I’m Hallan Turrek, and this is Eve News Now!

It’s a work in progress, and I apologize for it being late, but my video editor and I wanted him to have a template available to make these in this style, but faster.

So next week I think we’re good. Transcript after the video.

If you have any comments on the style, I know the editor reads your comments for ideas, so anything constructive will be helpful.

[spoiler show=”Show Transcript” hide=”Hide Transcript”]
My Name is Hallan Turrek, and this is Eve News Now.

March 5th

With CSM Voting now open, I’d like to draw your attention to the Lost In Eve Podcast CSM debates. The first of the debates were between Meissa, Seleene, and Ripard Teg. While the second debate included Trebor Daehdoow, Roc Weiler, and Jonathan Silence. If you don’t plan on voting at all, what’s wrong with you?

March 6th

In Delve: Pandemic Legion is systematically removing the sovereignty of IT from the region, and today took the station system of 7UTB-F. Does Pandemic Legion believe it can replace a 6000 man alliance, or do they have something else up their sleeve?

March 7th

In Delve: Cascade Imminent has added almost 700 people with the addition of Reikoku. That leaves ANZAC ALLIANCE on the list of big former IT corps that have yet to find a home.

March 8th

Test Alliance Please ignore has made the forums of Pandemic Legion public, with numerous pieces of information coming to light. As people have time to sift through the forum dump, the next few days should be interesting.

March 9th

The Pandemic Legion Forum dump has resulted in the outing of nearly every PL spy in the game. The ramifications of PL’s new lack of intellegence will surely be felt in the next few days, as they’re forced to go into battle without their traditional eyes in place.

March 10th

The leaks just keep coming with the release today of thousands of customers of a website called iskbank. The company released an official statement that the customer details were both acquired fraudulently, and somehow are simultaniously fictitious. There have been numerous bans resulting from the outing of the isk buyers.

March 11th

In Geminate: The Drone Russians successfully defended 020-2X today, in a battle with the NC. The NC fielded 250 ships, while the Drone russians fielded about 300. In the end, over 450 ships were killed.

Special Thanks to Eve News 24, to CCP, to Dotlan, to viewers like you, and to Zurtur for doing the video.

Thanks for listening![/spoiler]

1. Che Guevara

Not another First comment, good job Hallan.

March 15, 2011 at 1:14 am Reply
  2. coveredInPodGoo

Not bad, too bad it was a relatively slow week for EVE news…

March 15, 2011 at 1:21 am Reply
  3. Drone poo

Good format… needs more visuals… I like the centering of the map in different regions… but maybe more fraps with fc's going mental and sound of explosions.

March 15, 2011 at 1:48 am Reply
  4. Merican

"news news blah blah blah…oh and by the way DRF is still kicking the NCs ass"
    that sums it up pretty nice.

March 15, 2011 at 4:10 am Reply
    1. Uropean

If kicking ass equals having no progress in months, then yes they are still kicking ass
      NC is even worse, but there is a lot of them and they tend to win endurance matches

March 15, 2011 at 12:33 pm Reply
  5. Fukusima

😀 😀

March 15, 2011 at 6:57 am Reply
  6. tarq

I never did watch one of these vids, now i see why. they are fucking shit

March 15, 2011 at 7:38 am Reply
  7. The Man

This is nice. Could use a bit more content for each day, I'm sure there are more stories than just these in New Eden.

March 15, 2011 at 11:11 am Reply
  8. CATS of Borg

So, we see, there are less to zero news than there were in times of war.

The and of wars in EVE is the end of EVE.

EVE needs m0ar warz! m0ar pvp! m0ar BRs!

March 15, 2011 at 11:42 am Reply
  9. C0N man

i want's more new's listed, i likes the summery of each subject thow :)

March 15, 2011 at 11:53 am Reply
  10. kaputt

very strange and funny =) how can it be that NC brought 250 ships and had more than 300 killed? =)

I would recommend you to check at least kill-boards before say something…

waiting for news like DRF overblobed NC =)

March 15, 2011 at 12:06 pm Reply
    1. Add me to gtalk, [email protected], i'll make sure zee russian have the proper exposure they deserve, also I got news from your newest campaign, would be cool to exchange some intel.

March 15, 2011 at 2:21 pm Reply
    2. Xez

funny… none of the 30+ super carriers or 10+ titans DRF dropped are listed in that battle report.

nor does it make clear that the main NC fleet took only about 20 losses to the well over 60 abbadon kills prior to the raidenDOT fags showing up and out blobbing the NC cap fleet (which, consequently, was also not listed in the battle report)

closer to accurate if you ignore double posting of supers

March 16, 2011 at 5:41 am Reply
      1. Xez

correction: over 50 super carriers and 16 titans.

raidenDOT bat phone ftw

March 16, 2011 at 5:43 am Reply
      2. BntyHunter

Dude sorry but Blobbing whines and or talk of being out SC`d or Subcap`d is negated by you being in the NC, the biggest blobbers in the history of Eve.

Its not a problem that NC are the king of blobbers but please dont even mention it as a factor since its your primary if any tactic.

Its like a 1000 lbs man talking shit about a guy who is overweight.

NC didnt invent blobbing but they damn sure are the kings of it.

All my NC buddies admit they are huge blobbers and it makes them more credible for other shit they tell me.

P.S
        How else can they fight x2-3x there numbers besides SC`s?

Also there is no BatPhone Raiden Hates you guys and if they could speak Russain they would be in WN, so its more like reinforcements came.

March 16, 2011 at 9:22 pm Reply
        1. Xez

maybe if you were in that fight you would make stupid comments. 1200 in local and almost dead on even fight until raidenDOT fags showed up to save the day

WN got their abbys shit on and their bombers managed to do absolutely nothing besides bomb themselves lol

March 17, 2011 at 2:25 am Reply
          1. BntyHunter

WTF are you talking about, I dont need to be at a fight to tell the biggest blobbers of all time not to bitch about being blobbed. Lol

March 17, 2011 at 6:45 am
  11. mymindisglowing

WTF happened to ktainer? Every time I read one of these Halleck "Reports" I miss ktainer more and more, and I've missed his reports since his last one. For the love of God come back and replace this dry, effort-free, empty rehashings of all the stories I've already read.

March 15, 2011 at 3:24 pm Reply
  12. mymindisglowing

"Ktainer Lite", here, is not getting better with age. Average taste. Less filling.

March 15, 2011 at 3:25 pm Reply
  13. teacup

If you have not heard yet.

RAGE allaince is removing demon hunter from their space in geminate and moving them back to vale system of mgam. where the alliance started. Talk about a waste of time. Gem will be given to new entity that have proven themselves better pvpers than DH.

Corps have already started leaving, most notible is Bohemian Veterans. I know from good source that Rock Grinders, SP4RTANS, Ninja Strike Force and ALLIED TACTICAL TECHNOLOGIES are currently in the process of moving their stuff back to high sec and leaving the allaince.

Armywolf the super fail leader of DH, has a meeting with the alliance when he got the news of their relocation. He tried spinning the news to the alliance has it was his own idea and he wanted it. to have all their work reset.

However armywolf will keep the tec moons he has been pocketing for himself.

This has been a slow decline but I don't see how DH will survive now with such bad news.

March 15, 2011 at 6:38 pm Reply
    1. BntyHunter

Wow the NC and Rage are so damned smart, Lets kick active at least fun Pewers for DH one of the worst Alli`s ever and for sures the worst leader of all time, I bet he has a few SC`s by now with his Tec moon while he still charges weekly rent.

Everytime I hear NC guys talking about how Tec keeps the common player in the NC happy I think about all these Moons that are fattining wallets, think about Drakes cost after Insurance say another 25 mil. So if DH loses 100 Drakes a month on official Ops its 2.5 bil now most NC ALlis have 5 and up, and hell ME and such has almost that per corp so imagine all the ISK that is taken along the way.

Its just like the IRS the more money they get the more useless Jobs created to make more Upperclass rich.

I know for a fact Army used to RMT before he got his moons, and Now with a ton of his ISK I dont see why he couldnt RMT the other way. It was 8 mil per player as "Dues" so that seems like everyone in corp could lose a Drake and be paid off anyways. Im sorry but no 1 region or group of Peeps should have all the wealth and Mats to make T2 ships.

I dont mind some regions more poor than others but not at that much differance look at Venal then look at Provi…Should it really change that much in moon income between the 2? People who argue against rational fair redistro of Moons/great Rats just want them for there team.

March 15, 2011 at 10:46 pm Reply
      1. Former DT

I enjoy you calling someone else out for RMT seeing as you started (and probably still do) yourself ever since the days before you joined Dark Taboo.

March 16, 2011 at 1:27 pm Reply
        1. BntyHunter

WTF are you talking about, You are crazy you must be thinking of a differant BNTY HUNTER, I made this name because in Real Life its what I do, Im a Bounty Hunter, well until California quits its hiring freeze and I can get a Sheriffs job.

Also so this means you were a Dark Taboo guy?

Thats sad if you really were seeing as how it was a pyramid scam, and there was like 50 "Leaders" who were all like 5 Guys with 10 alts each, The fact that you know a Guy so well in Taboo is Lol to me, I didnt even know there names really, just was there while Sylph crumbled and gave my main JB`s and Passwords etc.

March 16, 2011 at 9:13 pm Reply
  14. ihavenoname

No IT Alliance no news welcome to the future of EvE

March 15, 2011 at 7:10 pm Reply
  15. BntyHunter

Any BR`s yet?

Looks like a good old 250 vs 125 Brawl lol with 2 Titans, But wanna read about Legionnaires kicking Newbs down wells and what not, Lol

March 15, 2011 at 10:38 pm Reply
  16. Corona

2:24 wasted

March 16, 2011 at 12:49 am Reply
  17. BntyHunter

Finnagain if you are there, Razor did good today, I didnt want to just post all of RZR`s losses, so to be Fair GF.

I will never ever understand AHACS vs Alpha…Logi is dead in first few Volleys with that many BS`s and from there its all down hill, plus on approach you have 0 Trans while getting into CR so its insta Pop city, lastly you guys had 20 more Ships in an already gimp`d fight.

Like I said Bravo keep the GF`s comin.

NCDOT is 68% Effec vs RZR now so NCDOT is still doing great but they also have 744 kills vs 390 Losses.

Also all the Fights are either ganks of oppurtunity ofr NCDOT outnumbered by a little bit usally 1/5th more on Rzr`s side, so the outnumbered thing doesnt hold water IMO.

Anyways Great job