You got that right, today Against All Authorities deployed in the Lonetrek region, their mission: a Deklein Coalition griefing campaign at their low-sec staging systems at the entrance of the Vale of the Silent and Tribute regions.

A leaked eve mail heralds the campaign and by the look of the killboards the operation is already in full swing.

Assault on Tribute
From: Lord Power
Sent: 2011.12.28 06:42
To: xxx xxxx,

The assault on tribute has begun… We welcomed ourselves into the area which we knew only 9 months ago…. Starting the fireworks dropped the local pets out of pure lolz

Eve Kill-Mail

Eve Kill-Mail

That was just for lolz, but yes, make sure you have your ships in order and prepare for the deployment and assault into tribute. if you have logistics that needs sorted please contact any corp officer. We are close to the jita market so supplies are on the easy to get list…

More fights to be had, time to rick roll!

like a boss.

-LP

So far the possibility of disrupting sov has been ruled out by our informant who claims to be in the region just for the kills, yet the mail reads as if they were to attack and take sov.

I happened to be in the area today with one of my alts, comparing the dropping oxy-isos prices between Lonetrek and The Forge (they are steady but going down) and we can confirm there is a lot of Against All Authorities activity in the area. But don’t take my word for it, check their kill-board.

It is fair to point out that NCDOT and Pandemic Legion gave -A- a special Xmas Present by RF’ing all 10 Towers in LGK-VP, of the stain region, so far no fights besides a few sporadic hot-drops from Pandemic Legion.

Paraphrasing 4chan denizens, we are monitoring this thread.

A Killed Me Kill-Board.

[spoiler show=”Did we mess up?”]
We want to give you guys the best possible intel, to post as fast as we can confirm it, but Eve being :Eve: is quite confusing. If we messed up with our intel, please contact us directly [email protected], provide the proof of it and we’ll correct it immediately noting the change and bringing the correction on top of the article list.[/spoiler]

If you would like to send intel or contribute, feel free to use the form below:

[spoiler show=”Submit Intel Here”]

[/spoiler]

87 Comments

  1. TEST

    Payback is* a bitch

    December 29, 2011 at 2:43 am Reply
    1. fixed, ty

      December 29, 2011 at 2:46 am Reply
      1. TEST

        You are welcome.

        December 29, 2011 at 3:11 am Reply
        1. bagehi

          Test edit, best edit?

          December 29, 2011 at 9:53 pm Reply
    2. testicles

      yeah, your payback for stabbing MM in the back after they handed you your space

      December 30, 2011 at 2:25 am Reply
      1. A goon

        Soz but no that was us that gave them that space. ~I was there~

        January 2, 2012 at 5:17 am Reply
  2. MSNSN

    yeah fuck my space in the south move north and get tech with goons!

    December 29, 2011 at 2:45 am Reply
    1. DRF is FUN

      Seems to me they are shooting everyone. Its the next evolution in the PL blueball campaign. instead of not fighting and not having Gfights, they have Gfights somewhere else and leave PL for the sov grind.

      December 29, 2011 at 8:41 am Reply
      1. Carlos

        aka run from fights you cannot win, instead blob lowsec gates. That I can win!

        December 29, 2011 at 12:44 pm Reply
        1. Ive

          Makes sense to me. In last 2 weeks PL has been dropping titans on drakes/camping LGK with titans and supers on pretty much regular basis… So yeah this deployment is not about reinforcing any sov in the north. Roams, griefing botters, perhaps some bombing runs – just for fun, until PL gets bored of hotdropping Sanshas.

          December 29, 2011 at 5:53 pm Reply
      2. yep…this is how to fight PL. Blueball, ignore and bridge in a fleet of scorpions into any fight they get against other people just to grief them.

        December 29, 2011 at 3:03 pm Reply
  3. Wololololololo

    They sent their USTZ.

    Which are their worst corps.

    December 29, 2011 at 2:54 am Reply
  4. TEST guy

    Wololoololol. Please don't. We surrender. Everything is being evacuated back to fountain right now.

    December 29, 2011 at 2:59 am Reply
    1. bringer'

      OP IS A CANDY-ASS

      December 29, 2011 at 3:14 am Reply
    2. -a- guy

      I'd love to know where the payback thing came from in the article?

      December 29, 2011 at 4:16 am Reply
      1. DRF is FUN

        Seems to me the payback is mostly vs WN/raiden and a small bit vs Test/Goons. But dont think there is actually a lot of payback involved. Its mainly blueballing PL in the south and getting kills up north.

        December 29, 2011 at 8:43 am Reply
  5. zef

    when's the IRC ''bomb'' coming?

    December 29, 2011 at 3:01 am Reply
    1. Mittanisucks

      I'm surprised too that Rivv didn't take the chance to slam IRC in this post too.. one would think he might still be bitter how IRC roflstomped BRICK last year…

      December 29, 2011 at 3:08 am Reply
      1. December 29, 2011 at 3:14 am Reply
        1. Mittanisucks

          How bout you write a propaganda article for your buds BRICK? We'd all like to know where you guys have been cowering lately.

          December 29, 2011 at 3:21 am Reply
          1. Ohh u mad!

            December 29, 2011 at 3:33 am
          2. Mittanisucks

            Enrique Rivera, Panama Republic de Panama

            December 29, 2011 at 4:08 am
          3. Karth

            Riverini its from Panama?!

            December 29, 2011 at 5:04 am
          4. WOT_owns_EVE

            That would explain a lot of things.

            Btw, Join nXo Riv, come to IRC and spread the love in spanish XD

            December 29, 2011 at 12:54 pm
          5. bagehi

            No. He isn't.

            December 29, 2011 at 9:53 pm
          6. hater

            ಠ_ಠ " u mad" ….. really?

            December 29, 2011 at 7:51 am
      2. African

        Best stop smoking the green. IRC/UPS/Solar/Bloodbound fought Brix for a few months and got no where and made no hedge way into Geminate and we didn't make much of push into Cache either. So quit while you can.

        When Raiden.DOT/WN/PL arrived and the Rebellion compromise Geminate with dropping sov (Director-drama) then things started to piss on our flakes and we got curb stomped. So yeah you Mittanisucks ….

        December 29, 2011 at 5:13 pm Reply
        1. Beck

          Wait a sec…. So you mean to tell us that three alliances of 4K combined didn't just roll over a coalition of more then 40K……let me guess… The reason NC didn't push very far into Cache is b/c they didn't want that space anyways…. I'm sure you were just looking for goodfights, and the russians got all mad, and butthurt, and cheated by paying merc's in an effort to even the odds.

          Amirite?

          December 29, 2011 at 5:50 pm Reply
  6. Mandos

    I'm a little confused with the wording… -a- is attacking Dekk Co.? or -a- is aiding Dekk Co? or are they just up there for laughs?

    December 29, 2011 at 3:44 am Reply
    1. lol

      to me seems they going to attack tribute… not sure though

      December 29, 2011 at 6:17 am Reply
    2. Jarlexly

      We are attacking wn + raiden and everything else at the overview, and % 50 of it for the revenge on wn and raiden %50 of it is just for fun. There is no point figthing with pl on super cap , so they can continue on waiting at GE station to hot drop titan blob, we are not home. We are at wn and raidens home, if they like they can come to north to join the masacre.

      December 29, 2011 at 7:48 pm Reply
  7. I still see a shit tonne of their Russian TZs down in Stain/Catch. I think the Russians are not dying to assist each other. A year of ComradeBear and Tickle-Me-Oleg has left them wanting to see certain Russkie allies suffer.

    December 29, 2011 at 4:22 am Reply
    1. Rascal

      I'm just gonna disregard this post completely.

      Why? Because -A- and the ex-DRF are allies? LOL

      You think all the alliances known as "russian" are allies by default. Go back to your blog, you're not wanted here.

      December 29, 2011 at 9:30 am Reply
  8. -A- invasion

    Its only scouting party for full scale sov attack in mid January.

    December 29, 2011 at 5:07 am Reply
  9. Kimsemus

    Gotta say -A-, you sure showed me!

    Hotdropping my pets? Not once, but TWICE? Payback IS a bitch!

    Of course, I understand, you're kind of new at this whole thing, but I can hotdrop too: http://northern-coalition.co.uk/?a=kill_related&a

    I'll just, you know, leave that right there.

    Payback, huh? Stay in Lonetrek, when I'm done ravaging your sov like I did your sister on prom night, I'll come back home to Tribute, and we can have a chat.

    December 29, 2011 at 5:11 am Reply
    1. lol

      PL can hotdrop and only when totally outnumbering the enemy you know for "leet pvp"

      December 29, 2011 at 6:15 am Reply
      1. Rascal

        A simple rule of engaging in a battle: Do not engage if you expect heavy losses. Only engage in an offensive battle if you have 3/2 of their force.

        Why would you engage in a fight you might lose in an offensive campaign?

        December 29, 2011 at 9:27 am Reply
      2. Lorren Canada

        Pl rarely outnumber their enemies since their numbers are so low.

        December 29, 2011 at 3:31 pm Reply
        1. supsup

          Your absolutely right, however that's why they work with 3/4 of the eve map even thou they deny it.

          December 30, 2011 at 6:52 am Reply
    2. SpartanMadness

      @Kimsemus

      Sounding at tad bitter there, friend.

      I'm not saying "they didn't want those titans anyways"; but you seriously should be giving -A- some slack after what has happened in 2011. Further more, DRF were on -A-'s asses for 3+ months and eve saw that was a complete failure – all propaganda aside.
      Just a couple battles as some evidence:
      http://a-killed.me/?a=kill_related&kll_id=533
      http://dog-net.org/brdoc/?brid=2390

      So basically, NC. + PL were called in to hammer some real damage. And that they did, I'm not denying it; just look at the bigger picture, It's not like -A- were trouble free for multiple months before both entities showed up…

      If they can still deploy after the majority of eve have been trying to kill them and their morale for 1/4 of a year, that's not something a shit alliance does mate.

      All bullshit aside, I do congratulate you on killing the 2 titans (aka Ozzy dual boxing), no bitterness at all – this is a game so keep it fun and bitter-free! 😀

      December 29, 2011 at 7:05 am Reply
      1. Svinjche

        Dude, fisrt KM post was a roaming gang of WN, and second was pretty much even fight and that was the best result in ally ops fights you ever got in the south :)

        December 29, 2011 at 8:51 am Reply
        1. AAA Grunt

          lol WN. dropped around 10 supers maybe more on us and still did not win that second fight. The first fight WN. where trying to protect there pets they put in our space.

          December 29, 2011 at 8:56 am Reply
      2. Kimsemus

        I'm not bitter at all — far from it, aside from the fact that I can't get -A- to fight at all in their home space, and yet somehow they manage to still deploy into Lonetrek… it's not an accomplishment mate, it's just the writing on the wall.

        It would be like a burglar (NC./PL) breaking into your house, beating up your girlfriend, and then you retaliate by running next door and lighting your neighbor's kitchen on fire, then stand in the yard smug because you did something, except your girlfriend is STILL getting beat up in your house, and now your neighbor is just annoyed at you for lighting his house on fire.

        -A- didn't fight last time we were in catch, and they were manhandled badly. Their only propaganda defense is we threw supers at every fight we couldn't win, which isn't true. Maybe WN did, but not NC.

        This move into Lonetrek by -A- only makes them look more pathetic, no matter how many articles they get on EN24 where they take the piss out of completely unrelated pets. Anyone who looks at the situation objectively can see it. -A- looks weak, they are unable to engage or hold any real objectives or show up to any timers, yet they have no problem hot dropping pets. This is sad, considering how powerful and proud they were several years ago.

        I'm only angry because I flew my ass all the way down there to fight them, and I basically have to come home now to kill them. But like an alcoholic stepfather coming home from work, as soon as I get home, I'm going to take my belt off, and someone is going to get their ass beat.

        December 29, 2011 at 1:17 pm Reply
        1. Imigo

          LOL @ all the analogies of manly men being manly. That and they're not going to their neighbours house to set the kitchen on fire, they're doing that at the burglar's house (I guess to see who cares about their sov space more). Chalk up at least one annoyed NC. member.

          Did you ever think that they might be deploying to Lonetrek to have some fun? You know, being a video game and all.

          December 29, 2011 at 6:53 pm Reply
        2. TItan2011

          Now, let me see how are you douches going to defend your supercap blob acquired space .

          Its rather nice to roll with PL and look all high and mighty with their wast diplomatic and military network, but now when you are stripped without bot empires backup and Raiden. end is written on the wall (WN is already dead).

          Take it tall as a man and not with your pet shit "please don´t hurt" mentality which goes back all the way when Tri was sucking SirMolles cock. You didn´t change and this time there will not be any reboot because you have already spent all the dots in your alliance names.

          December 29, 2011 at 8:34 pm Reply
          1. bagehi

            Meh, doubt it. If there are any constants in Eve, Tri will always reboot is one.

            December 29, 2011 at 10:32 pm
        3. SpartanMadness

          @ Kimsemus

          "I'm not bitter at all"

          I should have stopped reading here, because, your "Non bitter post" seems full of bitterness.

          Also feel free to re-read my first reply to your first bitter post and then get back to me.

          KthxBai

          December 30, 2011 at 12:01 am Reply
        4. /Facepalm

          Wow you sound even more bitter just trying not to sound bitter.

          The move to Lonetrek is -A- just not wanting to play with the big blue nap that "doesn't exist" anymore. I'd do the same thing, why should anyone have to play with a group who blue's up 3/4 of the map or least works with 3/4 of the eve map?

          To clarify it's called dog-piling, but described as "we only looking for gud fights".

          You have the southern entities currently fighting against each other and its some what an even fight. But then some groups in the north who are looking for "gud fights" come down and crap the field, killing or rather chasing after -A-. Then they complain about -A- not giving them "gud fights" or none at all? Further more try to goad -A- and call them cowards or weaklings compared to the -A- of old?

          You seriously are either retarded, lack any common sense or are just looking at things in a manner that benefits you.

          Hell, I haven't played eve in over a year and can see what you fail to see.

          December 30, 2011 at 6:47 am Reply
        5. Outta left field

          So -A- looks weak even thou they fought against the DRF, and its pets NCdot/Raidendot/PL and pets of pets like WTF/TCU who disbanded/ and god knows who else?

          Harsh, good thing your not the person all of eve look towards for approval.

          December 30, 2011 at 7:05 am Reply
        6. Silly Rabbit

          Your analogy is weak and one sided.

          Eve is not "Your House" or "Your Girlfriend"
          To compare it to such shows how inept you are, and rather than looking at both sides of the conflict you choose to only look at what you want to.

          Allow me to generalize the conflict in a way that is simple to understand. If it becomes to complicated I can make a stick figure cartoon that might work better.

          -A- originally was fighting with WN/RA/PETS aka DRF/PETS, once -A- fell back the DRF *cough*bullshit*cough* disbanded.
          -A- then started to make a push against the now disbanded DRF/PETS and started to make some leeway. At this point DRF calls on additional pets to help, enter in NCdot, PL, these pets in turn bring in some more friends and even thou these new entities say no we aren't helping DRF they clearly are.

          Now at this point the scales tip in favor of the DRF as they have more firepower than -A- and people start to call -A- cowards or complain about getting blue balled.

          -A- says we are not playing with you, decides to take their toys back and deploys in another region.

          Again, if this is to complex for you, let me know.

          December 30, 2011 at 7:28 am Reply
      3. -A- still sucks

        But I though that the Mighty -A- is the NUMBER ONE PVP ALLIANCE OF ALL TIME!

        December 30, 2011 at 3:48 am Reply
        1. Umad?

          No that is PL. You know those guys who drop 40 supercaps on a 30 man bc gang.

          Epic peeveepeers those guys are.

          January 1, 2012 at 6:30 am Reply
    3. daltonzeta

      Oh -A-, so entertaining. It's sad that all they can do to up their morale is to sit in pet systems hoping for prey.

      Also, kimsemus: hey there sexy, wanna come over to my place? Tomorrow night good for you? Excellent.

      December 29, 2011 at 9:32 am Reply
    4. Gixxer

      OMG, is showing up with a handful of Drakes counting as revenge these days? I guess a fag is gonna fag anytime there is dick involved. NC., the biggest joke in Eve. Even PL considers you guys a bunch of jerkoffs. Now that's saying something…

      December 29, 2011 at 4:02 pm Reply
    5. bagehi

      I remember being camped into a station with a handful of AAA alpha snipers outside. It really sucked. I lost a phantasm trying to pick off this dramiel they had ripping around at over 20k/s. http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=701

      Haven't been fond of AAA station camps ever since. Now they show up all "we don't like Test Alliance because they shot us with PL" and are shooting people again. I liked them better when they were in the south shooting someone else.

      December 29, 2011 at 10:02 pm Reply
  10. Pointofview

    -A- is trolling for fights basically. There presence and effectiveness is small compared to what they got going on at home. Wanna irritate nc.? Attempt to ref pl and nc. tech moons to make em split assets or jump all over the place. Forcing them to babysit towers is a great way to troll and irritate them. Griefing care bears isnt gonna get you anywhere because nc. trolls there carebear losers anyway. So if your gonna do it, do it right or gtfo.

    December 29, 2011 at 5:44 am Reply
  11. Imigo

    I seem to be missing something here. How does "assault on tribute", "deployment and assault into tribute" and "dropped the local pets" (in Tribute) equate to "a Deklein Coalition griefing campaign at their low-sec staging systems"?!?

    I get that -A- has a minor grudge with TEST who are deployed in the same area (same stations too?), but isn't the bigger grudge (and the people with sov in Tribute) with NC.? Like I said, something seems to be missing in the article to explain this.

    December 29, 2011 at 7:27 am Reply
    1. Their grudge is with Goons for "sending PL to them", i couldn't add that on the article since i have nothing to back it up with and since the source wouldn't let his name out, it was left out.

      December 29, 2011 at 8:11 am Reply
      1. AAA Grunt

        I was under the impression that Red arrow is what was keeping PL and NC. in the south. I know that is who they are helping……….

        December 29, 2011 at 9:02 am Reply
        1. DRF is FUN

          Its is. But i think what the author is linking at is that Goons made a deal with PL, to not attack towers. So PL doesn't have to come up north to deal with it.

          December 29, 2011 at 9:32 am Reply
          1. Lorren Canada

            PL and the GSF have no deal, it's just not worth it to go after PL tech. If you do, they will be timed for early euro and there will be literally 100 titans sitting on those moons. It's not worth it – esp when goons already hold loads of tech.

            December 29, 2011 at 3:26 pm
        2. bagehi

          All AAA has to do is get one of their leadership to send comic nude pictures of himself to Shadoo and I'm sure PL will change their mind.

          December 29, 2011 at 9:52 pm Reply
      2. Imigo

        Oh well, at least New Eden is burning again. Long may it continue.

        December 29, 2011 at 9:02 am Reply
  12. Feday

    They prob got bored of fighting supers this year its pretty clear they have nowhere near as many supers as WN/PL/NC. and all they seem to be doing is dropping supers on them, so there really is no point in fighting them if its not fun, so why not head to the north and start to have fun again its pretty obvious you cant break -A-'s spirit they have lost there space 3 times in 2 years and there still togeather fighting and that deserves respect.

    December 29, 2011 at 10:04 am Reply
  13. oh shit

    I killed some NC. renters. I am bosssssss.

    December 29, 2011 at 10:51 am Reply
  14. -A- vet

    Confirming, Punani Legion can stick their titan in their asses. Same as CCP with their fail, titan tracking needs a nerf. -A- if full of griefers, as long as their have neuts you cant exterminate them. They are cockroaches that feeds on neutrals.

    December 29, 2011 at 11:27 am Reply
  15. XXX

    Wondering where is -a- supercap fleet?
    Somebody sold it on ebay, maybe?

    December 29, 2011 at 11:33 am Reply
    1. Carlos

      based on the fiting on the past super caps spcially the two titans that dies a few days ago, it should be clear that they dont have much isk to put into modules, let alone super caps.

      December 29, 2011 at 12:55 pm Reply
      1. SpartanMadness

        Carlos troll – worst troll

        December 29, 2011 at 11:55 pm Reply
  16. moron

    Since the last year lots of new corps joined AAA, so the average pilot skill is slightly highre than zero.
    People that made AAA as AAA are losing power.
    The bes thing for -a- to survive and retain their former glory is to get rid of some corps that really try to get their hands on the wheel.
    RAT, Warhamsters, VVS have the best veterans ever, the ones that made this alliance. These corps are AAA, not Black asses and other shit.

    December 29, 2011 at 11:45 am Reply
    1. Carlos

      one could say the same for the old nc…..many corps joined it during the last few months of their existense, still they went down faster when they got invaded. The lack of defending their space and the runing from all their enemies and having to gate camp in low sec to redeem themselves shows how weak they are as an entity.

      December 29, 2011 at 3:41 pm Reply
    2. IWannaMakeIsk

      One of the issues with -a- is their constant strategy of "we only hold sov for pvp". If you don't give a shit about your own house, then don't bitch about your new wife that doesn't clean.

      December 29, 2011 at 5:49 pm Reply
    3. Jarlexly

      And if the blackaces are not aaa, how come we are the top killers on the alliance killboard. Can you please explain me this?

      December 29, 2011 at 7:53 pm Reply
      1. Black ASSES

        well for the year your the top! In alliance ship losses and isk loss!
        Black Aces 2959 ships / 343.60 bill
        11th for efficiency at 90.02%
        December 5th in kills. 6th on Eve-kill (hirr is 5th)
        Not even found on eve-kill's top 20 corporations

        So please further explain how your corp is, as you say, "we are the top killers on the alliance killboard" ?
        Sounds like you been eating too many of those psychedelic Hawkcrest propaganda pies!

        December 30, 2011 at 3:45 am Reply
      2. XXX

        To become top killer is not a big deal though.
        And one more thing… Hawcrest will not rest until buries -A- to the ground

        December 30, 2011 at 9:41 am Reply
  17. Gooner

    LOL rallying the troops with a 37 vs. 6 kb link? LOL bring it

    December 29, 2011 at 4:02 pm Reply
  18. AAA lol

    AAA gets two small gang T1 kills, post on Eve news?

    December 29, 2011 at 4:56 pm Reply
    1. AAA Grunt

      I guess you did not take a look at the KB….

      December 30, 2011 at 8:57 am Reply
  19. AAA Honour Soldier

    We are taking a leaf out of Kenzoku's book and practising wolfpacks up north, we will attack everything that moves and PL can do NOTHING about it.

    December 29, 2011 at 5:16 pm Reply
  20. CFCPilot

    F0RCEFUL ENTRY is Red to the CFC.

    So, thanks for cleaning up, -A-? A "griefing" campaign into Tribute does not affect the CFC at all.

    December 29, 2011 at 5:23 pm Reply
    1. Ascendic

      It has nothing to do with the CFC. But I can see how your egos would think that everything anyone does in EVE is always about the CFC.

      January 1, 2012 at 6:23 am Reply
  21. AAA Member

    There was no such Alliance mail. It is either a fake, or something that was limited to a few corps. There is no alliance-wide CTA of any sort to Lonetrek.

    December 29, 2011 at 5:24 pm Reply
  22. InnerGroon

    Mittani sucked off Shadoo and tossed his salad to make PL go away, like a boss.

    December 29, 2011 at 6:18 pm Reply
  23. Anon

    This article confused me. But anyway the most we've seen from AAA were some ships who ran away earlier today. Not sure what they're planning to do but so far it isn't much.

    December 29, 2011 at 6:48 pm Reply
  24. Wol

    Soooooooooo does this mean that AAA are not fighting Red Arrow any more?

    December 29, 2011 at 9:00 pm Reply
  25. -A- FC

    So.. Much of half of AAA is on holiday (you know some people have families and are not basement trolls). So going and taking many of our new MM buddies and killing DRF/ PL what have you renters and WN in the north's soft rump is fun times its what we do, but we do it on our terms. Think those fat northern moons are safe whilst you attack crap empty space in the south .. lol

    Let's face it PL NC. and friends have no large alliance left to fight who isn't blue or NIPed. So ex?-DRF give up the fight and hire out PL to fag up an NPC system.. lol.

    PL being fags and using spies and hot drops of 40+supers to kill anything, no surprise it is usual tactics and props to them, it works and they enjoy doing it. They kill 2 titans, one of which made a honest mistake during an actual fight, the other one bumped from the pos with an exploit, oh the shame.

    It's sad that basement trolls still don't 'get' -A- .. the more you attack us the stronger we become.

    December 29, 2011 at 10:02 pm Reply
  26. poast

    SEND MOAR TENGUS TO GET KILLED -A-, YOUR TEARS FUEL MY SHIP

    January 3, 2012 at 1:36 am Reply

Leave a Reply