Comments

Eve Online top opinion maker takes a plunge at the topic of the week.

[spoiler show=”Editor’s Note”]Editor’s Note: Eve Online’s sweetheart, loathed by some, worshiped by others. She enjoys a great following within the EVE community. She once took sold kisses at Jita and almost crashed the Eve Online economy. Some even call her an Space-Cleopatra of sorts. Eve News24 is happy to showcase Mintchip’s videos, for your viewing pleasure:[/spoiler]

– R

[spoiler show=”Did we mess up?”]
We want to give you guys the best possible intel, to post as fast as we can confirm it, but Eve being :Eve: is quite confusing. If we messed up with our intel, please contact us directly [email protected], provide the proof of it and we’ll correct it immediately noting the change and bringing the correction on top of the article list.[/spoiler]

If you would like to send intel or contribute, feel free to use the form below:

[spoiler show=”Submit Intel Here”]

[/spoiler]

1. Eugh it’s disgusting that videos with chicks talking about news everyone knows gets more views than epic solo pvp vids by Kil2 or Garmon…. sad sad lonely internet space-pod people.

April 5, 2012 at 5:20 am Reply
  2. Hey Mintchip. Maybe you can make a short news in German. That would be great. :)

April 5, 2012 at 7:07 am Reply
  3. I think the Mittani got of lightly… Lucky he didnt get perma banned. No excuses for his behavour. Too many case of people killing themselves due to bulling and this is no exception.

April 5, 2012 at 7:19 am Reply
  4. those are a bunch of ”adults” going on a trip for a video game conference.. I mean what do you expect.. not that I want to put everyone in the same basket but yeah..

April 5, 2012 at 11:00 am Reply
  5. goons attack jita just because it’s an excuse to go gank freighters with exp stuff in it…

April 5, 2012 at 11:47 am Reply
  6. I love it how she says EVE Online.

April 5, 2012 at 12:30 pm Reply
  7. I know this is a serious topic but I have to say it, you are a very pretty / beautiful young woman. Don’t worry I am not a creep 40 year old man… 22 here

April 5, 2012 at 4:02 pm Reply
  8. Ummmmm, that is EXACTLY how reality is. Governments kill people they don’t like. Corporations scam people out of their lives. People are convinced to be part of causes that are detrimental to others in the world, and will kill for that cause just because they were told by someone they see as a figurehead. Real life is significantly more harsh than EVE online, how do you not see that? Why don’t you go bash the people of corporate America instead? At least they’re actually hurting people.

April 5, 2012 at 6:52 pm Reply
  9. Smooth, dude. You should ask her to be your internet girlfriend.

April 5, 2012 at 10:04 pm Reply
  10. I am a creepy old man. I’ll do him.

April 6, 2012 at 1:52 am Reply
  11. i was totally unaware of this little slice of news , thx for posting

April 6, 2012 at 3:19 am Reply
  12. Simiple solution to the drinking and panel. tell people who are doing the panels they can’t drink until after the panel they are talking in is done. Just so something like this doesn’t happen again. I understand the connection. I don’t drink and seems that a lot of eve players do. But if your representing your alliance or corp at Fanfest you would think you would want to set an example and at leas be sober while you try to discuss your alliance.

April 6, 2012 at 4:51 am Reply
  13. burn jita is a tantrum, as thrown by all children and immature people when they dont get their own way

April 6, 2012 at 11:41 am Reply
  14. goons are going to attack jita :)) that’s another way of saying they’ll abandon it’s territory since 3 different alliances are preparing to invade them :))

April 6, 2012 at 12:40 pm Reply
  15. “We” as in the general gaming media, who didn’t actually know all of the facts, or read a few headlines and made assumptions, then use his real life name (Which Mittani never stated the name) to make people who have no clue who he is or what he actually did hate, harass, and threaten him. His statement was “Maybe he’ll even kill himself”. Why are we only attacking Mittani when things like “Cross Assault” is allowed with no coverage. Don’t know? Look up “Cross Assault Sexual Harrassment”

April 6, 2012 at 7:14 pm Reply
  16. I got an EVE ban for talking about Mittani.

April 6, 2012 at 7:20 pm Reply
  17. What’s that you say? Mittens got plastered at Fanfest and said incredibly stupid things? No!!! Say it isn’t so!!!!TLDR: Goons being goons, yo.

April 6, 2012 at 8:12 pm Reply
  18. That is a nice tripod. You MUST show pictures of that fan someday.

April 6, 2012 at 11:39 pm Reply
  19. LMAO Goons wont be abandoning any space. Those alliances can try to invade all they want. They will have to deal with all of the clusterfuck pushing back at them

April 7, 2012 at 1:17 am Reply
  20. That wasn’t his statement. You should probably go watch the feed before you post definitive statements :)

April 7, 2012 at 1:35 am Reply
  21. burn jita was the set reward for getting 10k votes for CSM.

April 7, 2012 at 1:51 am Reply
  22. who cares

April 7, 2012 at 2:00 am Reply
  23. The hunters will become the hunted, mark my words -.^

April 7, 2012 at 4:10 am Reply
  24. OK, so someone harrasses another person ingame and “encourages” to commit suicide, and they get a perma ban. A high profile person in a high profile event does the same thing and he gets a one month ban… yeah that’s really fair… Mittani has acted like a schoolyard bully with an overinflated ego… One month was not enough!

April 7, 2012 at 7:40 am Reply
  25. Anyone want the links to her cam whore show?

April 7, 2012 at 8:41 am Reply
  26. you are right, but the thing is goons annoyed a hell lot of ppl so they now take revenge, although they have nothing to share with the ‘whole clusterfuck’. dunno if you’d wanna get into someone’s personal business, even if you are bound to a treaty. meh, well see how things will evolve. will be interesting times nonetheless

April 7, 2012 at 9:49 am Reply
  27. If you are dumb enough to tell some random stranger on the internets in a spaceship game details about your life in what appears to be a sob story, don’t expect sympathy. The only problem with the situation was him at the end giving out the guys name.

April 7, 2012 at 2:57 pm Reply
  28. too true. thats something i just don’t get about people who say that games and reality’s line is blured where it transcends back and forth when its the exact opposite.

April 7, 2012 at 3:11 pm Reply
  29. eye online are serious…. but then again its gotta be if the morons that play it are actually willing to sink so much money into it.

April 7, 2012 at 6:30 pm Reply
  30. DON’T U HAVE NOTHING TO DO? GO TO WORK…THEN FIND THE TIME TO DO THIS SPAM & STUPID VIDEOS!

April 7, 2012 at 8:33 pm Reply
  31. have my babies?

April 7, 2012 at 9:52 pm Reply
  32. that’s just it, it’s a game. A violent, conflict filled game, but a game. The second he brought this into real life, infront of thousands of people, it was wrong.

April 8, 2012 at 7:48 am Reply
  33. You are too cute to play EVE. But let’s start a corp together.

April 8, 2012 at 10:09 am Reply
  34. Only a month ban? for trying to get someone to commit suicide in real life. CCP is being soft on him.

April 8, 2012 at 1:22 pm Reply
  35. I know, its the fact at the end where he gives out the guy’s name and suggests harassment. The problem is that people who are not familiar with EVE think the first part (goons griefing him, demanding 1.3 bil to be put on the list, etc) is cyberbullying. I’m not defending Mittens here, drunk people say stupid things.

April 8, 2012 at 2:44 pm Reply
  36. me luvs dat gal ^^

April 8, 2012 at 3:05 pm Reply
  37. I am not “smooth” I am simply saying the truth…  and besides she is probably taken.

April 8, 2012 at 4:29 pm Reply
  38. hey guys, i know this might be marked as spam or ignored, but if you could take a few seconds to read this it would be appreciated. I’m a young sniper that is new to youtube. I’m just doing my best to become a big youtuber by putting up the best sniper content I can so I would be grateful for any views or even subs if you like my channel. Thx!! :)

April 8, 2012 at 5:34 pm Reply
  39. Sorry Mintchip but you are too beautiful for me too, shall we say “remember” or “hear” any of the bad you talk about 😀

April 8, 2012 at 8:00 pm Reply
  40. So cute! let me play with you mintchip! :D

April 8, 2012 at 9:35 pm Reply
  41. So what do you all plan to do about Jita in about 3 weeks?

April 9, 2012 at 3:10 am Reply
  42. Thumbs up if you think Mintchip has a crush on The Mittani.

April 9, 2012 at 5:55 am Reply
  43. If I want to watch and/or listen to pissed up wankers I can just go into town. Getting pissed up before doing a presentation to people who’ve flown all the way to Iceland and paid for Fanfest tickets shows a complete lack of respect. The guy was an asshole and shouldn’t be invited next year, especially to speak.

April 9, 2012 at 8:25 pm Reply
  44. He was drunk, he’s clearly an asshole, but who seriously gives a shit about his drunken rant? The guy he was harassing didn’t kill himself, and if he had issues with suicidal thoughts, WHY PLAY EVE OF ALL GAMES?! MINING ALONE MAKES YOU WANT TO STICK A GUN IN YOUR MOUTH!

April 10, 2012 at 8:04 am Reply
  45. you sir have made my day!whered we be without goons? – “hello kitty” online!

April 10, 2012 at 1:47 pm Reply
  46. Rebel! i say we make the mittani cry, I am not trying to be mean, but I say we beat him to a pulp, multiple top alliances join together in a joint operation to take over goon space in one giant battle. <– probably will never happen.But in reality, If enough of us ban together against the goons and mittani, then we should easily overwhelm him, if you strongly disagree with something and find it unjust, change it and be a leader.

April 11, 2012 at 1:00 am Reply
  47. perma ban + a trial for attempted murder

April 11, 2012 at 9:56 am Reply
  48. The Mittani is brave at the end of a microphone with people round him laughing… see what the pricks like in a real fight….

April 11, 2012 at 12:09 pm Reply
  49. He was drunk and been an asshole, So he is one of those people who drinking turns them in to stupid fuck heads. However what he said is barely bullying. It was mean and stupid but fuck goons.

April 11, 2012 at 10:21 pm Reply
  50. Not be there. And I suggest everyone else not be there either. Have fun with the yawn fest there goons.

April 12, 2012 at 1:58 am Reply

Leave a Reply to mikosandejas Click here to cancel reply.