TCN says goodbye
From: Pinky Denmark
Sent: 2012.02.23 01:46
To: BDEAL Business,

Hello everybody,

Without any drama I have accepted an offer from TNT about joining them… I plan for leaving before the weekend as to not mess up meetings and stuff in the weekend.

I realized we have been flying with BDEAL for 2 years and except for the last weeks/months it has been a good journey.
Take care of yourself and dont hesitate to contact me if you need anything or feel we have any unfinished business.

I sincerely hope the best for BDEAL and I hope you guys actively take the right steps in a healthy direction. Good luck.

See you out there. take good care of BDEAL

Pinky Denmark, TCN

Then some more tips:

Bdeal is failscading more, they are dropping sov in fountain and plan to become FA pets in Pure blind

A light at the end of the tunnel?

There were talks of BDEAL being absorbed by Fatal Ascension, something which caused drama before. Now there were talks of them moving as FA’s guests:

State of the Alliance meeting 2/26/2012
    1. BDEAL Member

      We kicked the test holding corp cuz it felt good at the time…..

      February 29, 2012 at 4:46 am Reply
  13. a random goon

    TRUE STORY:

    BDEAL was'nt usefull anymore so TEST arranged a plan to take back their space without having to grind it back. TEST said to BDEAL to return to NPC space to cut the fat and return after a while. However, a close friend of BDEAL in TEST who held some responsabilities heard about the fact that TEST was not going to give space back to BDEAL. The info was pass to BDEAL who looked at FA and asked a couch. TEST and Goon seized the opportunity and accused them of betrayal and reset them to legitimate the retrieval of their space.

    tl:dr: New pets will replace them, as usual.

    February 29, 2012 at 12:14 am Reply
    1. butte

      uh BDEAL was a shitty alliance, and as a line grunt I can attest to that

      February 29, 2012 at 12:44 am Reply
    2. Just A Random TESTie

      The tin foil is strong with this one.

      February 29, 2012 at 2:24 am Reply
    3. words in a box

      do you have any proof, or as i suspect, are you just talking out your ass?

      February 29, 2012 at 5:00 am Reply
    4. We still had to grind their region we just finished grinding 3 stations from them. Research>Logic>Mental Retardation>You

      February 29, 2012 at 5:06 am Reply
    5. GF dude

      bring it

      February 29, 2012 at 6:38 am Reply
  14. Sold

    BDEAL have been on life support for over a year. Not at all surprised that they finally kicked the bucket. That being said, there are other organizations within CFC that are eager for sov. We'll see who gets the gold.

    February 29, 2012 at 12:29 am Reply
    1. Matalok

      Probably no one.

      February 29, 2012 at 8:14 am Reply
    2. fountain native

      chose well please.
      We the fountain natives, demand for better toys to play with!
      Else you see what, we are forced to do… http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=125

      February 29, 2012 at 9:28 am Reply
      1. UDSaxman

        Nice kill!

        February 29, 2012 at 4:13 pm Reply
  15. BDEAL supporter

    I dont see the point in punishing all of BDEAL because their shitty leadership fucked up. I know that they didn't make their descisions as an allianance

    February 29, 2012 at 12:47 am Reply
    1. Kratisto

      solution; the guys worth saving can probably get into the CFC if they wanted. the rest wont.

      February 29, 2012 at 7:57 am Reply
      1. lmao

        why would be still want to be in the CFC after you shit all over us? time to pull your heads out of your asses I hope you fags lose fountain

        February 29, 2012 at 11:13 pm Reply
      2. Revenge Is Sweet

        there is no solution here. The corps that were in BDeal got screwed over, expecially when TEST said to the rest of the CFC that whoever takes in any of the corps from BDeal will be reset. Talk about Double Fuckage… I forsee the downfall of TEST soon… theyve pissed a lot of people off already. *grabs a pitchfork*

        March 1, 2012 at 12:54 am Reply
  16. FA Member
    February 29, 2012 at 12:53 am Reply
  17. Dutchman

    Now reset FA; they're equally terrible

    February 29, 2012 at 1:33 am Reply
  18. whosafraid

    See I told you .. We would still be in Fountain when you leave 😛 ..
    On a more serious note thou sad to see you lads go its been fun fighting you lads and even thou there has been no love between Godfathers and BDEAL. we have had good times
    A word of advice for the future for whoever decides to take over.. Trim the Fat get rid of all the carebears even if you are down to 1 or 2 corps and rebuild from there.. As for Luav if you did steal all that isk your a ASSHAT..

    All the best with the future

    February 29, 2012 at 1:52 am Reply
    1. BDEAL Member

      but he didn't even wait till right after tax time…. fail robbery…

      February 29, 2012 at 7:16 am Reply
    2. We'll miss the skirmishes we had with you guys. Certainly there was no love lost between us, but I'd have been bored out of my mind and moved to hisec long ago if large fleet ops were the only pvp we had in the past year.

      February 29, 2012 at 11:36 pm Reply
  19. Lykouleon

    BDEAL, still as useless as they were as a provipet.

    February 29, 2012 at 1:53 am Reply
  20. BDEAL Member

    TEST hadnt even paid any for any of the sov or ship reimbursment.

    February 29, 2012 at 2:46 am Reply
    1. anonymoose

      no, as a Bdeal member, i have to disagree with this statement.

      TEST paid for ONE sov billing cycle.
      No SRP.

      Give them SOME credit after all…

      February 29, 2012 at 8:50 pm Reply
  21. BDEAL Grunt

    Punish the whole alliance for something that was done by leadership way to go test. keep in mind us grunts were here fighting next to you to take fountain along with other deployments. We have always been loyal to the CFC. You are nothing but a bunch of backstabbing pricks, I can see why majority of the eve hates you. Looks like you guys like making new enemies, well you just made a whole lot more. See you on the battlefield. Oh yea before I leave, have fun trying to carebear in fountain I'll be waiting for you:)

    February 29, 2012 at 3:32 am Reply
    1. BDEAL Grunt v2.0

      Exactly, We've shed blood, sweat, and precious podgoo together. The fact that you'd screw those that actually put up numbers and that WERE on your ops and all the ops for the CFC speaks highly of who test is as an alliance and what montolio is as a person. The pilots don't deserve this for what we did to help. Take it out on the leadership but don't punish the whole alliance for this. However, I'm in agreement with the chap above, I look forward to killing a lot of you guys, you're horrible at skirmish ops and only know how to blob. So I know a few pilots that are gonna have a blast at your expense.

      February 29, 2012 at 12:06 pm Reply
      1. IAC Exec

        IAC is looking for new corps to help it rebuild if your interested =)

        February 29, 2012 at 2:25 pm Reply
    2. AAA Whos that

      True statement dude, but when will people learn. Being Blue to test/goons means shit. They ACTIVELY try to put people in your corps (We denied dozens of spies) to spy on their so-called blues. That's how they play. Grow up eve, while you think RMT and Russians are the problem….. you're wrong. The eppen and the self-loving gewns/test are the problem. Unite against an enemy truly deserving of not having the PRIVELEGE of friends.

      February 29, 2012 at 1:00 pm Reply
      1. words

        Or you can all just chill out and realize you're just playing an internet spaceship game.

        February 29, 2012 at 1:52 pm Reply
      2. bdealinwithit

        this is a shoutout to our former bluesefs that still have some e-honour, thanks for the help movin our stuffs, we got your backs if/when things go bad for you, we might meet in combat soon, but my finger might only hit a web on your pod, hehe. i think we all can agree that pissy generels with there pantys in a wad are bad for all of us grunts

        February 29, 2012 at 3:02 pm Reply
    3. someguy

      When your alliance dies you'll be welcomed into any number of CFC alliances. Stop being all 'drama llama.' Dock up and safe up. Then get your shit together and move all your combat pilots into one corp and join an ally. It's a chance to reform into a manageable structure again. SO reform. This might mean getting some of your afk corp leaders to login or simply forming your own corp of refugees.

      February 29, 2012 at 3:37 pm Reply
    4. PL Pongo

      Montoliio is the biggest douche bag out there.
      It is amazing how many morons will follow somebody like that lol.

      February 29, 2012 at 4:57 pm Reply
    5. Neckerll

      Refort without your leadership, thats what has been asked to you. Your leader tried to get around, TEST had no choice.

      March 4, 2012 at 4:51 pm Reply
  22. orphenshadow

    At least when I got sick of BDEAL's shit I didn't take the alliance wallet with me.

    February 29, 2012 at 4:09 am Reply
    1. BDEAL Grunt

      your the one that turned bdeal to shit stfu orphen and go play wow you fail at eve

      February 29, 2012 at 4:35 am Reply
      1. Townsend Harris

        Blaming Orphen for problems after he left, and maintained as I understand a rather dignified silence on the whole issue, is rather unfair to him.
        However the fact that Spartan512 stirred so much shit on test jabber that he got purged from it speaks volumes.

        February 29, 2012 at 12:46 pm Reply
      2. Themick

        With your current state of affairs, I think you should watch which stones you throw in that glass house bro.

        February 29, 2012 at 6:03 pm Reply
        1. Townsend Harris

          Wait so Spartan512 *didn't* get booted from Test jabber for going on about how bad BDEAL was all the time? Are you telling me DHD has lied to me?!

          February 29, 2012 at 6:44 pm Reply
      3. Deals_are_Big

        Even if he did it's pretty clear that nobody since made anything better, calm the hell down and get angry at the people who took BDEAL the rest of the way down.

        February 29, 2012 at 7:27 pm Reply
      4. orphenshadow

        For the record. BDEAL was in far better shape when i left than it was in when I took control.

        My departure was quite literally a "fuck you if you think you can do it better then do it"

        and I think we all know exactly how that ended up.

        March 3, 2012 at 5:32 am Reply
        1. luav

          you never had control

          March 3, 2012 at 2:23 pm Reply
  23. SG Goonslap

    Was in NC for about a year before they went down, hmm so your saying TEST lies, spreads bullshit propaganda and shits on their allies ? well, now there's some news.

    February 29, 2012 at 4:28 am Reply
  24. bdeal pilot

    After all we did for TEST they treat us like this? They are backstabers just like everyone kept telling me. I cant wait to get some pay back while killing their noobs. Test did not pay any SRP and only paid SOV after we were leaving anyways. Thanks FA for trying to help. Who cares what goons think everyone hates them anyways.

    February 29, 2012 at 7:03 am Reply
  25. Ender

    Don't blame BDEAL for their fault lets see the next one in this space. Actual i think TEST and GOONS are worst in PvP than BDEAL and i expect some fun in Fountain soon :) KB will show the results soon.
    Hey TEST welcome to Fountain again.

    February 29, 2012 at 7:26 am Reply
    1. BDEAL Member

      Sorry, no pvp from bdeal in fountain….

      February 29, 2012 at 7:55 am Reply
      1. BDEAL Grunt

        BULLSHIT, I know that I'm going to be up there killing all the shitty test pilots off one by one.

        February 29, 2012 at 12:11 pm Reply
  26. System

    Pets fighting pets. How dramatic. /yawn

    February 29, 2012 at 7:55 am Reply
  27. BDEAL Bystander

    The one thing no one mentions is that UDSaxman caused the downfall of BDEAL almost all by himself. This is the guy that pissed orphenshadow (BDEAL's leader before all the coup d'états) off enough that orphen and some of BDEAL's best corps left for FA (Honestly, what kind of fucktard IT guy holds the IT infrastructure of an alliance hostage as a power grab…you won't win that battle, ever). Then he managed to lodge himself in to a place of power, even though he continuously cries and acts like a 5 year old and blames everyone for everything yet takes no responsibility for himself. Then he's the one that pulls this shit with FA/GSF telling them that Monti was kicking them out of fountain when it clearly isn't the case. Oh, and then UDSaxman tells FA, and I'm paraphrasing here 'btw you fuckfaces, if you guys even think of recruiting anymore of our corps, we're gonna reset you!!!1111!111!" Because yeah, you guys (mainly K cee and UDFagman) clearly had a leg to stand on to make threats like that after you lied through your teeth to FA and GSF and begged for a couch to crash on.

    UDSaxman, I hope you die in a fire. You ruined and soiled the name of a damn good alliance, and a bunch of people got fucked because you're a giant douchenozzle.

    February 29, 2012 at 8:56 am Reply
    1. Grimm THE TRUE

      aahh.. No… you, weren't that good sorry .

      February 29, 2012 at 9:26 am Reply
    2. Townsend Harris

      "Honestly, what kind of fucktard IT guy holds the IT infrastructure of an alliance hostage as a power grab…you won't win that battle, ever"
      That was Iveran of OAR-G who did that. IN favor of Orphenshadow. He also did it with n3misis apparently so he might not be a dude to let near your OOG stuff.

      February 29, 2012 at 12:44 pm Reply
    3. I was there!

      What is interesting is that the person who DID hold the server hostage did it when his corp left for FA. He felt his corp was entitled to be repaid for the outpost they built for themselves. Iveran did throw s shitfit that Orphen alone was bdeal's savior and not having orphen there meant the end of the wold…. you can guess the rest….

      February 29, 2012 at 4:19 pm Reply
      1. Townsend Harris

        Iveran held BDEAL's OOG stuff hostage during the abortive make orphen be in charge attempt, not after OAR-G had left for FA. Basic history man.

        February 29, 2012 at 5:23 pm Reply
    4. BDEAL PVPER

      And yet noone mentions the loss of super caps, the passe SRP that gives 500m to a carrier pilot for a loss. And now we find they had 16b that got stolen that could've improved much of the lost morale in that STUPID STUPID fight.

      Bad calls, bad management, stupid solutions to problems that weren't even a real priority. No priority given to PVPer ship losses.

      Who cares if you have SRP that contains Drakes and Maels, so every idiot that logs in once a week can get SRP. While Daily PVPers in t2/t3 ships are left out altogether.

      Obvious FAIL BDEAL is obvious.

      February 29, 2012 at 8:29 pm Reply
      1. luav

        supercarriers within bdeal always has been at your own risk cause we didnt have the isk to repay them, thank you , this was a public service anouncement

        February 29, 2012 at 10:58 pm Reply
        1. Revenge Is Sweet

          Fuck off Luav you Thief and back stabber. Be warned, you're on my target list… you and your new corp of alts.

          March 1, 2012 at 12:49 am Reply
          1. luav

            love you 2

            March 3, 2012 at 2:01 am
          2. come at me bro

            DO IT!!!!

            March 3, 2012 at 2:25 pm
      2. Trapped

        Sadly, 16bil is only one or two alphafleets.

        March 2, 2012 at 8:45 am Reply
    5. orphenshadow

      Thats not entirely true.

      Yes sax is a douchebag.

      But he didnt actually hold anything hostage at least not prior to my departure.

      He did however use the admin powers i granted him to lock me out of my own box and deleted my personal files, as soon as our corp began serious talks about leaving the alliance.

      This caused a lot of RL issues between me and the host as I had to make sure to clear my credit card information and personal information from the sites.

      I had already made arrangements to transfer the OOG assets and site to another member of bdeal (was under the assumption that UDSax was loyal to our corp and would leave with us.)

      But, he betrayed my trust, and the trust of our corp and that is a wound that probably will never heal.

      However, anything that happened after I left.. I have no clue about.

      March 3, 2012 at 5:39 am Reply
  28. Santa

    HEY HEY HEY WTF

    16B and your broke

    Is that how poor these alliance are getting.

    February 29, 2012 at 9:03 am Reply
  29. IO_

    16bil gone and alliance is broke? rofl. How fucking poor are you.

    February 29, 2012 at 9:28 am Reply
  30. cattys

    Test and Goons…<lol>….backstabing is the best thing they cand do…..

    February 29, 2012 at 9:43 am Reply
  31. ssssss

    kick northstar cabal, load of shit stirring faggots

    February 29, 2012 at 9:44 am Reply
    1. TESTIE

      Not telling lies here^^

      March 3, 2012 at 3:33 am Reply
  32. Paul

    You cant blame them for not wanting to log-in. That is not only just bdeal. This is drama over nothing, but I think this says more over TEST than BDEAL. Someone seriously needs to get a life. Because nobody cares.

    February 29, 2012 at 10:03 am Reply
  33. Pinky Denmark

    BDEAL has always been a loyal support of TEST, Goonswarm and the rest of CFC.
    Important Internet Spaceship League has been plotting the same course as of Costa Concordia for weeks and hasn't performed at all after Grandis Fustis was removed and GavinGoodrich left, but resetting BDEAL in a crossfire while trying to follow instructions from both TEST and Goonswarm does not reflect loyalty…

    February 29, 2012 at 10:41 am Reply
  34. dr0ljica

    I APRUV TIS ARICKL, FAJL CASACDE IMINENT; RATS ABADON SHIP, VERI BED

    AJL KIP U UP POASTED !!!!

    February 29, 2012 at 11:23 am Reply
    1. ...

      retard

      February 29, 2012 at 11:26 am Reply
    2. CFC With Intellect

      Please never imitate Mintrolio again. You do nothing but bring shame to yourself.

      February 29, 2012 at 1:36 pm Reply
      1. Is U Mad Bro?

        immitating a retard is low i agree shame on you

        March 2, 2012 at 7:12 pm Reply
  35. lol...

    Even before looking at who wrote this i knew it was riverini… 99% of this article is actualy writen by someone else.

    February 29, 2012 at 12:38 pm Reply
    1. Anonymouse

      Yeah, quote blocks give it away every time…

      March 1, 2012 at 12:52 am Reply
  36. lol

    Too hard to just let them go live with FA? I mean come on….TEST cant really talk about pvp skills at all…

    February 29, 2012 at 12:43 pm Reply
  37. Seeing_Red

    I am a use player i Fly with the Russians…..you know why, No matter what happens RA has your back. Might not be the way you want but they dont flip you and KOS.

    That why i hate the whole CFC powerblock. US players making rest look bad

    February 29, 2012 at 1:45 pm Reply
    1. Slartybartfast

      hey now, there's plenty of US players working for the Russians at the moment, myself included.

      Much better people to work with than the CFC though, I grant you. … but it's not like that's a shocker, the CFC is organized around Goonswarm FFS. Whoever thought that was a good idea clearly hasn't read up on their anything. Ever.

      February 29, 2012 at 7:32 pm Reply
  38. Goonie

    Soon all of EVE will fly under the Goon Banner. Soon…..

    February 29, 2012 at 1:54 pm Reply
    1. Grunt

      Of course! We'll use them as in-flight blankets after we tear it off your flag-poles. Russians waste nothing. We might use some for toilet paper though, so technically we'll be flying "over" some of them.

      February 29, 2012 at 7:35 pm Reply
  39. African

    Love how Testies and Gewns roll. Thank heavens I am not in their arse-stricken coalition.

    February 29, 2012 at 3:45 pm Reply
  40. So much CFC infighting. This is starting too look like the DRF a few months ago.

    February 29, 2012 at 4:21 pm Reply
  41. nullsecnoob

    Zag is accumulating more enemies than friends within the CFC. Who will he piss off next? Lawn? Razor? Gents?

    February 29, 2012 at 4:35 pm Reply
    1. Any Guy

      Mwuahahaha – I hope so!

      March 1, 2012 at 5:09 pm Reply
  42. Former Bdeal

    I left shortly after we deployed to VFK. On a daily basis, you would see the same 8-10 pilots fighting along side CFC. The rest of the membership was MIA, and leadership was either non-existent or back in Fountain carebearing it up, cuz they knew BDEAL wasn't going to survive and lose sov shortly. But no, don't tell the pilots who have bled for you and defended that space everyday.

    Oh, and your surprised CFC reset you? Lolz. Goons have screwed every, and i mean every, allie they ever had. Still people trust them.

    Btw, I can get you into goonwaffle. Send me 500m and your in. Really. No lie.

    February 29, 2012 at 5:24 pm Reply
  43. LoyaltyStillExists?

    the thing Test, Goons and the CFC has to realize is that many BDeal corps were Loyal and Trustworthy. In Many occasions in CFC Deployments, BDeal outnumbered the TEST pilots that participated. Test basically left BDeal out in fountain to defend fountain by themselves until BDeal was beaten down so badly loosing most of their super cap fleet and most of their POS's in RF as well as Most of their major PVP corps and pilots … only then did the CFC come to assist them in defending their Super cap pos's. Rumor was only reason they came is because TEST pos's were hit as well. Thing is TEST waited too long to help their fountain defenders and by doing so caused BDeal to failscade. This warning goes out to any corp or alliance that wishes to assist TEST in fountain defense, they will do the same to you as well. You've been warned.

    IMHO the CFC needs to realize that the BDeal alliance leadership is to blame for recent developments. Not the corps within. The last alliance leadership meeting we were told what we "Had" to do, as if the decision was already made for us. No one really got a say or decision otherwise other than "if you don't agree, there's the door". Thus is why you see many corps had been leaving or left BDeal.

    On a further note, anyone that was in BDeal should delete/renew their API Keys :)

    February 29, 2012 at 7:48 pm Reply
    1. Trapped

      If you are not able to defend it yourself, you really shouldn't be holding it. POS fights are one thing, but you have to stop those who keep coming in and attacking your carebears on your own, and that is what beats down your line members. The fact that they get blown up/station camped because the alliance doesn't do HD.

      March 2, 2012 at 8:49 am Reply
    2. TESTIE

      What you fail to realize is that EvE is a game built to operate under a dictatorship. Unfortunately BDEAL never took the steps to empower one person to make the calls. Had that happened they probably wouldn't be in the situation they're in. Democracy in EvE doesn't exist.

      March 3, 2012 at 3:22 am Reply
  44. Revenge Is Sweet

    Hmmmm… This reminds me of History in Eve….. Didn't IT do the same shit to people back when they were BOB and pissed off enough people that they came together and formed a coalition to kill IT? Wonder if Test is going to have the same thing done to them??? Seems they have no problem stabbing their pets in the back. I feel bad for you BDeal guys, I'm sorry you had to be the next "notch" in the backstab list from TEST. Kinda has been in the making for quite a while now tho. Best of luck to you guys wherever you go… Would love to see BDeal and Godfathers merge to pester TEST for a while as payback lol

    March 1, 2012 at 12:37 am Reply
  45. JohnDrees

    This is a very interesting turn of events from the perspective of the Godfathers. As Whosafraid said, we have had some good fights with you guys. Though in the end it may not have been the Godfathers who directly removed you from Fountain, I like to think that we have added to the strain causing this large alliance to crumble. I'm sure that all of the Godfathers look forward to combating your replacements. Good Fight fellas.

    March 1, 2012 at 8:01 am Reply
    1. luav

      nah its my fault

      March 1, 2012 at 4:37 pm Reply
  46. EX-BDEAL

    Dead horse is…dead.

    March 1, 2012 at 8:23 am Reply
  47. luav

    Orphan was right

    March 1, 2012 at 12:31 pm Reply
  48. JimDigr

    BDEAL was my first alliance to live in null sec and I enjoyed every minute of it albeit for a very short time. I left shortly before all the crap that has followed. The deployment to HAK was a complete fail with very little active members going up there and the rest staying down in fountain to rat amongst other things, having said that you didn't miss much up there anyway. Then the second really big fail deployment to Geminate which did not really happen for BDEAL.

    I met some really great people and thanks go to them for all the advice and valuable experience I gained from being down there, and thanks to the GF for some really great fights..LOL oh and not to forget the Nulli blobs too….great stuff.

    I hope I made some difference to the KB down to the little time I was there, there was a lot of really big issues underlying where we are today like clear information from the top was sometimes very confusing, the standard member was not really privvy to a lot of really necessary information, although I don't totally blame you for the amount of spies that were about.

    Good luck for the future guys…..

    JimDig

    March 5, 2012 at 7:00 pm Reply
  49. Grandis

    WOW i should not have been reading eve news24 today. First off one thing i always said was listen to montolio.

    The who done its? or the people placing blame are all low brow retards.

    Sometimes the best leaders are not the ones that are most "liked"

    Like the mittani says any alliance run with a "council" will never work.

    March 17, 2012 at 2:40 am Reply

Leave a Reply