Comments

Pretty civil exchange of ideas, not sure if that’s what listeners were expecting. Even though English isn’t my native language with a very strong accent; I took a shoot at it, went to the Mittani’s turf to have a bit fun.

I won’t lie, I was death-nervous (hence the stuttering).

EVE-Radio local hit almost 2,000 listeners.

Thanks to the Eve Radio, FunkyBacon, The Mittani and the listeners.

Flame away.

R

Eve News24 invites you to show your support by liking our CSM thread, it takes less than a minute and every like makes a ton of difference.

Remember to +1 riverini’s CSM Candidacy post at the official EN24 thread.

[spoiler show=”Did we mess up?”]
We want to give you guys the best possible intel, to post as fast as we can confirm it, but Eve being :Eve: is quite confusing. If we messed up with our intel, please contact us directly [email protected], provide the proof of it and we’ll correct it immediately noting the change and bringing the correction on top of the article list.[/spoiler]

If you would like to send intel or contribute, feel free to use the form below:

[spoiler show=”Submit Intel Here”]

[/spoiler]

1. Just an observer

Honestly, The mittani came off as very arrogant, but riv you need to learn how to politic better. I am not really sure if I can vote for either one of you. Riv sorry but I can't vote for you due to the boting (which is part of the reason things are the way they are).

Maybe they will put a none of the above vote there…

March 5, 2012 at 7:16 am Reply
  2. Dorn Val

Props for doing the interview Riv, but damn you sound like your trolling sometimes!

March 5, 2012 at 9:02 am Reply
  3. 2007 Veteran

Mittens sounds way different in this interview than he does on comms… maybe it was just the different software that was compressing the audio…

Mittens knows what it takes to be chairman and be a mediator between the player base and CCP. He's tactful and knowledgeable about the game.

Riv just seems to be a player with a high level of visibility so he thought he could take a stab at the CSM due to the common misconception that you don;t actually need any negotiation skills or knowledge of the game because people think the CSM is just a figure head…like the queen of england, or something.

March 9, 2012 at 4:23 pm Reply
  4. Karn

Respect,Rivs… English isn't my first language either… You got balls,mate o7

March 13, 2012 at 1:46 pm Reply
  5. DaDude

is there somewhere a translation of what Riverini has said?
    Well, English is not my first language either, but I simply don't understand what he says.

March 19, 2012 at 1:32 pm Reply
  6. hakona

the less experience you have in these sorts of debates the more you should write down – especially on radio where nobody can see you

March 3, 2012 at 11:19 am Reply
  7. killroy

belive me this is a good idea i've done this in my debate class

March 4, 2012 at 6:04 am Reply