Comments

Eve Online top opinion maker takes a plunge at the topic of the week.

[spoiler show=”Editor’s Note”]Editor’s Note: Eve Online’s sweetheart, loathed by some, worshiped by others. She enjoys a great following within the EVE community. She once took sold kisses at Jita and almost crashed the Eve Online economy. Some even call her an Space-Cleopatra of sorts. Eve News24 is happy to showcase Mintchip’s videos, for your viewing pleasure:[/spoiler]

– R

[spoiler show=”Did we mess up?”]
We want to give you guys the best possible intel, to post as fast as we can confirm it, but Eve being :Eve: is quite confusing. If we messed up with our intel, please contact us directly [email protected], provide the proof of it and we’ll correct it immediately noting the change and bringing the correction on top of the article list.[/spoiler]

If you would like to send intel or contribute, feel free to use the form below:

[spoiler show=”Submit Intel Here”]

[/spoiler]

1. [..YouTube..] He’s a fucking douchebag, and thinks CCP needs him. The trouble is, he has CCP fucking convinced of it, at least at the time of Eve Vegas 2.0. A fucking annoying cunt. All he did was bitch of how stupid ALL players except him are, how much Iceland smells like farts, and CCP is a bunch of drunks and they are “dumb” and cant do anything without going out drinking. I skipped EVE Vegas 3.0 because I didnt want to pay to see an asshole talk. SORRY does not mean “DO OVER”. Actions have CONSEQUENCES

June 23, 2012 at 8:53 pm Reply
  2. [..YouTube..] Because you vote them in. Would you vote for a douchebag if he was YOUR douchebag and you could benefit from it? You better, or the douchebag from another alliance will get in.

June 23, 2012 at 8:55 pm Reply
  3. [..YouTube..] I started playing *yesterday*. Within the first hour I see guys dick-waving at each other and yelling in all caps about how awesome they are and how much the other guy sucks. So the chat window will get buried until I hook up with some decent *relaxed* players. I’m not into trash talk or bullying. Happy to compete against people in PvP, and FPS games, but the sore loser or arrogant winner thing just does nothing for me.

June 24, 2012 at 5:29 pm Reply
  4. [..YouTube..] You were at fanfest?

June 25, 2012 at 3:38 am Reply
  5. [..YouTube..] I you want a free 21 day trial (longer than the one CCP offers) please send me a message with you email, ill hook you up with a trial and in game money for the game time they offer me.Thanks in advance!

June 25, 2012 at 10:06 am Reply
  6. [..YouTube..] rule of gamers1 – its a game 2- its a gamenuff said.. If you take games serieuse you got mental issue`s. I know you can hook at it but still its a fucking game. Turn off the game and go outside play some football with real friends ignore the virtual friends.

June 25, 2012 at 7:33 pm Reply
  7. [..YouTube..] I knew Elves existed!

June 26, 2012 at 11:09 pm Reply
  8. [..YouTube..] my fellow goons please dislike my comment

June 27, 2012 at 7:54 pm Reply
  9. [..YouTube..] nice thumbnail ;[ I got tricked again.

June 28, 2012 at 3:46 am Reply
  10. [..YouTube..] I’m twelve and what is this

June 29, 2012 at 8:25 pm Reply
  11. [..YouTube..] I’ve seen you naked..

June 30, 2012 at 4:45 pm Reply
  12. [..YouTube..] Of course he felt like he was thrown under the bus. If you watch the fanfest video, you’ll notice all the other people who laughed right along with the joke. Including CCP people.

July 2, 2012 at 11:45 pm Reply
  13. [..YouTube..] I want to vote up on this, but that would be taken as liking it, not thinking it is creepy in the most epic way…. which it is….. I don’t know how to call this flavor of comment is what I think I am trying to say XD

July 3, 2012 at 1:57 am Reply
  14. [..YouTube..] If it’s about harassing that divorced guy with 22 accounts its even funny compared to the levels of embarrassment generated by a bunch of goof nerds sitting behind mics gulping beer and liqueur desperately trying to show everyone how fcking cool they are. a total freakshow. classic

July 4, 2012 at 6:40 pm Reply
  15. [..YouTube..] Well, don’t hold out on us man. Post those nudes.

July 4, 2012 at 7:32 pm Reply
  16. [..YouTube..] If it’s about harassing that divorced guy with 22 accounts its even funny compared to the levels of embarrassment generated by a bunch of goof nerds sitting behind mics gulping beer and liqueur desperately trying to show some kids half their age how fcking cool they are. a total freakshow. classic

July 5, 2012 at 4:51 am Reply
  17. [..YouTube..] Cute chick, damn it would be heaven when she gives me head while I’m playing EVE Online mining asteroids. *daydreams*

July 5, 2012 at 7:18 am Reply
  18. [..YouTube..] It is part of the ULEA that harassment and bullying is not tolerated. It is also forbidden in the terms and conditions to give details of someone’s real life to the general public of the game. Both of these violations carry permabannable penalties.I actually feel they went too light on him because he is leader of the goons, any other sucker would have just been railroaded and nothing would be heard of about it.He used his platform and position, this is corruption.

July 6, 2012 at 5:04 pm Reply
  19. [..YouTube..] I think he should be permabanned. That whole thing was uncalled for.

July 6, 2012 at 11:35 pm Reply
  20. [..YouTube..] GROW UP,,what people say online should have no bearing on your real life LOL

July 8, 2012 at 5:13 am Reply
  21. [..YouTube..] Zeig die Hupen!

July 8, 2012 at 6:27 am Reply
  22. [..YouTube..] haha thrown under a bus, reminds me of a certain guy who got run over by a bus… 2:00

July 8, 2012 at 8:45 am Reply
  23. [..YouTube..] oh yeah thats right, “Beep Beep, I’m a truck”

July 8, 2012 at 8:47 am Reply
  24. [..YouTube..] not cool.

July 8, 2012 at 11:35 am Reply
  25. [..YouTube..] if you’re gay

July 8, 2012 at 12:06 pm Reply
  26. [..YouTube..] I hope you kill yourself woman <3

July 10, 2012 at 5:05 pm Reply
  27. [..YouTube..] 0:56 is that a CAT WITH BOOTS ON?!?!

July 11, 2012 at 10:47 am Reply
  28. [..YouTube..] Im just 0:44 into your video and this guy your talking about already sounds like a dick

July 11, 2012 at 3:52 pm Reply
  29. [..YouTube..] I completely disagree with everything you said Mintchip. EVE Online shows you what people really are and such behavior IRL is only wrong because of the social conventions and rules. However, its a normal behavior for a person, to be selfish, mean and unforgiving.

July 13, 2012 at 5:33 pm Reply
  30. [..YouTube..] Everyone has a dark side and in EVE they can let it out however, I do agree with her. Keep it in the game!

July 13, 2012 at 5:45 pm Reply
  31. [..YouTube..] SOmeone tell me who mittani is? I dont really play EVE online

July 14, 2012 at 6:18 am Reply
  32. [..YouTube..] burn jita = total epeen thing. he thinks he has power cause he has 7,000 retards that think is god cause he went to school (passed middle school anyway) The guy could be any any more insecure if he screamed it.

July 14, 2012 at 10:03 am Reply
  33. [..YouTube..] Your last sentence is a very general statement. It is correct in alot of ways, but does not apply to the entire population.

July 16, 2012 at 9:51 am Reply
  34. [..YouTube..] Players, not just in EvE but in all MMOS would like to feel they are different in terms of how they behave in a game vs real life. They behave harshly, appear very promiscuous or all out an asshole, and then try to convince others as well as themselves, that they’re only that way in the game. NEWS FLASH! The way you behave in a game is actually the real representation of who and how you truely are. A game like EVE that exploits & makes use of those traits, is a playing ground for the sociopaths.

July 16, 2012 at 9:44 pm Reply
  35. [..YouTube..] Someone under the delusional that a video game matters and has a mental age of about 13.

July 17, 2012 at 9:09 am Reply
  36. [..YouTube..] Or older than 15…

July 17, 2012 at 9:10 am Reply
  37. [..YouTube..] hes the leader of one of the biggest corporations in the game, goonswarm. has something like 20k members

July 18, 2012 at 8:32 am Reply
  38. [..YouTube..] yep, its great.

July 18, 2012 at 8:35 am Reply
  39. [..YouTube..] 9/10 Philosophers agree it does. I don’t know. 😀

July 18, 2012 at 7:36 pm Reply
  40. [..YouTube..] There are always exceptions to the rule =)

July 18, 2012 at 7:47 pm Reply
  41. [..YouTube..] i just started eve online, and i had no idea who u were talking about lol

July 19, 2012 at 11:26 pm Reply
  42. [..YouTube..] when i played the trial i was stalked and killed lost all my isk he waited till i left the station with 2 others if he was gone he was usally by the gate to kill me he was wanted he attacked me for looting 10 million worth of items he has the biggest ships

July 20, 2012 at 4:44 am Reply
  43. [..YouTube..] Joker, it is Not normal for a person to behave in the manner you describe.As for this mortgage kid goes, I never heard of him up until 2 weeks ago when I saw his bullying video. He blamed it on the booze and that he does not remember much of what he said, well his his demeanor and speech in no way, shape or form is consistent with someone who is that drunk. In other words…. He’s making lame excuses to downplay his true personality.

July 21, 2012 at 8:49 am Reply
  44. [..YouTube..] Mortgage = mittani .. love to hate auto correct.

July 21, 2012 at 8:54 am Reply
  45. [..YouTube..] This was possibly the most reasonable explaination/commentary of what happened that I’ve heard (/read). Also, as a side note, your cats eyes kindof makes it look retarded. In a cute way. :3

July 21, 2012 at 2:09 pm Reply
  46. [..YouTube..] He had a POWERPOINT presentation specifically about how Goon had already harassed this guy. He presented a letter where the guy says he was recently divorced and pleads for them to leave him alone and promises to stay away from the Goon space.Exact quote:”If you wanna make the guy kill himself, his name is ____(then he spells out the in-game name), he has his own corp, find him.”

July 22, 2012 at 4:41 am Reply
  47. [..YouTube..] You’r thoughtful manner and level-headedness just gained you a subscriber, beautiful. 😀

July 22, 2012 at 11:42 pm Reply
  48. [..YouTube..] Mintchip. Keeping me in the EVE LOOP all the time? excellent.

July 23, 2012 at 3:51 pm Reply
  49. [..YouTube..] Mittens got thrown under the bus for a 30 day ban? The guy is a pathetic clown. As for that idiotic moron Michael Bolton, how the hell did he get away with all his homophobic comments? CCP needs to get the finger out

July 24, 2012 at 6:52 pm Reply
  50. [..YouTube..] I don’t care how nice a person ‘seems’. Pulling the bullshit he pulled is inexcusable. His entire Power Point presentation implies that his comments were premeditated and I seriously doubt he was drunk when he created said power point presentation, so I seriously doubt he is a ‘nice’ guy. He is a nerd on a power trip. End of story. Assholes like Mittani need to be castrated or curb stomped while biting down on cement.

July 28, 2012 at 7:11 am Reply