND but couldn't stand ducks no more as it was dead and been dead for a long time before Moe and Max were in charge.
    Faced with lots of his own corp expressing unhappiness within Ducks, stretch spoke to DJ and they concluded it was time to call it a day and everyone move on. The remaining CEO's were informed and i guess they all agreed when push came to shove.
    As for RND saying to rest of Ducks GTFO simply not true, RND has nearly triple the assets in Randy than the other corps, in fact a large group of corp wanted to move out but the point was made that its easier for the other corps to leave as they dont have as much baggage to carry out.
    So without a bad word said ( as far as i'm aware ) everyone's going their separate ways and moving onto pastures new.

May 18, 2012 at 6:12 pm Reply
  31. Duck

"So without a bad word said ( as far as i'm aware ) everypony's going their separate ways and moving onto pastures new. "

You probably should have been reading alliance chat when str3tch2 told everyone to go fuck themselves

May 18, 2012 at 7:02 pm Reply
    1. Str3tch2

I think i was talking to you, mayby not. But without a doubt it was one person.

May 18, 2012 at 8:51 pm Reply
      1. Duck

So basically, you didn't have mommy or daddy (Lups and Mazza respectively) around to hold your hand and you let your retard rage get the best of you.

Excellent qualities for someone trying to lead an alliance. No wonder DUCK is doing so well these days.

May 18, 2012 at 9:07 pm Reply
  32. Finally

Narwhals got what they have desrved. Their arrogance killed them from the inside

May 18, 2012 at 7:08 pm Reply
    1. U MAD

You sound like you hate them pretty bad. Did they do something that made you butthurt?

May 18, 2012 at 7:29 pm Reply
  33. A Pilot

Who?

May 18, 2012 at 8:03 pm Reply
    1. you must be new

you should really try the tutorial in your starter system, it will help honestly

May 18, 2012 at 8:11 pm Reply
  34. So4ps a cock

I thought the cowardly j4g alts are in Aquila ???

May 18, 2012 at 8:18 pm Reply
    1. Soap

Mazza please read carefully above…

You have no idea what you are talking about, you were not here when ducks were good.

May 21, 2012 at 10:53 pm Reply
  35. Duck

Is it different in any other alliance?.. I mean really? If you say No ur lying

May 21, 2012 at 9:43 pm Reply
  36. Switch

Yep its not a good feeling having to let it go thats for sure.

May 21, 2012 at 10:51 pm Reply