Comments

Black Star Alliance (BLAST) is getting ready to fight Goonswarm + co. back in Fountain. And their admiral GODWIN doesnt´l like evenews24, what a blasphemy! :)

Standing orders and WTF IS GOING OFF!
From: GODWIN
Sent: 2010.12.27 22:30
To: Black Star Alliance,

Ladies an Gentlemen

per kynthia Request as follows:-

As you all know IT Alliance are back and we are now returning back to campaign mode starting today. Every system in Fountain which is hostile has now been SBU’d or is in the process of being Re-enforced.
Due to logistical nightmares moving around between fights, It is my recommendation that alliance members move your “FLEET” ships. I.E. BS’s, Drake’s, Inceptor’s, very few ships are needed into Y-Z were the titans and fountain ailles are located.
Due to Admiral Coldkill not being around I am taking over the PVP side of the alliance till he has returned, so if you need me come bug me on TS.

Aillance ops as follows :-
CTA OPS Wednesday 1:00 eve time
CTA OPS Thursday 11:00 Eve time

More op will been add when i know !!

Please been ready in Y-Z sation this out our timzone. please have ship in the same system as alliles

Ops will been around the clock to end weekend hopefullly all system in fountain back in friendly control ASAP (war has Started )

Ships type as below:-

Shield fleet (shield logis) Shield BS/BC Dictors/HICtors Bombers Everything else
or
Shield fleet (shield logis) Shield BC Dictors/HICtors Bombers Everything else
or
Bombers bombers bombers

Please have both ready in Y-Z just few ships only !!!

Thanks

Godwin
Acting Admiral Godwin

P,S Evenews24 i dont like it…

51 Comments

  1. IT

    Evenews24 i dont like it…

    December 29, 2010 at 7:43 am Reply
  2. Anon Attacking Fountain

    oh lawd the sbu’s… Thanks for the killmails!! Here’s a hint… Start showing up in USTZ or you’re going to get steamrolled.

    December 29, 2010 at 7:52 am Reply
    1. LOL

      Umm… someone hasn’t been looking at DOTLAN now have you.

      http://evemaps.dotlan.net/map/Fountain

      Seem Goons pets have lost 4 systems since IT deployed. I’m sure the rest will follow suit quick enough. What will the Goons do with their little Fountain Map then?

      Speaking of Goons map I would like to present to the Eve Universe the IT Map of Cloud Ring.

      http://img826.imageshack.us/i/cloudringitstyle.jpg/

      Since Goons can release a map that is bullshit why can’t I? I own Photoshop too 😛

      December 29, 2010 at 9:02 am Reply
  3. NC Pilot

    What he really meant

    Evenews24: I dont like IT…

    December 29, 2010 at 8:35 am Reply
  4. sour

    oh right…with godwin as fc these guyz r gonna be a total errr blast xD

    btw good thinking to put ur ships in a npc station. here’s another hint…Empire is even more safe rofl

    December 29, 2010 at 8:36 am Reply
  5. No Student

    To be honest, if I have to choose between proper christmas grub and beverages, spending time with family, and fighting in Fountain?

    -1

    Will be back over new years, merry christmas and happy new years

    December 29, 2010 at 8:56 am Reply
  6. WIDOT Pilot

    Good job on the another successful timer in PNQ.. oh wait

    Let’s hope thursday will be more interesting

    P.S. Learn how to use your bombers, its pathetic ATM

    December 29, 2010 at 9:03 am Reply
    1. Anon Attacking Fountain

      shhh, I like catching 4 or 5 bombers on every single roam I take into Fountain

      December 29, 2010 at 10:18 am Reply
    2. No Student

      Hmm, wait. 45k NC w/ friendlies, 3k Fountain Residents. I think you can schedule timers at any given time of day, and it won’t really make a difference.

      December 29, 2010 at 10:52 am Reply
      1. Anon Attacking Fountain

        “NC” per say has nothing to do with this… WI. and Mostly Harmless (along with several of their guest alliances) are the only NC alliances actively participating in the Fountain war on a daily basis.

        December 29, 2010 at 11:40 am Reply
        1. Worried NC member

          While your fighting a war you will never win..unless you get all of NC to help you.. like we helped you in PNQ.. the rest of the NC..your so called friends is getting steamrolled by PL. How long do you think the rest of us in the NC will support this lost cause when we keep taking heavy losses. How long time do you think we can be without the incomes from the moons that PL has taken from us without serious damage?

          My personally theory is that Goonies are down in Fountain to avoid fighting their buddies in PL. Wouldn’t be surprised if you backstabb us later and try to take control over the NC bloc. That would be just like the old goons.

          December 29, 2010 at 12:28 pm Reply
          1. yarrr

            as long as NC is to frightened to deploy their supercaps against PL, there is no sense for helping them. since any support will just get killed by PL titans

            December 29, 2010 at 1:50 pm
          2. Evil Goon

            “No Venal Tech for Goons”

            December 29, 2010 at 8:06 pm
          3. tow bogdan

            It’s more like “paranoid NC member”… Or no “PL/IT troll pretending to be NC member”. From what I’ve seen, most of victories against PL were won thanks to Goonswarm Alphafleet helping NC. Also NC can live long and prosperous life without Venal tech – that loss is really major only for MM and Razor, and those two won’t have problems to survive without Venal anyways…

            December 29, 2010 at 11:15 pm
  7. Bolloks

    Fucking Yawn*

    How little is this news worth – nothing.

    COAD all over again….carry on or do us a favour and close shop

    December 29, 2010 at 9:36 am Reply
  8. Anonymous

    Maybe they don’t like EveNews24 because this is worst than reading the Daily Mirror.

    December 29, 2010 at 9:53 am Reply
    1. sour

      maybe they dont like evenews24 cos it writes shit about them…oh wait…thats not evenews fault now is it?! how about blast is shit anyway lawl

      December 29, 2010 at 10:12 am Reply
      1. Bolloks

        Say what u want about Blast – this is still shitty news. All they could find was a mail some dude sent out. WOW!!!! CNN news awards.

        Bah Im bored – Going to play hello kitty now.

        December 29, 2010 at 10:20 am Reply
        1. sour

          i believe that dude u mention is the blast fc – alas a crappy one – but still hes the blast fc. i do agree this whole thing isnt really news worthy tho.

          December 29, 2010 at 10:48 am Reply
  9. Chance

    wait so if it alliance didont come to help defend you guys would pack up and go to empire?

    December 29, 2010 at 10:18 am Reply
    1. Bolloks

      Nah NPC 0.0 would do fine. Empire is to crowded.

      December 29, 2010 at 10:28 am Reply
      1. Chance

        True True!

        December 29, 2010 at 10:37 am Reply
  10. STOP THE SPAM OF USELESS SHIT NEWS!

    Is every alliance mail from BLAST news? Lets all post our alliance mail here and call it news. Czech.. stop spamming the site with useless news.

    December 29, 2010 at 10:24 am Reply
  11. lolnews

    this is news how?

    December 29, 2010 at 10:35 am Reply
  12. lolblast

    well looks like blast has a spy…. oh shit didnt they do a story about that like a week ago?

    December 29, 2010 at 10:46 am Reply
    1. STOP THE SPAM OF USELESS SHIT NEWS!

      Wow.. a 0.0 alliance has spies.. This must be the next headline.. You are so smart.. a gold star to you!

      December 29, 2010 at 12:13 pm Reply
    2. No Student

      Blast have more spies than proper pilots ;o)

      December 29, 2010 at 2:16 pm Reply
  13. Godwin? Still alive? And playing this game? How many alliances he needs to dissolve (hint, check his corp alliance history, and note how he was always there when the alliances he’s been into failcascaded) before people stop giving him responsibility roles?

    December 29, 2010 at 11:32 am Reply
  14. Pirokobo

    “Please been ready in Y-Z sation”

    You heard it here folks. Blast is basing out of the sation in Majesta space. Which is good because there’s not ‘station’ there for them to use.

    December 29, 2010 at 1:07 pm Reply
  15. Blast Spy

    Confirming none of this alliance likes evenews24.com , they also suspect wikileaks may have been involved in getting their private information out like this. Reams of cables are still being perused for further fallout.

    December 29, 2010 at 1:36 pm Reply
    1. BLAST MEMBER

      The sad thing about our STEMP spy’s (probably snake or ZKH Zwaffelaar) is that they don’t have any access to good stuff. All you have is alliance mail.. WOW.. We feel so violated.. GODWINS CTA mail is out… OMFG!!! Our CTA mail is leaked on evenews24.. what in the world are we going to do now..!!!!! Maybe you should login with your alt now.. there is two new mails!! wow!! You have to share it with the rest of EVE.. how are they gonna survive without it??

      December 29, 2010 at 10:49 pm Reply
      1. sour

        u mad bro? cos u do sound very mad.

        on a serious note, fodders like u should realize sometime that spies – which im sure exist within blast – r not to be blamed for ur own shit. generally claiming that other ppl somehow r responsible for ur own shit as an alliance aint very healthy. just take a look at the mirrior and u ll have a very clear picture of whos responsible. not just u, but all blast memebers and especially blast leadership.

        December 30, 2010 at 1:53 pm Reply
      2. Justme

        Wait what, what do we have to do with this mail? And since when does ZKH Zwaffelaar have spy alts?

        December 30, 2010 at 3:05 pm Reply
  16. bobbit

    reading that godwin is going to fc our allies makes me wanna not login.

    December 29, 2010 at 2:47 pm Reply
  17. viper rum

    Wow…so is the title about how you have hurt pink feelings because the acting admiral doesn’t like your website?

    Its about the only thing in there that I can see people not knowing.

    IT is back in Fountain in force: Check
    II and Co. are SBUing systems: Check
    People are moving ships to staging systems: Check

    Acting Admiral Godwin doesn’t like EveOp-Ed24….zomg!!!!

    December 30, 2010 at 1:07 am Reply
  18. smg77

    All SBUs have been destroyed and Deklein Coalition has sieged Talos’ last station system in Fountain. Time to start the evacuation gentlemen.

    December 30, 2010 at 3:12 am Reply
  19. oups

    “I am taking over the PVP side of the alliance”

    hahaha, poor blast guys..

    December 30, 2010 at 8:25 am Reply
  20. OMG

    “Admiral Goodwin”

    ADMIRAL ??????

    hahhahahhahhahahahahhaha

    Funny

    December 30, 2010 at 9:02 am Reply
  21. StrikerBear

    yea i wonder why. There is always two sides of a story. People only like to hear one side and run with that which is why mankind is so fucked up. But this has nothing to do with the subject at hand…eve news does suck as time but i still decipher what it on hear and compare it with other sites.

    December 30, 2010 at 12:25 pm Reply
  22. StrikerBear

    oh yea maybe you should report this. GOONS and pets are losing space out here in fountain. Systems like XF-TQL, YZS5-4, Z9PP-H and many other system they tried to take have either fallen back into unclaimed or vulnerable systems. Sure atm we cant get PNQ back but that’s where J5A-IX comes in at. We take that back GOONS + Pets aint really got an entry point into fountain anymore.

    December 30, 2010 at 12:28 pm Reply
    1. You really don’t understand sov warfare much do you? We’re winning against you during U.s timezone where all our shit is timed to. We’re not fighting over shitty systems that nobody wants but important systems like pnqy and j5a where we are consistently beating your skull in.

      December 30, 2010 at 1:40 pm Reply
      1. StrikerBear

        once again we got ur supposed systems u were supposed to keep. noth said.

        December 31, 2010 at 1:12 pm Reply
        1. StrikerBear

          WTF is the point of holding one system in fountain if u cant manage to hold any other system. That like me in the military saying hey we captured the most violent providence it Afgan but we still dont have control of the country. Dont mean s#$t cuz u only have control of one system in fountain and seems to me u thought u was hot sh%T but ur not. Think about that as we slowly kick u out of Providence and remember not to come back down here otherwise we will step it up a notch.

          December 31, 2010 at 1:17 pm Reply
          1. Count Jim Moriarty

            Confirming that “retaking” a few systems WI(dot) grabbed in Centaur is saving Fountain.

            January 4, 2011 at 12:36 pm
  23. Agent Marvin

    Oh Godwin, you beautiful spergy bastard! Never change!

    December 30, 2010 at 2:32 pm Reply
  24. Jay

    So Goons hold PNQ just due to US timezone reinforced timer.

    Christmas and New Year approaching….. Lots of pilots not around.

    Goons think they are so safe in Fountain they post around the split up of the systems…. This is just wishfull thinking.

    Slowly Goons and co will loose all the sov they gained and will be pushed back. As soon as IT and co can muster a fleet to hit in the US timezone you will loose it all.

    The war has only just begun….

    December 30, 2010 at 4:42 pm Reply
    1. Goony Goon Goon

      We held PNQY just fine through Christmas!

      December 31, 2010 at 6:25 am Reply
      1. StrikerBear

        once again a majority of goons are kids. How do i know this?? Hmm spies and i know a couple of goons cuz i referred them to the game, they just joined the wrong side. Being said that its the holidays come when all the goonies go back to school is a different story since a good portion of the FR are EU TZ and that conflicts with US TZ. Noth said. Just try and keep ahold of PNQ goons cuz ur not. And when that happens ill make sure to post saying i told u so.

        December 31, 2010 at 1:22 pm Reply
  25. Derp

    fucken lol’d!

    January 4, 2011 at 5:31 am Reply
  26. rofl

    September 3, 2011 at 7:45 am Reply
  27. lolzlolz

    First time I saw blast in 'tain we were tidying up their towers.

    Next time I saw them was near GW sleeping in a low-sec station. A few leets hanged around in NPC 'tain but they were nuisance value only.

    So blast has gathered some balls and must be linking up with Goons and PL to do it… LMAO

    September 3, 2011 at 8:20 am Reply

Leave a Reply