Some of you have been clamoring for some scoops on what’s going on in the southern region of Eve. I promise a full piece on Shadow of xXDEATHXx failscade, along the one from RED.Legion’s own cascade – some additional intel on this would be great. We also got a pending battle report on the fall of T-PAR, so be patient.

For the time being, I leave you with a couple of chunky leaks:

Raw Intel: The South – Resets, Rumors and other Ruminations.

There are rumors of -A- moving to X-70 in pure blind at the end of next week.

Target and purpose is unkown, even though if I had to guess I’d say to keep the members entertained. after the intense fights and loads of targets from the DRF, now -A- members have to jump 50 gates to see a neutral.

But then the whole thing is kept very confidental yet, so maybe there are bigger plans than roaming in Goons ratting systems.

Today all of us in Nulli Secunda received a mail saying we would be resetting -A-, ROL and their assorted pets. More info to be coming to us shortly. availiable.

Hey guys,

With the war against the DRF won, and the ancestral homes of -A- and friends restored, it has been decided that the south will now reset.

Back when Nulli Secunda S2N was first given our Period Basis space by our friends in -A-, it was with the understanding that there would eventually be a reset and the south could have goodfights while everyone watched each others back through a NIP. The original reset never occurred as we went from conflict to conflict with -A- and friends. Now the south finds itself in a good position to go through with the planned resets. We are still allies, but will remain neutral for fun pew pew.

SOLAR, -A-, ROL, and possibly Kadeshi (still need to speak with them), will be reset within the next few days. Any assets that anybody has in these alliances’ stations should be removed accordingly or sold.

Nem3sis is in the process of been dispanded after been cut loose from the southern coalition.

On this news birdythebest stole assets from AAC (Apex Ardent Coalition), just like he did from Hydra. as the following mail confirms that they are dead.

Im afraid the end has comeFrom: B33R

just so u know. AAC as it was has died. therefore the nem3 indy channel can be killed if u want it too.

A bit old email, but since am in a roll:

UPDATE !!!!!!