A week ago, the Amarr Militia got news of two carriers and an Eos Command Ship playing on a gate in the Uusanen solar system of The Bleak Lands region. The caping ships belonged to the Pro Vertex alliance. One of the Amarr Militia members, Mystical Might decided to burn over in a cynabal in a “hero tackle” effort to pin one of the carriers, which he did as the rest of his fleet mates painfully burned twelve jumps to meet the trapped carrier.

As they arrived the Thanatos quickly dropped into half structure, then a nyx appeared out of warp onto the field, releasing its ECM burst, we should note the lack of heavy interdictors on behalf of the Amarr Militia fleet during the first five minutes of the main fleet engagement, in whcih the Militia managed to keep it on the field only via repeated “bump tackles” (not allowing the ship to align out) using their cynabals and other suited ships.

The first interdictor landed on field and the super-capital pilot stayed logged on. He continued to fight for a while, cycling its heavy neutralizers on the Amarr Militia fleet. As more heavy interdictor arrived and called points on the ship, the point the super-capital pilot decided to log. Already in half armor, the Militia managed to burn him down and destroyed the juggernaut 6 minutes later.

The aftermath shows a Nyx, an Archon, a Thanatos, an Eos and a Dominix Navy Issue destroyed for a whopping 25 billion isk in loses for Pro Vertex.

Eve Kill Battle Summary

Pandemic Legion gets some

As if this wasn’t enough, the Amarr Militia hot dropped a Pandemic Legion Archon two days before, the Carrier belonged to pilot Tregaron from GK In. and it was caught in a Pandemic Legion PoS they had just erected in the Amamake solar system in the Heimatar region.

Here is the battle summary.

Mano a Mano

As a bonus our Amarr Militia tipster sent us the following David vs Goliath like report:

As you can see, this guy is terrible at fitting ships.

My corp and I Decided that we’d try and impart our knowledge on him, but he decided to continue to be ignorant and so ignored everything that we told him. Due to the fact that he put such faith into his fit, I decided to test it.

I Challanged him to a frigate vs t3, 1vs1. At first he came up with excuses such as “It says I can’t invite you” and “You’re rejecting”. Finally, he decided he’d take the “risk” and join my fleet. I gave him boss, just to make him happy.

Warping to him, I landed around 14km off (He was cloaked at the time so I had no way of knowing). He decloaked and we had to talk him into aggressing me, which took another minute or something. He finally took the shot, and the fun stuff took place.

Since we’re now throwing low-sec km’s of noticable fail onto evenews24, I decided I’d submit my lolmail of fail.

Video Below (Terrible, Terrible, TERRIBLE quality… Is what this kill deserves):

kill mail

-Mystie Might

I bet the Minmatar just got blushed. Amarr Victor anyone?

R

[spoiler show=”Did we mess up?”]
We want to give you guys the best possible intel, to post as fast as we can confirm it, but Eve being :Eve: is quite confusing. If we messed up with our intel, please contact us directly [email protected], provide the proof of it and we’ll correct it immediately noting the change and bringing the correction on top of the article list.[/spoiler]

If you would like to send intel or contribute, feel free to use the form below:

[spoiler show=”Submit Intel Here”]

[/spoiler]

1. Gavingoodrich

Nobody cares about Undertoww's faggoty cloaky-only t3's dying, sorry m8. GJ vs. the super n' stuff though.

September 15, 2011 at 8:03 pm Reply
    1. Mystical Might

haha, I don't care for the fail kill either.
      I posted it in response to that machariel thingy posted earlier, where a frigate "solo'd" a mach with his sentry guns.
      Wasn't supposed to be posted. Was more of a :troll: – Is why I didn't quite write it with the intention of it being shown to anyone.

September 15, 2011 at 8:29 pm Reply
  2. Silentskills

the fail kill part lowered the quality of the original article.

September 15, 2011 at 8:39 pm Reply
  3. Cryloud

Stfu Myst attention whore, you dont got the Initial Tackle at all! Our Gang tackled this Stuff 10 Mins long before you reached the Field little Guy.

September 15, 2011 at 8:42 pm Reply
    1. Mystical Might

Mandatory "U Mad" Followed by the quite original "Cry More".

On a serious note; You weren't on field for most of it, and if you were you sat 70km off.
      I think the key to "Hero Tackling" is… actually… tackling?

Correct me if I'm wrong here.

September 15, 2011 at 8:52 pm Reply
      1. SammiSagewith

Ok girls…you're both pretty. Now run along home.

September 16, 2011 at 4:23 am Reply
  4. Cerneus

I have the strange feeling Myst is right.

September 15, 2011 at 8:56 pm Reply
  5. EPIC TEST

He had multiple chances to escape, so stupid

September 15, 2011 at 9:04 pm Reply
  6. droljica

Thats all whats amaer bastards can do ,,, pay and not play

September 15, 2011 at 9:05 pm Reply
  7. guest

Amarr Victor! Good job gents

September 15, 2011 at 9:27 pm Reply
  8. Cryloud

Such a Retard Mystie, many guys know that i had tackle for about 10 Minutes long before you reached the Field… Aswell i wasnt off, cause i had Point the entire Time on the Carrier and you know it retard. Its just Fact that you are a child which needs all the Time attention. Speaking Bullshit most of time, and earning the fruits which are done by others cause of that Fact. And btw. why did you warped out 2 mins after you reached the Field while i warped out once in 10 Minutes against 2 Carriers and 1 Eos ? You are just fail…

OnesimusTheo: 2011-09-09 04:26:56

this is on eof the many things i miss about eve =) gj Cryloud miss ya all!

[ 2011.09.08 18:30:02 ] Chargxx > neut archon + thanatos 20 at gate neuts in uusanen at kamela gate

[ 2011.09.08 18:30:14 ] Cryloud > thanatos and archon + eos uusanen sosala gate
    [ 2011.09.08 18:30:21 ] Cryloud > they played with us aswell yesterday
    [ 2011.09.08 18:30:40 ] Cryloud > Mai Kaalund
    [ 2011.09.08 18:30:56 ] Predator Elite > k
    [ 2011.09.08 18:30:58 ] Cryloud > aggressed
    [ 2011.09.08 18:30:59 ] Predator Elite > only 2
    [ 2011.09.08 18:31:01 ] Cryloud > but we are flashy 😉
    [ 2011.09.08 18:31:06 ] Cryloud > yeah only 2
    [ 2011.09.08 18:31:12 ] Cryloud > cant hold gateguns forever in tengu :d
    [ 2011.09.08 18:31:21 ] Predator Elite > k
    [ 2011.09.08 18:31:33 ] Cryloud > do you help otr ?
    [ 2011.09.08 18:31:44 ] Predator Elite > ?
    [ 2011.09.08 18:32:03 ] Cryloud > with the 2 carriers
    [ 2011.09.08 18:32:10 ] Cryloud > i pointed them
    [ 2011.09.08 18:32:11 ] Predator Elite > on a gate?
    [ 2011.09.08 18:32:15 ] Cryloud > yeah,
    [ 2011.09.08 18:32:21 ] Cryloud > they did that aswell yesterday
    [ 2011.09.08 18:32:27 ] Cryloud > with 2 carrier and eos boost
    [ 2011.09.08 18:32:37 ] Predator Elite > kk
    [ 2011.09.08 18:40:58 ] Cryloud > have to warp out once
    [ 2011.09.08 18:41:19 ] Predator Elite > kk
    [ 2011.09.08 19:19:05 ] Cryloud > thx for comi9ng pred
    [ 2011.09.08 19:19:20 ] Cryloud > ill let you know if something happens again with carriers and stuff 😉
    [ 2011.09.08 19:19:24 ] Predator Elite > np
    [ 2011.09.08 19:34:00 ] Cryloud > if the another nyx appears next day again in iesa
    [ 2011.09.08 19:34:02 ] Cryloud > i call ya 😀
    [ 2011.09.08 19:44:45 ] Predator Elite > ty
    [ 2011.09.08 19:44:48 ] Predator Elite > for that

Beat that Logs noob lying Retard!

September 15, 2011 at 10:18 pm Reply
    1. Mystical Might

Mystical Might · 1 hour ago
      Mandatory "U Mad" Followed by the quite original "Cry More".

I think the key to "Hero Tackling" is… actually… tackling?

Correct me if I'm wrong here.
      (I repeated this for you, so you can read it again and try and make sense of it).

"I pointed them" – So why, When I came in, were you 70km off or not on field?
      Why did you leave ALL of the tackling, and bumping to me?

If you want to claim something, do something.
      And just to add, I didn't warp out once. I Said at one point I might need to, but I didn't ;). Slight difference my friend. If you wish to try and prove that I warped off (Maybe some pic / vid evidence) be my guest. If not, keep your shit to yourself.

Much love <3

September 15, 2011 at 10:49 pm Reply
    2. Cerneus

Big mouth, small d… something, hehe.

September 15, 2011 at 11:08 pm Reply
  9. Roland_Hova

What the fuck is with that Proteus fit. Looking at this guys killboard stats he's terrible.

A dram is a mean little ship, but That wasn't David versus Goliath.

This was equivalent a boxing match between manny pacquiao and some homeless dude who took the fight for a six dollars in loose change and half a cheese danish.

September 15, 2011 at 10:27 pm Reply
    1. ROFL at the Super-Mani reference! +1

September 15, 2011 at 11:16 pm Reply
  10. Seraph IX Basarab

Interesting to read about FW. Personally i'd like to hear more about it if its even active.

September 15, 2011 at 10:51 pm Reply
    1. Houla

Wudn't be very interesting, spend a day in heimatar low sec and you'll realise most BR's should read 'we blobbed them' or 'we ran from them'.

September 16, 2011 at 4:19 am Reply
  11. Part of The Tuskers accepting an application is being able to show at least two solo above class kills where you took out a ship 1 or more classes above the ship solo.

Dramiels are considered so over powered that solo kills with them are not counted as being above class no matter the target.

Now, add to the fact the target was so new he had to be coaxed to fire, was flying an improperly fit cloaky t3, and what you have is expertise in talking someone into an almost given ship loss compared to anything else.

Let Mystical Might take his Dramiel against Dagren Darius's Legion solo with no one getting boosts, and see if the results are the same.

I respect Mystical Might as a combat pilot. Every time I've seen or heard about him flying, he flies well. Often well above average.

Certain kills, like this one, are worth the laugh more for the social hacking than the actual combat skills required.

September 15, 2011 at 11:05 pm Reply
  12. Rainbow Dash

Logging off tactic is gay. I'm glad he died horribly. CCP should change it so the ship can't disappear while it is scrambled. THAT would get rid of a lot of SC faster than any nerf.

September 15, 2011 at 11:27 pm Reply
  13. Pacolipse

Video of Undertovv in action…

September 16, 2011 at 6:29 am Reply
  14. Brother Bob

….and what was epic in this Battle ? o.O

September 16, 2011 at 8:18 am Reply
  15. Bobby Vee
    September 16, 2011 at 1:05 pm Reply
  16. Mystical Might

What he said.

He's an 04 player too. He's around three times older to this game than I am.
    And of course dramiels are over powered. That's why I don't fly them generally.
    That's also why I borrowed it. No point wasting my isk on one.

September 16, 2011 at 4:25 pm Reply
  17. Bluejacket CT

The Amarr just go overboard with logi and always have a batphone. They're not impressive, and they're definitely taking credit for Minmatar initiative.

September 17, 2011 at 9:44 pm Reply
  18. Mra

Lawls stuff like this sill give me hope about eve

September 18, 2011 at 4:03 pm Reply