Comments

Yesterday Black Star Alliance (BLAST) attempted to rally its members in the fight against the Deklein Coalition and other hostiles that are attacking Fountain. Rumours suggest that recent CTA fleet participation and apathy within BLAST has caused leadership inside the Alliance to become unhappy with the current state of affairs.

Below is a leaked mail EN24 has received.

From: KynthiaMitaxi
Sent: 2010.12.10 12:31
To: Black Star Alliance,

Hello All

I am proud of Blast and our members. The past few weeks we have been fighting Goons and wi and MM and the straglers hannging on to their coat tails. We have fought them and will continue to fight them. You all have the determination and the resolve to beat them down.. I am calling everyone to continue to fight . get in fleets and CTAS . Lets kick them hard. We will defend our space ! we will not fall. Do not even think its a possibility! Shake your corpies lets blob goons as they do to us. We have a large alliance. Lets show them we are not going to allow them to take our space! WE have much to do but We will do it.

Everyone in Blast : this is a call to arms! Until we remove these goons from our space . We are going to fight every day, every minute along with our allys to destroy those who want to destroy us. We have beaten PL when they tryed to take PXF before we will defeat the goons this time!

To your ships! Lock and Load ! Lets rock and roll

Kynthia

24 Comments

  1. herpderp

    lol blast

    December 11, 2010 at 8:21 pm Reply
  2. The Soldier

    lolz

    December 11, 2010 at 8:22 pm Reply
  3. Blast Member

    I miss NCdot, ev0ke and DT. They were fun to fight, they got the job done with skills, not with numbers unlike NC/Goons who needs 300 on the field and 200 backup.

    Anyway, Goons/NC steamrolled ev0ke – is there any illusion about that Blast, Talos, Huns and Blade will do any better? Its just a numbers game, and they are not on our side.

    December 11, 2010 at 8:28 pm Reply
    1. Far

      that 200 backup thing was total misinformation. they had 250 total force, roughly equal numbers and you still didn’t engage :P

      sorry, you won’t get to keep your space, that requires trying to defend it.

      December 11, 2010 at 8:36 pm Reply
      1. Blast Member

        Troll on, there was no equal numbers, gewns had 2x ours, and another batch on standby. You’re not the only one with spais ;)

        December 11, 2010 at 8:39 pm Reply
        1. heh

          This is what blast actually believes

          December 11, 2010 at 9:06 pm Reply
          1. derrr

            Guys when you’re gonna lose always blame it on numbers, it doesn’t make you look as bad.

            December 11, 2010 at 11:31 pm
  4. Justme

    One problem for the Blast who prevented PL from taking 9DQ and killing the CSAA in PXF and the current one. Only the name is the same. Multiple good corporations left blast, the military leadership is made out of noobs who dont even fight when they have a spy on TS (WHELP) and they dont have daddy IT being able to help them if needed.

    I will enjoy the day that I see BLAST disappearing from the map. Not due to too few pilots, but due to idiots leading the alliance who know nothing about PvP.

    December 11, 2010 at 8:41 pm Reply
    1. Blast Member

      You might be on to something…

      December 11, 2010 at 8:44 pm Reply
    2. AAA gone

      You think that?

      December 11, 2010 at 9:32 pm Reply
    3. BLAST Member

      100% Agree, BLAST now is not the same as the BLAST when PL/Panda Team attacked, BLAST has lost almost all of its PVPers, and as for our Lead FC’s… Well Godwin and Contractkiller… enough said.

      The only reason half of us are still in BLAST is purely because of the ISK, the fact many want into IT, and that so many are still under the belief IT will come save us.

      Its a shame really, BLAST was a good alliance, and we was warned of this, its a shame we didnt listen.

      Time to move my shit out I guess!

      December 11, 2010 at 9:39 pm Reply
      1. lol

        lol godwin. leadership’s fault for letting SINS in blast. they’ve killed almost every alliance they’ve been in for the last year. Only a few were smart enough and booted them quick enough.

        December 12, 2010 at 3:13 am Reply
        1. lol

          bah godwin is amazing, i was in veritas immortalis(lol), his corp joined after other better corp and he became the military leader lol.
          btw he obviously failed at that

          December 12, 2010 at 10:00 am Reply
  5. Against ALL "Northern Coalitions"

    do blast use blasters for the love of blasting things away with blasters?

    December 11, 2010 at 8:58 pm Reply
  6. ocassional EVE player

    That message is simply … a cry of desperation and people are desperate when they lose something. Ask yourself what the leadership can/will lose …
    I am not connected in any way with neither side of the conflict, but the message indicates me that the bonds between grunts and leadership are shattered.

    Just do a text analysis by putting all the verbs in their opossite aspect, compare the result with the initial message and draw your own conclusion …

    Examples:
    “I am proud of” … “I am NOT proud of”
    “we have been fighting Goons” … “we have NOT been fighting Goons”
    “we will not fail” … “we will fail”
    etc.

    December 11, 2010 at 10:03 pm Reply
    1. mymindisglowing

      LMAO!! Did Propagandas write this? It’s golden, true or not.

      December 13, 2010 at 11:48 pm Reply
  7. Blast Member

    To be fair to the goonies and their pets, we weren’t outnumbered and almost everyone in the fleet wanted to fight but it turns out our FC’s are cowards and tried to make up excuses to not fight. First it was the spy, then it was that they had “reinforcements” nearby.

    Is there anyway we can safely evac our stuff out for those of us that know we’re never going to win?

    December 12, 2010 at 12:33 am Reply
    1. poastin toaster

      i hope you lose all of your shit. you are a terrible poaster and you stated that you were only there for the “isk and hopefully get in to shIT.”

      December 12, 2010 at 12:55 am Reply
  8. sour

    lol…what a shitty mail. goodbye blast :P

    December 12, 2010 at 12:37 am Reply
  9. INSIDE EVE INTEL

    Did he just call PL wimps? Cause to be beat by blast is like. Well its just sad. Thats like loosing a BS in a lvl 1 mission.

    December 12, 2010 at 2:18 am Reply
  10. to be fair Blast didn’t repeal PL. It had to come up and do it….

    December 12, 2010 at 3:05 am Reply
  11. Ihaveteninches

    BLAST is fail…..you will fail forever in fail….btw Goons asked me to say Hai! They would love if you just surrender now…and give them back their systems.

    December 13, 2010 at 4:05 am Reply
  12. [...] (BLAST) has been unhappy with fleet participation recently. EveNews24 reported on this here: http://www.evenews24.com/2010/12/11/blast-call-to-arms-to-fight-goons/ Their CTA´s have shown very poor results and the recent streak of losses versus Goonswarm and [...]

    December 13, 2010 at 2:03 pm
  13. X blast corp

    Blast has not change nor will they. They are all lazy fucks who dont want to do any fighting. They would rather sends noobs into a fight then get off their viginas and fight for themselves.

    December 19, 2010 at 1:54 pm Reply

Leave a Reply