This is WAR!
From: Fraud2
Sent: 2011.03.24 21:27
To: R.A.G.E

[RAGE Fleet]

Hi all,

Make no mistake, this is war!

There has been some confusion so thankyou to all those that just attended the black rise operations. As you know russians went on a max damage campaign yesterday reinforcing stations , ihubs, jump bridges, POS’s and tech moons. Tonight we have to clean it all up and work together to control the damage!

The following is a list of the ongoing operations taking place, if you are online please do your best to get involved!

All fleets forming in LS-JEP
Comms: Morsus Mihi TS2

– 21:30 CTA (Fleets going up shortly) For Shield / Armor
– 23:15 CTA (Regroup) Armor
– 03:30 CTA (US TZ Damage Control operation) Armor / Caps

Please get behind these operations with whatever ship you may be flying, we all need to get together and WIN!

Thanks all for your hard work,

Fraud

RAGE Military Council
A-C-E