This is a cool video we would like to share with our readers. During the height of the Delve Thunderdome, HUN Reloaded was active along their DFENCE friends, they had documented their adventures and released the following video. While Hun Reloaded’s days of glory are past behind them, it is still interesting to watch since it provides in some cases some tactical intel regarding the situation presented.

Sit back and enjoy the light-show:

R

[spoiler show=”Did we mess up?”]
We want to give you guys the best possible intel, to post as fast as we can confirm it, but Eve being :Eve: is quite confusing. If we messed up with our intel, please contact us directly [email protected], provide the proof of it and we’ll correct it immediately noting the change and bringing the correction on top of the article list.[/spoiler]

If you would like to send intel or contribute, feel free to use the form below:

[spoiler show=”Submit Intel Here”]

[/spoiler]

1. Goons4Life

Hun reloaded is a bunch of pussies. I've watched them run region to region with their tail between their legs whenever a legitimate Alliance moves *near* them. They were quick to run from Curse when the first hint that PL and Test might be coming.

Personally, I miss killing them!

There is really no talent to be seen in that video. Just lame warfare from mediocre blobbers.

December 16, 2011 at 8:59 pm Reply
    1. alx

This is from a great blobber?

December 16, 2011 at 9:57 pm Reply
    2. SomeDude

This coming from a goon? who cannot win a battel with out over 1k + pilots and even then u lose lol

Hun are smart for leaving curse
      Stay in Curse get blobed to hell? or move well there's a no brainer

December 16, 2011 at 10:00 pm Reply
    3. delve 3rd party

HUN where good at the start of the thunderdome, now all they do is Blood Raider missions and it's pitiful.

December 16, 2011 at 10:27 pm Reply
      1. dee

Most of them they had very very bad Blood standing, so this try is fail 😉

December 17, 2011 at 12:13 pm Reply
        1. Engrish

'Most of them they had very very bad Blood standing, so this try is fail 😉 '

WUT!?

December 19, 2011 at 12:04 am Reply
          1. Gabe

Most of the HUNs have a very bad Blood Raider standing, so they can't do any Blood Raider missions.

December 19, 2011 at 1:47 am
    4. lol

i hear goons are pretty much the kings of being pussies… they get beat like a red headed step child and claim they wanted to whelp their fleets and are to pussy to fight anyone their own size.

December 16, 2011 at 10:32 pm Reply
    5. Little Fistter

On the contrary, I saw great FCing and aolid teamwork. The same skills that are attributed to your alliance as well. Or so I hear. So much talk is just bluster.

December 17, 2011 at 5:41 am Reply
    6. Dee

We are moved before recognized PL and Test went to Curse after Brick and MM arriveing. It was just a smart holiday in curse, but want to fly again with Nulli friends.

But of course, anybody think what are want.

December 17, 2011 at 12:17 pm Reply
      1. I just do not know

Your a very effective medium sized alliance, which moved on correctly when the larger alliances with super blobs and many more sub caps came to town. You went out of sov 0.0 to build up and you have gone back in again cherry picking the best system in Querious, rather like picking the best constellation in Delve. I recognise that you chaps have your heads well and truly screwed on and anyone who makes disparaging remarks about you has the strategic appreciation of a wet tissue.

I have noted your small for the moment attempts to assist Nulli in Omist, so far its to cover their weak TZ. I hope you send more…

December 17, 2011 at 1:45 pm Reply
  2. SomeDude

That was a very good video 10/10

December 16, 2011 at 9:30 pm Reply
  3. sheriffdean

Great pvp videos have more content coming from the FC. Hearing the FC calling targets with some slight chaos in the background makes it fun to watch.

This video is only attractive because of a great soundtrack.

December 16, 2011 at 9:40 pm Reply
    1. Your EVE Neighbor

Yes we all speak Hungarian I'm sure, would have made it much better…

December 17, 2011 at 10:38 pm Reply
  4. SW GRUNT

great video but plz stop filming when u fly a guardian its sucks my opinion

December 16, 2011 at 10:18 pm Reply
    1. Little Fistter

The logistics ships are an essential part of the deep-space fleet. Those Guardians did some mighty ship saves… enabling their damage dealers to prevail.
      I was quite impressed by the skill of the logistics pilot. He was brilliant about getting reps to the ships he could save. Yes, some were dead before he could lock them, but those he did get a lock on mostly survived.
      Thank you, logistics piots!

December 17, 2011 at 5:38 am Reply
  5. FUCKING SKRILLEX!!!! I was enjoying the movie till that talent-less hack came on.

December 16, 2011 at 11:08 pm Reply
  6. cBOLT

Ive flew with the huns and more recently against them from fountain to delve. As a whole there a competant alliance. Sure every alliance has its ups and downs but the core of rax seems to have stuck together which is respectable.

December 17, 2011 at 12:55 am Reply
  7. GoingToKillYou

Hun is weak. Never were anything great to talk about. Mostly just a bunch of girls running around in blobs. Came to Curse in a big blob and then bitched out when they realized they might actually have to fight someone of equal size! If I was Hungarian I'd be embarrassed.

December 17, 2011 at 1:53 am Reply
    1. GoingToKillYou

One exception: BALEX.

December 17, 2011 at 1:57 am Reply
    2. Hurr

If I was you, Id be embarrassed…about sperging so much butthurt over a decent video…

December 17, 2011 at 3:10 am Reply
  8. Little Fistter

On the contrary, I saw great FCing and solid teamwork.

The same skills that are attributed to your alliance as well.

Or so I hear.

So much talk is just bluster.

December 17, 2011 at 5:42 am Reply
  9. I just do not know

Their glory days are past them, not really, I see they have now taken the best system in Querious check Dotlan chaps and are sending small fleets to help Nulli in Omist. I have fought next to some of them but mostly against them, they certainly know what they are doing, however I did notice that in their main fleets they have at least 15 toons multi-boxing and I was goling to use that, but we decided to pull out before I could use that. Nice logi fleet that, they were difficult to break down…

December 17, 2011 at 9:50 am Reply
  10. Jarnobi

Great Vid….10/10

December 17, 2011 at 11:46 am Reply
  11. Your EVE Neighbor

CCP should buy this and use it as a promo, the first segment is so much better than the failed "I was there.."

December 17, 2011 at 10:39 pm Reply
  12. A-bitter-vet

HUN keep up the good work. I hope your future will be as bright as your past.

Úgy fest az EVE közösség tisztel titeket…

December 18, 2011 at 11:59 am Reply
  13. Its Me

Nice vid. I was there! :-) and [email protected] the buthurt haters

December 18, 2011 at 6:45 pm Reply
  14. Themick

I have to that the Megathron pilot that almost went down about 9 minutes into the video had to be ****ing himself.

December 18, 2011 at 7:48 pm Reply
  15. NulliDog

Huns are a great organization that we are happy to have back in our neck of woods. They are great friends to have will be there for you when the chips are down. Nice to have you back in the neighborhood guys and gals I see great rapage in our futures

o/

December 19, 2011 at 7:28 am Reply
  16. VIP

Nice video. I was there!
    Haters are always gonna hate.

December 20, 2011 at 2:57 pm Reply