Comments

Here is an update on the FA/FCON conflict:

Situation Update
From: Tarkinius
Sent: 2012.01.16 07:12
To: Fidelas Constans,

Before I go into this, I recognize that what I say is biased, since it is from my perspective, but with that caveat here is the update:

Zagdul made a poor decision today and reset FCON over a dispute about the timing of our moons/sov being transferred. The idea of us being greedy and holding onto moons as leaders was thrown out as a possible cause. This is not factual, we actually lost money every day we didn’t transfer moons as goons were holding onto 5 times more valuable moons in branch until we finished the transfer of assets to FA in PB. The reason for the delay is simple, we are short-staffed and extremely overworked in the departments that cover the logistics of POS and Sov transfers, and those members are also working in about 10 other areas that are critical to the alliance move to Branch.

FCON has come out in a good light amongst CFC alliances due to how we have handled this situation, whereas FA has lost respect from their actions. We will continue with our sov transfers and moon transfers to FA as planned, and will act in a manner that befits a coalition member, as both sides are still part of the CFC. The Mittani has been in discussions with leadership all around to get this resolved, and does not want this escalated in any way.

Therefore, at this time I need every FCON members to remember that the normal members of FA are not to blame for what happened. They are the people you fight and fleet with on a regular basis, who work with you all the time. The problems that happened today are a result of top leadership in both alliances having issues during the transfer that escalated to this point.

Our freighter losses will be reimbursed with the goons ensuring this happens. Standings will be reset to normal (Be aware that due to the wardec there will be red standings for a bit when that goes into effect, so watch out). I do NOT want to see any smack talk or problem causing from FCON members to FA members. Let this get resolved at the diplo level where it needs to be resolved, and don’t cause brush fires that we need to put out while we need to concentrate on the forest fire in front of us.

Tarkinius

Things escalated a bit

Fatal Ascension killed a Fidelas Constans freighter yesterday, an EN24 commented mentioned some sort of reimbursement been talked, but still nothing official. So far what we heard is the possibility for one of the alliances to actually get the kick from the Deklein Coalition, should things go SNAFU. We’ll sit on this one for the time being.

We’ll leave to you to decide which one of these alliances would be meaningful enough role for DekCo leaders to actually keep.

[spoiler show=”Did we mess up?”]
We want to give you guys the best possible intel, to post as fast as we can confirm it, but Eve being :Eve: is quite confusing. If we messed up with our intel, please contact us directly [email protected], provide the proof of it and we’ll correct it immediately noting the change and bringing the correction on top of the article list.[/spoiler]

If you would like to send intel or contribute, feel free to use the form below:

[spoiler show=”Submit Intel Here”]

[/spoiler]

45 Comments

  1. Former NC

    Goons don't have pets. Apparently.

    January 18, 2012 at 5:21 am Reply
  2. Bob_the_Bitcher

    You kids better kiss and make-up. A rift in the Clusterfuck may just be the end of you all!!

    January 18, 2012 at 5:53 am Reply
  3. Disgruntled FA

    Zagdul is entirely fucking worthless. We need a real leader. Not a fucking child who has a complete lack of self control.

    I think LAWN is the only alliance that will be near us after all the sov transfers, and considering we are now resetting a random nearby CFC member every couple of months, it stands to reason that LAWN will be next.

    January 18, 2012 at 6:05 am Reply
    1. Pip

      Why don't you stand up for yourself and sign that statement with your name instead? Coward.

      January 18, 2012 at 9:25 am Reply
      1. CFC With Intellect

        He's not a coward if Zagdul would instantly remove him for speaking his mind.
        I wholly support kicking your leaders in the dick until they start doing the right thing.

        January 18, 2012 at 11:15 am Reply
        1. Pip

          Well, if someone is unhappy where they are, maybe should gtfo? :)

          January 18, 2012 at 11:24 am Reply
          1. Pip

            maybe they* bah

            January 18, 2012 at 11:25 am
        2. gottalottawalls

          So, what, this guy's mad, but not mad enough to risk his cushy position in FA? Okay. Please continue enjoying SRF, moon allocations (that you don't even have to pay for, ha!), and the lack of corp dues, by all means.

          January 18, 2012 at 12:08 pm Reply
    2. Qwerty4812

      zagdul def made the wrong choice here, but FCON isn't free from blame. Prijan is up in his own @$$ with the moons

      January 18, 2012 at 1:02 pm Reply
      1. Val

        you must mean that Prijan is overworked and has way to much to do with moons being only one of his responsibilities.

        FCON is absolutely free from blame. Moon transfer was pre agreed to happen 1 hour after that gank occured.

        January 19, 2012 at 1:48 am Reply
    3. sheriffdean

      This is now a Fatal Descension thread

      January 18, 2012 at 10:23 pm Reply
    4. Meow

      Put Raven Shadows back in command then.

      January 19, 2012 at 12:40 am Reply
  4. Kimsemus

    Looks like NCdot pets are having fun with FCON too:
    http://drill.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_

    Didn't want that super anyway.

    January 18, 2012 at 6:12 am Reply
    1. CFC With Intellect

      ..that's a Freighter, friend. Barely over a bil loss. I'm fairly sure FCON has shrugged off larger, more important strategic losses than that, and it's not even remotely relevant to any of this.

      And before you assume, I am a part of neither FA or FCON.

      January 18, 2012 at 9:00 am Reply
      1. anonymous

        the cargo is stuff to build a super. Please read.

        January 18, 2012 at 4:00 pm Reply
        1. former NC bff

          or any other capital ship you twit.

          January 18, 2012 at 6:45 pm Reply
        2. Val

          you can build a super with 72 Capital Drone Bay and 10 Capital Construction Parts. Thats awesome. Always wanted a 400mil super.

          January 19, 2012 at 4:31 am Reply
  5. Eh?

    I still dont get the reason behind shooting FCON freighters when they have stuff in them. Its not like blowing them up would speed up the transfer/relocation problem.

    January 18, 2012 at 7:16 am Reply
    1. Dispassionate

      Good point, well made . I wouldn't wanna be in either of those alliances right now, granted Fatal Ass Tension are coming off a lot worse in the PR stakes at the moment, but neither of these allies are gonna come out of this looking good in any way, shape or form.

      January 18, 2012 at 10:47 am Reply
      1. Val

        In which way will FCON come out looking bad?

        January 19, 2012 at 1:45 am Reply
    2. resetccp

      Why would you shoot an empty freighter…?

      January 18, 2012 at 12:25 pm Reply
      1. EHH

        Uhm why would you shoot ANY blue freighter in the first place.

        January 19, 2012 at 5:44 am Reply
        1. Trapped

          Fun

          January 19, 2012 at 4:14 pm Reply
    3. Fatal Ascension

      lol, seems to have sped things up.

      After the freighters were shot, a 4 day stand still with FA and FCON's leadership suddenly seemed to be fixed where the sov/moons and everything were handed over in a single evening.

      Funny how that worked out.

      January 18, 2012 at 7:33 pm Reply
      1. Nickator

        Funny how FCON leadership agreed to do it at 0100 that night anyhow. Zagdul wanted it done one hour earlier apparently.

        Your point would be very valid otherwise.

        January 18, 2012 at 9:10 pm Reply
  6. aopi

    This was just FA looking for attention in an attempt to be relevant.

    January 18, 2012 at 7:26 am Reply
  7. pupetmasta

    January 18, 2012 at 7:46 am Reply
  8. HR4ever

    Prijan sucks as a member of leadership. He has a history of moondipping. If FCON will ever die, Prijan will deffo have a hand in it. Zagdul acted the right way because Prijan was just fucking him in the ass.

    January 18, 2012 at 9:29 am Reply
    1. Val

      back up your allegations. If Prijan had a history of moondipping, then he wouldn't be in the leadership handling moons…

      As an alliance auditor, I can tell you moondipping is not taking place.

      January 19, 2012 at 1:50 am Reply
  9. gunner

    The freighter wasn't a target. It was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    As I understand it, FA leaderships said something along the lines of "do as we say, or we'll reset you". to FCON. Well, the trouble with making threats like that is that you have to act on them.

    So the problem wasn't the reset, the problem was the threat being made in the first place.

    Once acted upon, that freighter, sitting two jump away from where an FA roam was forming, became the first kill and also a strong signal which later promted FA leadership to pull on the reins. Including the cargo, I believe the otal loss was in the area of 17 billion ISK.

    Ouch.

    (As for people posting anonymously, I can understand that. I would not put it past Zagdul to throw a spiteful hissy-fit and start booting entire corporations if people called him "childish". The irony is probably lost on him.)

    January 18, 2012 at 12:24 pm Reply
    1. Nickator

      FA never threatened to reset FCON, we has an agreement to hand over the rest of the moons (all tech moons were transferred the week before) at 0100. He convoed me at 0000 (1 hr before we agreed to do the switch) and said he was resetting us.

      Anything else said is a lie.

      January 18, 2012 at 1:50 pm Reply
      1. Trapped

        Damage control much?

        January 19, 2012 at 4:15 pm Reply
  10. The next one who says in Childish, im gonna report to mom to reset you! Lowlives.

    January 18, 2012 at 1:59 pm Reply
    1. Bubble Benny

      LOL, learn to type. Emo rager!

      January 18, 2012 at 1:59 pm Reply
  11. Peggy from prime

    Lol this is like a primer on how not to run an alliance. If Zag wanted them so badly why didn't he simply pop said towers, reimburse fcon for the cost of towers. If they come to defend then hey ..great now that you're here offline this shit – if FCON start shooting then it shows their intentions to keep the tech. Any child could have figured out the play there.

    January 18, 2012 at 2:51 pm Reply
    1. Nickator

      FCON turned over all of the tech 4 days before these events. He got pissed over a few neo moons that were scheduled for transfer than night.

      January 18, 2012 at 7:30 pm Reply
      1. Peggy from prime

        Same deal though…

        January 18, 2012 at 8:24 pm Reply
  12. goonpropogandaisshit

    Grabbing popcorn.

    January 18, 2012 at 2:53 pm Reply
  13. Bendigo Xana

    "We’ll leave to you to decide which one of these alliances would be meaningful enough role for DekCo leaders to actually keep." -Riverini

    Riverini, you're sh*t-stirring by promoting the speculation that one party will be kicked. Please refrain from egging on internal drama just so you'll have something interesting to write about. I assume your role is to report news, not create it. amiright?

    Tarkinius' statement shows restraint and wisdom by FCON in attempting to keep this from escalating further. It's the smart move for both the alliance and coalition.

    I'd personally love to see CFC fracture but am demonstrating how an analyst can put personal feelings aside and call it how he sees it. Lesson for you, R.

    January 18, 2012 at 3:32 pm Reply
  14. EX-FA

    Zag is a poor leader, I've seen him single out individuals and corps that dissagree with him and even tell them out right to get the fuck out of the alliance. Raven was no better for FA. But Zag just has a hissy fit every time things dont go his way. He is always saying he didnt want the leadership of the alliance so why not just step down. FA has come a long way from being CVA pets in provi but I know for one that I left because I was feed up of listening to Zag bitch and whine.

    I hope other CFC members put pressure on FA to stop re-setting allies that do the smallest thing to annoy Zag, these are people that you spent hours in fleets and the next day Zag gets sand in his vag and your expected to go and shoot them. Shooting TEST was fun, but this FCON shit is pathetic.

    FA has people that work harder than Zag for the alliance. Let them step up

    January 18, 2012 at 3:49 pm Reply
  15. Jakaroo

    neither fcon nor fa could fight to save any of thier own space or wars so its all bullshit talk if neither one of them can back it up. oooo lets run to goonies to bail us out again and hand us over more free space.

    January 18, 2012 at 5:05 pm Reply
  16. nullsecnoob

    If you are hoping for a Civil war amongst CFC you are going to be disappointed. Aside from a few assholes trying to score easy kills during a reset and truce, things are pretty much normal in the CFC. As a matter of fact FA/FCON were in a several CFC fleets while blinking red to each other. Only one asshole (Whitey USMC) that i know of tried to cause an incident, but the FCON FC didn't take the bait. To Recap: Zag bad decision, FCON bad management, CFC still kicking ass and taking names.

    January 18, 2012 at 6:42 pm Reply
    1. WhiteyUSMC

      +repping you because 1. I am indeed an asshole and B. SOME of the dudes there had a sense of humor about it :) By the way I had to fly all the way to fountain to find someone willing to help me collect that insurance. You guys were no help whatsoever

      January 20, 2012 at 5:09 am Reply
  17. Picklehead

    Tarkinius is a good leader and FCON was smart to put him in charge when their old one stepped down. The problem with FCON is middle management. Prijan does work hard for FCON I'll give him that, but his attitude stinks and he won't delegate because he's skimming, they'd be better off without him. Between Prijan and Abdeil something or other, they have a couple of morale-reducing middle managers. Tarkinius should fire both.

    January 18, 2012 at 6:59 pm Reply
  18. Trooper

    You mis-used SNAFU. You wanted FUBAR. Something doesn't "go SNAFU," because SNAFU is the norm, its the average.

    January 18, 2012 at 7:23 pm Reply

Leave a Reply