A few players has been shouting us to take notice on the ganking activity for the Caldari Ice pockets in High-Sec.

The “Eat the Minmatar” blog mentions the operation explicitly:

“No point in mentioning these Catalysts, I thought. Poor bastard will see them soon enough.”

You can read the whole call for ganks in the blog.

What really strikes me is the fact that the Interdiction is actually on-going. So far GoonWaffe have ganked over +600 Exhumers since the start of February, mostly Mackinaws around The Forge Region by GoonSwarm Federation members.

Eve-Kill Stats

So far Eve-Markets present a small spike in nitrogen isotopes prices:

No, I haven’t stocked up on Ice yet; a decision I might regret. We’ll keep an eye on this one.

Ice Prices – Eve Market

R

Eve News24 invites you to show your support by liking our CSM thread, it takes less than a minute and every like makes a ton of difference.

Remember to +1 riverini’s CSM Candidacy post at the official EN24 thread.

[spoiler show=”Did we mess up?”]
We want to give you guys the best possible intel, to post as fast as we can confirm it, but Eve being :Eve: is quite confusing. If we messed up with our intel, please contact us directly [email protected], provide the proof of it and we’ll correct it immediately noting the change and bringing the correction on top of the article list.[/spoiler]

If you would like to send intel or contribute, feel free to use the form below:

[spoiler show=”Submit Intel Here”]

[/spoiler]

1. Goon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

February 22, 2012 at 9:53 am Reply
    1. Gumpin

Wuos, So many ice miners.

So many botter miners.

February 22, 2012 at 12:07 pm Reply
      1. BATDUDEGUY

The best excuse i have heard so far to dispute that they were a bot was:

botter: "my wife mines for me while I'm at work"

batdude: "So you wife sat for 18 hours trying to mine in a pod"

botter: "She didn't know she was in a pod"

ok good sir….

February 22, 2012 at 3:01 pm Reply
        1. DarthNefarius

Trouble is the wife excuse is so very plausable :)

February 22, 2012 at 4:50 pm Reply
  2. Some guy

Actually its not an interdictions. Its just one corp – Bat Country who decided to celebrate democracy and start of election season by sacrificing miners.
    can check their campaign stats here : http://kb.batcountry-eve.org/index.php/cc_detail/

And its not limited to caldari. But you are free to put tinfoil hats and stock up caldari ice.

February 22, 2012 at 9:57 am Reply
    1. way to celebrate democracy lol, am changing the banner. thanks for the feedback.

February 22, 2012 at 9:59 am Reply
      1. Some guy

Its easy, its fun, its profitable. Corps and alliances need these kind of events to keep their members excited and addicted to this game. I assume they just needed excuse to go on rampage again :)

February 22, 2012 at 10:01 am Reply
        1. am not imparting judgement, but at this rate you guys might put a dent on the market lol.

February 22, 2012 at 10:04 am Reply
          1. Some guy

Well they are pretty awesome :) Shows how much you can do in eve if you put your heart to it. GOGO Bat Country!

PS. might wanna include their kb and campaign stats into article. Its pretty awesome, and shows their activities by the region.

February 22, 2012 at 10:13 am
          2. send via email please i'll make an addendum to the article, en24 prime time hits in 4 hours, so there is plenty of time.

February 22, 2012 at 10:15 am
          3. powersv2

This is really entertaining, because no one really did a big announcement about it. Mittens didn't say "hey go kill miners". The corp got together and decided that they loved killing miners so much that they would do it themselves. Compare it to Goonswarm Shrugged numbers and this is really impressive.

February 23, 2012 at 3:11 am
  3. plexforceone

The ice belts are actually nothing more than coalesced, frozen miner tears.

February 22, 2012 at 9:57 am Reply
  4. IceIceBaby

I mine ice most of the time. Thanks to BC for schooling me on just how effective a Destroyer can be. (though I haven't lost my Exhumer as yet).

February 22, 2012 at 10:33 am Reply
    1. TheButcherPete

You mean Destroyers actually destroy things now? @[email protected]

DESICEPTION!

February 22, 2012 at 1:00 pm Reply
      1. BETA BABY

Trashers wreck; even if nekkid; join me?

February 22, 2012 at 9:42 pm Reply
  5. HotAsIce

At least those tears will be payed by the PVP's. The ongoing wars and a interdiction is a nice opportunity to make ISK from stupidity.

February 22, 2012 at 1:17 pm Reply
  6. " So far GoonWaffe have ganked over +600 Exhumers"

Error!!! its Bat Country!

February 22, 2012 at 1:30 pm Reply
  7. A source

Riverini you have mail with other background on this 😀

February 22, 2012 at 2:14 pm Reply
  8. Thanks for using EVE Markets – for those interested, that data is available at

Any chance of a link in the main article?

February 22, 2012 at 2:19 pm Reply
    1. Yes one sec.

February 22, 2012 at 5:42 pm Reply
  9. Billy Goat Gruff

Oh no Widows and Rhea will starve in the streets…. Diabolical Bastards!

February 22, 2012 at 2:27 pm Reply
    1. BETA BABY

Think about anyone who runs a cald CT? Complex reactor? Don't be ignorant; caldari ice will affect T2 prices much much more than I think you realize.

February 22, 2012 at 9:41 pm Reply
      1. Billy Goat Gruff

Okay so your point is that i know not the art of Care bearing ore and Gumming bear moon goo.

UGH! me stockpile for big booms!

February 22, 2012 at 11:03 pm Reply
  10. Derf

Yawn another bunch of bullies who don't like anyone who doesn't play eve the way they play eve. If Bat were serious about stopping bots, they'd announce their presence in the system and give the non-bot miners a chance to warp out. They claim to have a 'refund' scheme if you're not a botter and get shot, but how genuine is it?
    It's the one thing that does make me wonder why I still play eve, the bigotry that the PvPers have when a lot of them have industrial alts to make isk so they continue PvPing.
    Yeah I'm a carebear, I always will be a carebear, if I can't do my industry then I'll quit the game, if you want to PvP then go roaming through low-sec or nullsec, declare wars etc, grow a set of bollocks instead of killing defenceless easy targets.
    Yes this is a whine, and to be honest I don''t give a fuck, carebears know that botters have ruined eve's industrial side, but that's not our fault, it's CCP's for not stopping them, but they don't give a shit because hey it's all good, they pay subscriptions so we're not going to stop them doing it.

February 22, 2012 at 3:35 pm Reply
    1. SOMEGUY

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

February 22, 2012 at 3:37 pm Reply
    2. someguy

Please post your character name so that Bat Country and other Goon members can set personal standings to avoid this sort of misunderstanding in the future.

February 22, 2012 at 3:42 pm Reply
    3. scrub

It is not nice to kill the mood.

February 22, 2012 at 3:57 pm Reply
    4. Madbro

U Mad Bro?

February 22, 2012 at 5:44 pm Reply
    5. someguy

If you're angry about it, fill in the Bat Country Bot Dispute Form at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?form

February 22, 2012 at 10:33 pm Reply
    6. butte

lmao

February 23, 2012 at 3:43 am Reply
    7. zzz

look at this bitch

February 23, 2012 at 3:56 am Reply
  11. Derf

February 22, 2012 at 3:48 pm Reply
    1. Derf

no idea what it did posting that, some clipboard thing, but yeah like I'm going to send my character name in, full of those tricks, insta wardec :s

February 22, 2012 at 3:50 pm Reply
    2. Devore

It's nothing to do with making people play the game any particular way, they just like shooting miners. You got a problem with that? Shout Bat Country play the game your way instead?

February 23, 2012 at 3:25 am Reply
  12. DarthNefarius

:( oh noes where oh where will i get the nitrous for my whip it addiction :'(

February 22, 2012 at 4:52 pm Reply
  13. AAA Whos that

TBH I don't mind the ganks and I don't mind that "Bullies" as was worded by a bear earlier do their thing. Market manipulation is cool too. My issue is that a T2 hull should actually have a buffer. It should be expensive to gank stuff, a 200 million isk ship should not be instapooped by a 3 million isk dessie.

More shooting is a good thing…. stuff that defies the laws of common sense like size/weight ratios, etc…. needs to be fixed.

February 22, 2012 at 6:21 pm Reply
    1. shadowwar

WW2.

What do you think the cost differential was between a Japanese Zero + payload and a U.S. Destroyer or Aircraft Carrier?

February 22, 2012 at 6:46 pm Reply
      1. mmark

Not to mention a bullet being able to kill an expensively-trained soldier. A talented archer being able to put a cheap arrow through the eye slits of the heavily armored knight.

History shows us that expensive defenses fall to cheap weapons.

February 23, 2012 at 12:50 am Reply
  14. Jon

Killing botters is great but I almost feel bad for the non-botters getting their shit handed to them with no way to defend themselves. High sec is worse for a miner than 0.0 lol

February 22, 2012 at 7:06 pm Reply
  15. Random Miner

There's an interdiction and no one told me? I love watching gankers die trying :))

February 23, 2012 at 12:19 am Reply
  16. Marcus_McTavish

Wannabie Goons

February 23, 2012 at 12:47 am Reply
  17. Bullies Suck

Eve is full of assholes. Who plays a game just to ruin my time off? Gankers are stuck in 9-year-old mindsets and obviously their balls never dropped.

February 24, 2012 at 12:04 am Reply