Comments

CCP Games bet hard on DUST 514 both in and out of the FanFest. So far the response we have seen is amazing. While nobody actually asked what the hell does DUST 514 means, after the fanfest presentation most of all agreed the shooter with the quirky name is much likely to be a run away hit.

Eve News24 granted 1.5bil to GeeShizzle McCloud as an encouragement to upload all videos. We thank his dedication to the Eve Online community, without him (and his awesome uplink) we would have to stuck on waiting another week for the replay.

KeyNote:

Seeding the Universe:

Roles on the Battlefield:

FanFest tournament finals – Actual Gameplay:

Final Word

I want to know what’s your situation as a current player, pros/cons, etc. Are you a convert? if not why?

Shameless Plug: I know it is a long shot, but if someone wishes to give me his FanFest DUST 514 key, I would immensely appreciate it – email me. 0__-

- R

1. dick cheese

me likey

March 28, 2012 at 10:07 pm Reply
  2. haha

Just another first person shooter that couldn't compete with existing fps and with a limited lifespan being only on PS3

March 28, 2012 at 10:13 pm Reply
    1. sdfas

already stated it will be prepped adn ready to update once ps4 comes out so that it can continue to function. also, unlike every other FPS, you get regualr updates in DUST (as well as new maps and map variations) WITHOUT having to pay 20 bucks for a download pack.

so no, its not trying to compete with the other FPS's, cause its not the same kinda game.

March 29, 2012 at 12:04 am Reply
  3. lol

third video 3:30 that is exactly why we don't play with console…

March 28, 2012 at 10:16 pm Reply
    1. Indy

huh?

March 29, 2012 at 12:22 pm Reply
  4. starranger

i'll be sure looking forward to this .. bombing the sh!t out it from orbit, hahaha ^^

March 28, 2012 at 10:42 pm Reply
    1. And blowing spaceships up from a FPS!

March 29, 2012 at 1:55 am Reply
  5. anon

This is a very interesting concept.

Yes it will probably crash on login / release date and be patch 42 time before it works.. BUT its an FPS taht is persistant, more complicated then any other AND provides teh opertunity for EVE players to eventualy produce all the Equipmen, Ammo and Vehicles that are needed for their planet side counter parts.

This will add to both the EVE comunity and the FPS community.

March 29, 2012 at 12:38 pm Reply
  6. ZedoTelhado

I have my sons have a PS3 :) I play from time to time and honestly will not give a try ate least not until I see some changes produced by this integration

March 30, 2012 at 1:10 am Reply