Comments

Eve Online top opinion maker takes a plunge at the topic of the week.

[spoiler show=”Editor’s Note”]Editor’s Note: Eve Online’s sweetheart, loathed by some, worshiped by others. She enjoys a great following within the EVE community. She once took sold kisses at Jita and almost crashed the Eve Online economy. Some even call her an Space-Cleopatra of sorts. Eve News24 is happy to showcase Mintchip’s videos, for your viewing pleasure:[/spoiler]

– R

[spoiler show=”Did we mess up?”]
We want to give you guys the best possible intel, to post as fast as we can confirm it, but Eve being :Eve: is quite confusing. If we messed up with our intel, please contact us directly [email protected], provide the proof of it and we’ll correct it immediately noting the change and bringing the correction on top of the article list.[/spoiler]

If you would like to send intel or contribute, feel free to use the form below:

[spoiler show=”Submit Intel Here”]

[/spoiler]

1. [..YouTube..] forever alone fat nerd with grease problem is fat and lonely

May 22, 2012 at 7:04 am Reply
  2. [..YouTube..] cant thumbs up more than once so …. THUMBS UP THUMBS UP THUMBS UP THUMBS UP THUMBS UP THUMBS UP THUMBS UP THUMBS UP THUMBS UP THUMBS UP THUMBS UP THUMBS UP THUMBS UP THUMBS UP THUMBS UP THUMBS UP , etc etc

May 22, 2012 at 12:25 pm Reply
  3. [..YouTube..] i disagree, bill gates betrayed people to get where he is, and countless others. Thats the real world. Unfortunatly.

May 22, 2012 at 1:58 pm Reply
  4. [..YouTube..] IM ATTACKING CHEEW!!Bcuz i <3 u.

May 31, 2012 at 5:18 am Reply
  5. [..YouTube..] Eve online dictatorship.. I’m scared what if people start build real life nations online.

May 31, 2012 at 5:21 am Reply
  6. [..YouTube..] Yo opinion does not matter.

May 31, 2012 at 5:22 am Reply
  7. [..YouTube..] Wrong, eve is just like real life. I play games to escape reality. When pvp became the main focus of ccp I deactivated both of my accounts.

May 31, 2012 at 7:05 pm Reply
  8. [..YouTube..] “make” someone kill themselves? These people have MIND CONTROL??? Sweet Jesus!

May 31, 2012 at 11:11 pm Reply
  9. [..YouTube..] Stay in WOW then. You will be safe there!!! Also please go see a Doc m8 you obv’s have some issues in working out what is reality and what is not.

June 1, 2012 at 5:06 am Reply
  10. [..YouTube..] You should skill yourself tbh… jokes aside. What did you just say? You made no sense at all….

June 1, 2012 at 5:08 am Reply
  11. [..YouTube..] I dont play wow… Clearly you live in a first world country where you aren’t exposed to adults raping 4 year old children on a daily basis and where one must be on the lookout for highjackers who would shoot you for $0.50. I don’t want to play a game that makes me feel the same emotions I feel every day in real life. You guys have it easy. Continue sharing photos of starving African children, it makes no difference yet somehow let’s you think you have actually done something.

June 1, 2012 at 5:20 am Reply
  12. [..YouTube..] I’m sorry, I can’t seem to finish this video because I have to keep going back to see that cat

June 1, 2012 at 11:02 pm Reply
  13. [..YouTube..] Hi my name is Jim Scary in the game Eve Online. I currently reside in the system Fricoure. Apparently someone told me if i was such a badass i’d announce it everywhere i visit so that’s what im doing. This is an open invitation to anyone who wants to cum and fight me in fricoure. i prefere surprise since im always ready oh and i kill people who cant defend themselves and collect their tears :)

June 2, 2012 at 5:05 am Reply
  14. [..YouTube..] reality is just a crutch for people who can;t handle mmo’s

June 2, 2012 at 6:31 am Reply
  15. [..YouTube..] LOL… ME too!

June 2, 2012 at 8:13 pm Reply
  16. [..YouTube..] LOL, thanks man your comment made my day… Desperate much ?

June 3, 2012 at 4:23 pm Reply
  17. [..YouTube..] Mint, I have been gaming in mmo’s since 1998.When I first began gaming on line I tired to play as a female but then began to notice how shitty the guys treat you and esp if you just want to pvp.They hate you and think of you as a joke.Do not take any of their comments personally, you have to consider most of the guys that are mean and childish are just that children 09-24 the guys get better after 24.Many of them have been rejected by females irl and here they can vent and take it out on you

June 4, 2012 at 9:50 am Reply
  18. [..YouTube..] /watch?v=bzBpcuE8mpc

June 4, 2012 at 9:52 am Reply
  19. [..YouTube..] By the gods! She is so cute! And she plays a MMO! No! She must be a farse!Nay! She must be honest and really into games! Are thou mind in the abyss? I can smell the lies from far away!I don’ know ’bout dis mate, but when I see ‘er Iz feel like punchin’ every ‘un in ’em faces fer ‘er y’know!Can’t… trust… fake… internet… women!!!How… can… you… tell… if it’s a lie!!!In the end, the poor and average nerd player never knew the truth.Signed: every single nerd out there.

June 5, 2012 at 2:50 pm Reply
  20. [..YouTube..] Now, to be serious about the Mittani problem, it is not exclusive to EVE Online. I played ALOT of MMOs before and this “The guy tells everyone else follows” orders are very common and makes the community think and behave exactly as this “speaker” tells.No problem so far. But this speaker RARELY says something healthy, correct, moral, nice or proper, like this low-class bully.PvP-oriented games tends to have higher concentrations of idiots such as Mittani. Even though EVE is an awesome game.

June 5, 2012 at 3:21 pm Reply
  21. [..YouTube..] Dear Mintchiplol, I can sense you struggling to not let your emotions run through your throat and take whatever form they wish.Could you share with us what it is?

June 5, 2012 at 3:29 pm Reply
  22. [..YouTube..] cannae believe i actually watched this stupid lil girl try an make sense

June 5, 2012 at 9:59 pm Reply
  23. [..YouTube..] lmfao that is one of the most pathetic attempts i’ve ever seen xD

June 6, 2012 at 6:31 am Reply
  24. [..YouTube..] Damn this girl is so hot, omg.is she single, do i sound desperate?

June 7, 2012 at 12:40 pm Reply
  25. [..YouTube..] 5:31that’s one cross eyed little kittie :)

June 8, 2012 at 3:49 am Reply
  26. [..YouTube..] After seeing this video I investigated a bit about the whole deal (not an EVE player). I heard CCP is also making VtM (World of Darkness) MMO. I think I’ll like it 😀

June 8, 2012 at 2:37 pm Reply
  27. [..YouTube..] do you know a person on youtube “force strategy gaming”? check out his channel, you look kind of alike.. i think u may actually LIKE each other – honestly don’t be surprised if u’d like him very much, check him out hi is handsome, smart, polite and a gamer))

June 8, 2012 at 5:29 pm Reply
  28. [..YouTube..] yes bro xD

June 8, 2012 at 9:15 pm Reply
  29. [..YouTube..] yes bro xD

June 8, 2012 at 9:15 pm Reply
  30. [..YouTube..] cant believe you think this comment makes any sense…

June 10, 2012 at 4:42 pm Reply
  31. [..YouTube..] awww Mintchip <3 <3 <3

June 12, 2012 at 9:48 pm Reply
  32. [..YouTube..] You’ve made it so complicated you need subtitles.. I think thats pretty damn funny. I can do this whole video in one sentence:Mittani is a douche.

June 14, 2012 at 4:16 pm Reply
  33. [..YouTube..] You’re so in there.

June 14, 2012 at 11:00 pm Reply
  34. [..YouTube..] 5:31 cat is pissed

June 15, 2012 at 3:42 am Reply
  35. [..YouTube..] I don’t play EVE but what you seem to be describing is what generically is called ‘Griefing’. Griefing is when players use their position and dominance in a virtual environment to cause grief to another player in real life. I agree with your point that a distinction needs to be made, killing an avatar is part of the game, trying to kill or abuse a player is a crime.

June 15, 2012 at 6:55 pm Reply
  36. [..YouTube..] just a one month ban ?.? so that means the guy they were so called bullying didn’t kill himself, and if he did what then would they just get an extra month ban.. >.> sounds like this wasn’t taken seriously.. or was it just a youtube joke post.. =.=

June 16, 2012 at 3:02 am Reply
  37. [..YouTube..] Not sure what she is talking about. But the cat is cute.

June 16, 2012 at 12:39 pm Reply
  38. [..YouTube..] Not in EVE it’s totally accepted. If you have the power and experience, you can totally rule EVE as you want.

June 16, 2012 at 6:37 pm Reply
  39. [..YouTube..] id fuck your throat

June 17, 2012 at 6:08 am Reply
  40. [..YouTube..] CCCP

June 17, 2012 at 6:35 am Reply
  41. [..YouTube..] man so is there like anyway we can go to like ikea and do some shopping with you. i live in california hit me up. har har… merc

June 17, 2012 at 1:32 pm Reply
  42. [..YouTube..] Mintchip – you are gorgeous!

June 17, 2012 at 8:04 pm Reply
  43. [..YouTube..] Mintchip, you’ve only seen that small ten second video snippet on the alliance panel official video. If it was just that bit, then I would agree that this is overblown. However what you don’t seem to be aware of was the 15 minute presentation Mittanni gave on just this one guy hours before. Publicly mocking him, laughing about his situation, and encouraging the Goons to drive this guy over the edge.THAT’S what this is all about.

June 18, 2012 at 1:25 pm Reply
  44. [..YouTube..] Then I’m glad I don’t bother playing EVE online.

June 18, 2012 at 3:24 pm Reply
  45. [..YouTube..] Mittaini must be a girly man. Stop whinning and face your punishment like a man!!!!!Take responsibility for your action.

June 19, 2012 at 4:01 am Reply
  46. [..YouTube..] random cute cat in background 😀

June 20, 2012 at 10:20 am Reply
  47. [..YouTube..] but i have a serious question, since i only came back recently to even and when i was there last time the goon squad wasnt that big of a deal, but how can some1 has idiotic as mittani be a leader of a bunch of guys that the sole purpose is to ruin every1 experience in game? and why the heck doesnt ccp do anithing against this kind of player? so far from all i read the goons are anithing but players they are only disruptive and trying to break the game so that nly they do anithing at all

June 22, 2012 at 3:23 pm Reply
  48. [..YouTube..] I am a new EVE player, so I can’t tell wich alliance is the biggest with 100%, but I can tell you that the Goon corporation and their many branches are the biggest or one of the biggest in the game, possessing many of the so-called “PvPers”, AKA pirates who want to troll around and ruin someone’s day. Mittani have politic power, no brains or anything of value, unfortunately. He controls alot of other EVE players and if CCP was to properly punish him there would be riots or even worse in EVE.

June 22, 2012 at 9:53 pm Reply
  49. [..YouTube..] in order to fully belive you, you must show your tits, otherwise it’s aint valid

June 23, 2012 at 2:07 pm Reply
  50. [..YouTube..] because its a way to get rid of them, you know goons are idiots, and so you stay away from them, and the mittani was punished after this, EVE is a game where everyone is trying to screw you over, and the mittani is the king of pirate scumbags, besides CCP cant do anything about peoples personalities, other than what they did here, a ban, which is what is in their policies

June 23, 2012 at 7:33 pm Reply