Comments

In an unexpected and surprising move, long time Against All Authorities allies “Stainwagon”, the combined forces of Stain Empire, C0VEN and Romanian Legion have reset their standings with -A- and friends, one member of the Red Orchestra wrote

Rumors say that SE didn’t like AAA approach. They were too arrogant in last conversation and basically gave an order to SE/Coven by saying something like “You must move everything to catch and defend our space”. I assume people just didn’t like that attitude, considering that AAA got their space back only with SE help, Tek Enetherum was one and only FC who lead AAA fleets to victory in last war.

He was kind enough to send us this translated announcement:

Stain Empire announces standings reset with Against ALL Authorities and their satellites.

This action needs some explanation.

We have long term relationships with AAA, sometimes we were helping each other, and sometimes we were getting hit in the back from them. Participation in epic fights with them was our reward.

But our patient has its limits. We are not planning to sit and watch how AAA is forming huge NAP coalition with every surrounding refugee alliance in this game in order to fill up local for some wins. This will not give as any pleasure from this war. Besides, they don’t need our and Coven’s small numbers in this case. Fighting alongside with AAA lost any sense for us.

Today they screwed up our CTA once again, by starting (and finishing) fight before we even reach the destination. This was a last stroke. Standings were reset immediately. In 24 hours time all above mentioned alliances will become targets for our pilots.

Do not expect any attacks on AAA space from our side; this will not bring us any fun. But for the moment our cooperation with AAA is over.

So long AAA and thanks for all the fish!

Alex Knott
Xenobytes, Stain Empire

Source

We convo’ed Romanian Legion leader teroarea who was kind enough to confirm the reset while in fleet.

Raw Intel

“Stain Wagon reset domino